๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–œ๐–” . . . baddies...

By DRACCOSZN

book ii of the reality stars series. it's time for amora to return to zeus network and handle all of the dra... More

TAKE TWO!
PRE-SEASON INTERVIEW.
i. episode one.
ii. episode two.
iii. episode three, part one.
iv. episode three, part two.
v. episode four.
vi. episode five.
vii. episode six, part one.
viii. episode six, part two.
ix. episode seven.
x. episode eight, part one.
xi. episode eight, part two.
xii. reunion drama sneak peek.
xiii. episode nine.
xiv. episode ten.
xvi. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.
xvii. reunion, part one.
xviii. reunion, part two.
xix. baddies east auditions.
xx. book number three.

xv. episode eleven.

2K 136 53
By DRACCOSZN

— AMORA.

NATALIE'S MOMENT OF ANGER RESULTED IN HER ATTACKING AMORA.

They had already gone one round which left Natalie, the executive producer, with a bloody lip and a purple mark beneath her eye.

INTV: NATALIE: "Scotty gets off of the bus and I just attack. It didn't matter whoever it was that got off, I was gonna swing. It just so happens that Amora gets off right behind her and swings on me. She caught me off guard. [Footage plays of Amora and Natalie's first round]."

The two Baddies only managed to land one hit on each other when the second round happened. Security stepped in to stop the fight quickly.

"Nah! This has been your fucking friend for how long? I been friends with her for a couple months now and I wouldn't do no shit like that to her! You're weird, my nigga. You're really fucking weird." Amora argued with Natalie as she was pulled away.

"I don't give a fuck!" Natalie screamed back at her.

Amora started to walk away so she could let off some steam, but she stopped completely once she heard Natalie's next words.

"You were so quick to defend a bitch that talks shit about you behind your back! You can ask Rollie, you can ask Biggie, you can ask Tommie, and you can ask Lo! They all heard the shit she said about you!" Natalie dropped a bomb.

Amora brushed her off and kept walking down the trail, but Natalie's words stuck with her.

INTV: AMORA: "When me and Scotty first got cool, it was clear to me that her and Natalie were friends. I told her I didn't have a problem with that at all. I can't control who she's cool with, I just didn't want her talking shit about me with Natalie."

Security led Amora off of the trail and into the new house. They didn't let her onto the bus so she could confront Scotty about what Natalie exposed and they wouldn't let her out of her room once she was inside.

INTV: CAT: "There's a lot going on in the Baddies house right now. Chrisean just snapped Natalie, Scotty gets on the bus with scratch all over her face, and now Amora's nowhere to be found."

She sat in the room waiting for Production to tell Security to let her out of the room. Amora could hear Natalie screaming at Chrisean in the downstairs living room.

An hour or two passed and Amora was still waiting in the room she was assigned. She got comfortable and grew tired in the silver-tiled bedroom. That was when a member of Production finally stepped in with the news she was waiting for, but not the news she was expecting.

"So what's up?" She asked, softly tossing her phone to the side.

"As you can hear, there's a lot going on in the house right now, but a few decisions have been made for the night." He told her.

"Right!" She nodded. "And that means?"

He took a long pause before continuing. "We only have one more city to go to and just a few more bookings now that the season is almost over. Because of that, we're gonna cut your experience a little bit short. We're gonna have you leave tonight." He revealed.

Amora turned her face away from the Producer and the camera crew behind him.

INTV: AMORA: "When I get told that they're basically sending me home, my first thought is, why? Then I realize I just yanked Natalie up and down the front yard of this house. She's embarrassed, that's what this is about. Clearly."

"Can I talk to the other girls before I go?" She asked, getting a soft 'no' as a reponse.

INTV: AMORA: "Natalie can yell and scream at Chrisean all day, even after the girl slapped her, but she already knows not to try that shit with me. I walked onto the set of Baddies South and punched the shit out of the bitch the moment she thought I was one to play with. [A flashback to Amora and Natalie's first altercation plays.]"

Amora quickly gathered her bags and left the house with Security standing at her every side.

INTV: AMORA: "What I can say about my Baddies West experience is that it feels incomplete and that's because it was. I performed for fans, I got my music out there, met some okay girls, but I didn't get the full experience like last time."

Her bags were loaded into the back of a black truck while she took a seat in the back of the car, and immediately calling one of her close friends.

INTV: AMORA: "How do I feel about the other Baddies? Hm... See, Stunna's my girl. We had a few moment here and there. She's the only person I feel positively about. I'm not really sure how to feel about Razor, Lo, Cat, DJ Sky, or Chrisean. I guess we'll see what they have to say when the season airs?"

Out of the corner of Amora's eye, she noticed that someone was waving at her from a window in the Baddies house. She waved back once she realized it was Stunna Girl.

INTV: AMORA: "I actually wish things played out differently with Biggie and I. I can see where I was wrong and I hope she sees where she was wrong in our back-and-forth. Rollie, Natalie, Tommie, and Kala, there's nothing left to say to any of them. I'll be at the reunion. As for Scotty, I'm not sure. Natalie is one messy bitch so I'm not gonna take her word for it and instantly believe Scotty was saying shit about me, but you never know. I'll see when I watch it back."

The black truck pulled off which signified the end of Amora's Baddies West experience.

INTV: AMORA: "As of now, I'm signing the fuck off, but this won't be the last time you see the STAR on your screens."

Three months later (when the season premiered), Amora's career had skyrocketed once again. She released her very first EP titled Suga under 312 Records. The songs on the album did numbers, but one song Savage became Amora Ellis' first chart-topper. With her fanbase growing, they eventually named themselves Savages inspired by the song's success.

But one of Amora's questions were answered. A girl she had grown to call her best friend, Scotty, was talking shit about her behind her back in a scene with Natalie and Rollie. Feeling betrayed, Amora took her feelings to the internet. Needless to say, Scotty and Amora were feuding.

And things would only be handled at the reunion.

— DRACCOSZN SPEAKS !

so! this book has just four more chapters
left in it. a pre-reunion chapter to explain
all of the drama, two parts to the reunion,
and then the additional baddies east
auditions chapter which will include
a lot of stuff for the next book.

the pre-reunion chapter will be dropped
tonight within the next hour or so.

as mentioned, the baddies east book
will actually feature an oc or two from
my other book 'troubled', so check
that out if you'd like to.

anyway, how did you feel about
this season finale?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 131 18
Story of King Kenny and Chyna Solder's relationship
2.2K 77 12
,,๐—œ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ...
12.8K 497 9
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
120K 4K 20
book i of the reality stars series. a girl ends up on baddies south, & drama starts on the first night. ยฉ draccoszn.