Highschool II

De Iamaqueenlmao

I was bored. It's too late I want to sleep. Ughhh Mai multe

Before this starts

1-Monday

39 1 1
De Iamaqueenlmao

🧂🧂🧂

Where is she?

Salt looked around, anxious, for her best friend. She was clearly nervous for her first day, especially since she didn't have the best reputation from middle school. She used to be overly obsessed about this guy named OJ. Yes, she still liked him a lot, but she was almost positive he didn't like her back. She was extremely creepy in middle school. Salt even remembered a time when she snuck into the changing rooms just to watch OJ take him shirt off...so, yeah, she wasn't proud of herself. Salt was actually shocked that Pepper was still her friend, even after everything she had done. Salt could see all the annoyed, disgusted, and cringed looks from everyone passing by her. There was the an occasional name-calling or someone throwing something at her. But Salt just ignored them and continued to wait for Pepper. What else was she to do? She couldn't say anything to them, because then they would get the idea that Salt cared. Which she didn't. ...ok she cared a little. A lot, actually. Okay, fine, she could not care more. The insults and everything made her want to crawl up in a little ball and die. OJ and Pepper were the only two people who stopped her from actually doing that. But OJ definitely hated her, and Pepper would get bullied because of her being friends with Salt. 

"Hey!" A familiar voice called from behind. When Salt turned around, it, sure enough, was Pepper. She had her usual tight—ponytail hairstyle that bounced when she ran. She was wearing the school uniform, paired with two black and white bracelets on her arms. Pepper hugged Salt as soon as she was close enough, resulting in many disgusted faces from the people around them.

"Hiya!" Salt said, returning the hug. After a moment the hug broke, and the two friends started walking to home room. 

"So, how's  life at home been?" Salt asked. "Your brother still annoying?" 

"Yeah.." Salt sighed. "He's been away for summer camp for a few months, but he's supposed to come home sometime this week." 

"Huh." Pepper said, clearly not really listening. The girls stood before home room, gave each other a smile and a nod, and Salt opened the door. As soon as she did so, all eyes were on the two. Pepper and Salt uncomfortably walked over to the back two row seats, ignoring the whispers and stares. 

Just the start of a four—year—long—hell.

🧪🧪🧪

Home room. The worst part of highschool. At least to everyone but TestTube. TestTube found home room to be one of the best. She didn't understand why nobody thought the same. she thought home room taught everyone the most. TestTube adjusted her glasses, opened her text book, and flipped to the page that the white board had written on it—page 32. TestTube sat patiently as she scanned through the page. A strand of Her fluffy light green hair drifted infront of her eyes, and she pushed it away with her hand. TestTube looked up from the textbook and looked around, hoping to see Fan. Sure enough, he was sitting not too far away, sneak texting or sneak blogging. TestTube shook her head slowly and smiled to herself. Fan could never go a few minutes without some type of screen in his hand. TestTube didn't understand it, but who was she to judge? Besides, as long as he didn't get caught or didn't fail anything, there was nothing entirely wrong with that, at least to TestTube. It might not be the same for the teachers. Before TestTube could do anything or go back to studying, her phone chirped. It wasn't loud, but loud enough for just her to hear it. She grabbed it out of her pocket and checked her inbox. A message from Fan. 

Fanny: Im so boredddddd

Fanny: do Yiu wana ditch w/me? 

TestTube stared at the message for a moment, quickly looked around for the teacher, and, when nobody was watching, texted back.

Testy :) : I don't think that is a good idea. It is the first day of school, I don't want to get in trouble or anything.

TestTube stuffed her phone back into her pocket, and went back to reading the text book. No more than five minutes later, her phone chirped again. 

Fanny: Come onnnnnnnnn

Fanny: please

Fanny: I'm so bored 

TestTube just stared at her phone before responding.

Testy :) : can't you go alone?

Almost as soon as she texted that, her phone chirped again. 

Fanny: Nooo

Fanny: then I'll be even more bored

Fanny: I wan to hang out w/you! :)

TestTube slightly blushed at that, but shook her head. 

Testy :) : fine....

Testy :) : but how are we going to get out of class?

Fanny: ask to use the restroom, duh!

Testy :) : uh..ok I guess.

Fanny: yayy! 

Fanny: see you in a few :]

☯️☯️☯️

It's not easy being conjoined twins—seriously, just ask Yin-Yang. Neither them or anybody knows how that even happened. Not even the doctors know, resulting in the brothers having to go to the hospital for checkups twice every week. Not only were they complete opposites, but they also fought. A lot. Yin was the normal, kind, pleasant brother who loved being around people. He had short white hair with strokes of black, blue eyes..or...eye, and light skin with spots of brown. He represented the good side, the white side. (A/N that kind of sounds racist, but I had no idea hot to word it) Yang, on the other hand, was the crazy, violent, asshole brother who hated everyone and everything. He had black hair with strokes of white, a red...eye, and dark skin with spots of white. He represented the bad side, the black side. Obviously, the two were extremely different.

"Yang, come on!!" Yin said as he tried to drag them to home room. They were alright late, and Yang wasn't helping.

"No! I don't want to! School is fucking hell!" Yang cried. He wasn't actually crying, but with his tone, it sounded like it. Yang was holding to a wall corner with his arms...er...arm...showing no sign of letting go anytime soon. Yin was desperately trying to make Yang let go, but that was, obviously, not happening. 

"We still have to go!!" Yin said. People were staring at this point. Nobody knew about the twins, since they had actually agreed on staying homeschooled until highschool...ok...the last part was Yin, not Yang. Anyway, people were confused of the two. While Yin had a soft voice, Yang had a more raspy voice, stirring up even more confusion for everyone around them.

"Noooo!!" 

After a moment, a teacher walked through the halls and spotted the twins arguing. He grabbed Yang's arm and yanked it off of the corner, and dragged them to class. 

"Let me go! This is kidnapping!!" Yang shouted, attempting to kick the teacher. 

"It's not kidnapping! He's taking us to class, Yang!" Yin said, annoyed as fuck.

🕯️🕯️🕯️

Candle sat on the bench, smiling to herself. The cold air slapped her face, squished freckles staring to look like colorful flowers. Her purple hair blew through the wind, and it all together looked like a magical scene in a shitty Disney movie from the 90s, but, all together, it was pretty peaceful. Class was starting soon, but Candle wasn't paying attention to time. In fact, she seemed to be in her own world, one without time. 

"Ahem." A familiar Royal tone spoke. Candle opened one eye, looking at the teen in front of her. It was Silver Spoon, hands in his hips, looking aggravated. Candle giggled quietly. Her and Silver had know each other for years, and while they weren't friends, they certainly were close. The wind stopped blowing, and Candle's hair fell perfectly onto her shoulders. 

"Hello, Silver." She said, nodding in approval. Silver Spoon had a mullet, which he pulled off, unlike most people here. His hair was a whiteish—gray, and he had on what could only be categorized as a prince outfit, except it wasn't. 

"Candle, dear, if I'm not mistaken, class is supposed to start in a few moments. What are you doing out here?" Silver asked, seeming to fiddle with something behind his back. 

"I could ask you the same." Candle said, her voice the same peaceful and filled with kind as always. Silver Spoon clicked his tongue. Candle could have sworn she saw a slight hint of red on his face, but that was a stupid thought. 

"I was looking for you when I saw you weren't there." Silver Spoon. He looked like he wanted to say something else.

He was acting strange.

🔪🔪🔪

Knife fiddled with the zipper of his coat. The air was cold, freezing, almost. He felt like he was about to pass out after getting no sleep because of him playing video games with Pickle—who wasn't doing much better—all night. 

"Maybe we should get some rest before we do anything next time, right?" Pickle jokingly asked, nudging Knife with his elbow. Knife didn't say anything, just shrugged and let out a "mhm." To show that he was listening. Usually, the two would just use Knife's motorcycle to get places. Today was just a drag. There was no point. Pickle, somewhat disappointed with the lack of conversation, leaned against a building. "Can we ditch? School is hell." 

Knife stopped just to turn over to face his friend. Pickle had curly green hair that was usually tied up in a bun-ponytail. A few freckles and pimples were scattered in random places on Pickle's face  (there was only a few pimples, small ones at that). Knife wore gray shirts and jeans, always with his black puffy coat that had a Transgender pin on the sleeve. It was noticeable to most people—whether they respected his pronouns or not. 

Unfortunately, due to his transphobic and homophobic family, he wasn't able to actually look the part. His hair was still straight and long down to his back, and he was banned from exiting the house without makeup or skirts or something that proved to his parents that he was over the "phase". Usually he would stuff the skirt into his bag or wash off the makeup. Simple. 

"My parents bitch about me enough—" Knife rolled his eyes. "Do you want them to kill me?" 

Pickle snickered before tugging at Knife's hair. "Shut the fuck up." 

The two ditched.

Because fuck school.

And Knife went home without the skirts and makeup he had on when he left. 

Because fuck his parents.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
75.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...