Love and Trust? || Taekook ||

By BabyTaeBear95

Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is... More

β™‘Introductionβ™‘
β™‘01β™‘
β™‘02β™‘
β™‘03β™‘
β™‘04β™‘
β™‘05β™‘
β™‘06β™‘
β™‘07β™‘
β™‘08β™‘
β™‘09β™‘
β™‘10β™‘
β™‘11β™‘
β™‘12β™‘
β™‘13β™‘
β™‘14β™‘
β™‘15β™‘
β™‘16β™‘
β™‘17β™‘
β™‘18β™‘
β™‘19β™‘
β™‘20β™‘
β™‘21β™‘
β™‘22β™‘
β™‘23β™‘
β™‘24β™‘
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘
β™‘27β™‘
β™‘28β™‘
β™‘29β™‘
β™‘30β™‘
β™‘31β™‘
β™‘32β™‘
β™‘33β™‘
β™‘34β™‘
β™‘35β™‘
β™‘36β™‘
β™‘37β™‘
β™‘39β™‘
β™‘40β™‘
β™‘41β™‘
β™‘42β™‘
β™‘43β™‘
β™‘44β™‘
β™‘45β™‘
β™‘46β™‘
β™‘47β™‘
β™‘48β™‘
β™‘49β™‘
β™‘50β™‘
β™‘51β™‘
β™‘52β™‘
β™‘53β™‘
β™‘54β™‘
β™‘55β™‘
β™‘56β™‘
β™‘57β™‘

β™‘38β™‘

2.5K 154 69
By BabyTaeBear95

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A blissful look adorned Jungkook's face, apple cheeks having a prominent pink hue spread on them petal lips stretched into a soft bashful smile as he continued to hum his favorite melody.

His heart was jumping in ecstasy and mind was dizzy in delight. Maybe because he came with Taehyung to the office or maybe because he was wearing Taehyung's clothes which was making him giddy inside.

Yes, his body was currently wrapped in Taehyung's clothes. He was smiling like a fool and giggling uncontrollably for no particular reason from the time he came to the office.

Even though Taehyung insisted on taking him to his house, he refused and ended up coming in the CEO's clothes with the CEO himself

Everyone in the building was baffled seeing them together. Even when Jungkook made sure they had some steps gap between them, it was still obvious they came together.

Now this made some of the envious people fume internally. They were burning inside seeing the younger enthusiastic and glowed up face throughout the day.

They just can't digest the fact that Jungkook has become close to the CEO and his son in just a few days. The same CEO who never smiled or spared a glance at anyone and he not only got his attention but also became someone close to Taehyung.

The way Taehyung was staring at him affectionately proved it all. That blank face for the first time adorning a soft expression on it while looking at the hopping bunny.

Now all were curious to know what's going on in between the two.

"Oh god look at this cruel hooman. After breaking my poor heart here he is being a lovesick rabbit wearing his boyfie's clothes." Yugyeom said dramatically, pointing his accusing finger at the blushy shy bunny whose happy face turned into a scowl.

Long story short, Jungkook met Yumi's parents who were surprisingly their old neighbors. Yumi was studying abroad at that time, that's why he never met her.

So after coming back the first thing he did was to casually drop the bomb on yugyeom. And the poor boy was crying in his infinite heartbreak because now he doesn't have a crush anymore.

"He's not my boyfie." Jungkook pouted sadly while playing with the long sleeves of Taehyung's hoodie covering his paws.

"Right because he's going to be your husband soon. Um hmm." Yugyeom nodded to himself with a wide smile before taking a seat beside Jungkook on an empty chair.

The progress wasn't hidden from the aforementioned. To be honest he was the happiest and excited for them to be together again. Yes again. He believes they had a past together.

The bunny boy visibly ignored his presence returning to his lovesick blushy giddy self. He wrapped his arms around himself feeling the fabric with his hands, heart fluttering at the whiff of familiar faint musky scent he was getting.

-🥀-

"Mama mama! See wonnie has sho many candies." Taewon chirped, running on his tiny feet, his smol hands filled with candies.

Jungkook smiled fondly, taking the boy in his arms and settling him on his lap. Yugyeom was also there with him as he was free.

"Hey buddy!"

Taewon gave a cute boxy smile while leaning closer to his mama's chest.

"Oh hiee buddy unkie." He exclaimed, causing yugyeom to smile wide at the cheerful tone.

"How are you cutie pie?"

"Wonnie ish good. See wonnie got candies." Taewon showed his smol hands.

"Oh you have a lot of them. Can I have one?" He asked playfully, thinking the little one would decline.

But to his surprise Taewon forwarded his hands before him. "Okie."

"Really! You are so sweet buddy." Yugyeom exclaimed, squeezing taewon's cheeks but didn't take any candy from him.

"Wonnie knows." Taewon giggled, getting a kiss on top of his head from his mama.

"Of course my baby knows. He is the sweetest that one day I will nom nom him." Jungkook gushed, turning the little one towards himself.

"Huh? Oh nuu mama don't nom nom wonnie. Wonnie no sweet." Taewon hastily flapped his hands while shaking his head with widen eyes thinking his mama will really nom nom him.

"Uh hmm.. you are and mama gonna nom nom you now."

Jungkook acted like eating those cute chubby cheeks by leaving tiny tiny lil bites on the boy's cheeks who burst into fits of endearing giggles wiggling in his arms.

Yugyeom chuckled seeing the endearing sight before him. However he decided to leave the two alone to enjoy their time with each other.

"Oh no mama." The little one squeaked and finally his mama decided to spare his red cheeks.

"Aigoo look at your hair all messy." Jungkook ran his fingers through taewon's disheveled hair who was busy staring at him with awe.

Why not his mama is the prettiest.

"Did my baby eat? Should mama bring something for his wonnie?" Jungkook asked but taewon shook his head.

"Nuu wonnie had fruits." This made Jungkook to place a soft kiss on the boy's nose.

"Aww my good boy."

Taewon blushed at it as he instantly hid his face in Jungkook's chest who giggled at the adorable act.

Their baby is the cutest.

"Oh rwight mama binnie ish coming back tomollow sho will mama go with wonnie to meet him?" Taewon asked, withdrawing himself from his mama a little to look at his face.

Hanbin was out of the city with his mama. Jin has to leave for a rural area to serve people in need of medical help. The hospital organized it after an interval of a couple of months. Every doctor has to go and treat the people in need and it was Jin's turn this time.

Hanbin being the mama's boy went with his mama and now it's about a month since they were out of the city.

Jungkook gave an apologetic smile to the boy shaking his head.

"I am sorry baby mama has work tomorrow." He felt hurt seeing the adorable glow vanishing from taewon's face.

"I am sorry bubba."

Taewon quickly shook his head hearing his mama's sad voice.

"It's okie mama.. no sad." He quickly assured giving a cute boxy smile earning a bunny smile from his mama in return.

-🥀-

"We will take mama too, okie?" Taewon exclaimed, showing his big round eyes.

His dad gave a soft smile and hummed instantly making his way to Jungkook's department.

Currently it was lunchtime and the father son duo were all ready to head to a restaurant for their lunch.

It's been a week since they returned from Daegu and Taehyung hasn't seen Jungkook properly. Just a few sharing of glances here and there if they are lucky enough otherwise they get nothing leaving their heart longing for other's mere presence around.

This little vacation changed them a lot.

"Oh no where's mama?" Taewon gasped, finding jungkook's desk all empty.

An unconscious frown formed on Taehyung's face. He expected Jungkook to be here but now not seeing the younger deep down left him quite upset.

He sighed, noticing his son's dejected face.

"Let's call him."

It instantly shined taewon's eyes in hope as he nodded vigorously.

Taehyung sat taewon on the desk before taking his phone out of his pocket. But the sudden ringing near caught their attention after Taehyung dialed Jungkook's number.

Taewon turned around feeling the table vibrating under his little bum.

"Mama's phone." The boy exclaimed, pointing at the phone lying next to Jungkook's laptop.

That tiny bit of hope of taewon's crashed seeing the phone there. Now how's they gonna know where his mama is?

"It's ok baby, let's go, maybe he has already gone for lunch." Taehyung tried to cheer the boy, witnessing his gloomy face.

However the boy shook his head. "Nu wonnie wanna have lunch with mama. Pwease."

Taehyung sighed in defeat. "Fine, let's wait."

The CEO sat on jungkook's chair taking taewon in his arms whose almond orbs nor for once left the door staring at it with an expecting yet longing gaze.

Like that the whole lunch break passed but there was no sign of Jungkook. Taehyung tried to take taewon but the boy didn't agree.

And at last the poor boy fell asleep with an empty stomach desperately waiting for his mama. Taehyung got up with a blank face, securing his sleeping son in his arms.

Just when he was about to leave Jungkook entered with yugyeom beside him whose arm was wrapped around his shoulder as both were laughing at something. They were oblivious of Taehyung's presence as both returned from the canteen after eating.

Jungkook halted on his spot when his eyes captured the handsome male he was yearning for miserably. His breath hitched finding taewon sleeping on his dad's shoulder.

That's when it hit him hard. Were they waiting for him the whole time?

He remembers Taewon telling him to stay here during lunch time but he was too engrossed in the work that he forgot and left to eat with yugyeom who literally dragged him out.

"Tae-"

He gulped feeling his stomach lurching in an unpleasant way when Taehyung showed him his palm silently telling him to stop whatever he was about to say.

Giving a last blank stare at Jungkook and yugyeom's hand on his shoulder, Taehyung stormed away with a guilt stricken Jungkook behind whose teary eyes stared at his back until he was gone from there.

"Hey, are you ok?" Yugyeom's voice made him avert his gaze to the floor.

He blinked the tears away, nodding his head while yugyeom was not really convinced by the response but let it go seeing the sudden change in the boy's aura.

-🥀-

"You didn't bring your scooty today?"

Jungkook shook his head and took a step to walk further but yugyeom stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Usually they leave at this time for home. However, today Jungkook didn't bring his scooty so he was walking to the bus stand.

"Come let's go together then, I already called the cab." Yugyeom offered which Jungkook declined immediately.

"No no it's fine.. I'll manage."

But yugyeom was adamant too. He can't let his friend go alone in his watch.

"You are coming with me, that's final." He ordered firmly.

Jungkook was still hesitant but at last gave up as he doesn't have more energy left in him. He was already woeful from the afternoon.

Both stood on the side of the road waiting for the cab when yugyeom got a call. He told Jungkook to wait there until he comes back.

Jungkook was looking down gloomily when his ears picked up a familiar babyish voice instantly spreading a gush of happiness in his glum heart.

"Mama." Taewon beamed waving at him from the car excitedly.

Jungkook wasted no time dragging his feet rapidly to the car with a wide bunny smile plastered on his face.

"Baby! You are still here." He bent a little to the car's window looking at the boy who was alone inside, probably waiting for his dad.

Taewon bobbed his head up and down while his smol hands grasped Jungkook's arm.

"Mama going home too?" He asked curiously.

"Yes."

Taewon's eyes lit up thinking he could spend some time with his mama now at least. In the meantime Taehyung also came there. His steps went slow seeing Jungkook there.

A part of him got happy. Maybe this time they could be together even for a couple of minutes.

"Then come with ush, dada and wonnie will dlop mama home." Taewon said with a bright face, big sparkling eyes staring at Jungkook expectantly.

Not only taewon but Taehyung was also eagerly waiting for his response.

Jungkook's face fell as he took his lower lip in his sharp bunny teeth, abusing them harshly. Now what was he supposed to say? Yugyeom will be waiting for him already and at the same time his heart wants to be with his baby and Taehyung.

"I-"

"Kook cab is here. Let's go- oh good evening Mr Kim."

Jungkook hastily turned around hearing Taehyung's name only to find the older standing just a few steps apart from him. Taehyung nodded at Yugyeom's greeting and got in his car without sparing the dejected bunny a glance.

"Mama ish coming rwight?" Taewon's small voice attained the other three's attention.

It didn't take yugyeom much to interpret what was going on. He hasn't forgotten about the afternoon incident. So to make it up he decided to let Jungkook go with them but Taehyung beat him up by speaking first.

"No baby, he is going with his friend." Taehyung stared at Jungkook blankly, emphasizing the 'friend' word who lowered his head sadly.

"Buth wonnie wants to go with mama." Taewon shared with a pout darting his head from his dada to mama.

"His friend is waiting for him. He might feel sad if he comes with us. So let him go, yeah." Taehyung explained.

Taewon nodded half heartedly. He then looked at Jungkook whose longing eyes were fixed on them both.

"Bie mama, see you tomollow." He waved with a small smile.

Jungkook gulped as he stepped backwards from the car waving his hand at the little one.

"Bye."

The moment Taehyung's car left, tears started escaping Jungkook's eyes. The suffocating weight on his heart becomes ten folds crushing him under the unknown guilt.

He didn't do it intentionally but still it felt like if it's his fault. He too wants to be together with Taehyung and Taewon but instances are against him. He was also dying to spend time with both but everything is slipping out of his hand.

-🥀-

As the days passed, things started getting bad between Jungkook and Taehyung. Something unexpected would happen everytime which would lead Taehyung to misunderstand the younger and yugyeom's relationship whom he believes were dating.

This was not only creating painful distances between them but also ruining their newly developed relationship.

It was affecting them too. They both were suffering inside. Their hearts were crying inside in the torment to be close again. But everything is getting worse and worse.

"Wonnie listen-"

Taehyung inhaled deeply, getting frustrated from his son's stubbornness who was nowhere near to hear him out.

"No no wonnie wants you to bling mama home with you today. Binnie say something nah." Taewon whined from the other side giving the phone to his best friend.

"Tete unkie pwease bling wonnie's mama home nah. We miss him." The both babies requested in unison.

Taehyung sighed, accepting his defeat from his little ones.

"Ok I'll ask him and it's on him if he wants to come or not ok?"

"Yess okie."

Taehyung's lips curved up in a fond smile hearing the excited squeals from the other side. Bidding them goodbyes, Taehyung hung up the call.

The moment he kept the phone on his desk his smile wiped away. Now what?

Should he call Jungkook or meet him face to face?

Out of the two, the second one was tempting his heart crazily. The yearning to see the younger was slowly making him lose his mind.

He needs to see the boy. Terribly.

With that Taehyung left his cabin to only one destination where his yearning heart would find its lost beats back.

However he wished he had called Jungkook instead of coming here. Maybe that fragile thing inside his chest also known as heart wouldn't have shattered brutally after witnessing the horrible sight with his sore eyes.

Because there far in the corner Yugyeom and Jungkook were standing, kissing.

~°~°~°~°~°~

This potato is dead after seeing taekook's today's pics and episode.🤒🤧

Hope you all liked the chapter.
Ignore mistakes please.

Thanks for reading.
Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 16.1K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
2.6K 162 7
I loved you Taehyung....and you....You hurt me to a point where I begged myself to be callous....I loved you! But not anymore. You're free now.... A...
31.8K 1.9K 42
α΄› α΄€ ᴇ α΄‹ ᴏ ᴏ α΄‹ You don't need to understand people to love them, but you need to understand them to build a lasting relationship. If you give yoursel...
161K 4.7K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...