. ° . • · ˚WoF Adopts ˚ · •...

By Bookscavengerrr

=⌕ 🇨🇷🇪🇦🇹🇮🇻🇪 🇩🇪🇸🇨🇷🇮🇵🇹🇮🇴🇳 🇴🇳 🇦🇩🇴🇵🇹🇸 .... A- a book with Wings of Fire adopts? More i... More

Rules & More
Membership/VIPs
🔒Blacklist🔒
Batch #1🐤
Batch #2🐤
Batch #3🐔
I present to you:✨Acraea✨
I present to you: ✨Teardrop✨
Batch #4🐔
I present to you: ✨Tropical✨
I present to you: ✨Blossom✨
Batch #5🐔
Batch #6🐔
Announcement
✨Batch #7🐔
@Lexi_exe130's dragonet hatched
✨Random-Adopt🐔
@Eva23Hope's dragonet hatched
Batch #8🐔
I present to you✨Nightdancer✨
@Rusted-Door's dragonet hatched!
@The_FanWing's dragonet hatched!
Batch #9🐔✨
P A Y M E N T
✨nEw iDeA✨
FALLOW me BC PUNS.
You guys are very RAC-tive
Ze-re is your adopt
I'm feeling Jay-ded recently
This is TOU much work
Batch #10🐔
Announcement (2)
Shoutout
I present to you✨Heartseeker✨
Batch #11🐤
I present to you ✨Tropics✨
I present to you ✨Wave✨
I present to you ✨Guava✨
I present to you ✨Freckles✨
I present to you ✨Constellation✨
I present to you ✨Permafrost✨
Batch #12🐤
✨nEw iDeA (2)✨
Winners
SilkWing for @Starvioletfury
Announcement (3)
P A Y M E N T
I present to you✨Weevil✨
Batch #13🐔
✨Batch #14🐤
Batch #15🐣
Contest Entry for @Starvioletfury
Announcement (4)
Batch #16🐔✨
@Direwerewolfgirl's egg hatched!
@StarlightStarpiece's egg hatched!
@Eva23Hope's Egg Hatched!
@Lexi_exe130's egg hatched!
@TortheTyrannosaur's Egg Hatched!
Short Hiatus
Batch #17🐤
I present to you ✨Yellow-Dragon✨
I present to you✨Vespa✨
100-follower-special (ENDED)
100-follower-special (Pt. 1)
100-followers-Special (Pt. 3)
100-follower-special (Pt. 4)
100-follower-special (Pt. 5)
100-follower-special (Pt. 6)
100-follower-special (Pt. 7)
100-follower-special (Pt. 8)
CLAIMING HAS NOW ENDED
Batch #18🐔
Batch #19🐣
Batch #20🐤
Batch #21🐤
I present to you ✨Pink-Blue Child✨
I present to you ✨John✨
Announcement (5)
Hand-drawn Adopts
SilkWing for @Eva23Hope
Batch #22🐣
Final Announcement
Hi, hi

100-followers-Special (Pt. 2)

72 2 23
By Bookscavengerrr

OK, I soon realized 100+ OCs would not fit in one chapter so I'm gonna make 10 parts so it'd be more convenient (10 OCs per page). 

Remember to CLAIM your dragon by commenting on my tags or just saying "MINE"! If not, it will be immediately put into a batch after 3 days. 

~

Thank you StarLightQuiII! I remember your support on my WoF Book I think? Awesome profile picture btw- it was a beautiful color palette.

Name: Matcha

Gender: Female

Personality: Matcha is a sweet, hilarious and easy-going person who loves to write and read. She has a knack for being extremely relatable (you can't think of good plots? I can't think of good plots either!) and is pretty observant and insightful. 

~

Thank you warriorcats2011! You were an awesome friend of mine (I think I met you from BricketFan). Your book Bravery is one of the only Warrior Cat/OC book I had been invested in.

Name: Hare

Gender: Non-Binary

Personality: Hare is nice, popular, relatable, and a little wild sometimes (in a funny way). They like to write and have an awesome sense of humor. Hare is extroverted, knows I stalked their about me thing, and is energetic. They are outgoing, open-minded, and upbeat. 

~

Thank you, AlextheB3st! You were a great friend who I think I met from Bricket's Spoofy Games. I think you were the main person who inspired me to make adopt books.

Name: Techno

Gender: Female

Personality: Fun, enthusiastic, laid-back and friendly. She's a little crazy at times but it only adds more to her charm. Techno is extroverted and generally loves hanging out with her friends. She's outgoing, encouraging and is enjoyable to be around with. 

(Btw, I actually love Techno's design SO freaking much. PLEASE use her.)

~

Thank you gggtttdddaaass! Sadly, I have no idea why you followed me (goldfish-memory person over here). Still, appreciate your support and wonderful username, lol.

Credits to Bearlove12321 for Starspark's design. 

Name: Starspark 

Gender: Male

Personality: He's a chill dragon (g- get it? 'cause they're half IceWing and you're Canadian?) and is laidback. Still, he won't hesitate to defend himself and his interests. Starspark loves reading and is passionate about the book series he likes. 

~

Thank you, ReveraTheWriter. I don't remember why you followed me as well. Probably from my spoofs book? But regardless, thank you.

Name: Sundae

Gender: Non-binary

Personality: Sundae is passionate about a book series called WOF and loves talking and connecting with her friends. They have an imaginative and creative mind. Sundae is a little weird and peculiar (in a good way) but is definitely friendly. 

(FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE TO FIND THE TRANSPARENT BASES!)

~

Thank you, Cozy_Potate! I still remember your support on Comeback, even though it was the CRAPPIEST BOOK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. Your support was one of the only reasons I got that far-- even if I never finished it.

Name: Coastal

Gender: Male

Personality: Enthusiastic, a great reader, supportive, a little impatient but a generally good friend. He's really good at inferring with all the books he reads and is clever. Although Coastal has the right intentions, it sometimes may be seen as the wrong way. 

I put so many gradients/"shading" on Coastal-- 

~

Thank you Molliegrowls1! Your name is SO FAMILIAR but I just can't make out who you are. I think you're one of Comeback's readers? Regardless, thank you for your support :)

Name: Dessert (I didn't spell it wrong. Her name is actually Dessert)

Gender: Female

Personality: Dessert is sweet (pun intended), nice and respectful. She really likes reading, writing and probably rabbits? Dessert is very friendly and is passionate about her interests. 

~

Thank you Ivybringer! I remember your support on my Spoofs book :)

Name: Python

Gender: Male

Personality: Python is an imaginative, creative, and enthusiastic dragon who loves to read and write. They are a fan of "Wings of Water" and "Hairy Pan-ner". Python has a strong work ethic and dedication to their studies, as they mention they have a lot of homework each day. They also come across as thoughtful, friendly, and appreciative of others.

~

Thank you, NAK0001! I have no idea who you are but AMAZING PFP. This color palette was beautiful to work with. And also, pink and blue is just such great combinations <3

Name: Cotton'Candy (Candy for short)

Gender: Female

Personality: N/A There's literally nothing I can work with.. 

~

Thank you, Art_Moon_Anime! I actually have no idea how you found my account since I don't think you're in the WoF Fandom but I really enjoyed reading your books! They've got a sense of mystery that might even match up to real ones I've read. 

Name: Stardrop

Gender: Male

Personality: Clever, creative, tricky, and an excellent writer. Stardrop really enjoys talking to his audience and generally expresses himself in his writing a lot. 

Credits to Bearlove12321 who made the art

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 630 16
This story takes place only 10 years after the time of peace began. Hybrids are hunted by all but the Rainwings and the Sandwings. Dragons don't trus...
88 7 3
With permission from the RainWing queen, the NightWings have created a sub-kingdom deep in the jungle that now thrives as a successful city. However...
555 0 31
Wings Of Fire (WoF) If you didnt read the books, read it now. Or if you want to skip it and read this. If your a WoF Fan, don't complain... i don't...
568 47 14
An albino NightWing, a hidden RainWing. Can they stay united, safe from the hatred on the NightWing Island, or will they both fall at the talons of t...