Ninjago: Darkness within 2

By Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... More

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 32: The Stone army
Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 35: Waking Stone
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 38: The Island
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto

90 5 0
By Peachycream23766

(Back at the Black Bounty, the Serpentine and Pirates are confused on why the other is on their ship.)

Garmadon: (To himself) When I wished it to destroy the Dragon, it wouldn't. But when I wished for a better crew...The Mega Weapon doesn't have the power to destroy, it only has the power to create!

Spitta: I still don't see how you got on our ship!

First Mate: Your ship? We built 'er! So why don't you slither yourself off the plank?

Garmadon: I finally have a crew I can be proud of. Batten down the hatches, fellas!

Soto: Who you calling "fellas", four arms?

Garmadon: Me, Lord Garmadon. I created you, you fool. I am your captain now.

Soto: Created me? I be Captain Soto, stealer of the seas. Raise your weapon!

Fang-Suei: (To Mezmo) The Mega Weapon must've created them. But now Garmadon's too weak to use it.

Soto: (To a pirate) Take it from him.

Garmadon: Ugh, no! Don't! It's too powerful! Only I can— (The pirate disappears in a golden light. Garmadon collapses and pants.) ...Only I have the power to wield the Mega Weapon. It may have drained my powers for now, but when my strength returns, I'll deal with you.

Soto: Then that's too bad for you, because we're taking back our ship! Lock him and all his reptilian friends into the brig!

Parrot: Awk, left! (No-Eyed Pete grabs Captain Soto.) No, your other left! Awk! (He locks the Serpentine and Garmadon in the brig. Soto and First Mate goes into the bridge.)

Soto: Someone's done something to my ship.

First Mate: (Sighs) She ain't like how we left her. (They both look at a raider scanner.)

Soto: Hm, must be some sort of treasure map. (He presses a button, making the ship fly.)

Parrot: Flying. Awk! Flying!

Soto: (Now at the deck with No-Eyed Pete) Ah, your bird speaks the truth. A flying ship! Oh, this is too good. Just wait till they get a load of us!

(The pirates head toward Ninjago.)

                                                             Sorry again for short chapter 

                                                           Many of the chapters here are short

                                                                       hope you can understand

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 465 20
So basically the ninja just use Lloyd as a weapon and actually hate him . Lloyd knows about this and one day while walking down the streets he meets...
2K 115 21
Anna and the ninja defeated Chen and his Anacondrai, by banishing Garmadon to the cursed realm. However, this victory came with a heavy cost. Lloyd...
3.8K 152 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
3.7K 97 10
The ninja finally defeats Lord Garmadon and Lloyd gets his dad back. Everyone is happy again, but the darkness that was in Garmadon finds its way to...