XO, Nazeli

By briflareii

After her mother's death, a teen must live with her father whom she never knew existed along with his wife an... More

𝑿𝑢, π‘΅π’‚π’›π’†π’π’Š
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’˜π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑢𝒏𝒆

661 47 4
By briflareii

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

"Oh wow," Nazeli said as she entered the bedroom that Galina and Joe had decorated for her.

"Do you like it?" Joe asked Nazeli, studying her face to see if she liked the room or not. "I know it may not be your style but we just wanted to have your room done before you came. If you don't like anything we can change it," Joe added.

Nazeli shakes her head. "No, it is fine, no need to spend extra money on me," Nazeli said.

"I have no problem spending money on you, Nazeli, you're my daughter," Joe said.

"Okay," Nazeli said as she walked around her bedroom, looking and touching things. "Thank you for the room, everything," She told him.

"You're welcome," Joe said as he entered further into the room. "When the babies come we can add cribs in here, so that's why that side of the room is empty at the moment," He explained to her.

"You want me to live here when the babies come?" She asked him.

Joe frowned. "What did you think I was going to send you away or something?" He replied.

"I thought you just wanted to get to know me then I would go back to my grandaunt or grandparents," She said.

"No, Nazeli, this is your home, you and the babies will live here until you're a legal adult, but I'm not sure I'll let you leave when the time comes," He said, smiling.

"Wow," She said.

Galina chuckled as she entered the room.

"Nazeli, you'll have to get used to his papa bear ways," Galina said.

Nazeli nods.

"Right, and oh, thank you for decorating the room for me," She told Galina.

"You're welcome, honestly, when Joe told me about you. I was so excited to have another girl in the house," Galina said, before looking down at Nazeli's stomach. "And when I found out that you were pregnant with twin girls, I felt like I was in heaven, the house is finally balanced out," She said.

Joe smiled.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandpa," He said as he placed a hand on Nazeli's belly. "This is so nerve-wracking but exciting at the same time," He added.

Nazeli gave him a small smile as the babies started kicking where Joe's hand was on her belly.

"They seem excited to meet you because this is the most action I've felt from them since I started feeling them move in there," She said.

"I'm already their favorite Big Paw," He said.

Nazeli snorted.

"Big Paw? Really?" She asked him.

"Hey, I'm the Big Dog, so they will call me Big Paw," He answered, referring to one of his wrestling gimmicks.

Galina laughed.

"Okay, let's leave Nazeli to get settled in," Galina said, grabbing Joe by the back of his shirt.

"If you need anything, Nazeli, our bedroom is the one with the double doors at the end of the hallway," He told Nazeli.

Nazeli nods and closes the door after they leave the room. She walks over to her bed and climbs it before placing a pillow on her lap and resting her phone on it. She decides to call her best friend Gia.

"Hey, girl, how is it over there?" Gia asked as soon as she answered the phone call. "Did they give you a little girl's room or is it normal?" Gia asked.

Gia asked several more questions before pausing to let Nazeli answer them. "Everything is okay for now, they seem happy to have me here like they want me here, and it's a normal room, Gia," Nazeli answered.

"Good, so when are you coming back?" Gia asked.

"This is permanent, Gia," Nazeli answered.

"What do you mean? What do you mean?!?!" Gia exclaimed.

"He wants me here full-time, Gia," Nazeli said.

"What? No! No! We have plans, Nana," Gia said.

"We can still do them, I just have to drive over there, that's all," Nazeli said.

"New Home, New Rules, he might not even let you come over here anymore," Gia said.

Nazeli frowned. She didn't even think about that. She may be pregnant but she isn't an adult yet. She has to follow her father's rules in his home. Maybe she should have stayed with her grandaunt.

"I didn't even think about that," Nazeli said.

"You have to talk to him and see what rules and curfew he has for you," Gia said.

"Ugh!" Nazeli said.

"By the way, I saw Deadbeat today," Gia said.

"What? He's supposed to be at basic training," Nazeli said.

Deadbeat is Nazeli's baby daddy and on-and-off boyfriend, who enlisted in the military around the time, Nazeli found out she was pregnant. She hadn't heard from him but she did know he was supposed to be at basic training for his enlistment.

"Girl, he lied, he running around with Tanisha, her hoe-ass friends, and that dumb-ass crew of his," Gia said.

"Ugh! I need to get him to sign his rights away then because I don't need that immature lying asshole in my life," Nazeli said.

"Just get your dad to do it, that will scare the shit out of him," Gia said, giggling.

Nazeli giggled too.

"Oh yeah, I should," Nazeli said, knowing that Joe would scare the shit out of Malcolm.

"Yup, but anyway send me your location," Gia said.

"Yeah, I will," Nazeli said.

"I miss you and my Godbabies so much," Gia said.

Nazeli pouted.

"We miss you too," Nazeli said.

nazeliii
55 Posts 2.7M Followers 10 Following
Nazeli J.P.A 💘
Personal blog
inquiries: nazeli@nazeliinquiries.com

Liked by adriennebailon and 145,927 others nazeliii 🌟
View all 314 comments

Nazeli walks into the dining room, where Joe's family is all sitting and waiting on her.

This is Nazeli's first time meeting her grandparents, aunts, and cousins on her father's side. She was nervous and worried about their judgment of her being a pregnant teenager.

"Hello," Nazeli said as she sat at the end of the table, everyone stared at her.

"Nazeli, I want you to meet your grandparents, Patricia and Sika," Joe said, introducing his parents to Nazeli.

Nazeli smiles and waves. "It's nice to meet you both," Nazeli said to them.

Patricia nods. "You look like a perfect mixture of your parents, Nazeli," Patricia said.

"Thank you," Nazeli said.

"It's nice to meet you, Nazeli," Sika said.

Nazeli nods. Joe continues to introduce her to everyone else at the table. Nazeli does her best to remember the names and faces but she is overwhelmed.

She wasn't expecting to meet so many people in one day. And there are still more family members for her to meet.

They sat down for dinner and everyone was asking Nazeli so many questions about herself, trying to get to know her better.

"So, are you going to enroll in the same school as Jojo?" Summer asked Nazeli, trying to have a conversation with her.

"No, I'm done with high school," Nazeli answered.

"What do you mean? Did you get your GED or something?" Summer asked Nazeli.

"No, I graduated early," Nazeli answered.

"Okay, what about college?" Summer asked, everyone looked at Nazeli, ready to brag about their colleges and universities.

"Also done with that. I did dual enrollment," Nazeli answered.

"Oh you're smart so you have Rissa's smartness," Jon said, smiling. "Thank God," Jon said, wiping the invisible sweat off his forehead.

Everyone laughs.

"Hey, I'm smart too," Joe said.

"If you say so," Jon said.

Everyone laughs again.

"What did you study?" Galina asked her.

"Marketing," Nazeli answered.

"So, if you're done with high school and college then what are you going to do?" Patricia asked her.

"I own a retail and product company. Two years ago, My mom and I founded the company, West and Co. We sell handbags, accessories, ready-to-wear, shoes, and beauty products. And I do brand promoting on my Instagram which has over 2.7 million followers," Nazeli answered.

"I was ready to give you a lecture but it seems you're more than accomplished," Sika said.

"I get it. I'm seventeen and pregnant. People tend to think that my life is over every time they see me but once they hear what I have accomplished just at the age of 17, it makes them look at me differently," Nazeli said.

Nazeli has been judged a lot for getting pregnant as a teen and people have even said that she ruined her life. But once they hear how she owns a company and is educated. They are always shocked.

Rissa may have acted like a best friend more than a mother sometimes but she always made sure that Nazeli had her priorities and goals in place.

When Nazeli wanted to start a fashion brand, Rissa made it a reality and made sure Nazeli knew how to run the company.

Whatever Nazeli wanted to do. Rissa supported it and made it happen. Nazeli only hopes she can be just as much of the amazing mother that Rissa was to her.

"Yeah, when Joe told us you were pregnant, we were kind of worried but it seems that we may have judged you a lot too quickly," Sika said.

"But I do have a question for you, Nazeli," Josh said.

Nazeli looked at him.

"Yes," Nazeli said.

"Where is the father of your babies?" Josh asked.

Nazeli looked down at her hands without answering Josh's question. Joe frowned.

"Nazeli," Joe said.

Nazeli looks up at him.

"Where is the father?" Joe asked.

"I don't know, he lied so much to me that I don't want anything to do with him," Nazeli answered, tearing up.

Nazeli didn't like crying in front of people so she stood up and walked out of the dining room. Joe got up and followed her.

"Nazeli, you can't just walk out like that," Joe said.

"I don't like crying in front of people," Nazeli said.

"We are your family, it's okay to cry in front of us," Joe said as he pulled her into a hug.

"I just met you," Nazeli said.

Joe sighed.

"I know it's going to take some time for you to get used to me, but I'm going to be here for you," Joe said.

"Where are you then? Why didn't you call my mom back? Maybe I would have been better at picking boys if you were in my life from the start," Nazeli said, pulling away from Joe and going up the stairs.

"Nazeli, come back here," Joe said, sternly.

Nazeli ignored him and continued up the stairs to her bedroom.

"What the fuck," Joe muttered to himself.

nazeliii
55 Posts 2.7M Followers 10 Following
Nazeli J.P.A 💘
Personal blog
inquiries: nazeli@nazeliinquiries.com

Liked by gigia_ and 152,563 others
nazeliii in my @fashionnova #fashionnovapartner
View all 224 comments

"You know if you want to live with me, all you have to do is tell me and I'll come to get you," Her lawyer/trustee, Desmond said.

Desmond stopped by to check on Nazeli and see how she was settling in with Joe before taking her to dinner to go over her mother's estate and other things. Nazeli complained about how living with Joe made her miss her mom even more.

"I know, but he doesn't look like he'll give me up without a fight and I don't want that stress or drama right now," Nazeli said.

Nazeli sighed as her phone went off once again. It was Joe either calling or texting her. He was very worried that Nazeli may be changing her mind about living with him so he was being clingy.

He was constantly checking in on her. It also seemed like he didn't like Desmond very much. Like he was threatened by him.

Nazeli was over it.

Nazeli rolled her eyes as she read Joe's fifteenth text message that he sent in the last ten minutes to her. She also had a couple from Galina.

"He's still texting you," Desmond said.

"Like I get he's doing his fatherly duties but I think he is jealous that you know me better than he does," Nazeli said.

"I've known you since you were two," Desmond said.

Desmond became Rissa's lawyer when Nazeli was two years old and they have been close since then. He was even her Godfather and trustee. Joe may not like it but he'll have to get over it because Desmond isn't going anywhere.

Nazeli smiled. "That's why you're my favorite person, you get me," Nazeli said.

Desmond smiled.

"You're my favorite person too," Desmond said before pulling out a black card from his wallet. "This is yours," He told her.

"But I already have one," Nazeli said, taking the card from him.

"This is an upgraded one," He said.

"Even more unlimited?" She asked.

"More perks," He answered.

Nazeli hugged him.

"Thank you, Dessy," She said.

"You're welcome and oh! Your car will be there tomorrow morning," He said.

Before Rissa passed away, she ordered a custom all-black Rolls Royce Wraith SUV for Nazeli as a push present. The personalized SUV features four doors that open outwards. Another sweet addition to the personalized ride was the engraving that reads "Nazeli" on the bottom of the driver's seat door.

With an interior that boasts a sparkly ceiling and all-black everything, Nazeli will surely feel like she's living her best life for years to come.

"Yay!" Nazeli cheered as she clapped her hands excitedly.

Nazeli already had a Mercedes AMG G63 and a Bugatti Chiron but she was super excited for her Rolls Royce since that was the last gift she would ever get from her mother.

Nazeli's phone received another text from Joe as she was talking about selling her Bugatti Chiron.

"Come on, let's get you home before he comes looking for you," He said as Nazeli's phone went off again.

"I didn't think he would be this overprotective like he just met me," She said.

"It's a parent thing. You'll understand when the babies get here," He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 602 10
Though Natia has been hurt so many times, she still believes that someday somebody's son is going to love her, she's still holding out; one day she's...
3K 238 6
A look into the marital dynamic between Tamaeva and John.
654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...