Impossible ➡️ Derek Hale | 1

By JayyVon699

New Chapter once or twice a week. Ellie had been living in Beacon Hills her entire life, graduating school at... More

Introduction
Forest Adventures
A Sign of Life
Werewolf
Truth
Death's Bullet
A Wolf's Soul
Vision Beyond
Unexpected Run In
Pack Discoveries
Catastrophe
Once More
* United *
Cousin Miguel
The Show Is Just Beginning
Kaine
The Beginning of The End
Recorded Revelations
Anguish
Achievement Unlocked
Break Out
The End of the Beginning
The End Is Nigh
* Affection *
Coming To an End
Another Life
!!!~~NOTICE~~!!

Thy Collar Around

1.6K 37 1
By JayyVon699

Ellie peered through the back window, glaring venomously at the car chasing behind them. What she would give for this bitch to just die.

"Faster?" Scott asked and she rolled her eyes.

Stiles threw his boyfriend a look filled with pure exasperation. "Much faster."

"It's called a car chase, Scott. Put the pedal to the metal." Ellie bit out as she spun back to face the front.

Scott rolled his eyes and pressed down harder on the gas as the car fish tailed off the train tracks and onto a side street.

"Dad did warn us that it might get hairy here for a while. He wasn't kidding." Stiles sighed and held on tightly to the dash as Scott swerved.

"Yeah, well, we have nothing to prove Derek's innocence." Ellie sighed sadly.

Scott tugged harshly on the wheel as he booked it around another building and into an alley.

"Please, dear God. Do not hurt this car. Derek will kill you." Ellie pleaded, leaned forward and slapped Scott's shoulder.

"Hey! Trying to drive here!"

"You really aren't getting the concept of a car chase here, Scott!" Stiles looked back and Ellie followed his gaze.

"She's still on our ass." She hissed.

Scott gave a sad and pathetic sounding whine.

"If I go any faster, I will kill us!"

"Well, if you don't go faster, she's going to kill us!" Stiles gestured harshly over his shoulder.

Scott took a deep breath and floored it.

The car swerved and Ellie was yanked sideways. She fell back into the seat with a huff.

She turned to look over her shoulder and frowned.

"She's gone." She said, confusion leaking into her voice.

Stiles turned and looked back as well. "Huh."

Stiles yanked out his walkie talkie that their dad had given him and tuned it in.

"All units. Suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

Ellie perked up and looked through the space between the two front seats. She leaned forward and pointed towards the left.

"Turn left up ahead. Follow the tracks. It'll lead directly to the center of the Iron Works." She said and frowned when both teens sent her strange looks.

"What?"

Stiles shook his head. "I don't think we want to know how you know that."

Ellie pouted and sat back in the middle seat and crossed her arms over her chest. "Meanies."

"There!" Stiles shouted and Ellie slid to the right to look out the tinted window.

Scott slid the car around and slammed on the brakes. Stiles threw the car door open. "Get in!"

Ellie grinned as Derek threw himself over her brother's lap and crawled through the gap to get into the back beside Ellie.

Gun fire hits the side of the Camaro as Scott takes off.

Ellie's hands are on Derek within seconds, searching for any injuries.

One of Derek's arms slid around her waist to draw her closer while the other slammed harshly into the seat beside his thigh.

"What part of lying low do you not understand? Peter is going to be so mad!" Scott cried out.

Derek glared out through the front windshield. "Damn it! I had him!" He growled, hand tightening on Ellie's hip before relaxing almost immediately, thumb soothingly rubbing circles into her soft flesh.

Stiles perked up. "The alpha?"

Derek sighed and slumped back. "Yeah. And then the freaking cops showed up."

Stiles frowned. "At least dad warned us. Wonder who called in and gave away your location?"

Derek glared and Stiles shrunk in on himself.

"Look. I get that Noah is just doing his job and I thank him for the warning, but if it wasn't for those three kids at your school, I wouldn't be the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek's glare made Scott shrink into his seat.

"Can we please just forget about them already? There was nothing Stiles or I could do about that!" Scott kept his eyes forward, but Ellie saw how tight he was holding onto the wheel.

"Scott. He's not blaming you. He's just angry. We all are." Ellie tried her best to diffuse the anger filling the car.

Ellie pressed a kiss to the underside of Derek's jaw, and he sagged against her touch, leaning into it.

"How did you find him, anyways?" Scott asked, trying to change the subject.

Derek's face smoothed out and he hesitated.

"Look, you can trust us, Derek. All of us. Pack sticks together. That's what Peter has been trying to convey to us all." Stiles tried to get his point across by locking eyes.

Derek looked between the two in the front before locking eyes with Ellie, who gave him a small nod.

"Alright, look. The last time I talked to my sister, she was close to finding something out. Peter and I did some digging and we saw that she found two things. First was a guy named Harris."

Stiles spun around; eyes wide. "Our chemistry teacher?" He asked dubiously.

Scott's eyes looked into the rear-view mirror to gape at Derek. "Why him?"

Derek shook his head. "We don't know yet."

Ellie bit her lip. "Peter doesn't know you went to interrogate Harris, does he?" She asked softly.

Derek shook his head. "No."

"What if the alpha did this on purpose? He knew you would go to Harris and let the cops know." Stiles said and Derek frowned. It was possible.

Scott gave a short nod. "It's possible." He paused before continuing. "What was the second?"

Derek heaved a sigh and reached into his jacket pocket. He unfolded a piece of paper and passed it up between the two seats. "This symbol."

"Oh, crap." "Oh, no." Stiles and Scott groaned out at the same time.

Derek frowned. "What? You guys know what this is?"

"We've seen it on a necklace." Scott bit out, brows furrowed in annoyance. "Allison's necklace."

"She's one of the ones who made me a fugitive?" Derek clenched his jaw shut. "Allison Argent."

Ellie glared at the seat in front of her and curled further into Derek's side. She ran her fingers lightly up his thigh, trying her best to soothe him.

~~~~~~

Ellie shook her head and giggled fondly down at the newest text on her phone.

She sat back further into her bed, sinking against the warm body pressed behind her.

Derek gave a low hum in his sleep, arm curling around her waist as he buried his face into the side of her stomach.

She smiled down at him and reached out to gently comb her fingers through his short strands.

"He's sleeping. Huh."

A large smile spread across her lips as she spotted Peter, leaning against her door frame with a fond look upon his face.

"Weird, isn't it?" She giggled.

Peter huffed a laugh. "He looks harmless. Not a word I thought I would use in association with Derek." Peter shrugged as he pushed away from the door and came into her room more.

"Any news from Stiles or Scott yet on that necklace?"

Ellie shook her head as she shifted sideways. Derek's eyes blinked open owlishly before grumbling. His arms tightened as he shifted over to make room, dragging her with him before relaxing and trying to sleep once more.

"No. But they are trying. She has it hiding under her shirt, it seems, so getting a picture of it is hard." Ellie sighed in content as Peter slid in beside them. Ellie fumbled around, much to Derek's frustration as she too laid down.

She turned to face Peter and Derek spooned her from behind, nose resting at the base of her neck and shoulders.

Peter slung his arm over them both and settled down into the sheets.

"There's a game tonight, right?"

Ellie smiled. "Yup! And Stiles gets to actually play!"

"Then we should get some rest. I know you guys were out late and up early this morning. You should sleep." His gaze drifts towards his nephew. "Like Derek is."

"Trying." Derek grumbled, lips brushing against Ellie's neck making her giggle.

"Ah. Right. Like Derek here is attempting to achieve." Peter grinned and Ellie burst into a fit of giggles before she settled down once more, closed her eyes and relaxed into Derek's hold.

"I've got a meeting with one of my contacts in a few hours. She has some more info on one of the other families that were targeted by Kate." Peter mumbled into her hair as his grip tightened and he buried himself into her scent.

"Just be safe, Papa."

~~~~~~

"So... What are you trying to find out again?" Ellie asked as she watched Stiles frantically typing away at his computer.

"Someone messaged Allison to go to the school the night of the alpha attack. I'm trying to figure out where it came from."

Ellie stopped picking at her nails and frowned. "So, she got a random, ominous text and still went to where it told her? That is so dumb!"

Stiles threw his hands up and spun in his chair to face her. "I know!"

His eyes widened as he looked toward his window. "Oh. Hey Derek!"

Ellie smiled and turned to face the man in question and had to cover her mouth to hide the giggle as he came in through the window.

"God, it's so weird watching you have to sneak around." Stiles grinned and Ellie snickered.

"He just doesn't want to have to force dad to arrest him. Even though dad doesn't want to and knows the truth, his moral to the law requires him to do his job if he sees Derek." Ellie reminded him and Stiles heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Dad and his morals."

Ellie nodded. "Indeed."

"Where's Peter?" Derek asked as he slowly approached the open door to the bedroom.

"Oh! He's-" Stiles' mouth snapped shut as his dad's voice drifted up the stairs, footsteps heavy as the front door shut.

"Stiles? Ellie? You guys here? Peter said we should all go celebrate after the game." Noah said as he came up onto the landing before Stiles' room and frowned as Stiles rushed to the door and mostly shut it. He used his body as a barricade.

Noah sighed. "We better find this killer fast. I hate this." He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath. "Alright. Peter said dinner here tonight after the game ends. He's making some Italian dish. Ellie, you can eat up here... uh... Maybe have enough for seconds. God knows someone hasn't been taking care of themselves since the attack." Noah smiled fondly and chuckled as he spotted Ellie head peering around Stiles'.

"Will do, dad. Thanks for looking out for us. It means a lot." Ellie giggled.

Noah turned his attention back to Stiles. "They are really gonna let you play tonight?"

Stiles grinned. "Yeah! First line!"

Noah's smile spread across his lips. "I am so proud of you!"

Ellie moved back behind the door and took Derek's hand in hers, guiding him towards her previous seat on the bed.

"According to Scott, Coach called Stiles Bilinski. It's pretty funny." She giggled as she spoke up so their dad could hear.

Noah chuckled and shook his head. "It is pretty funny."

"Dad!" Stiles whined.

"Alright, alright. I'll get out of your hair. Come here!" Noah dragged Stiles into a hug. "I really am proud of you Stiles."

Stiles smiled and melted into the hug.

Stiles watched as their dad left and shut the door before sinking heavily back into his seat.

"Did you guys manage to get the necklace?" Derek asked as he stared at Stiles, eyebrows furrowed.

Stiles sighed and shook his head. "No. But there is something else we can try. Allison said Scott texted her that night, but he didn't. We just have to find out who did."

Derek frowned. "Can you find out who sent it?"

Stiles shook his head and turned back to his computer. "No, not me. But I know someone who can."

Ellie perked up and jumped to her feet. "Oh! Please tell me it's who I think it is!?"

Stiles threw her a grin over his shoulder. "Yup!" He said, popping the P.

Ellie threw her hands up in the air. "Yes! He and I need to hang out more! I could totally use a best friend right about now!"

Stiles snorted and Derek threw Ellie a look of confusion. His gaze bounced between the siblings as they messed around on the laptop.

He frowned. He wasn't going to like this next part very much, was he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 56.8K 137
"Mine," he answered as his forehead touched her's. A serious expression set across his face. "That all depends," she replied. "On what?" "If you keep...
12.5K 206 30
ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵉᵈ Sara...
467 0 11
Millie has always had her heart's desires fulfilled - a cozy home and supportive parents. However, her paradise is about to shatter as she is uproote...
17.9K 583 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...