Mafia Series: Second Chance

By HaileyWritezzz

Leon De Luca is the Don of the Italian mafia, he's cold to everyone around him other than his family. He's fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Introduction

31 2 0
By HaileyWritezzz

Welcome to the third and last book of the Mafia Series.

I can't explain to you guys how happy I am about the first two books of the series and how much love and support you guys had gave to them.

I hope you all can do the same for Leon's book. This book took a lot of inspiration for me to write, I at first wasn't going to write it but I couldn't go into writing a different story when I still had one left in me for the De Luca family.

It's going to suck when I have to let them all go.

This story takes on from 4 years after Mafia: Poisonous.

Triggers
Sexual assault
Abuse
Murder
Torture

Characters

Leon De Luca 31

Lydia Jones 25

Amelia Jones 5

Victoria Carter 24

Asher Carter 31

Adriana De Luca 21

Diana De Luca 8

Jordan Bennett 57

Elena Bennett 54

I can't wait to start this story and I hope you all enjoy what I have in store for you all.

Started: April 5th 2024

Song: I don't wanna live forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...
29.3K 582 22
All it took was a storm to join their forces together, for better or for worse. ***** "You know that a Queen is nothing with out her King?"he says. S...
367K 6.8K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
1.4K 40 30
Talia Hernández who's a mafia daughter who gets married of to Nathaniel King he's supposedly ruthless, she is against it but has no choice as the dea...