our hatred- daniel x johnny

Oleh paulpuffdragon

johnny and daniel have hated each other for years. ever since johnny saw daniel hanging around his old girlfr... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
update
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 16

416 25 0
Oleh paulpuffdragon

Daniels pov:

It was the next day, a Saturday luckily meaning no school. Daniel got up at 9 and ate,got himself ready and was just leaving his apartment.

"Bye ma!" He said about to go to the shop for his ma who had scribled him a small list to get from the corner shop.

"Bye baby" his ma would say back. Daniel smiled to himself as he closed the door, a small plastic, one use bag in his hand with the list.

He walked away from the door and walked towards the gate giving the old lady. Who normally sat outside, next to the empty green molding pool a awkward, forced smile. He walked to the gate and pushed it a bit, seeing no one before karate kicking it open like he normally did.

As the gate swung itself open, Daniel stepped out, carefully closing the gate behind him. He turned around once he had done that before his eyes widened a bit in surprise. A small smile creeping on to his face.

There was a red, shiny like new bike being held up by... Johnny.. He had a beige jumper on matching his hair and the hood was up with blue jeans. Daniel walked over to him.

"Johnny?" He said surprised his eyes switching between Johnny and the familiar looking bike.

"What are you doing here, what's this?" He asked his attention going more to the bike as his fingers whent over the red metal.

Daniel looked back up at Johnny, a smile on his face.

"What am I not aloud to be here?" Johnny asked jokingly as he looked around at the outside of the apartment block. Daniel shook his head with a small smile but before he could say anything else about the bike, Johnny spoke.

"Oh this old thing?" He asked his attention looking down to the bike he was holding by the black handle. Johnny looked back up at Daniel, a eyebrow raised.

Daniel watched him curiously before looking back down at the bike. Suddenly realising something.

"Johnny... You didn't buy me a new one... Did you?" Daniel asked slowly. His eyes going back to the bike, his finger tracing over it. It looked new but it didn't feel new like.. He recognized it.

"Nope... It's your same old stupid bike" Johnny replied, exaggerating the "stupid bike' part.

Daniel looked back at johnny. Johnny had fixed his bike? Daniel couldn't believe it. His eyes whent between his bike and Johnny again. He would have probably said something clever back but Daniel felt to happy to do that. He smiled back at Johnny before quickly wrapping his arms around Johnny, into a hug.

Daniels hands wrapped around johnnys beige jumper feeling the older and taller boys warm body through his jumper. Johnnys body tensed up a bit his arms staying loosely by his side before slowly putting his arms around Daniel.

"You fixed it?" Daniel finally asked through the hug before pulling away slowly. Johnnys face was a bit red as he quickly looked at the bike was now laying on the grass.

Johnny coughed slightly before speaking.

"Well I knew someone who knew a little something about bikes" he replied getting himself back together.

"... Well.. Thanks.. " Daniel replied looking down at the bike again before looking back at Johnny.

The two just looked at each other for a few minutes. A matching look in both there eyes. Happiness.

"Hey... Do you.. Wanna hang out?" Daniel said breaking off the silence. Johnny looked around after Daniel had said that. As if he was worried he might be seen before looking back at Daniel giving him a small nod.

"Yeah.. Let's hang out larusso" he said with a small smile.

Daniel gave a small smile back before looking Johnny up and down.

"You know you don't have to call me larusso" Daniel said wondering why Johnny still said his last name sometimes switching with the other names Johnny called him.

Johnny gave Daniel a look back as he gently took hold of Daniels bike handles and stood the bike back up.

"I know, I just like to" he said with a smirk giving Daniel a quick wink that made his face burn.

Daniel walked to the other side of the bike and took hold of the other handle. The two leading it through the gate and putting it against wall next to Daniels apartment. Daniel was still holding the bag and his ma's list at this point and carefully put it down next to his bike knowing his ma wouldn't mind if he did it later.

"How come no one steals it?" Johnny asked rubbing his hands together and looking around Daniels apartment as if it was the first time he had seen it.

Johnnys pov:

"Normally it doesn't look that good.. " Daniel said, not looking at Johnny as he said it but inside looking at his improved bike. It wasn't really that improved really. It just had been out back together with new handle bars, cleaned up a lot and something to do with the bit that whent round. The speed or something. Johnny wasn't really sure, he knew a lot about motobikes but not actual peddiling bikes.

Johnny made a noise that sounded like a "hm" as his eyes scanned the apartment block. He knew he had been here before but everytime he came it seemed so... Different. Different to what he was used to. He didn't judge it though, not like he used to, he just felt sad for it because it wasn't looked after as much.

Johnny looked back at Daniel now and Daniel was looking back at him.

"Hey how come I've never seen your house then, Johnny?" Daniel asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I mean you've seen mine plenty of times" Daniel said again.

"Maybe one day you will but let me warn you my step fathers a dick" Johnny said making Daniel look at him with a curious look.

"Oh.. Sorry Johnny" Daniel said as if he had just done something again. When really he had done nothing. Johnny looked at him confused.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? My step father? " Johnny said his voice going a bit quiet.

Daniel gave Johnny a small nod and Johnny gave him a soft smile to ressure him.

"Look it's not your fault he's a dick" Johnny said giving Daniel a soft look.
Daniel gave him a soft look back before uncrossing his arms and walking a bit in front of Johnny.

"Come with me.. I wanna show you something" Daniel said giving Johnny a smile. Johnny followed Daniel as he walked away from the apartments smilling softly as Daniel kept looking back to see if Johnny was following or too see if anyone else was.

"You better not be leading me to a trap" Johnny half joked. Daniel didn't turn around as he continued walking. Johnny following behind him.

"Mhm.. I'm leading you to your death Johnny" Daniel said turning around and doing a mimick of something scary with his hands. Making the two laugh.

"If you did, then I'd kill you first" Johnny Challenged making Daniel laugh before grabbing johnnys hand.

Johnny blushed again at the sudden touch and looked at Daniel. Daniel gave him a soft smile before walking faster and turning his speed into a jog making Johnny Jog with him.

"What is it?" Johnny asked before clearing the trees and seeing a large field with a small circle pond.

Johnnys eyes admired the surroundings. No one else was there and everything looked untouched expect from a small empty boat on the pond.

"Woah.. " Johnny said quietly before looking at Daniel.

"What is this place?" He asked. He had lived here longer then Daniel but somehow this new kid knew about places Johnny didn't.

"Its... My favorite place.. Mr miyagi showed it to me" Daniel said with a small smile as his own eyes admired the place.

Johnny gave him a soft smile as he looked at Daniel.

"It's beautiful" Johnny said looking at Daniel as he said it but meaning it to both things. The place was beautiful but so was Daniel.

Daniel kept hold of johnnys hand before pulling him slightly as the two walked across the grass.

"Do you wanna get on the boat? " Daniel asked turning his head to Johnny who was by his side. Johnny nodded a small glimmer in his eyes as he looked at Daniel to the boat.

"You can control that thing?" Johnny asked surprised. Surprised that Daniel could control a boat. Especially one that looked so unstable and slightly old. Not like a new boat that you could buy today.

"Yeah and you cant?" Daniel asked playfully nudging johnny arm.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

236K 5.1K 24
en·am·ored (v.) be filled with a feeling of love for. After the death of her father, Y/N L/N and her mom pack up and move to California, where they b...
629K 13.4K 25
You and your twin brother Daniel had always been close. But when Johnny Lawrence fights his way into your life, what do you do? *last chapter has smu...
24K 601 26
Pretending to date Reseda's new pretty boy isn't that bad, right?
11.3K 186 12
In which, Y/N LaRusso falls hopelessly in love with one of her brothers bullies.. Bobby Brown x reader (she/her) Completed !! (Long chapters 🫶) than...