π˜Όπ™‰π™π™„-π™ƒπ™€π™π™Š [Dark Deku...

By SteveTheAlbino

(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them... More

Ch 1: '(Y/n) Midoriya: Dark Origins'
Ch 2: 'You Don't Know What You Got'
Ch 3: 'Blame It On My Youth'
Ch 4: 'The Only Thing That Matters'
Ch 5: 'Fighting The Gravity'
Ch 6: 'Easy Target'
Ch 7: 'Give Me One Good Reason'
Ch 8: 'Going Away To College'
Ch 9: 'Pathetic'
Ch 10: 'Wasting Time'
Ch 11: 'More Then You'll Ever Know'
Ch 12: 'Hungover You'
Ch 13: 'No Future'
Ch 14: 'Up All Night'
Ch 15: 'Action'
Ch 16: 'Roller Coaster'
Ch 17: 'Anthem'
Ch 18: 'Degenerate'
Ch 20: 'One More Time'
Ch 21: 'Remember To Forget Me'
Ch 22: 'Cynical'
Ch 23: 'When I Was Young'
Ch 24: 'Feeling This'
Ch 25: 'First Date'
Ch 26: 'Rabbit Hole'
Ch 27: 'All The Small Things'
Ch 28: 'Dammit'
Ch 29: 'One For All'
Ch 30: 'Fear No More'
Ch 31: 'King In Green'
Ch 32: 'Lie to Me'

Ch 19: 'Strings'

4.7K 371 423
By SteveTheAlbino

[Alright, so if all goes to plan, you all should be seeing this chapter only a few days after the previous one. Which means...TWO CHAPTERS IN A WEEK! And, that's not only surprising because I haven't done it for this book in yonks. But also...Because I just really haven't been feeling myself lately. Such as normally when I write stories, I have this vast imagination where I'm living in the stories I'm writing. But as of late, it hasn't felt like that. (Update: I feel better now, but we'll see)

And I'm not sure if that means I'm growing out of writing, or if I need a break, I'm not sure. Like, the prospect of writing doesn't get me down, but when I'm writing, I feel like I'm not as dwelled in the story as I used to be. Now I'm just writing. It's hard to explain, and I'm not entirely sure what I'll do about it yet. But just wanted to bring it up here in case I do decided to go on a break for a bit. Nevertheless, right here, right now, I'm here with another chapter for you all...And finally, it's time...FOR KAITO VS THE READER!!!]

[YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A TREAT...THIS IS LEGIT THE BEST CHAPTER!!! This chapter also contains the single most BADASS ENTRANCE IN FANFIC HISTORY, I SWEAR LOL!!!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

...All I could hear was the sound of my breathing. The quaint puffs of air that would escape my lips and enter the world around me. The vibrations of my footsteps ran up my body as I ventured through the dark void around me. Eventually, the sound of light crackling could be heard, like thunder quaking in the distance. The sparks of the dark green tendrils that ran off my back and upper body, lighting my way slightly through the darkness. The fabric of my costume, clinging to my skin. The pressure of my mask pushed against my face, it gave me a sense of comfort. I never told anyone this...Not even Bakugo...But whenever I wore it, I felt safe. 

Whether that be from the judgement of others, the cold gaze of the people around me. No one ever seemed to understand me, or where I came from. They'd just look at me, with their cold eyes. Their judgemental claims that came with their glances, they always brought me down as a kid. They kept me in my place with the fear and anxiety they brought with it. Before I even did something, I questioned, what would people think of me if I did this, or that. What would they think of me? Would they think I'm weird? Would they not like me? When I was younger, that's all I could seem to think about. 

But as I got older, I realized...The opinions of people are nothing but strings, used to pull and play with you like you're nothing. But I don't think like that anymore. I don't care what people think about me. It's only when I realized that, that I came to the understanding, no strings can keep me in my place ever again. I'm my own person. I'm my own character. I'm sick and tired of being pulled around by strings. Whether it be the opinion of the crowd in the grandstand, having people misjudge me for the death of Izuku, and most importantly, the living shit that is Kaito. 

I've beyond had enough of having this total dipshit in my life. Always going on and on about rivalries and trying to get one up me. I've fucking had enough with that. All of it. That's why...I've decided to end it here. Right now. But I'm not just going to do it in front of Kaito, I'm going to do it in front of everyone watching, whether it be in the arena here, at home on the TV, or even up in heaven. I'm going to show everyone watching, no matter where they are, that I've had enough being pulled around by the feelings and thoughts of others. I'm my own person, my own nightmare, and you know what...It's about time I make my life my own too.

[3rd Person POV]

--Earlier--

Yaoyorozu: "I don't know...We were just leaving the Cafeteria after getting something to eat and then this girl just appeared out of nowhere. She knew (Y/n)'s name, so...I'm guessing they knew each other somehow."

Jiro: "So, what? She's someone (Y/n) knows outside of school?"

Ashido: "Oh, I wonder who she is?"

Tsuyu: "I would not be surprised if she is someone (Y/n) 'knocked up' and she is coming to confront him in order to get his 'due's'..."

Immediately the eyes of every female in the surrounding area could be seen turning to the frog-themed hero, of course, like always, Tsuyu just looked back at them like they were the weird ones for looking at her. In the end, the group of Ashido, Jiro, and Hagakure simply turned back to Yaoyorozu, the group of girls currently seen sitting at the very back of the student grandstand. Even after losing her own match against Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu still found her focus elsewhere.

Currently, everyone else was sitting down below to watch the final match of one-on-one opening-round fights. The fight in which was being mentioned was none other than Bakugo vs Uraraka, where an exchange of Bakugo's teasing nature, of course, directed at the fact that if he beat Uraraka, he'd tell (Y/n) how she felt. By no surprise, Uraraka was not exactly thrilled by that idea, much preferring to confess in her own time. 

Little did she know Bakugo was simply teasing her. Nevertheless, such a thing caused the fight to mainly be an exchange of playful teasing, and loud pleas. As for the fight, it was more so Uraraka avoiding Bakugo's attacks so she wouldn't lose and have her feelings be revealed. But whilst everyone else in Class 1-A were focused on the fight between the pair, the girls were more interested in the news Yaoyorozu had brought to them only a few moments ago.

Hagakure: "So, what you're saying is...A girl we don't know, knows (Y/n)?"

Yaoyorozu: "I believe so, yes."

Hagakure: [Drops head and sighs] "Great. Of course, there are more girls who like (Y/n)..."

The invisible girl was quick to cross her arms and presumably look away in defeat, as she did so, Ashido pounced forward as an idea came to mind.

Jiro: "Look, I think you guys are just over reacting. I'm sure she's no one that special."

Yaoyorozu: "Yes. I'm sure..." [Thoughts] "Though, he did seem upset about her." [Out Loud] "I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about."

Hagakure: "Haha! Yeah, that's probably it..." [Thoughts] "Even so, knowing all girls around him, she probably has a crush on him." [Out Loud] "Yeah, Yaoyorozu's right. I mean, I'm sure she's no one..."

Ashido: "...Oh! What if she's (Y/n)'s ex-girlfriend!"

Yaoyorozu: "U-Uh...What?"

Hagakure: "Ex...Girlfriend?"

Jiro: "I'm sure she's..."

Ashido: "That would explain why they might not like each other?"

Yaoyorozu: "That could be sure, though...I don't know. The look in (Y/n)'s eyes...Something about it just seemed...Different..."

Thinking back to the moment made Yaoyorozu even more concerned about (Y/n). Especially the fact that she was not with him. After all, he always seemed to be there for her when she needed someone. Whether that be to do with Kaito, or her own nerves. The way he just always seemed to know what to do to make her happy, made Yaoyorozu happy just thinking about it. 

However, whatever smile was able to find her lips was quickly dropped when she thought about where he could possibly be right now. What are the troubles and turmoils he may need help with? It made her sad just thinking about it. She probably would have had her mind on the topic for much longer if it weren't for the voice of Tsuyu suddenly sparking her mind back to reality.

Tsuyu: "Yaoyorozu..."

Yaoyorozu: [Lifts head] "Hmm? Yes?"

Tsuyu: "How come you were with (Y/n) when this happened?"

Immediately, a blush formed on her cheeks.

Yaoyorozu: "Oh, uh, w-well..." 

Hagakure: "Yeah, why were you with him?"

Yaoyorozu: "No, really. It's nothing like that, we just--"

Ashido: "Tell us, Yao-momo! Tell us what yo--" [Loudly gasps] "I know what you were doing!"

Yaoyorozu: "What?!"

The look of complete shock that suddenly appeared on Ashido's face was all it took for the blush on Yaoyorozu's to worsen. Even though she didn't really picture much in what Ashido was, the expression alone was enough to make her nervous, whilst also drawing in the attention of the other girls present.

Ashido: [Snaps fingers] "You two were totally making out!"

Yaoyorozu: "What?"

Hagakure: "WHAT?!" [Turns to Yaoyorozu] "You were kissing (Y/n)?"

Jiro: "Wicked~"

Tsuyu: "I am not surprised. (Y/n) does seem like the boy to take the first opportunity to kiss a girl. Not that I would be any different if I were to offer myself up to him..."

A brief pause, once more, filled the air. Only after a few seconds did Yaoyorozu spurt back to reality, immediately beginning to wave her hands in front of her body as all the girls now stared at her.

Yaoyorozu: "No. no. I swear. W-We weren't doing anything like that."

Hagakure: "Oh, yeah? Then why were you with (Y/n)?"

Yaoyorozu: "We were just--"

Ashido: "She was totally making out with him~"

Yaoyorozu: [Blushes] "No, we weren't really! We were just--"

Yaoyorozu didn't know what to say. On one hand, the truthful answer was right there. That (Y/n) was simply helping her with her nerves, and that the pair indulged themselves in burgers, soda, and listening to inappropriate music. But what stopped Yaoyorozu from just saying that was the look everyone in front of her was offering her. Playful grins from Ashido and Jiro, whilst Tsuyu offered her normal blank expression, and Hagakure, well, Yaoyorozu couldn't tell. But it was the feeling she got from all of them that made her feel...special. 

The feeling that they all saw her as something more than a rich girl right now. They seemed to see her as Momo Yaoyorozu, simple as that. It made her feel something inside that she had only felt with (Y/n) just earlier this very day. It was that one factor that made her question...What if she did tell them that she did kiss (Y/n)? Would they think she was cool, like they would any other normal girl who had done something rebellious? Would they be excited, would they ask for details? It all sounded so exciting for Yaoyorozu. 

Now, she didn't like lying to her friends, but the idea of having people believe she actually kissed (Y/n) was something rather thrilling. That plus the fact she was always worried that her friends, while nice to her, secretly just thought of her as a rich girl at the forefront of all things. After all, they often did ask questions about her upbringing and what it was like to be in a rich family. Normally, Yaoyorozu would answer such questions out of politeness. But secretly it left her wondering if anyone saw her as more than her last name. 

Besides, if she did choose this little lie to tell, it's not like if it'd get out of this group. If she asked the girls to keep it between them, they surely would. Which would mean she'd be seen as a normal girl in the eyes of her friends, and still have anyone else be none the wiser. Besides, the idea of people thinking that she actually kissed (Y/n) sounded rather nice, which unfortunately led Yaoyorozu by hand to the narrow edge of this lie she was about to mutter. All that was left now...was to say it. The pressure of doing so just seemed to keep growing inside until finally, these forsaken words that would soon cause her more harm than good were finally spoken.

Yaoyorozu: "...We...We kissed."

A look of hesitation quickly found Yaoyorozu's face before clenching her eyes and waiting for the response of the group in front of her. When all she could hear was silence, however, she quickly grew fearful. She was so close to outright screaming that she was joking, at least then she could get away with it. But just as she was about to say that, she was interrupted.

Ashido: "AAAHHH!!! I knew it! I so knew it!"

Yaoyorozu: "H-Huh?"

Upon opening an eye, Yaoyorozu's entire body was suddenly enveloped in a tight embrace by Ashido, who hugged the taller girl tightly around the body.

Ashido: "Oh, I so knew you had a crush on (Y/n)! I just knew it! Well, I mean, everyone kinda has a crush on him! But still!" [Hugs her tightly] "I'm so happy for you!"

Yaoyorozu: "Re-Really?"

Ashido: "Duh! Of course! I mean, sure, I would have liked to get my own lips on his first. But oh well...Besides~" [Grins] "I guess you'll just have to give us the juicy details~"

Yaoyorozu: [Blushes] "O-Oh, um...I-I don't--"

Ashido: "Oh, come on, Yao-momo! You can tell us!"

Jiro: "Yeah, we won't tell."

Tsuyu: "I do not so much care about kissing. But be sure to let me know when you grab each other's butts. Then you shall have my interest."

Yaoyorozu: "U-Uh...Well..."

Another moment of hesitation came, as it did, Yaoyorozu unconsciously sent her eyes across the group of girls in front of her, all seemed so focused on her. The thing that made it so special, however, was that this was the one time when they seemed to care about her as a person, and not her name. At least, that's what Yaoyorozu's mind was telling her. The added fact that people thought she actually kissed (Y/n) was only an added bonus. 

So...In a moment that may come back to haunt her later, Yaoyorozu started to explain her events of what happened. Of course, she made up the stuff about them kissing. But everything else, including the situation with Akiko, was true! But now that seemed to be the furthest thing from any girl's mind as they were more so focused on the fact Yaoyorozu had a kiss with (Y/n). Though, before she said anything, she made sure everyone promised to not tell anyone else. Which, they did. 

But there was one person amongst the group that didn't exactly what to hear anything about (Y/n) kissing another girl, and that person...was Hagakure. Due to her invisible appearance, Yaoyorozu, nor any of the other girls, seemed to notice her disappointed expression as the tallest girl present went on about how she and (Y/n) kissed. As this happened, so came the end of the epic match-up of Bakugo and Uraraka. Such was being made known by the voice of Present Mic, which currently echoed through the speakers surrounding the arena.

Present Mic: "And there we have it, folks! The end to the first round of the One-on-One matches has come to a conclusion. With that being said, please look up to the screens in front of you, there you will see who has moved on, and who they will be fighting next!"

With the end of Present Mic's sentence, the screens before the crowd that were plastered around the arena switched to a screen that showcase the eight people who managed to get through to the next round, and the fights that will be taking place.

Fight 1): (Y/n) Midoriya Vs Itijam Kaito

Fight 2): Tenya Iida Vs Ibara Shiozaki

Fight 3): Shoto Todoroki Vs Fumikage Tokoyami

Fight 4): Katsuki Bakugo Vs Eijiro Kirishima/Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Present Mic: "And there we have it! The lucky people who get to show you all just what they've got! But the further we head into these one-on-one battles, the more challenging they will be. Now, as you can see, there are still two people undecided due to a draw in their match. So during the next thirty-minute break before we resume, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu shall decide their hassles...WITH AN ARM WRESTLING CONTEST! Stay tuned for those results soon!"

It was with that, that the voice of Present Mic cut off. Meanwhile, Bakugo and Uraraka continued heading for one of the tunnels on the ground floor that was connected to the field. Speaking of their fight, in the end, the former came out on top due to Uraraka being more so focused on what could happen if the scruffy blonde revealed her secret rather than anything else. The young brunette was left with an agitated look on her face as the pair exited the field. 

Something Bakugo gladly made known to the girl walking beside him.

Bakugo: "Hahaha!!! You should see your face, O-chocco. It's hilarious!"

Uraraka: [Cutely glares] "That was so not fair!"

Bakugo: "Not fair? Not having chocolate after brushing your teeth even though your Dad is having some but your Mom still won't let you have it, but let's him have it for some reason, isn't fair, Ochoco-late." [Grins] "This is just natural selection!"

Uraraka: "What? No, it's not! I totally would have beaten you if you weren't teasing me!"

Bakugo: "Beat me? Ha! That's funny too! Almost as funny as your adorable-looking face right now." [Sighs and smiles] "Boy, (Y/n) is going to have the most adorable photos of girls on his phone."

Uraraka just ignored his statement of calling her adorable, instead, she used that remark to light the fire inside, or as Uraraka's dark side was known as...Her Bakugo-mode. Such was soon revealed as soon as the pair entered the tunnel at the edge of the arena's central battle grounds. As soon as they were out of sight from the crowd, Uraraka suddenly grabbed Bakugo by the crop of his uniform and pushed him against the wall.

Uraraka: "Listen here, nerd! You do any kind of stuff like that again and I promise you, you won't be able to see (Y/n) ever get a girlfriend!"

The words came so fast and seemingly out of nowhere that Uraraka was only able to realize her reaction when it was too late. The shocked look on Bakugo's face, as he found himself in a submissive position, left him flabbergasted. Only released from it when Uraraka suddenly pulled away, a look of regret covering her face now.

Uraraka: "B-Bakugo, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that! Or call you a nerd! I-I just said that because...because..."

Bakugo: "It's fine, Ochaco. I get it...I'll stop teasing her about (Y/n).

A confused look quickly found the young girl's face.

Uraraka: "You got my name right?"

Bakugo: "Of course. I've always known your name. And I've always teased you because, well, I'm me! It's funny. But now, after you 'hulked-out' on me, I realize just how serious you are about my boy so..." [Sighs, places hand on her shoulder] "I give you permission to ask (Y/n) out."

A few seconds passed for Uraraka to comprehend what Bakugo was saying, but when she saw the soft smile on his face, she immediately got excited. A brightly smile forming on her lips as she brought her hands together and bounced slightly.

Uraraka: "Really? You really are giving me...Wait...Permission?"

Her smile started to drop, as Bakugo's grew.

Bakugo: "Yep! I, Bakugo, give you permission to ask out my best buddy. Though, I will have to warn you. Even when you guys start dating, I still get personal time with him. You keep him in the sheets, me and him will have fun on the stree--"

Uraraka: "I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO ASK (Y/N) OUT!"

Bakugo: [Chuckles] "You sure? You seemed excited hearing me say it just now! Haha!"

All Uraraka could do was keep her agitated face glued to Bakugo's snarky grin. Even when he walked away from her, still laughing, Uraraka's gaze remained on the spot he was just standing in. Slowly, her head followed after the scruffy blonde, who continued walking down the tunnel. Now, Uraraka had forgotten about everything, to do with her loss, to asking out (Y/n), the only thing on her mind now waS THROWING BAKUGO INTO A WALL!!! With newfound aggravation to her 'Bakugo-mode' Uraraka took off after Bakugo down the hallway. 

Meanwhile, (Y/n), now back in his physical training outfit, the young boy could be seen seated on a bench in a random hallway within the walls of the arena building. With his back slouched forward, (Y/n) held his phone up to his ear. The faint sounds of the phone ringing out filled his ears. With each sound, a moment of hesitation came. Should (Y/n) be doing this right now? Should he bother her? Eventually, all such questions were left unanswered as the phone line on the opposite end finally opened out, allowing the voice of Inko Midoriya to come through.

Inko: [Voice Only] "AAAAHHHH!!! MY BABY BOY! I SAW YOU! I SAW YOU ON THE TV! YOU WERE INCREDIBLE! Oh! How are you? Are you okay? Does your fist hurt? I mean, you only punched the boy with your fist, so I'm sure, you're not too hurt. But if you are, oh, (Y/n) Midoriya, so help me if you are hurt and you don't tell me I--"

(Y/n): "Mom! Mom!" [Chuckles] "I'm okay. I'm okay. Besides...I didn't punch him. I just used my finger to flick him away."

Immediately after saying that, a pause came from Inko on the other side. Unbeknowst to (Y/n), the wave of silence was solely due to the shock currently coursing through Inko's body. Immediate questioning such as did she just hear (Y/n) right? He defeated that boy...with a single flick? It was a shocking detail that she didn't believe before. But hearing it now, it was bewildering. Especially when she remembered the sweet and gentle boy he was as a kid...

(Y/n): "Mom? Hello? Are you the--"

Inko: [Voice Only] "Yes! Yes...I'm here. Sorry. Uh, yes! How are you? Is everything okay? I'm surprised to hear you call, honestly. My big strong boy moved into the second round, I just saw it on TV, shouldn't you be getting ready for that?"

Now it was (Y/n)'s turn to pause. His mother brought up the next fight with so much ease, yet for (Y/n), just thinking about it brought down a wave of unprecedented thoughts he never thought he would have before. Like, it was Kaito! (Y/n) was like three and zero to his childhood bully in fights. Now, don't get anything wrong, (Y/n) wasn't so much as nervous for the fight. 

But more so with the thoughts that the fight brought with it. Everything from the crowd cheering for Kaito, to Akiko's sudden return. It was like everything he didn't need right now was coming to stop him, and what a worse time. This was supposed to be his opportunity to show heroes what he was made of so he could get out of this school and keep his promise to Izuku. 

His life long goal rided on this moment, and yet, everything that was against him, was blocking him from getting to it. Hence why he found himself calling his Mother right now. He needed that guiding grace that came naturally to a mother. And whilst Inko never fully supported violence, (Y/n) still needed something to help him sustain his thoughts right now.

Inko: [Voice Only] "(Y/n)? (Y/n), are you there?"

(Y/n): "Ye-yeah. I'm here, Mom."

Inko: [Voice Only] "Oh, good. Hey, quick question. Do you know a girl named Uraraka Ochaco?"

(Y/n): "Uraraka? Uh, yeah...I know her. Why?"

A wave of confusion was quick to grow within (Y/n)'s mind, along with a slight notion of concern as his mother suddenly referenced his friend. That concern only grew when he could literally sense the growing grin appearing on his mother's face through the phone.

Inko: [Voice Only] "Oh, no reason~ I just think she's a rather pretty girl...No wonder you have a crush on her~"

(Y/n): "CRUSH?! Crush?! Mom! What are you--"

Pausing himself momentarily, (Y/n) jumped to his feet to physically remove his phone from his ear to look down at the screen, as if it'd do anything other than reveal the name of his Mother's Phone ID. But it brought the necessary break his brain needed to comprehend what he just heard. When he finally did bring his phone back to his ear, (Y/n) now carried the blankest expression imaginable.

(Y/n): "...Bakugo said something, didn't he?"

Inko: [Voice Only] "No. No..." [Grins] "Only that my baby boy is rather close with this girl. I saw her on the TV (Y/n), she is very pretty. Oh! You should bring her over for dinner sometime! I'll cook your favourite!"

(Y/n): "Mom, I'm not...I'm not..." [Sighs] "This is not why I called you, Mom. And can you not listen to Bakugo with anything to do with girls...Or dating!"

Inko: [Voice Only] "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Now then, onto other news. (Y/n)...I saw who your next fight is against. Are you sure you're okay with that? I know the history you have with that boy. I'm sure if you don't want to go through with it, you can tell someone--"

(Y/n): "I'm fine, Mom. I...I can handle Kaito. But, that's kinda what I was calling you about..."

The pause, and caution in his voice, was what brought a sudden pause to any teasing tone Inko had left over. Immediately she focused in on what her son was saying. Now, it took a few moments for (Y/n) to say something next. But when he did, Inko was ready to listen.

(Y/n): "Do...Do you remember Sazama Akiko? From school when I was young?"

Inko: [Voice Only] "Sazama...Akiko? Yes, I believe I do. She was the girl you liked as a kid, right?"

(Y/n): "Mom! What...What did we say?"

Inko: [Voice Only] "Sorry. Sorry. I'm only trying to make sure I have the right person...That is her, right?"

(Y/n): [Sighs] "Yes, Mom...That's her. But, anyway! She...She showed up at school here, at U.A. And...And it's got me on edge."

As soon as he said that, he knew he'd get the wave of his mother's pleas of reassurance that he was okay, along with the other motherly sentences.

Inko: [Voice Only] "Oh, (Y/n)...I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay? What did she do?" [Gasp] "Is she stirring up trouble for you?"

(Y/n): "No! No...I don't know. I-I just...She showed up when I was happy, and...I've got my fight with Kaito coming up...That, and a whole bunch of other stuff, I-I just don't know...I don't know what to do?"

The sense of fear and emotion that was present in (Y/n)'s final words was enough to break Inko's heart. Just hearing it was enough to make her tear up. Not that that was a very easy thing to do. After everything with Izuku, and her own pain piled onto it of not being there for either of her children...Through death, and for those still alive, Inko always found herself more than willing to help her child when he was going through a rough time. Think of it as a self-inflicted burden, remove the burden part. No matter what you called it, Inko made sure to always be there for (Y/n) when he needed her. Now, was no different.

(Y/n): [Sighs] "I'm...I'm happy here, Mom. I have friends...and not just Bakugo. I have teachers I like. I have classes I enjoy. And don't tell Bakugo this, but...There's a few people I can't help but feel really close to..."

Inko: [Voice Only] "Oh, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n): "But...I feel like there's something stopping me from truly enjoying this new life. And it starts with everything that happened as a kid."

Inko: [Voice Only] "You mean Kaito and Akiko?"

(Y/n): "I...I hate them, Mom. T-They brought me so much pain as a kid. They made so much of my life far worse than it already was. After...After Izuku, I tried to move on with my life. I try and make friends, to be happy...But it was people like them...Like this damn crowd out there...That always just seems to get in my way. And I don't want that now. I-I'm happy here, I...I just want them all to stop..."

Inko thought hearing (Y/n) say what he did before was hard to hear, but this...This was something else. She had never heard such emotion come from her son before. And it was odd. When an adult looks down on a child, they don't think of a person who has gone through unimaginable pains, sorrows, and difficulties that even some grown men and women couldn't handle. And truth be told, Inko was just like that. 

She knew (Y/n) struggled with the death of his brother, but she never wanted to face the reality that he was more scared than her. She...She was afraid to do so. But now, those fears were brought to light. As she heard from the source itself, that (Y/n) was going through problems that she couldn't even begin to imagine. Life was hard for an adult, but for children, it's due to their lack of knowledge that the things they're afraid of...They're sometimes worse. The added fact that (Y/n) just simply wanted them all to stop, that's what drove Inko over the edge herself. 

To the point, she didn't know what to say to comfort her son. Whether it be to ignore those who wronged him. Or to wear a smile and ask for help from a teacher who he trusted. but Inko knew, good and well, that teachers wouldn't help. They didn't when (Y/n) was bullied as a kid, and they most certainly wouldn't help now. So, she decided to do something she had never had the courage to tell (Y/n) before. Something no mother probably should say to their kid going through troubles due to bullying and such situations.

Inko: [Voice Only] "...So make them stop."

(Y/n): "H-Huh?"

The stutter alone was proof that (Y/n) wasn't used to hearing such words like this. Thankfully for (Y/n), Inko was more than ready to repeat it. This time, in even more detail.

Inko: [Voice Only] "If they won't stop with all this pain toward you, (Y/n)...Make them stop. Do the one thing a spoiled brat like this Kaito boy needs."

(Y/n): "Mom...I-I..."

Inko: [Voice Only] "Now, (Y/n), I want you to listen to me, okay? And listen good. This fight you're about to get into with Kaito, it'll be viewed by everyone all over Japan. So, I want you to use this opportunity to finally be selfish for once in your life and humiliate this forsaken monster that has hurt my son for far too long! And if this Akiko girl, or anyone rises against you. I want you to show them as well...That..." [Tears begin to form] "...That my baby boy is no pushover just because h-he is kind...and loving. Because that's what you are (Y/n). You are kind. And caring. I...I know you've put a lot of sorrow on your shoulders after everything with Izuku. But please, just this once...Don't do this for your brother...or for me...Do it for you...Do it for you..."

'Do it for you...' Out of all the words his mother spoke, those were the ones that stuck with (Y/n) the most. To the point, all he could do was repeat it in his head over and over again as the phone call continued. However, from that point on, not much was really said, especially from (Y/n). Inko simply proceeded to tell her son how much she loved him and that she was going to be sure to cheer him on, and support him, for whatever he chose to do when it came to the next fight. It was as (Y/n) was still processing all of this that he finally rose to his feet. Stepping up from the bench, (Y/n) looked down at his phone screen which showcased the end of the call. His mother's name placed on the screen.

(Y/n): "Do it for me, huh?"

A prospect he had never really considered before, but right now, it was all (Y/n) could think about. So he decided to allow such thoughts to rest in the walls of his mind as he returned his phone to his uniform pocket and went about returning to the gathering room where he left his costume after trying it on earlier. It was as he journeyed back to the room placed for the Class 1-A students that were getting ready for their fights that (Y/n)'s smile became more vibrant the more he thought over the conversation he had with his Mom. But, of course, as was normal with the life of (Y/n), that smile didn't last for long, when out of nowhere he picked up a familiar voice.

Akiko: "Yes, Mom and Dad are fine. They're running a pharmacy in Kyoto now. But I'll be sure to tell them that you said hi, Mr Itijam."

Immediately (Y/n)'s body froze in place. His eyes were glued to the ground as the blood thundered through his veins. The voice of Akiko was present just up ahead, but to (Y/n)'s surprise, that was not what shocked him the most. What shocked (Y/n) beyond belief...Was the person she was talking to.

"Thank you, Akiko. I understand that it has been many years since I last saw your parents, but to see you here standing before me now, I am reminded of the many happy times your family and mine have shared. Oh, I'm sure Kaito cannot wait to see you."

The voice of an older man immediately rung through (Y/n)'s ears. His voice sounded comforting, as cheery laughter followed his words. But (Y/n) knew that voice was anything but cheery. It was anything but comforting. After all, what would you expect of the voice...That belonged to Kaito's Father? It was at that exact moment of confirmation that (Y/n)'s head lifted on instinct to see the smiling face of Itijam Kato, a tall, slender man with short black hair wearing a business suit. 

He was, as people would put it...A typical rich man in Japan. He carried smiles and happiness when in public, or surrounded by people who he was trying to trick into giving him money. To many, he was seen as a celebrity, a person who has control of multiple companies and businesses, hence his wealth. But most of all, he was rich. 

It was because of this prospect that Kaito lived quite the spoilt life growing up. Getting handed everything he could dream of. It was as (Y/n) stared at the older man standing no more than twenty meters away, talking to Akiko like she was an old family friends, which, she technically was due to her having dated Kaito. But it was as (Y/n) stared at the older man, that he was reminded of exactly why his body froze when seeing the man standing before him.

[Your POV]

--Flashback: Thirteen Years Ago-- 

Principal: "I believe it's fair that for punishment (Y/n) shall receive a suspension for his matters dealt against Kaito."

Mr Itijam: "What do you mean suspension? This boy hurt my child, even more! He has possibly scared poor Kaito beyond belief! And you want to simply suspend him?!"

The loud voice of Itijam Kato, Kaito's Father, exploded within the office walls of Aldera Junior High, I remembered it so vividly. My body was frozen, stuck in a molded state of fear. I didn't know what I could do. All I could do was remain still in my seat next to my mother, watching the grey fabric of the carpet beneath my feet as Kaito's Father spoke to the principal.

Principal: "Whilst I understand your complaints, Mr. Itijam, (Y/n) is still young, and mistakes have definitely been made."

Mr Itijam: "Mistakes?! This...This runt has caused my boy a world's worth of trauma for illegally using his Quirk at this school grounds! I'm not sure if you know, Mrs Principal, but using such Quirks is prohibited in public."

Principal: "I-I understand that, I do...But--"

Mr Itijam: "Do you, though? Do you really understand? Because if you don't, I will be forced to let the authorities know that clearly, you are not fit to lead this establishment."

I didn't need to be older to know that was a threat. The look of complete disbelief in the Principal's face was enough. But I wasn't surprised that such a remark was brought up. Just like Kaito, his Father was spoiled. Though, apparently he likes to say otherwise. According to Itijam Kato, he grew up in a poor family. And it was only due to his hard work and effort that he achieved the role of founder of Itijam Corporations. 

One of the leading companies that delivers support items to heroes all over the country, and even to some parts of the world. It's due to his help in the hero industry that some people are fearful to speak up to more of his wrongful actions, such as the way he treats the common people. If you ask me...It was pitiful. Thinking you could run your mouth all because you have money. Bullshit. 

Anyone who speaks to someone like this deserves to be taught a thing or two. Even though I was only young when this all happened, I clenched my fist for every single moment he spoke. All the while my Mother sat next to me, her eyes never once leaving Mr. Itijam's. Though the tears welling up in her eyes played some part in her not speaking. However, she managed the courage when Kaito's father suddenly turned his finger toward me.

Mr. Itijam: "So I will ask you again, Mrs. Principal, do you really think that a mere suspension is worth enough for what this brat has done?"

Inko: "Mr, Itijam!"

The sense of fear was still ever present in Mom's voice, but the tone in which accompanied it was shocking for me to hear. Nevertheless, see, when I abruptly turn to her to see a fierce glare forming on her face.

Inko: "I will ask you to please refrain from calling my son such words. That is not up to you."

Mr. Itijam: "Yes, well what do you expect? He hurt my son! Made him appear like a coward in front of everyone? That not only harms his name, but mine!"

Inko: "That may be so. And I apologise on (Y/n)'s behalf for what he did. But did you ever take the moment to consider that Kaito did something to bring it upon him?"

Mr. Itijam: [Scoffs] "Like what? What could my boy have possibly done to deserve such a trauma?"

Inko: "W-Well...I have had multiple occurrences when (Y/n) has come home crying because he says your son has bullied him. Made him feel like an outcast. Amongst other terrible things."

Mr. Itijam: "Is that so?" [Turns to you] "Is that true, boy? Have you told your Mother such hopeless lies?!"

...I hate it whenever I think back to this part. I never expected him to turn the attention to me. It was so shocking that by the time I turned to look up at him, he was already staring down at me. His eyes opened as wide as they possibly could. The flaming fires of hell hidden behind his gaze was something my younger self could never handle. I found it hard to break. To swallow. All I could do was just look up at him in complete fear. My Mother could do nothing herself. 

It had to come from me. Yet, back then, I was weak...I always froze when it came to fear. Whether it be with this, or with Izuku. It's due to this fear that this moment escaped for me. The moment I could have finally broken the chains of Kaito that he placed on me. But I couldn't say a thing. I could only watch in complete silence as all the words inside got blocked up. Eventually, Mr. Itijam grew tired of this and proceeded to turn his gaze back to the principal.

Mr Itijam: "And what about you? Have you heard any such lies from this boy before?"

Principal: "Well, I...I have had (Y/n)'s Mother come in a few times and--"

Mr. Itijam: "Oh, I see! No nothing else! Just a bunch of lies from a lying family!" [Sighs] "Look. I don't want there to be trouble. I've already been forced to deal with matters involving work. So, let us simply settle this now and have it over and done with. I shall accept the suspension."

Principal: "Really? That's wonderful! A-And thank you, again, Mr. Itijam for understanding..."

Mr. Itijam: "But that is not all."

Principal: "I-I'm sorry?"

Mr. Itijam: "I will accept the suspension, but I want something else from this boy."

Principal: "And that is?"

Mr. Itijam: "...I want him to apologise to my son. I want him to truly understand the pain he caused. I want him to beg for Kaito's forgiveness...Like a dog."

He didn't say those last words in reality, but I always felt as if he meant to as he turned his gaze to me. A wave of shock spread throughout the room as soon as it was placed into the air. It was something they didn't expect, mostly due to the words in which he did use. But for me, when I heard it, I grew sick, vile with anger, and frustration unlike anyone else. He wanted me to apologise...To beg for forgiveness...To the person who caused me so much pain. He wanted me to come off as this pathetic creature who knew his place. When it wasn't right! 

I didn't do anything wrong! I was fine, I was happy! But no...Kaito just had to meddle into it. His strings just had to disrupt my life once more. And what did he do? He took Akiko away from me, turned her against me. But honestly, right now, I wasn't focused on that. I could care very little about myself right now. The person I was worried about...was Mom. I could tell by the stunned look on her face that she didn't like this ultimatum as well. She was disgusted to see Kaito's father making me out to be the bad guy. 

She wanted to say something. She wanted to yell at him for being such a moron to dare accuse me of being at fault. But in the end, she couldn't say a thing. Because she was afraid...Afraid of what would happen if she went overboard. The terrible thoughts that could happen if she said something too far, knowing full well if she did something to piss Kaito's father off, it could ruin her family. And you all know full well how that has already happened. It didn't take me long to realize Mom was holding back an unfathomable wave of anger behind a clenched fist. 

It made me sad to see the sorrow over her face. It was a disgusting sight to see on someone you love. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't out of fear. As for me, I was afraid as well. I was afraid that Mom would hurt herself by barring all this pain together. So...I did the only thing I could think of in the moment. I took the low road. It wasn't for me, it was for Mom. And at the end of the day, I'd do anything for her...Because I love her.

(Y/n): "I'll do it."

That was all it took.

Principal: "Huh?"

Inko: "(Y/n)..."

Mr. Itijam: "What did you say, boy?"

(Y/n): "I said...I'll do it."

I made sure to send the best possible glare up at the man standing next to me. If I was going to stoop so low for the sake of my Mother, I sure as anything was going to get something out of it.

(Y/n): "I'll say I'm sorry to Kaito. I'll beg him if I have to...But not because I'm admitting to it. But because I'll wait, for as long as it takes, to prove that I'm right. And he's wrong."

Again, my Mother gasped my name out of shock. I simply gave her a look that reassured her I knew what I was doing. Even so, she still seemed uncertain about all this. But it was already too late. The sound of Mr. Itijam's chuckles flooded the air seconds later, deeming my words to be enough...for now. As for the principal, she was just glad her job was still hers. 

And so, that's how the moment ended. A few days later I was forced to apologise to Kaito. Of course, I was made to do it in a manner that would come off as begging. But for every word I said, I made a conviction inside. That one day, when the opportunity arose, I'd prove to everyone that I was in the right that day. And I'd show the true colours of Itijam Kaito and his whole family.

--Present--

...But the fact that this very man stood before me now, talking to the girl who had been, at one point, my guiding light in the dark, was something even the strongest version of myself could barely handle. Sweat now ran down my face, as I faced the ground in silence. Just like I was back in the principal's office. It was when I made that comparison that I was reminded of my Mother. And the turmoil she felt through that moment. I-I didn't want to put her through that again. Not ever again. So...I turned around. I went to walk away. Allowing the mere thoughts to company me...When suddenly...I heard a voice...

"...(Y/n)?"

Coming to an immediate stop, I didn't need to turn around to see who it was that was speaking to him. And in the end, I didn't. Instead, as I just stood there, I simply dropped my head and sighed. This seemed to be enough of a signal to the person behind him to continue speaking. Of course, it was no surprise when that person was revealed to be none other than Akiko herself. 

The young girl, now free of any smile on her lips, instead, a nervous expression claimed her face. It was at this moment that I slowly turned my head around. The strands of sweat mixing in with the emotion on my face, as I looked through my (H/c) and green hair to see the concerned face of Akiko, and a perplexed muster on Kato's. Before I could focus on his any further, Akiko spoke.

Akiko: "(Y/n)? I-I thought that was you. Um...Hey, could we--"

"So this is the thing that (Y/n) Midoriya has grown to be, huh?"

Instantly, my gaze was pulled off Akiko to instead look up to the man who now stood right beside her. Akiko's own gaze lifting to look passed her shoulder to see Itijam Kato, Kaito's father, standing at her side. His gentle, yet secretly smug, smile, directed right on me.

Mr Itijam: "Kaito had told me that you also went to this school, and even kept up with your troublemaking ways. Though..." [Chuckles] "It's rather funny to see you here now in such a...Unflattering state. You have a fight with my son next, correct?"

I didn't respond, I just sent my narrowed gaze toward him. All the while Mr. Itijam chuckled and grinned. A wave of silence filled the area as we stared off. Akiko must have sensed the tension growing, as she quickly got between us and attempted to cool things down.

Akiko: "O-Okay. I know that things are not exactly the best between both families. But...Come on. Haha! It's the Sports Festival, right? It's supposed to be fun!"

My eyes remained narrowed as they switched between Kaito's father and Akiko. I didn't give a crap for what words were spoken. They were nothing but that...Words. But Itijam Kato, he had to keep his appearance up. So, when Akiko spoke, he dropped his grin and returned to that old, fake, self of his.

Mr. Itijam: [Chuckles softly] "Yes, you're right. My apologies, Akiko." [Smiles] "Goodness, it is great to see you again. You and Kaito made such a great couple together..."

Akiko: "O-Oh, thank you, sir. But...That was a long time ago."

Mr. Itijam: "Yes, but with you attending U.A. now. You never know, right?"

...W-What? Attending...U.A.? It was in this very moment that part of me broke. Akiko...was coming to U.A.? Why...Why...WHY?! WHY?! I had finally achieved a sense of happiness here. I had friends! I had a life I was happy with! I found peace in a shit situation and now...It's all just going to be thrown away? Because every day, every single fucking day I'll be forced to see her face. 

See her smile. A smile that reminds me of the fact that she knew nothing of my pain. The turmoil and depression she put me through. Even if I didn't see her, I'd still be reminded of her every time I walked through those U.A. gates. I just couldn't catch a break! And Kaito's Father knew that, going off the smirk he sent me one final time before he turned back to Akiko.

Akiko: [Blushes nervously] "I-I actually hadn't told anyone yet..." [Glances at you] "I was kind of waiting for the day to come and see how things go..."

As she said those words, she looked at me with a look that said all it needed to. That she was 'sorry'. Yeah, well...I was sick of hearing 'I'm sorry' in life. Sorry may heal a broken heart, but a broken soul...When it came to comparing me to an average broken man. He was simply that...But me? I wasn't just broken, if anything, I was Frankenstein's monster. Bits and pieces of my old self stuffed back together in hopes of finding life yet again. 

And whilst I can move and talk, that's about it. I was still not whole. It was due to all these thoughts, and yet another stab to my soul that'd leave me vulnerable for my fight with Kaito, I simply turned and began walking away. Walking away for Mom...So she wouldn't have to deal with the consequences that could happen if I stayed and said something I shouldn't. 

I'd let my actions on the field do the works. At least...That's what I originally intended. Because, as I was walking away, something inside of Kaito's father must have snapped. An aching feeling that was telling him to go one step further before I got out of listening range. But, of course, before I could get that far, I was greeted by the sound of his voice once more.

Mr. Itijam: "Why am I not surprised...another Midoriya running away. Your family seems to be good at that, huh, Midoriya?"

...My body came to a sudden halt.

Akiko: "Mr. Itijam! How...How dare you say something like that?"

Mr. Itijam: [Chuckles and smiles] "Oh, come on, Akiko, I'm only joking around. Haha! You know I'm only joking, right, Midoriya? Midoriya?" [Grins] "Though, to be fair, from what I hear...You do seem to run away alo--"

(Y/n): "...No."

I finally reached my breaking point.

Mr. Itijam: "Hmm? I'm sorry?"

(Y/n): "...No."

My fists clenched. As anger curled through my body. Yet my body was cold, stuck in place, as if glued to the floor. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything. I didn't want to cause any worry for Mom. I wanted her to feel peace. Something I couldn't do for her as a kid.

Mr. Itijam: [Chuckles] "You're going to have to speak up, son. I'm getting along in age."

(Y/n): "I-I...I...I said no."

There was so much anger in my voice, yet it could hardly rise up above the heavy beats of my heart. I wanted so much to turn around and scream and taunt Kaito's father. To give him a taste of his own medicine. I wanted to, but...I didn't want to worry Mom. I didn't want to--

"Do it for you."

...And then I heard her voice.

"Do it for you."

It reminded me of what she said. To take it to Kaito. To finally do the one thing I've wanted to do for so long. And properly do it this time. But before...I couldn't. I was held back because I had goals that I wanted to achieve for Mom and Izuku. But if I did something like this for me, I could ruin those chances. But it was through these four words, despite not knowing what was holding me back, Mom told me, in her own way, to be selfish.

"Do it for you."

All I wanted to do was turn around and properly tell Kaito's Father, and Akiko, that I wasn't the same person I once was. I moved on. I'm finally happy, and you know what, I'm not going to give that up ever again. Not to anyone. Because I'm sick and tired of being held by the strings of everyone present. I'm my own person. With my own dreams. My own desires. With my own purpose...And right now, that purpose is to give Kaito, and his Father, the bad mouthing they've needed to hear since the day they were born. [Get ready for a verbal beatdown]

Akiko: "...(Y/n)? Are you okay?"

Mr. Itijam: [Places hand on her shoulder] "Let him go, Akiko. Let him run away again. Oh! Ahaha! I guess that must really means that's all he's good for." [Grins] "Simply running away..."

"Actually, you know what? No..."

Mr. Itijam: "What was that?"

This time, as Mr. Itijam asked me to repeat myself, I wasn't afraid to speak up, heck, I wasn't even afraid to look at him. And that's exactly what I did, with a smile on my face. I turned around and faced my fears. Fuck! I didn't just face them...I walked right up to them.

(Y/n): [Grins] "I said...No. Boy! You really are Kaito's Father, huh? You both can't seem to process simple words."

Mr. Itijam: "Excuse me?! How dare you--"

(Y/n): "What? You can give it, but can't receive it? Ha! You know, that's the opposite of Kaito. Because he can receive a beating, but not give one. A little surprising when you think about how he was raised, and, of course, his last name..."

Mr. Itijam: [Feircely glares] "Why you little--"

(Y/n): "Hold up! Before you say that, I just wanted to quickly correct you about something you said earlier. I'm not the one that runs away. That's Kaito. Because every time we fight, it always ends with him running away, which, I'm sure he's told you seeing as he can't seem to shut up about it."

Akiko: "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "As for you, Akiko, and you too, Mr. Business-man. He runs his mouth so much I'm afraid eventually it's going to run off his face and run for life. Can either one of you confirm that?"

Mr. Itijam: "I--"

(Y/n): "You're right. I'll keep it to the imagination. Kinda like I did when I was shit-mouthing you and your son back when I was a kid and I was forced to apologise to him. But...I know...Me saying all this might sound rediculous so..."

This was the moment I savored the most out of this verbal beatdown.

(Y/n): "...But if you really need a front-row seat to what it looks like, when he runs away. When he runs his mouth because he can't handle defeat. You're in luck. Because I'm fighting him next. So be sure to watch the field." [Glances at Akiko] "Both of you... Because when all is said and done, when this fight comes to an end, I'll be the one standing tall, and Kaito...he'll be running away, like he always does. Because at the end of the day, he's nothing to me." [Smirks] "I guess you could say...He's no rival. And, hey, that's not just a fact, that's a way of life. A prophecy. But the term I like to use the most...It's a spoiler."

When the words finally came to an end, I felt something inside of me...Something I hadn't felt in a long time. Full, and utter, peace. The satisfaction I felt right now was unlike anything I had ever felt before. And seeing the aggravated face of Kaito's father, and the look of complete confusion by Akiko, only made it sweater. The cheery on top of all of this, was when Mr. Itijam tried one last attempt to seem intimidating. One he displayed as he leaned his face down toward mine, now that I stood right in front of him, and began to whisper.

Mr. Itijam: "Listen here, you little fuck. I don't know what you think you've accomplished here. But it's nothing. I swear, do you even know who I am I--"

(Y/n): "Oh, I know who you are. You're Itijam Kato. You're the father of the person who made my childhood a living hell. And, for a long time, that kept me back from truly being able to move on from that part of my shit childhood. But no more. I'm not afraid of you...or Kaito. But, you know what? There is something to fear. You know what that is?" [Leans in and whispers] "...It's me."

Not another word was spoken, from either Kaito's father, or Akiko. In the end, Kaito's Father walked off in a silent tantrum. Whilst Akiko remained behind momentarily, it appeared like she wanted to say something. And honestly, I wanted to say stuff to her. Just like I did with Kaito's Father. But, I decided against it. Instead, I just looked at her without a slither of fear. Such a confident gaze must have been frightening to her, as seconds later she turned around and walked away. As for me, I was the happiest I had been in a long time. I felt free. I felt...Joy. 

Though, that joy did hit a momentary pause when I suddenly turned around myself only for my entire body to freeze up when I saw the completely silent, and shocked faces of Uraraka and Bakugo standing no more than ten meters away from me. And going off their faces, they had just witnessed everything that went down. When we finally registered in everything that just happened, and the sudden arrivals, silence remained for a short while more before the thing to get it going...was clapping? Clapping, from Bakugo of all people. A blank expression reigned on his face as he did so. Until he finally decided to give some words to his clapping.

Bakugo: "...I have dreamed about this moment."

(Y/n): [Grins] "That's not weird at all?"

Bakugo: "Uh, it isn't when it involves your bullies bastard of a father and the girl who broke your heart."

(Y/n): "Eh...I guess when you put it that way--"

Bakugo: "Dude! I'm so proud of you! Haha!"

Out of nowhere, Bakugo returned to his classic Bakugo demeanour, by launching forward and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. His cheers filled my ears as I smiled. Eventually, my gaze shifted to Uraraka, who, I knew, was probably confused about everything that happened. But she didn't even bother to ask about it. Instead, she just smiled at me. And honestly, when I saw her smile, I couldn't help but return it back. With just as much brightness. 

I-I don't know why, but right now...I felt like I was reborn. Like I was given a second chance. I no longer had anything holding me back, just things to motivate me forward. So much so I actually felt like I could live a proper life again. Of course, before I could do that, I still had one more thing to wrap up before this new (Y/n) could be complete. And that was fifteen minutes away. 

But in that time, I guess I had enough to quickly send Mom a text telling her something I probably should have told her before on the phone. And what's that? Well, to make sure she has the TV turned off when my fight comes on. Because I don't want her to see her son beat and humiliate his childhood bully so much that he'll be the one carrying fears with him for the rest of his life. Then again, after everything this has forced on her as well, maybe it would be okay for her to watch it?

******

And so...The moment finally arrived, when everything mattered. Fifteen minutes later, the excited citizens in the crowd could barely remain in their seats. The excitement was that real. The fun games of the Sports Festival were now over. Up next, was the real contest. And it all began as the voice of Present Mic came over the speakers...

[3rd Person POV]

Present Mic: [Voice Only] "I can't believe it, we've finally arrived to this tremendous occasion! The final battles of the Sports Festival! This is where things get real people! And to share the excitement, during the intermission, we had a few lucky people in the crowd give us their thoughts on who they think is going to go all the way!"

Instantly, the screens placed around the arena began showcasing recordings of the few citizens in the crowd who were asked such a question during the break. And their responses were rather noticeable.

"Who do I think's going to win? I don't know. Probably that Todoroki kid."

"Yeah, Endeavor's son! I mean, he's the son of a hero. So he should clearly have an advantage."

"Shiozaki has to win, she's the only girl left! Come on, do it for us girls!"

"I think Bakugo's going to win. His Quirk is awesome."

"Please, obviously Kaito is going to win! He totally destroyed his last opponent."

It was at the mention of Kaito's name, that more footage of different people giving their opinion on Kaito was played.

"That Kaito is awesome!"

"Kaito's going to win."

"Who's Kaito versing against? Oh, that Midoriya guy? He's the one that flicked his last opponent, right? Oh...Yeah, I think Kaito's going to win."

"Hahaha! That Kaito is going to crush his opponent!"

"Gooo, Kaito!"

"Kaito, I went to school with you! You're awesome!"

More and more cheers calling out for Kaito echoed through the air. All could easily reach (Y/n), who's body stood within the shadows of one of the tunnel entrances leading out onto the field. But (Y/n) was not phased by such things. As was told by the only visible part of his body, his face, where a grin could be seen. No words came from the young boy, instead, he kept his grin as he flipped his mask over his head. The green eyes of this vigilante of a hero glowing in the dark as he turned toward the light at the end of the tunnel. Meanwhile, in a tunnel on the opposite side of the arena, Kaito could be seen grinning from ear to ear as he heard the crowd cheer.

Kaito: "Ha! They love me?! Finally! People see that I'm the one they should be cheering! Not Deku!"

His smile was suddenly snapped off, however, when his shoulder was grabbed by his Father. The older man still carrying the same angry look he had earlier after his confrontation with (Y/n). This time, it was directed right onto his son.

Mr. Itijam: "Forget the crowd! Focus on what matters here. I want you to go out there and wipe the floor with that Midoriya runt, got it?"

Kaito: "Yeah. I-I know."

Mr. Itijam: "I mean it, Kaito. That mongrel has been in our shadow for far too long. I want you to end him...Permanently. Understood?"

No response came from Kaito other than a nod of his head. This seemed to be all he could give before the voice of Present Mic echoed through the speakers once more. 

Present Mic: "Well then, it looks like there is a clear favourite amongst the crowd. And what a surprise, because he's right up next! IT'S ITIJAM KAITO!!!"

With the cry of his name coming from Present Mic, Kaito turns toward the end of the tunnel. A quick glance at his father was all that came before Kaito began reluctantly walking toward the light. As he did, he shook the words of his father from his mind and concentrated on making this the perfect moment to show everyone he has no rival. And he made that known when he finally exited the tunnel to immediately throw his arms into the air and used his Quirk to send an explosion of fire high into the air. Such a spectacle caused the crowd to go crazy.

"YYYYAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Present Mic: "Would you look at that, people?! Kaito is clearly pumped up for this fight to take place! This! Right here! Is the U.A. Sports Festival!!!"

Once more, Present Mic's words echoed into the air as Kaito continued marching toward the centre battlefield, as he did, he continued to perform tricks with his Quirk to get. Such a thing caused the crowd to continue to cheer his name.

"Kaito!"

"Kaito!"

"Kaito!"

"Kaito!"

But whereas the crowd were happy and excited, the members of Class 1-A were not. Looks of dismay and annoyance found their faces as they watched the crowd cheer for Kaito.

Ashido: "How can people cheer for Kaito? He's so horrible."

Kirishima: "The crowd don't know that though. Only we do."

Mineta: "Yeah, well, they'll be changing their mind soon enough when (Y/n)'s wipes the dust off his body with Kaito's body. Our number 1 classmate is going to crush him!"

Kirishima: "YEAH! YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT, MINETA!" [Jumps onto his seat] "YOU HEAR THAT, (Y/N)?! GO OUT THERE AND CRUSH KAITO FOR ME!!"

Tsuyu: "I too cannot wait to see (Y/n) wipe the floor with Kaito. I'm sure it will be extremely fulfilling to see. After all, he is out to impress me."

Just like always, Tsu's comment caused the people in the surrounding area to turn to her. But just like always, they chose to ignore it.

Iida: "It will be interesting to see how (Y/n) handles it. As powerful as he is, Kaito still seems to be able to get underneath his skin a lot."

Yaoyorozu: [Sighs] "I hope everything is okay with (Y/n), he must be feeling awful seeing the crowd cheer for someone so despicable."

She softly whispered to herself as she thought about (Y/n). However, Yaoyorozu was soon given some peace when a familiar voice sounded from the front of the grandstand.

"Pfft! Please! You actually think my boy is phased by the crowd? Let alone Kaito's sorry ass for a flame thrower?"

Immediately the eyes of everyone landed on Bakugo, he and Uraraka could be seen standing on the very edge of the railing that looked down at the battlefield before them.

Iida: "I understand that you are friends with him, Bakugo. But you must admit that (Y/n)'s mind is his weakest point. After all, he almost cost you and your team the cavalry battle."

Bakugo: "Listen to yourself, extra! This is why you're an extra! How many times has (Y/n) beaten Kaito? Huh? You have glasses, that's supposed to mean you're good at math or some shit."

Iida: "That's not how it goes, Bakugo. And stop calling me extra!"

Tsuyu: "Ha. Ha. Look at this. Bakugo is back at it again by pumping up (Y/n)'s fight. However I am not surprised. He realizes his fights do not get as much attention. So he wishes to be involved in one that does."

Bakugo: "Tsuyu!!! ...Not cool." 

Tsuyu: [Leans toward Uraraka] "See, this is what I'm talking about."

Uraraka just smiles as it appears Bakugo is seconds away from choking out a frog. However, in the end, he simply sighs and shakes his head.

Bakugo: [Sighs] "Look, extra, just stop doubting my boy! Listen...I don't like to spoil things. But trust me when I say, the (Y/n) you all are about to see...He's different. He's the same badass, awesome dude he's always been. But this time...There's nothing holding him back."

A moment of silence came before the voice of Tsuyu spoke out from her seat as she raised her hand.

Tsuyu: "Bakugo..."

Bakugo: "What is it now, horny frog?!"

Tsuyu: "Are you...In love with (Y/n)?"

Bakugo: [Blushes immensely] "Ts-Tsuyu!!!!"

Tsuyu did nothing but blink and croak. Thankfully, before more could be brought up about such an odd question, Hagakure and Yaoyorozu jumped to Bakugo's aid.

Hagakure: "What do you mean by what you said, Bakugo?"

Yaoyorozu: "Is everything okay with (Y/n)?"

Immediately Yaoyorozu perked up, her statement claiming the attention of everyone around. Especially Ashido.

Ashido: "Oooh! Someones worried about their boy toy~"

Yaoyorozu: "Ashido! Don't!"

As soon as Ashido said that, Yaoyorozu proceeded to turn to her with a blush. The words definitely caught the attention of Uraraka. But she decided to momentarily forget about them to back Bakugo up in his previous statement.

Uraraka: "Bakugo's right, guys. When we finished our match we went looking for (Y/n), and...we saw him talking to two people."

Kaminari: "Who were they?"

Kirishima: [Mutters to himself] "Why wasn't I involved?"

Bakugo: "Look, all I say is they were people who hurt (Y/n) as a kid. Some even more than Kaito...But (Y/n) finally faced those things that hurt him, so right now..." [Looks at Iida] "There's nothing that's going to stop him. But if you don't trust my words, watch the field, nerd...(Y/n) will show you himself."

Such words left a deep meaning in the hearts of everyone present, even the members of Class 1-B who happened to hear Bakugo's words on the other side of the grandstand couldn't help but feel chills. Little did they know that was simply a precursor of what was about to go down. For as time caught, Kaito could be seen waiting on his side of the concrete battlefield set up by Cementoss with Midnight standing on a podium in the centre along the edge of the battlefield. But instead of being focused on the match that was about to start, the female teacher could be seen having her arms crossed as she muttered to herself.

Midnight: [Mumbling] "So I'm not your type, huh? Yeah, well...I don't care. You wanna talk to Mt. Lady? Fine! Do what you want! I mean...Do I find it weird you'd be interested in her and not me? Sure...I'm pretty...I know so! B-But I don't care!" [Crosses arms tighter] "That's why I'm ignoring you. Yep...When you walking out here, looking all hot and whatever, I'm not going to say anything to you. I'm not even going to look at you...See who's interested then."

All of this was said in the vicinity of Cementoss, who sat on a metal chair nearby. The teacher was left to watch this in silence as Midnight continued mumbling to herself. Eventually, her voice was overshadowed by that of Present Mic. Whose energetic nature brought a loud cheer to the crowd before him! Clearly getting them even more pumped for the battle at hand.

Present Mic: "Well, everybody! Kaito seems pumped and ready to go! But we can't start the fight without his opponent. So, with that being said, everybody bring your hands together..."

Smiles and looks of joy formed in the eyes of the crowd.

Present Mic: "...Up next is a very special student, one hailing from Class 1-A..."

The hearts of the students from Class A pumped faster as with bated breath they waited for (Y/n)'s arrival.

Uraraka: "Come on, (Y/n)..."

Yaoyorozu: "Please do well..."

Kirishima: "You've got this man..."

Bakugo: "CRUSH THE FUCKING FLOOR WITH THAT ASS WIPE, (Y/N)!!! SEND HIM PACKING TO WHATEVER SHIT SACK OF SPUNK HE CRAWLED FROM! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!"

Everyone in the class immediately turned to Bakugo. But in the commentator's booth, Present Mic carried a grin as he glanced at Aizawa next to him.

Present Mic: "...This student has gone through a lot, and I'm sure he's ready to show you all just what he's learned..."

In the crowd, Akiko could be seen seated amongst the dozens of excited crowd members. A look of anticipation and hesitation molded together on her face as she looked around the various arena tunnels for any sign of (Y/n).

Present Mic: "...So with nothing else left to say, let's get right into it. Everybody! Rise to your feet! And a massive explosion of cheers to our next combatant...(Y/n) Mid--"

Before Present Mic could say anymore, however, he was abruptly cut off when out of nowhere the entire arena went pitch black.

CRRGHA!!!

The sound of every source of light being forced off echoed through the arena, causing everyone to immediately cast their gaze in every direction.

"What's going on?"

"Is this a part of the match?"

"I can't see anything?"

"What's happening?"

Such sentences now echoed throughout the entire arena. Even the heroes seated in the teacher's box questioned what was going on, with some even fearing the worst.

Snipe: "What is this? Why'd everything go dark?"

Vladking: "Is it the villains? Are they really attacking now?"

Thirteen: "That can't be possible. We have heroes surrounding the entire arena. There's no way they could all be taken out."

Even Nezu, the principal of the school showed some concern on his face. However, there was one amongst them who wasn't afraid, and that person was none other than All Might. The depowered version of the Number One Hero sat in silence in his seat as he looked out onto the arena, which could barely be seen due to how dark the area was. But he still held no fear. And for valid reasons. For the cause of the sudden power switching off, creating the darkened scene, was quite an obvious one. Down on the ground, Kaito, Midnight, and Cementoss all looked around in confusion as they tried to figure out what was going on.

Kaito: "What's happening? Why's everything dark?"

Midnight: "I'm not sure." [Turns around] "Cementoss, can you--"

...Before Midnight could finish, she was silence, all by the sound of a simple boot slamming into the ground.

CRASH!

The noise, despite something simple, was loud enough that it caught the trio's attention. Sending their combined gazes in the direction of one particularly dark area in the distance. At first, it seemed like nothing. A simple black void with nothing to hide. Well, if anyone thought that...They'd be wrong. It wasn't long before a faint green glow could be seen rising from the darkness. It wasn't long before the eyes of the crowd, the teachers watching, Present Mic and Aizawa in the commentator's box, and the students watching from the grandstand all turned to this one particular dark patch of the void that was created by the destruction of the lights. 

A faint green glow, one that would switch on and off every few seconds, soon became noticeable to everyone. However, the light was not strong enough to reveal the cause. Well, not right away. As seconds built up, Midnight, Kaito, and Cementoss on the ground began to notice something hiding behind the flickering light. They couldn't tell what it was at first. It was like two glowing green dots. Like someone marked the shadows with a glow-in-the-dark marker pen. The dots seemed to disappear every time the green glow flickering would stop as well. That was...until suddenly the flickering stopped altogether. 

Now, there was nothing but the black void facing the figures of Midnight, Kaito, and Cementoss. Well, that's what they originally thought, until they noticed the green dots were still present. It was now that only the dots were present that the minds of the trio on the ground began to see them as not dots, but eyes, seeping through the darkness. It was such an unsettling sight. Just imagine, standing in a completely dark room, alone, only to see two glowing green eyes watching you in silence. The thought alone sent chills down the spines of every person present. It wasn't long until that feeling shifted to the crowd, and even a few heroes watching.

Present Mic: "Um...E-Everyone...Re-Remain calm, everything is...okay? This is, um...This is nothing to panic about..." [Mutters] "I think..."

Not a single reply or response came from Present Mic's words. Even so, people were thankful for the single sound that managed to ease their minds of the terrifying image standing in front of them. It was strange. The green eyes were so far away, yet, to every single person watching this, even those at home, it felt like these green eyes were focused only on them. Yet, in reality, it was just a trick of the darkness. But no one knew that. 

To anyone present, they immediately started questioning why these eyes were looking at them. They were like the eyes of a demon from hell, coming to claim you for the sinners you committing. The unknown of it all only sent those fears into overdrive. From the crowd, Mr. Itijam and Akiko felt chills the most. They didn't know why, but the more they looked into these eyes. The more afraid they got... Meanwhile, on the battlefield, Kaito tried to swallow his fears away. But his mouth was too dry to do anything about it.

Kaito: "W-Wh-Wha-What's going on? Please tell me you guys see them too."

Midnight: [Unable to move] "You mean the glowing eyes...Yeah...I see them."

Cementoss: "So do I..."

The confirmation from the pair seemed to be the only words that could get out before they were offered a new set of chills when suddenly the eyes began to turn, as if the head they were connected too was tilting along with them. The haunting sight only grew worse when the flickering returned, this time far more brighter. But it was now longer a simple glowing light. The flickering came from sparks of green lightning that formed around the body of this figure. Sparks of dark green energy zapped around the body of this monster, revealing it's sharp claws, heavy feet, the razor-sharp mouth flooded with metal teeth. 

All such things flashed before the eyes of the trio standing on the battlefield. But these haunting images were suddenly cut off when the world went dark. A few seconds passed as more confusion raged between the crowd. So much so a few were even prepared to jump to their feet and run away in fear. But everyone was kept in their place when another bursted of energy exploded. This time, only on one side of the figures body, revealing that this wasn't a villain. It was a monster...

The outline of (Y/n)'s hero mask was all it took to confirm to anyone still second-guessing that this was a villain attack. Such was made clear to everyone from U.A., and thanks to (Y/n)'s Fear Two showcase earlier, the people in the crowd realized who it was as well. Even so, that hardly took away any fear from the people witnessing this live at home, or the seats surrounding the arena. Even when Present Mic tried to calm the situation down.

Present Mic: "Ah-hah...ha...haha. T-There we go, ladies and g-gentlemen. I-It's none other than (Y/n) Midoriya himself!" [Mutters] "...In his hero costume of all things...I didn't know he was doing that." [Over the speaker] "S-So no need to fear! This is all apart of the...show..." [Turns to Aizawa] "Right?"

But no response came from Aizawa, who continued to face the scene below. And a good thing too. Because this is where things picked up even more. With his identity revealed, (Y/n) allowed more energy to course around his body as he began walking toward the battlefield platform. However, he did it in such a way that left his enemies intimidated, and those he cared little for, in shock. For every time (Y/n) would lift his foot to take the next step, the energy around his body appeared to grow faint. 

Only for one his foot collided with the ground below, a surge of bright green aura zapped from his body. The haunting sight of this...monster, walking toward the centre of the arena, with a look of pure evil display by his mask, was an unsettling sight you'd think to find only in nightmares. The funniest thing of it all, however. If anyone were to suddenly flick channels to just tune into the Sports Festival right now, they'd be greeted by the darkened mask of (Y/n) Midoriya. But most of all, upon seeing it...You'd never guess he was a hero.

Midnight: "(Y-Y/n)--I mean...Young Midoriya, is...is that--"

Midnight was suddenly cut off, however, when suddenly (Y/n) flicked his head in the direction of the teacher. The sudden realization that those dark green eyes were now focused on her was enough to silence Midnight, who just stood there in complete stillness. 

Midnight: "Oh, mama~"

No response came from (Y/n) as he slowly turned his head back toward his opponent as he began climbing the stairs up onto the platform. Sparks continued to fly off his body, even as he finally came to a stop on his side of the battlefield, where he now faced Kaito. It was only at this moment that the lights of the arena turned back on. Revealing his full suit in all its glory to the people watching. Even the teachers were lost for words.

Snipe: "What...What was that?"

Vladking: "Why's he wearing his suit? W-Why are we letting him?"

Thirteen: "He seems so terrifying for such a young boy..."

Nezu: "...Maybe I should have hired him as security. I do not believe villains would want to face that."

All such responses came and went, until a wave of laughter filled the air abruptly. Immediately, the twelve heroes in the room turned in the direction it came from to see it was from none other than All Might himself.

All Might: "Hahaha! Young Midoriya, you! Hahaha!!"

Such left the teachers confused, but then again, that was kinda the feeling that everyone felt right now. That, and the waves of fear that remained. Even Kaito's Father was so in shock that he almost tripped over from losing concentration. Thankfully for him, he was watching from the tunnel on Kaito's side, so no one saw him. Though, when he turned his gaze back out toward the battlefield platform, he could have sworn the green eyes of (Y/n)'s suit were looking right at him. Then again, that was the feeling everyone got when seeing those green eyes. Even those in Class A.

Kaminari: "What...Was that?"

Koda: "I'm going to have nightmares for weeks..."

Iida: "Su-Surely he did not just do that..."

Tokoyami: [Crosses arms and chuckles] "So he finally embarrassed the darkness, huh?"

Across from Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu looked down at (Y/n) in awe. Only brought back to reality by the voice of Tsuyu, who suddenly spoke out after tapping the girl on the shoulder.

Tsuyu: "I am sure you are quite as excited as I am right now. If you need to leave to contain yourself, I will not tell anyone."

Yaoyorozu: "H-Huh?"

Tsuyu didn't say anymore.

Kirishima: "I'm just glad he's in our classroom. I'd hate to go up against that."

Jiro: "Me too."

Ashido: "Me, three."

Sato: "Me, four."

Sero: "Me, five."

The train of numbers continued until it reached Mineta, who's face was now entirely pale and shaking in complete fear of what he just witnessed.

Mineta: "...I'm scared of (Y/n) now."

Bakugo: "HAHAHAHA!!!"

Bakugo's laughter flooded the air as the girls of 1-A watched in silence. In this one moment they were scared, and yet felt themselves drawn to (Y/n) even more. Amongst them, Uraraka found herself smiling. Knowing this entrance was (Y/n)'s way of showing he wasn't afraid of anything anymore. If anything, those who do evil should be afraid him. But even though they showed faces of complete shock, the members of 1-A were more than happy to see (Y/n) finally get one back on Kaito. As for those in Class 1-B, they were nothing but afraid.

Komori: "He's so scary."

Awase: "He's like the monsters you'd see under your bed."

Pony: "I-I don't wanna be here anymore."

Kodai: "I don't know..." [Grins] "I think he's kinda hot~"

Tokage: "Girl! What are you saying? He's clearly got issues."

Shiozaki: "...I too agree with Kodai. He does seem rather attractive."

The soft voice of Shiozaki sounded, leaving her female classmate beyond confused by how the girls in class were talking about (Y/n).

Tokage: "Y-You're all insane!" [Turns around] "Kendo! Kendo! Tell them they're crazy! Kendo...?"

But no response came from the girl, who had her gaze captivated on the ground, where Cementoss and Midnight were still struggling with what they had just witnessed. But none were like Kaito, whose arm was physically shaking. When he noticed, he quickly grabbed it to get everything under control. Though it was too late, (Y/n) had already noticed. Such was confirmed when the sound of dark laughter began to fill the air.

"Hahahahaha~"

"What's the matter, Kaito..."

"...Are you...Scared?"

No smile could be seen through the metal mouthpiece covering (Y/n)'s face, but Kaito just knew there was a cocky grin behind it. It pissed him off.

Kaito: "I don't know what shit you're trying to pull, Deku, wearing your costume out here...Pulling a stupid stunt like that. You're not cool. You're not badass. You're nothing!" [Grins] "Nothing but a killer~"

As soon as he said those words, (Y/n) went silent. His entire body going still. Leading Kaito to believe he had gotten at (Y/n) with ease. Such a prospect led him to laugh.

Kaito: "Hahaha! Seriously? That's it? That's all it took? Wow! I was right, you really are no riv--"

(Y/n): "...You're right."

Kaito: "Huh?"

(Y/n): "I am a killer. But not because of what happened in the past." [Shakes head slightly] "No. I'm not a killer for that. But I am a killer for what's about to happen today..."

Such a remark left chills to form in Midnight and Cementoss immediately, to the point they were about to say something, but they were abruptly cut off by (Y/n).

(Y/n): "...But don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. No. That's not very heroic like, despite how much good it'd bring the world. But I am going to kill your hero career. Because after today, after I show everyone what you're really made of, no one...Not even the lowest-ranking heroes, will want to hire you. You'll be alone. You'll be an outcast. I would say you'd be a monster to all, but you're not a monster... Even monsters get more respect than what you are."

Kaito: "Why you little--"

Midnight: "Challengers, get into position!"

Kaito: "H-Huh?"

Being thrown off by Midnight's words, Kaito's gaze was suddenly cut away from (Y/n)'s. Leaving him in a state of confusion. As for (Y/n), he didn't need to here the words twice. Instead, proceeded to get into a fighting positon. His body leaning forward slightly. One hand resting on his stretched-out knee, whilst his closed fist pressed against the ground in front of him. With his head tilted back, his haunting green eyes focused on Kaito, he muttered his next words.

(Y/n): "...Fear...Second..."

Immediately a wave of green energy, like green fog rising from the depths of a lake of nightmares, began rising from (Y/n)'s body, as more sparks of dark green energy zapped and flickered around his body. His eyes never once being removed from Kaito, who stumbled his way into his own battle stance. Though it clearly wasn't as firm as (Y/n)'s own, whose body continued to enhance with green energy. Meanwhile, Midnight looked between the two fighters in front of her.

Midnight: [Looks at Kaito] "...Alright, this is it. The moment you've been waiting for..." [Looks at you] "You want to become heroes. Now's your chance. Show them what you're made of..." [Turns to the crowd and grins] "All that's left for you to do now..."

"...IS FIGHT!!!"

[What did we think? What did you like the most? Let me know!]

[There we go...15k words for this AWESOME CHAPTER! I'm really happy with the build up this match has. Honestly, feels like a big deal, especially for a fanfic lol. But even so, I really put a lot of emotion into this chapter and I hope it shows. Truly, I'm thankful that I get to write this story for you all. It's because of you guys I get to have so much fun with it. So, if you did enjoy, feel free to vote and let me know your thoughts. Because next chapter we FINALLY start the fight! Enough teasing! Enough playing games! It's finally time! KAITO...VS...READER...NEXT CHAPTER! DON'T MISS IT!!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 15.1K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
80.2K 1.7K 17
Y/n wasn't an average person, well average to this age. He was quirkless, he didn't have high hopes, because he lost them the day he was told he was...
22.2K 809 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...
17.3K 861 36
An Izuku Midoriya fan fic It started with the death of a dream. It started with the death of his mother. It started with a close encounter It started...