Unspoken Love | Niall Horan A...

By prernapunjabi

She is shy, he is a charmer. She is silent, he is loud. She keeps to herself and he would never do that. Her... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
Epilogue
Crying, Laughing, Cake faced birthday.
Jealousy, Love, New Member.
Love, Lobe, Luf.
Daddy's girl !
Bittersweet- Asiam One shot
Forever- Lilou One Shot
Worth it ! - Zarayn One Shot
Charmaine Styles-Karry One Shot
New book!

2.1

7.3K 233 100
By prernapunjabi

Falling in love with Niall was so easy. I didn't need a reason to. Every time he would smile, I'd feel giddy. Every time our skin touched, a chill would run down my spine. It is incredible how a person can be so beautiful.

It's been three years since prom, since that oh so beautiful day. Since then, our love has only grown. We had fights, many, but at the end of the day, pushing all our differences behind, he'd let me be the little spoon. He kept his promise.

Times were hard when we graduated school. Niall didn't want to attend college but I did. He wanted to set his own business and I wanted to learn more. It was very hard. I got into Stanford, which meant moving away. But Niall was helpful. He supported my decision. To make our lives easier, maybe a little bit, I did a diploma in literature. It took two years of my life. Even with this, we managed to keep our relationship steady. We'd Skype, text and he would even come down to meet me. On our Skype sessions, he would tell me how his business was flourishing. With the help of Bobby's funding, Niall opened a music shop and a restaurant, both this favourite. Given the names of our families, the business started and continued very well. He had grown in those two years as a person. He wasn't the lazy and careless Niall I knew before moving out. He had turned into a very confident and independent man. I am proud of my man.

As for our friends, when people say that high school romances don't last, they are wrong. Every pair in our group is intact. If you had to ask which pair would settle down first, I would have said, Ashley and Liam. But surprisingly it was Louis. Along with me, Lily too got into Stanford. As soon as we came back to London, Louis popped the question. They are on their honeymoon right now! The most troubled couple were Harry and Kate. Good Lord! They would fight like hell but would end it by snogging the shit out of each other. As of Zayn, he finally found his woman, who belonged to his community, Zarah Hussain. To say that she is beautiful is the least. He is one hell of a lucky guy to have her. Ashley and Liam, well they had a bitter time. Ashley stayed in London but Liam went to study in Australia. The long-distance was the issue. Ashley went to Australia to surprise him but she walked in on him kissing another girl. She broke it off and cried for weeks not giving Liam a chance to explain. But the good part was that Liam was loyal to her the girl had thrown herself on him and Ash just walked in on the wrong time. Eventually, she forgave him. But forgiving him, involved a lot of sex, which knocked her up. I, the godmother is happy to tell you that she is due in five months!!

When I came back, Niall asked me to move in with him. Everything has gone in a hurry since then. Our mothers were ecstatic about the news. Maura being an architect, helped a lot with the interior designing. After that, all of us girls had to help with Lily's wedding, it was awesome.

I was happy, way too happy to be precise. Niall has been very affectionate with me, because, as he says he is trying to cover up for the past two years. The best part was that we had our own place, completely for ourselves. It was an incredible feeling, to wake up in his arms, and see his face the first thing in the morning. My day would never go bad. He would let me sleep in late but it would always make me late for work. I'd have a quick shower and he'd give me a cup of tea when I was out. Lastly, he would give me a kiss before I left. That was our routine.

I had started working in a business magazine company. Writing had always been my escape. That is why I am never bored when at work.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone as it rang, not glancing at the caller id.

"Hi, baby." I heard his voice.

"Niall? Hi babe." I smiled.

"Were you expecting someone else?" He asked, his voice off.

"No, I didn't read the called id. I'm completely dug up in work." I sighed.

"Oops, I guess I called you at the wrong time."

"No, it's okay. Why'd you call?"

"Right. Will you be home by 8? I'm making dinner. We need to cancel Take Out Tuesday." He said.

I kept my pen down and stared at the painting on the wall ahead of me.

"Anything special today?" I ask curiously.

He paused before answering. "No, its nothing. I just felt like making dinner."

"Okay baby. I'll be home by 8." I said.

"Okay." I could hear the smile in his voice. "I'll see you. I love you, Lana."

"I love you, Niall," I said and he hung up after a few seconds.

I placed the phone down and got back to editing the papers. I hope I get this done before 8.

-----

"Kate you need to calm down," I spoke through the phone.

Luckily I was done with all my work by 7:30 pm. As I was leaving, I got a call from Kate. As soon as I picked it up, she started yelling.

"I know I need to, but he is getting on my nerves." She fired back.

"What did curly do now?" I ask politely as I walked on the footpath towards home.

"He lied to me about Samantha texting him. He knows that that woman pisses the shit out of me. Yet he lied that they haven't been talking." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Okay, first of all, where are the two of you?" I asked.

"He is in the living room, I locked myself in our room." She mumbled.

"Okay, now go and sit on the bed quietly," I ordered.

"But--"

"No but's. Go sit."

"Okay. I'm sitting."

"Good girl. Now tell me, did you read the chats?"

"Yes." I could hear the scowl in her voice.

"Was there anything inappropriate?"

"No." She whispered.

"Then why are you upset KatieBoo?"

"Because he lied." She grumbled.

"Tell me one thing Kate, why do you'll always end the fight by kissing and not solving the problem?"

"I don't know."

"Because you'll fight just for the sake of it. Your relationship is easy going and you'll fight just to complicate it."

"That's not true." She murmured.

"It is." I chuckled. "Ask yourself once again."

She waited for a minute before answering.

"I'll let him get into the room." She whispered.

"That's my girl." I cheered. "Now remember, you need to trust Harry. He has always been faithful to you. What makes you think that he would cheat on you? I'm sure he didn't tell you anything because he would have thought that you'd get upset. If he wanted to cheat on you, he would have done that a long time ago."

"You're right. I'll calm my tits down."

"Good, now hangup, Niall has a date planned and I'm reaching home."

I heard her chuckle on the other site.

"Bye Alana. Give it to him good."

"Shutup Kate!"

"Don't be shy Alana, you know how he gets turned on when you--"

"Stop!" I screeched which made her giggle.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you be. Bye."

I smiled and hung up, stuffing my phone in the purse. I searched for my keys and unlocked the door.

"Baby I'm home," I said aloud and looked around the living room. I placed my purse on the couch and looked for Niall. He was nowhere to be seen. I walked into the kitchen, to see him standing, with his back to me. He was humming an unknown tune. I grinned and slowly tip-toed towards him. He was still unknown to the fact that I was behind him. Slowly I wrapped my arms around his waist, my face side-ways on his back and his body jerked.

"Hi, baby." I murmured.

"Shit! You scared me, Lana." I giggled as he turned and dipped down to kiss me.

"How was your day?" He asked, still holding me.

"Boring, I had to edit the columns throughout the day." I pouted which he kissed immediately.

"What's with the kisses?" I giggled.

"What, this?" He said and kissed my cheeks, nose, forehead, lips and lastly my neck.

"Stop!" I whined, trying to push him away.

"No!" He mocked me. Slowly, he went lower peppering kisses on my collarbone. I rolled my head back feeling electricity jolt throughout my body. Slowly and tenderly, he started sucking on the flesh between my neck and jaw. A moan left my throat as I held into his shoulders tightly. He would surely leave a mark.

"Hmm, Niall." My voice spoke.

I thought he would go further but this stupid boy had some other plans. His lips left my skin and he had a devilish grin on his face. Such a tease!

"Go take a shower. We have a long night ahead." He said and winked at me.

"I'll get you back for it Horan," I said and turned around. He slapped my bum making me gasp.

"I'll be waiting for you Greyson." My lover grinned.

--------

"Dinner was lovely Niall. Thank you." I said and leant forward to kiss his cheek as we washed the dishes.

"Anytime baby. Pleasure is all mine." He smiled.

I picked up a wet plate and dabbed it with a dry washcloth. Once I was done doing that with all the utensils, I pecked Niall's cheek.

"I'll be in the room okay?" He nodded and smiled at me.

I walked into our room and plopped on the bed. I put on my reading glasses and picked up a Sylvia Day book. I opened the bookmarked page and continued reading from where I had stopped. I looked up when I felt the bed dip beside me. It felt like I was reading for hours but when I glanced at the wall clock, only 15 minutes had passed.

"Come here, warmth," Niall said, with his arms wide open. With a lazy smile on my face, I kept the book and glasses on the side table and snuggled into his warm body, my back in his bare chest. He kissed the back of my head and hugged me tightly.

"You know, we don't have a 'normal' relationship. We tease each other, we play hit each other, we call each other names. But underneath that, anyone could see how we care because if, they listened closely to every joking 'shut up' there was a hidden 'I love you' inside." He said.

I giggled.

"We were two inseparable forces which kept colliding. We were meant to happen. Meant to break free because we were meant to fly. Never settle at one place. We were two hearts which had so much more to take in. We were two would waiting to burn. We were not ready for each other. We had more to sacrifice and a lot to learn. But soon we will be done with everything else. We'll be lost only to find each other. Ready for each other, forever."

Please remind me, I'm the one who is a graduate in literature.

Slowly, I turned and sat between his legs. My legs were on either side of his waist. He pulled me closer, that our crotches were touching. It didn't even bother me as his words were leaving me in a daze. His hands circled my waist.

"I love you with all my heart. We've been with each other for years and my love for you only grows more each year. You are a beautiful and caring person and have always been there for me. My family adores you and I cannot imagine my life without you in it."

Tell me I'm wrong about where this is going! I looked into his beautiful ocean-like eyes which stared back at me with the same love.

"I promise to love you even when I hate you. No running, ever! I'll never walk out, no matter what happens. I'll take care of you when you are old, senile and smelly. This is forever." He cupped my cheeks and placed a tender kiss on my lips. I had tears in my eyes. How could someone be so perfect?

"I know this is soon, very very soon. You want to work and be independent, so do I. But baby I'll never stop you from what you want to do. I can't withstand the fact that we are one step away from being together forever."

He withdrew his left hand from my cheek and removed a velvet box from his Bermuda pocket. I gasped knowing what it was. He smiled and placed it on my palm.

"We have so many memories together and I want to continue creating memories with you for the rest of our lives. I wish I could give you the world, but this ring was all I could afford." I let out a shaky laugh.

"Open it." He whispered.

With shaky hands, I opened the box to see a beautiful crown-shaped silver ring. I was out of words!

"When I'm with you I feel complete and I know that we are truly meant to be. So let's spend the rest of our lives together."

After adjusting my body, he got off the bed and fell on one knee.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? Will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Niall Horan?"

Oh my god!! I closed my eyes stopping the tears to spill. I wanted to wait before answering but my heart had something in store when I heard myself whispering.

"Yes!"

------------

There, it's done. I'm so sad, I don't want it to end. I'm literally in tears.

It's been a wonderful journey writing this book. All your comments made my day. I dedicate this chapter to all you readers for supporting me throughout this book.

Lastly, vote and comment your thoughts. There will be an Epilogue posted so don't delete this book from your libraries as yet.

-Pre xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 114 39
Harry has always loved Niall. Ever since the X factor. How could you not Niall was perfect. So what happens when they share a kiss from a clumsy acc...
816 4 14
Harry is living with his best friend during their gap year and they just so happen to meet some new people around their age on a night out who are al...
49.6K 994 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...
645 15 8
Katie has been friends with the guys for awhile now. She's done a lot with them, and recently, she's been having feelings towards her best friend, Ni...