Wait, what? Birdflash Oneshot...

By TheClosetsfourthwall

ONESHOT BOOK. Some parts of the story may not make sense, because this used to be a normal book, but I messed... More

Uh... I kind've kissed him?
INTRO BITCHESSSSS
'A' for 'Asshole'
A.N. from this fuck-up of an 'Author'.
'B' for 'I swear to the gods, BITCH-'
Oneshot! Dw, no nsfw (yet.)
Oneshot! "Killing me softly-"
Just a drawing I guess
N'other drawing, I guess.
Oneshot! "-with his song."
Lineart matters!
What do we think?
'C' for 'Curse you Perry the platypus!"
'D' for "Shut the fuck up, dickhead."
pt. 2 of 'D' for 'Dickhead.'
¡TW! ¡MENTIONS OF SUICIDE! (HAPPY ENDING THO)
Some changes (Good or bad?)
Yo Rob!
"Was that a love spell-"
F*ck, that was hot.
(Fail-) End- part 1.

'E' for 'Ey, how long've I been gone?'

109 5 27
By TheClosetsfourthwall

Hello!

So sorry, but I think my Wattpad's having a fun time ✨️malfunctioning✨️

Winged au!

Yay

Or

Nay

?

ALSO!

This plot is semi-adopted from CoyoteFang1987 on their book, '6 months long act', and it can be found here https://archiveofourown.org/works/20932427?view_adult=true

Their book is the one that gave me this idea, so major props to them :)!

(I have no idea about their pronouns, so I just used they/them. If anyone knows more, please let me know, and I'll update this part!)

Back to the story!

Robin's P.o.v.

God I'm bored.

And kind of homesick.

Bormsick?

Homesered?

I dunno.

But it's been too long since I've seen my family and friends!

Dad- I mean, B, my siblings, the justice league, Alfred, young justice, and Wally!

I don't miss them in that order, but anyways!

Wait!

I know!

I forgot about how I could just visit them!

Alright, time to finally use that zeta-beam in here and Jump.

First off, my family, so off to the batcave!

Stepping into the living room, I simply left a note on the couch, saying that I went off to visit my family and friends.

Cy was repairing 'imself in his room, Star-flaming-pile-of-trash was recuperating after being beaten with a chair, BB was practicing shape shifting in the gym, and Rae was in her room doing who knows what.

With that task done, I skipped over to the window, jumped through it, swung down with my grappling hook, and jumped through the garage's window.

We don't use the elevator in this household.

Skipping over to the other wall inside off the garage, I pressed a button in the top corner by flipping up towards it, and entered the pass code and the coordinates.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the wonderfully familiar sight of the batcave.

Oh, and that one dead body by the bat computer.

Never mind, it's just Red Robin.

Sneaking up behind him, I suddenly leaped out and pulled him into a bear hug.

"T!"

"Dick?"

Pulling back and letting him breathe while I looked him over to see if he'd been injured recently.

"Hey TD! How've you been doing?"

He looked a bit embarrassed, and he looked away as he replied,

"Uhm... I died last week."

Gasping in horror, I (obviously) replied with ,

"I missed your first death?!"

"We have it on video though."

After he said that, Jay bird walked into the room.

"Why do I hear- Dick!"

"Jay!"

Rushing forward, I pulled him into a hear hug as well, but dragged TD along with me and hugged them both.

"Dude! You missed Tim's first death!"

"I know, 'm sorry Timmy."

"S'all right."

"What's going on-"

"Duke!"

My favorite day-time Gotham vigilante walked into the room as well opon hearing the commotion.

Of course, I pulled Jay-bird and TD along with me to bear hug Duke.

Because, y'know, why not? They're my siblings.

Of course, after hugging Duke, I bring him along to hug everybody else in this house.

Eventually, everyone is gathered in B's office, and I don't even know how my arms are reaching.

✨️older brother powers✨️

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?"

B smiled, which was only a rare sight around other people. Whenever it's just him, or him and a gothamite, he smiles, cracks jokes, quips, and insults villains.

"Well, the Justice league's been missing you."

Piping up, Damian adds, (albeit begrudgingly,) "The animals missed you as well."

Everyone added in their storied, and about what's been going on recently.

Steph and Cass finally got together, Jason couldn't walk for 12 hours because of Roy, Damian and Jon actually kissed (on purpose this time, and they're 13.)

(In this au, all of the bat children are with 4 years of eachother. Dick is one year older than Jason, Jason is only one year older than Tim, Tim is only one year older than Damian, e.t.c, and some are the same age as others.)

"Oh!" RR stated, eyes wide as he slammed the bottom of his fist onto his palm.

"What's wrong with you, replacement?" Jason asked.

"1. Shut up you half-assed, red-headed little bitch of a simp for some guy that shoots arrows almost as much as he shoots into you, you blind-fucking kinky little shit who can't even walk after one round from an archer with daddy issues." TD snapped, fed up with Jay's shit.

"How bout' you crawl back either into the Lazaruos pit, or better yet, back into the primordial soup you half-witted, dumbass, so that we don't even have to deal with your genes going around the world you stuck up asshat." He continued.

After a pause, I broke the silence by whistling and going, "Damn."

Turning back to me, TD also said,

"Oh, and apparently the team thinks that you're either dead or missing."

Another pause.

"Huh. Well shit."

"Yeah."

Everyone began looking at eachother and smirking.

"Hey~" Jason began. "D'you remember that time that they tried for Artemis and Zatanna to kiss you and Wally?"

"Ooh!" Spoiler chimed in, "What about that time that they locked you 'n Wally into that cupboard, to force you into '7 minutes of heaven's?"

"Oh, or what about-"

Clapping to regain their attention, I replied.

"Yeah I do remember that, but what about Kalder? He never did any of that."

Smiling evily, Damian retorted, "So then include him in the prank."

... well I can't argue with that.

Sighing, I semi-agreed.

"Fine, but we're only doing it if Kaldur says yes."

After a reunion with Aqualad, Kaldur explained the situation in more depth.

"The team really thinks you're dead. I've tried reasoning with them, but they refuse to believe me"
My eyes widended in surprise again.
"Really? But I left them a note, and I told them!"

Sighing, the Atlantian seemed so weary. "They did find it and read it, yes, but they thought you had been kidnapped, as something similar had happened before, remember?"

Fuck.

Might as well have fun with this while we're at it. (Don't take those last two paragraphs without context.).

Long story short, Aqualad agreed, and now, it's off to the justice league for some extra help.

Hi!

So, it's me, I'm back.

Please comment on whether or not this should be a winged au, or if you have any other ideas/requests!

If I can, I'll work them into the story, or turn them into a one shot!

Have a good day, an' I'll see you later :)!

Signing off
-TCFW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
5.8K 166 18
Robin doesn't want to be leader after the events which led to the Teen Titans disbanding, but there is conflict between Aqualad and Red Arrow regardi...
30K 902 40
Five years after Beast Boy found Terra again the Teen Titans have disbanded. Robin was a large part of the disbandment and went on to work with Batma...
79.5K 2.2K 16
Kayla Carlisle, bitten by a radioactive spider and given in-human abilities. On the field she is well known for being the witty, smart and headstrong...