Family Line

De florencepughismine

I can run, but I can't hide From my family line In which Caroline Goode gets herself mixed in with Shadyside... Mais

NINTEEN NINTY-FOUR CAST
PART ONE; TV
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
NINTEEN SEVENTY-EIGHT CAST
PART TWO; AUGUST
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
SIXTEEN SIXTY SIX CAST
PART THREE; FAMILY LINE
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.

eleven.

141 4 1
De florencepughismine

_______

The three females in the cave heard yelling above them. Cindy had realized they were near the camp, due to the moss everywhere. It was the exact same moss that stained her shirt.

So, when Alice's leg was wrapped, they all started to walk, or in her case, limp. As they walked, a stench grew, and it wasn't good. It smelt horrible.

"Do you smell that?" Cindy asked, Maddy nodded her head.

"It smells like shit." She said, continuing to walk. Her flashlight shined in front of them, right up until they saw something.

Toilet paper.

"Is that toilet paper?" Alice asked, curious and hopeful.

"It's the outhouse. It's gotta be." Cindy said as Alice cursed behind them.

Maddy shined her flashlight up, seeing a toilet above them. "Got it." Maddy said, then hearing a lot of screaming, and fighting.

"Hey, down here." She screamed, jumping up and down. The other two followed her lead, yelling as well.

The toilet opened, and none other than Ziggy Berman's face came through.

"Cindy?" She adked, and bright smiles appeared on their faces. "What are you doing down there?" Ziggy asked curiously.

"It's...Its kinda a long story. Are you ok?" Cindy asked, panting. Maddy rubbed a circle on her back, and Cindy blushed a little bit.

"Yeah, just hold on a second!" She said, Cindy still wasn't impressed by the answer she was given.

"Ziggy, are you ok?" She asked, the door closing again.

Seconds later, a bucket was brought down. They helped Alice get on it, and then she started going up.

"We're gonna get that cheeseburger date." Maddy laughed as Cindy pulled her in. She connected their foreheads, their noses touching. Cindy started to kiss her again Maddy had no issue with that.

"Yeah, we are." Cindy said between the moss. Maddy heard a shriek, and they pulled away from each other. She heard Alice drop, and she made sure she was ok.

"You ok?" She asked, suddenly a body came flying down.

A headless body.

They all screamed in fear, seeing it. "Holy shit!" Maddy yelled, hearing commotion above them, Maddy pulled the headless boy, who ended up being Gary off of Alice's hurt leg.

"Holy shit, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Maddy repeated, holding her head in her hands. Her hand went through her hair, and she sat there, stressed beyond anything.

"Ziggy!" Cindy cried for her sister. Maddy sat down next to Alice.

"There's gotta be another way out." Alice said, shaking her head.

"No, there's not." Cindy said, Maddy said nothing. She didn't know what to say.

"We're at the outhouse. We're at camp. Come on, get the diary. We're too close." Alice said, Cindy picked up the diary, opening up to the map.

"Okay, these tunnels the witch, she made them, right?" Alice asked curious, Maddy nodded, unsure.

"Yeah?"

"And, 'She emerged by the Meeting House, one hand severed lost forever.' The meeting house, which is now..." Alice said, pointing at a part in red. The mess hall.

"The Mess Hall." Cindy said, Alice nodded.

"There's gotta be another way out." She said, Maddy started to get up, extending their hands to them.

"Come on." Cindy said as she took Maddy's hand.

"I'm gonna slow you down." Alice said, Maddy shook her head no.

"No, Alice, you started with us, you gotta get out of here with us." Maddy told her as Cindy stood next to Maddy. Their hands intertwined together as they stood there.

"No, it's fine, I'll catch up. Cindy, you gotta save your sister." Alice said, Cindy shook her head. She said no. She couldn't just leave Alice.

"No..."

"Go!"

The two went running toward the mess hall together, in a rush, clearly. Maddy ran along side Cindy, their hands still together.

When they got to the mess hall, they found a vent. Maddy got onto her toes, gripping onto the bars.

"Hey!" She yelled for someone, hoping there was anyone there. "Please!" She yelled as Cindy paced. "Anyone! please!" She yelled, rattling the vent. Then, music started playing.

Carry on Wayward Son. It silenced their pleads and cries. So, they got louder.

Cindy got onto her back, kicking the vent. Maddy moved from the way, then doing the same. Nails started to come loose as it started to go up.

She smiled for a moment, then continuing.

The music stopped. They heard commotion then a scream.

Ziggy.

They kicked harder.

"Ziggy!" Alice started to yell, the nails went loose, and they were free. They jumped out, after pushing the vent cover up.

Maddy got out first, then pulling Ziggy. Cindy quickly grabbed a knife, chasing after Tommy. He saw him about to get Ziggy.

Then she stabbed him.

She relentlessly stabbed him, yelling obscenities at him, right till he dropped on the floor.

"You cursed." Ziggy said, panting as she looked up at her sister.

"It's becoming a habit." Cindy said. Maddy helped Ziggy up, making sure she was ok.

"Is my brother ok?"

"Yeah, him and Chloe, they...they're not dead, he took a hit to the leg or something, he told me to run."

-

As Nick and Chloe ran through the woods, they saw Ziggy. She had bumped into Nick, worriedly. She looked to be panicked, she was running from something, or someone.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked as Chloe made sure Ziggy was okay

"He's coming! He's here!" Ziggy panted, Nick grabbed her hand, and the 3 went running.

"Come on." He said, running away. They went to the nature and science cabin.

Ziggy and Chloe hid behind a table, trying to stay calm.

"You ok?" Ziggy asked, Chloe nodded.

"You?" She asked Ziggy, who also nodded. Nick went next to Ziggy, who was now in between the two...literally. He then put his hand on Ziggy's shoulder.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked in a panic. Chloe looked down, he had that look again.

He put her hair behind her ear, like he did with Chloe. He ran his hands on her body, like he did with Chloe. He looked at Ziggy, but he didn't look at Chloe like he did with her.

"It's not my blood. It's Gary's." She said looking at her top. "Yours?"

"I'm...Sean, J-Jesse, Rod, Stacey." He listed off, Ziggy sighed.

"Shadysiders. It's the curse." She whispered, not looking at Nick.

"No, it's in, it's just some psycho."

"No, no, it's not some psycho. It's Tommy. My sisters- well she's gay now, but her perfect, virgin, boring boyfriend, Tommy. She did this." Ziggy said, seeing as she saw Cindy and Nick's sister kissing underneath the toilets in the outhouse.

"Cindy?" Nick asked, unsure of who she was.

"The witch!"

"That's not real, Ziggy."

"That's exactly what a Sunnyvaler would say. I thought you guys were different." Ziggy said, looking back at Chloe who was sitting there, staring at Nick blankly. She was slowly falling out of love, and into a deep hatred for him.

They heard the bell starting to ring, and Nick realized it was the bus, as did Chloe. "They're getting on the bus. We have to go right now!"

"I can't! My sister is still out there! Nick, so is yours!" Ziggy said, Nick turned to Ziggy, his hand going on her face.

"What? Maddy...What do you mean, she's on the bus!" Nick said worriedly. His baby sister couldn't be gone. She couldn't, not Maddy! "Ziggy, I've let a lot of people die tonight."

"Nick, this isn't your fault."

"Not you! I'm not letting you die. Because, uh...yeah! I do like the weirdo from Shadyside. And I was thinking, maybe once we get out of this, we could, uh...we could start a book club or something. Maybe uh...I dunno, Stephen King's new one is supposed to be good, I hear." Nick said, Ziggy slowly removed his hands from her face. She knew Chloe was behind her, and she knew it was hurting her to see a man who would be her husband one day fall in love with another girl.

"I'm done with King. Judy Blume for me from now on, right, Chloe?" Ziggy asked, grabbing her hand. Chloe nodded her head.

"Yeah, Judy Blume sounds, uh, sounds perfect." Nick said as Chloe kept to herself. Tears entered her eyes, and she blinked them away quickly.

"You believe me, right? About the curse?"

"Yeah, of course. I am different. Now, come on. We gotta get out of here. As soon as we do, we'll call the cops. Our sisters are gonna be alright. But first, we gotta get on that bus."

They wouldn't be getting on that bus.

There was banging on the door, and they looked over. They saw a hand breaking the glass, and the door come open.

Tommy.

He was breathing heavily and a flight was buzzing. His loud footsteps started to go forward near them.

They scurried to the table across from them, then hearing glass shatter. They heard his footsteps again.

Nick's hand went on his girlfriend's thigh, and he held Ziggy's hand in his.

A snake came slithering toward them, then, onto Ziggy's lap, slithering around her. Chloe leaned her head back, biting her lip.

Then a shriek was heard.

Ziggy was dragged by her hair and slammed onto the table. Tommy slammed his axe as she rolled away.

Ziggy crawled off, and Nick crawled in front of the axe that was about to get her, and he got sliced in the leg. He grunted as the axe was pulled out.

"Run!" He yelled at Ziggy, groaning. He grabbed Chloe's arm, not letting her go.

"Run!"

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

61K 1.8K 37
Netflix Movie Series [Unedited] "Well isn't that fucking lovely. Not only is she going after Sammy. She's going after me too." ...
42.9K 1K 17
[1 in fierstreet1666] {Made 2021} seΒ·cret /ˈsΔ“krit/ not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
74K 2K 11
π‘π„πƒπ‘π”πŒ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 ( DISCONTINUED FROM RE WRITING ) " you're related to sarah fier, aren't you? " " yeah, i am " ( nick goode x fem!o...
63.2K 1.3K 33
[DISCONTINUED] ❝death always wins...❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ the teens of Shadyside unlock the hidden past and the doomed towns secret...