Love of his life || J. H. Fan...

By regs-swim-teacher

"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;)... More

Cast and Playlist
Prologue - Twilight
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Prologue - New Moon
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Prologue- Eclipse
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Prologue- Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Prologue- Breaking dawn pt 2
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three

Chapter thirty-seven

147 5 0
By regs-swim-teacher

A/n: Ik I've been gone... sorryyyy. But I'm backkkk. Also, did y'all hear that Mathew Perry died today? I'm so sad bro.

"When Aro wants someone from a coven, it's not long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime. " Eleazar spoke. It was currently dark outside as the vampires all stood around and listened in the Cullen home.

"So he's done this before?" Bella asked.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern." Eleazar responded to the newborn.

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repenting."
Carlisle continues.

"This person always has an ability, and always given a place with the guard." Eleazar finished.

"This is all about Alice, he has no one like her."
Edward spoke before looking at Ophelia. "Or Lia. Both of them can see into the future. Something that could become very valuable to him."

"Which is why she left." Bella realized. She sent a look to Ophelia, if Alice leaving hurt her, she could only imagine how hurt Ophelia was.

"But why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked.

"To spread the word that justice has been served, after he slaughters an entire coven." Alastair spoke for the first time he got to the home.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving." Amun said, standing up.

"And where will you go?" Edward asked. "What makes you think they'll be satisfied with just Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Ophelia, or Zafrina, or Kate, or anyone else with a gift. Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's about power, it's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family, but also for yours, and for the way you wanna live." There was silence as Edward scanned the room helplessly.

Jacob was the first to stand up. "The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires." Unnecessarily adding the end.

Then the Denali's all stood up and Tanya nodded her head towards Edward. "We will fight."

"This won't be the first time l've fought a king's rule." Garret said, removing himself from the wall and standing with them.

"We will join you." Benjamin stated.

"No." Amun disagreed. Benjamin turned his head to look at him.

"I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please." He stated.

"We will stand with you." One of the nomads that Lia recognized as Charlotte stated.

The Irish coven then stood up, nodding their heads. "So will we." By this point, everyone had stood up except for Alastair.

"That didn't take much." Vladimir muttered to himself.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Edward told them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.6K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
27.1K 781 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
567K 15.9K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
863K 19.4K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...