Games You Should Not Play Vol...

By ClipzA23_Ritlus

The Third Book of The "Games Not to Play" Series More

The 1 Hour Ritual : Introduction
The 1 Hour Trial : Outcomes

The 1 Hour Ritual : How To Play

6 0 2
By ClipzA23_Ritlus

To begin the ritual, you will need to summon the souls of the 'Players,' people who attempted the game but failed.

To do this, you will need:

A single white candleA large hourglassBuilding materials such as wood, fabric, and nails

Once you have acquired these items, you will need to wait for the 'Witching hour' (3 AM to 4 AM).

Before placing the lighted candle in the center of your home, representing your soul, you should hold the hourglass above the candle while chanting, 'I seek to do what you could not, to avoid the fate your failures brought,' three times.

After repeating these words three times, you may flip the hourglass, and the game may begin. For the next hour, you will need to use the building materials you have gathered to cover every possible entrance to your home, including windows, doors, peepholes, chimneys, and cracks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 418 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
4.6K 354 15
BLEED BABY BLEED FIH MIH
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
143K 20.2K 90
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...