🌸Return of the Blossoming Bl...

By catmasterdog

|⚜️-"Things live, things die. That's how the world works. But there may have been an exception from the heave... More

🌸❗️🌸
🌸...-introduction-...🌸
🌸Chapter One: A New Beginning🌸
🌸Chapter Three: "MOTH!"🌸

🌸Chapter Two: Get Off Me, Yellow Boy!🌸

16 3 5
By catmasterdog

A/n:

The words won't be exact to what's said in the anime, sorry 😭🫶 I hope it still comes off okay 👍

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

Me and Inosuke had eventually reached the farm, where Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and a lady were bickering. Inosuke was carrying me with a hand grabbed roughly around my waist to his side, me facing the ground with my limbs drooping in the air. He sets me down near a tree to watch the strange scene unfolding in front of us, scratching his head.

"Damn, now I want to popcorn...." I think to myself, sighing.

"Waahh, b-but, I want to marry you!!~ you like me, right?? Right??~" Zenitsu whines, flailing about like an oversized toddler who didn't get his way. Tanjiro was looking at him in disgust, as if he just looked at a pesky insect.

Inosuke was looking at the scene, laughing his ass of hysterically. Not gonna lie, I was laughing my ass off too.

Tanjiro eyes flick over to us, confused for a second before waving a hand signifying for us to come help pull him away with a sheepish smile. He grabs onto Zenitsu, trying to get him forcefully away from the poor woman.

I get the message, and run over with bare feet across the silky grass. I hadn't even realized that I didn't have shoes on, I was still getting used to being in a new strange world after all.

"Ah- shit! Ow ow..." I yelp halfway over there, I had stepped on a spiky little burr . The little thing pierces itself into my foot, and I stop running and grab my foot, examining it carefully. The little thing was right in the middle of my foot, and it was decently deep since I was running over there and It put more pressure to the ground when I was stepping. I had a decently high pain endurance, so it wasn't toooooo bad. But still hurt. I just stand there on one foot for a second, kinda looking like an odd flamingo that didn't have its bearings.

I look away, pressing my eyes shut firmly as my hand hovers over the burr buried into my foot. I'm about to pull it out, until I feel someone body slam me to the ground.

"Waaooww!! So pretty!!~" zenitsu says, hugging me tightly on the ground, wiggling like a mischievous worm. He had lots of blush on his face, a perfect red ketchup match for his French fry hair.🍟 it seems that when I yelped in pain, it caught his attention and he ran over.

I just lay there for a second, deadpanning. He was totally forgotten about the other women he was just begging to accept his feelings, well, more... forcing, to accept his feelings. How shallow.

Tanjiro was now focusing on the scene with us too, and looked at me with those sweet concerned eyes. he bowed to the woman Zenitsu was just clinging too, a look of disgust and offense written on her face, as if to say 'am I that easy to move on from??' She scoffed.

After a second, it looked like she had already moved on. She didn't say a word, but I could practically feel the weight of dealing with Zenitsu falling off her shoulders, and crashing onto me like a brick. Great, guess I'm a babysitter now.

"Ah! get off me, yellow boy!!" I say, trying to peel him off me like an bandaid that's sticking to me a little to tight. It's fitting, since I just got a wound anyway.

"Nooo~! I finally found my true love~~" he whines, clinging onto me like a giant koala, smiling with a cheeky grin. Inosuke was still snickering, it didn't look like he was planning on helping whatsoever.

I hear footsteps by me, and see Tanjiro rushing over to attempt to try and pry the clingy boy off of me. He tries, but to no avail. He really is like a little koala, but take out the cute. And add annoying.

I decide to give him a halfhearted threat, I didn't actually have the balls to do anything. ..but he might not after this too anyway.

".....if you don't get off me, I'm kicking you in the balls."

I had said that pretty harshly, almost in a dead tone. Shit, I didn't mean to sound so mean. But hey, at least it might get him off me, right?

"AHHHH!!!!!! CRAZY WOMAN!! I DONT WANT TO DIIEEE~" he yells, and frantically gets off of me, almost immediately. I sit up, and wipe my hair off from it being smushed into the grass so harshly. I had to adjust to the colder weather for a moment, I hadn't even realized how warm that hug was. To be honest, he would give good hugs if he wasn't such a whiney ass about it.

He flails about, his arms waving in the air. He leaves dust clouds as he runs back to the 'safety' of behind Tanjiro, clinging onto his leg.

"She tried to kill meee!!~ AND my bloodline, tooo! I'm telling you Tanjiro, that woman is crazy!! She was running towards me, that meant she likes me, right?! Then why did she threaten me!! Waah..." he cries, tears streaming down his punchable face. I just start laughing, and Tanjiro looks concerned for a second before joining in on the laughter with his own, soft playful voice as a contribution.

Zenistu looks even more offended, as his mouth turns agape as if to say 'how dare they!'

Inosuke approaches the scene too, with his own manic laughter. Now, it was Zenitsus time to feel humiliated. Not like he shouldn't have earlier.

Tanjiro scolds Zenitsu for a moment, before kicking his leg to get Zenitsu to stop gripping to harshly on it. He tightens his grip, and just stays there. I guess Tanjiro gave up, as he lets out a displeased sigh.

"..sorry about him, he's, um.. like that.' Tanjiro says, laughing awkwardly as he scratches the back of his neck. I couldn't help my checks from turning just a little red, cause damn. Handsome.

"Oh, it's alright.. I doubt he will be bothering me anymore, eheh.. anyways, what's your name?" I ask, looking at him curiously. I almost went 'TANJRIOO HIIII' but I had to stop myself, I would look like a total weirdo.

"I'm Tanjiro, you?" He asked politely, a light smile gracing his features.

"He's so polite... it's adorable." I think to myself, smiling a bit too.

"What a pretty name! Mines Y/n, nice to meet you Tanjiro." I say politely back. I now was standing back up, dusting myself off from the ground with a swipe from my hands on my knees.

"Ah, thank you Y/n! It's nice to meet you too." He says, as he smiles a little more warmly. What somehow escaped my attentive gaze though, was the small tint of red blush dusting his cheeks.

I shake his hand, firm enough to not fall loose, but not too tight either.

".....where did you two come from..?" Tanjiro asks, now looking a bit more suspicious of the both of us as he narrows his eyes a bit. I mean, I would look at myself strangely too. I had just woken up in a forest, dirt and grass buried into my hair with tattered clothes, traveling with a boar guy. I probably looked homeless. I just hoped this wasn't too bad of a first impression, as it would be nice to have him as a friend.

For now though, I just awkwardly laughed. I was a bit embarrassed at the whole situation, and wasn't sure how to explain how I had just appeared here. And I DEFINITELY wasn't going to tell him that he was actually a character from an anime, and I was actually some dead isekaied woman who just got shocked not too long ago. I would probably look even stranger. No, definitely. I was lucky Inosuke   didn't even ask any questions in the first place.

He a lil air headed, but he cute

After a moment, I reluctantly pick an excuse.

"Ahahah.... Him? Me? We, uh.. we were.. I was just.. trying to find a cherry blossom tree! It smelled so nice, so I decided to try and find it in the forest before that guy found me. He's Inosuke." I say, pointing at Inosuke. I mentally slap myself for sounding so suspicious, it was so obvious I was not just looking for a cherry blossom tree at this point. Like, is he going to think I was collecting stuff for drugs? Mushrooms to get high on? I don't even know at this point.. shit.

"Oh, that makes sense!" He says, throwing a fond smile back at me. I was a bit shocked that he believed that so easily, but I shrug it off, happy that my lame excuse was enough to cover whatever just happened up.

"Whats in that box...?"

X\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\X

A/n:

Ahh, I'm actually having fun writing for once !! 😭👍

The plot is probably going to go a bit off the rails, I apologize. It's probably because I watched most of demon slayer from a reaction channel, it might have been harder to focus on the plot. Never paying for anime. never 😤😤

Make sure to drink water, or eat if you need too!~ stay healthy, loves ☺️🫶🌸

-| 1457 words |-

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.3K 35
Y/n think there's nothing that happened between her and Shuu. Shuu also has the same thought. Equally insensitive and too afraid to ruin what they cu...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
3K 138 14
This little book contained some of the basic teachings and quotes from Buddhism. Explanations and interpretations of the teachings and the history of...