Genshin Short Stories Compila...

By JeyGonzales3

A compilation of small fics and stories that are not long enough to have one on their own, these will include... More

Midriff Worship Part One (Jean, Ganyu, Barbara, Ei and Yae Miko)
Midriff Worship Par Two (Shenhe, Nilou, Keqing and Ayaka)
Jealousy Part One (Ei, The Shogun, Yae Miko, Jean and Yoimiya)
Drinking Together (Ei, Yae Miko, Nilou and Jean!)
Valentine's Day (Ei, Lisa, Ayaka, Yae Miko, Yun Jin and Eula)
Sleeping Postions Part One ( Ei, Ayaka, Yae Miko, Jean and Eula)
Sleeping Positions Part Two (Ningguang, Keqing, Nilou, Yoimiya and Kokomi)

Jealousy Part Two (Kokomi, Yelan, Beidou and Sara )

443 8 0
By JeyGonzales3

Kokomi: She doesn't like to show that she is jealous on public, but the people who know her can immediately know that something is wrong with her, she tends to get more serious, and her usual cheerful voice is replaced for a little more serious one, besides she also tends to get tired much faster, but that's something only her boyfriend knows.

Aether lately he began to notice these changes in Kokomi, when they started their relationship, it seems that nothing could bother the priestess, but everything changed the day of the monthly meeting that the representative of the Tenryou Commission, Kujou Sara, had with The Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island, Kokomi herself.

Aether and Sara were quite close, they used to train together and with the constant visits that the boy made to the Tenshukaku they became good friends, or in as Sara said, he was the first true friend that she had ever made.

This did not bother Kokomi much, Aether had already told her about the friendship between Sara and him, he assured her that it was nothing more than that but seeing it in person was very different that hearing it from him, the one who was usually a very serious woman who did not smile even if her life depended on it, now seemed like any ordinary person when chatting with the boy, smiling and even laughing at the boy's (rather bad) jokes.

That woman looks like another person, she seemed like a normal person, she reminded her of...herself, the people who knew her said that when Aether was with her she seemed like a completely different person, happier, more joyful and that she even allowed herself to take breaks, Sara looked as a girl who changed for someone, she looked like Kokomi.

Something took over Kokomi's body, as if forcing her to go to where Aether and Sara were chatting, when Aether saw her, he smiled at her.
"Something wrong Kokomi?"

"Nothing dear, I just wanted to come to see what you were doing" Said Kokomi who immediately reached his hand and grabbed it, Aether noticed how her voice was a little different than her usual cheerful voice, it sounded a little more serious, Also, Kokomi usually didn't initiate physical contact in public, she was a bit embarrassed about that, but this time she grabbed his hand without hesitation.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I think it would be time for us to return to Watatsumi, we are done with what we needed to do here" Kokomi looked him straight in the eye, it seemed that her recommendation was actually an order, Aether was beginning to suspect something, so he decided to comply with his girlfriend request.

Kokomi stayed in her place while Aether said goodbye to Sara, already when the tengu left the area, the couple left the place to return to their home.

In the teapot Kokomi went straight to their room without saying a word to Aether, who followed her to see what was wrong.

The priestess immediately jumped into the bed headfirst, she lay face down while Aether watched her from the door, a few seconds later, Kokomi patted the other side of the bed, indicating that she wanted the boy by her side.

As soon as Aether laid down on the bed, Kokomi attached herself on him, hugging him, her head rested on the boy's shoulder, Aether meanwhile put his arm around the girl's back.

"Are you recharging energy?" Asked Aether.

"Yes and I have to recharge a lot, it was a very exhausting day"

Yelan: She knows everything about where Aether is, who he's with and what he's been up to, she is quite jealous, but she hides it very well, usually if Aether tells her that today he is going to visit some woman like Keqing, Ganyu or Ningguang, she sends one of her assistants to follow him and report everything, there are times that she even follows him herself.

When they are together she teases him a lot, first because she likes to do it, and second because it's a subtle way to show the rest of Liyue that he belongs to her.

But her biggest problem is when the boy goes to another nation, especially Inazuma, she has no way of knowing what he is doing there and many times she does not have the time to accompany him, so the only thing left is to trust him, but when he hears the stories about the Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine she can't help but feel a little jealous.

Today was one of those days, that woman had asked for his help and Aether went to Inazuma, today Yelan had to work so she couldn't accompany him.

All day her thoughts returned to the boy, she hid it very well from her subordinates, but always a small part of her was thinking of him, when the day was done, she quickly went back to the teapot to see if her boyfriend had finally returned home, sadly he wasn't back yet.

To pass the time she cooked dinner for both of them, today was going to be especially spicy, she wasn't very happy and wanted to let him know that, after waiting for another hour, Aether finally came home.

Yelan decided to surprise him a bit, she stood behind one of the pillars in the living room of the house, when the boy passed, she took out one of her ropes and entangled the two of them together.

"Yelan! What are you doing?" asked a surprised Aether, meanwhile the woman brought her face close to the boy's neck and sucked leaving a hickey on her man.

"You stink of perfume... but don't worry dear, I'll make sure to get all that smell out of you" Yelan said with a mischievous smile.

That night neither of them slept much... or at all

Beidou: Jealous? Her? that's impossible... Or at least that's what she says, but actually, she's quite overprotective over her things and ever since she and Aether started dating she quickly started marking her territory.

It's hard to know what the captain is thinking, she is not a person who usually shows her feelings ,but after a while, Aether managed to find some patterns that so he can tell if she's jealous.

First, she gets quite serious, more than usual, his one eye narrows with a look that reaches to your soul, her body language also changes a bit, her more relaxed posture is changed for a more upright one, and lastly, she starts gritting her teeth a little.

The first occurred on a day when Aether was taken by Beidou and her crew on the Crux to Inazuma. It was the second time that the woman had taken him to the islands, but luckily this time he was not going to have to fight with an archon... let's hope.

Nothing happened on the way, what's more, Beidou enjoyed it a lot, it was the first time that she could travel together with Aether since they became a couple, that made the woman very excited. She was able to show him how good of a captain she was, even too much, it got to the point that Kazuha laughed at her, those two days of travel would have been the most fun for Beidou in a long time.

But the problem comes when they arrived at the port of Inazuma, unlike the first time the boy arrived at the islands, this time there were many people waiting for him, there was a tall woman with pink hair and dressed as a shrine maiden, a blonde-haired girl in an orange kimono covered in bandages and another girl in a blue kimono and light blue hair.

All of them went to the traveler as soon as he got off the ship, the blonde girl literally threw herself on him for a hug, the girl with light blue hair seemed to want to do the same and the pink haired woman ran her hands over Aether's shoulder's and back.

Usually, the captain would stay on the ship until they finished unloading the cargo they were carrying on the ship, but this time Beidou went down to the dock and stayed close to the group to hear their conversation.

One of the girls invited him to the fireworks festival while the other invited him to have tea the next day, after chatting for a bit, the girls left, but the pink-haired woman stayed, she started talking about how she would be waiting for him at the shrine that very night and that Ei had told her that she would be waiting for him at the Tenshukaku.

Beidou couldn't hear anymore and came closer to show that the boy belonged to her, but when she arrived at the place, the woman was leaving, the captain put her arms around the boy's shoulders and hugged him, then she called that woman.

"Hey! This guy belongs to me!" Beidou said with a rather aggressive tone, but the woman just looked at her and smiled, then looked at the boy and winked "Who does she think she is?" Beidou said to the boy, but she could see how he was trying to contain his laughter.

"I think you fell into our little trap captain..." Beidou understood what had happened, it had all been a joke between the woman and Aether to make her jealous.

"You little..." Beidou separated from the boy, she was quite angry for being taken for a fool, but when she turned around, she felt Aether's hand in hers.

"Don't worry Beidou, you are the only person i want"

Sara: She is quite new to this relationship thing, Aether was her first friend and she has never had a boyfriend before, so it could be said that she never felt what jealousy is, but she notices that in certain situations involving the boy and another woman, they make her feel quite uncomfortable, it gives her a pain in her chest that she can't explain where it came from.

These usually involve the Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine, the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island or the Shirasagi Himegimi, these 3 women are very close to Aether and anytime he comes to Inazuma for a visit they visit him or request his presence.

She researched in books about what could be what bothers her in these situations, after doing some research she came to the conclusion (after a lot of internal infighting) that this feeling was indeed jealousy.

But now that she knew what the problem was... how will she deal with it? It would be bad of him to tell Aether that he never wanted her to see those people again, she and he were just friends, he has every right to be with whoever he wants.

But she had to do something, or this pain would never end, but after much thought, she came to a conclusion, she would talk it over with him, yes, that should be enough.

Sara went to look for him at the teapot, It wasn't very difficult to find him, but what surprised him was that he was in company at the time, with Kamisato Ayaka to be specific.

They were both doing something that a lot of people wouldn't care much about, but for Sara it was something special with him, the two were training with their swords, one against the other.

The pain came back and was stronger than normal, it did not let her move from her place, fortunately, it seemed that they were already finishing with the training, the girl said her goodbyes to the boy and left the place while he went into the house.

As Aether was walking, Sara intercepted him.

"Sara? What are you doing?" Aether said quite surprised.

"Sorry to bother you like this Aether, but there is something urgent that I have to talk to you" Sara said, completely convinced, but seeing the boy's smile, she became very nervous, the words got stuck in her throat.

"Sara? What's wrong, do you ne-" Aether was interrupted by Sara who said the first thing that came to her mind.

"I Don't like that you spend much time with other woman so tomorrow I want you to have a date with me!" The tengu said very quickly. Aether spent a few seconds trying to understand what the woman said, but when she understood, she turned completely red.

"A-A- A date?" When Sara finally understood what he said, she turned completely red, she tried to say something but just ran away.

"Sara! Wait!" Aether followed the tengu around the teapot and Inazuma City for quite some time that day, and that's how Sara invited her future boyfriend on their first date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 795 80
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.
72.2K 815 51
These are just a bunch of random oneshots of my favorite ships and some adventure stories from Genshin Impact, if you don't like the ship, please ski...
1.7K 59 10
A bunch of genshin oneshots of ships that I like. If you don't like the ships you can leave honestly idc. Some of the ships are; Nilou x Cyno Ayato x...
14.9K 333 68
Requests are open ( If I don't like the ship I won't write about it though ) I will not be writing : Character x Reader Adult x Minor Smut I will b...