🌸Return of the Blossoming Bl...

By catmasterdog

|⚜️-"Things live, things die. That's how the world works. But there may have been an exception from the heave... More

🌸❗️🌸
🌸...-introduction-...🌸
🌸Chapter Two: Get Off Me, Yellow Boy!🌸
🌸Chapter Three: "MOTH!"🌸

🌸Chapter One: A New Beginning🌸

42 2 6
By catmasterdog

A/n: 

the link isn't working up top🥲

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzxt9HiZHVQ 

🫶

———————————————————————————————————-

Y/n was chilling in her room like usual; watching the wonderful anime, demon slayer. It was raining heavily outside; thunder crashing down onto the moist ground like it cheated in monopoly; heavily.

"Ahh, I love the rain, but I can't hear a damn thing anyone is saying on my phone. i can't turn it up either, it'll wake everybody up.."  Y/n grumbled to herself; slumping back into her bed backboard, annoyed.

"Whatever, I'll just turn it up a liiiitle bit.. heheh...." 

Y/n's fingers glide across the two volume buttons, before pressing the top one to turn the sound up a bit.

{BANG!}

Lighting had hit y/n's home. Too bad she still had her phone charger in, eh?

"A-ah! What the f-fuck! Ow- I........."  she trails off, harsh tingles of shock Immersing through her body, leaving her there in, well.. shock. 

Y/n's pov

My body feels numb, even though I can feel everything. It's as if I'm stuck here paralyzed. Like little sharp rusty needles poking in my skin, one by one but not coming out.

"..well shit." I say to myself quietly, almost coming out as a squeak. Hahah, maybe this is what I get for browsing wattpad a little too often. Oops.

Soon enough, my body goes completely frail. All I see is completely white. 

..Like a whiteboard, waiting to written on. To be made into something.

————————————————————————————————————

Birds chirp around me. some of them annoying, some soothing. Like a forest-y alarm to get the hell up.

I feel soft greenish grass beneath me. Rustling against my skin. Perfectly contradicting to how the birds were trying to wake me up, the grass felt soothing. Like it was trying to keep me asleep, grounded. 

I open my eyes reluctantly, sun glaring through my eyelids as I sleepily roll over, some loose dirt sticking to my arm.

"..ugh.. what the.."

  While still half asleep as I push myself up out of my sleeping position with my weary arms; they apparently had to wake up too.

I look around drowsily, vision still a bit blurry. I see a beautiful landscape, filled with all sorts of wonderful shades of green. Different ferns and vines were crawling up the sides of trees, clinging tightly to them. There's a narrow dusty dirt path in front of me, a bit of the soft dirt blowing off the ground every time the wind beats down on it.

I look up, and see a gorgeous cherry blossom tree leaned over me, raining down petals onto my soft skin. The smell was almost intoxicating, at least sweetly, luring me in. The dark trunk of the tree swirling and twirling, it looked like it could never fall. Maybe it was like me, in some way. Here in another world, still alive. Still...

Blossoming.

"—- the hell!! Where am I? Am I dreaming? Oh my gosh, I'm dreaming. I would never go outside." I say to myself frantically, but snickering a bit at the last part. My dumbass was still joking with myself after supposedly being struck with lighting and- kidnapped?

I eventually get up, pushing my hands against the slightly wet ground and dusting myself off.

Slowly, I regain my memories back. I vividly remember that horrifying but ecstatic feeling of being shocked.

"WHAT. don't tell me... did I die? Or, maybe.. my family took me to the hospital, and looked through my search history so they dropped me off in a forest?" My thoughts frantically spiral, beads of sweat dripping down my forehead.

"They better not read my c.ai chats.. or go through my journal.. no one needs to know about those drawings of Goj—"

Then, a hand.. grabs my shoulder harshly, pulling me to look at them. I guess I didn't hear the loud footsteps, since i was too lost in my pessimistic thoughts to even realize.

"Hey, you! Stop being weak, I command you! Aghahah, are you just that scared of me? Weakling!" The figure proclaims, raspily laughing loudly at me like he knew what my thoughts were.

I turn around to meet whoever this strange person was, and my eyes widen.

"Hey, I'll have you kno—-" I quickly retort, but when my eyes meet what they were trying to gaze upon, I freeze. 

That's him. Thats.. That's inosuke!! The the chaotic hog boy that asks to fight everyone. The one I may or may not have read fanfics about befo—- I mean, liked. Yeah haha.. he was a cool  character.

"What, are you that intimidated of me?? Hahah, of course! I'm super tough!" Inosuke says, laughing as he points a thumbs up at himself, with another hand on his hip looking proud. He paused for a moment to take the hand that was stationed on his hip, and scratched the side of his torso like a monkey before going back to laughing.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit at his anatics, it was kinda hilarious. Or maybe it was to laugh the pain away from just being left in a forest. Or shock. (literally). I don't really know, a lot was going through my chaotic brain, okay?

"Uhm.. hi? W-who are you..?" I say awkwardly, trying to pretend that I don't know who he is. I mentally hit myself with a truck from stuttering. But, I had just met one of my favorite characters, okay?! What was I supposed to do!

"I'm lord inosuke!! Your leader! Bow before me! Agahahha!!" Inosuke says proudly, standing on a rock as he lifts up his boar mask, laughing down at me.

"..eh?? H..hello, my name is y/n.." I say, once again being the awkward little shit I am. I fiddle with the ends of my hair a bit, trying not to look at him, as he was ahem, ATTRACTIVE. But I also kinda wanted to look too, shit.

"Well, where am I, lord inosuke?" I ask sarcastically, my voice a little deadpanned. It seems so weird meeting one of your favorite characters, like, I wanted to stay but I also wanted to get away as soon as possible. But maybe that was the stress of just possibly getting transported to another world building up too. Or, this is just a *wildy* good cosplayer and I'm schizophrenic. Haha, we'll see.

"Uh, a forest. Duh." He says mockingly, waving his hand dismissively.

"..well, I know that part! What I meant is, Is there any civilization nearby? Is this just a never ending forest? I doubt it." I retort, scoffing at his rude demeanor. It had always annoyed me when people acted dumb, even if the one acting dumb is indeed attractive.

"Uhh, there's a house over that way, I saw this yellow boy and a green boy with a big bleeding forehead arguing over there." He says, shrugging a bit as he points some direction in the forest.

"I'm so glad he didn't give me a answer like north or south, I would have been doomed-"

Then, realization hits me.

"Oh.. I must've gotten isekaied then.. that has got to be tanjiro and zenitsu. Shit shit, should I interfere with the plot? Ah whatever, who cares. I can help these poor people not suffer if I train..." I think to myself, as I laugh a bit at Inosukes description of the two.

"Ahh.  Can you take me there..? Please?" 

"Nuh-uh! No way, I'll never help someone as weak as you!" Inosuke says, moving his pointer finger back and forth in front of my face, saying 'no'

"....huh, I thought you would be strong enough to take me there, I guess not." I say, shrugging as I turn around, a mischievous grin forming on my face.

"WHAT!? I am absolutely strong enough to do that!! I'll carry you there!" 

X\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\X

A/n: 

I decided to make it so we meet inosuke first, and we can "bond" a bit before meeting tanjiro and zenitsu when they are fighting with the women on that farm.

Also, make sure to drink water, and eat if you need too!! Stay healthy, lovelies ☺️🤝

-|  1203 words |-

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 608 12
A promise is a promise. After breaking apart from Allen for almost 5 years, she's nearly totally forgotten about him. But when he does appear in fro...
6.8K 198 7
『 all the uta no prince sama boys x reader 』 A series of oneshots for our most beloved idols of the anime world! <3 Disclaimer: I do not own Uta...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
3.6K 85 24
one day a girl went on a family vacation with her cat and mom. they went to her mom's old friends place. but what she didn't know was her mom's frien...