Ayano Aishi, the Emotionless...

Par BelleAmant

STATUS: COMPLETE Ayano Aishi is new to Akademi High, and while this should be exciting, she can't exactly fee... Plus

Week Zero, Thursday
Week Zero, Friday
Week One, Monday
Week One, Tuesday
Week One, Wednesday
Week One, Thursday
Week One, Friday
Week One, Saturday
Week Two, Monday
Week Two, Tuesday
Week Two, Wednesday
Week Two, Thursday
Week Two, Saturday
Week Three, Sunday
Week Three, Monday
Week Three, Tuesday
Week Three, Wednesday
Week Three, Thursday
Week Three, Friday
Week Three, Saturday
Not a chapter
Week Four, Sunday
Week Four, Monday
Week Four, Tuesday
Week Four, Wednesday
Week Four, Thursday
Week Four, Friday
Week Four, Saturday
Week Five, Monday
Week Five, Tuesday
Week Five, Wednesday
Week Five, Thursday
Week Five, Friday
Week Five, Saturday
Week Six, Sunday
Week Six, Monday
Week Six, Tuesday
Week Six, Wednesday
Through His Eyes
Week Six, Thursday
Week Six, Friday
Week Six, Saturday
Week Seven, Monday
Week Seven, Tuesday
Special Chapter
Week Seven, Wednesday
Week Seven, Thursday
Week Seven, Friday
Week Seven, Saturday
Week Eight, Sunday
Week Eight, Monday
Special Chapter Again :3
Week Eight, Tuesday
Week Eight, Wednesday
Week Eight, Thursday
Week Eight, Friday
Week Eight, Saturday
Week Nine, Sunday
Week Nine, Monday
Week Nine, Tuesday
Week Nine, Wednesday
Week Nine, Thursday
Week Nine, Friday
Week Ten, Monday
Week Ten, Tuesday
Week Ten, Wednesday
Week Ten, Thursday
Week Ten, Friday
Week Ten, Saturday
Week Eleven, Monday
Week Eleven, Tuesday
Week Eleven, Wednesday
Week Eleven, Thursday
Week Eleven, Friday
The Extra Chapter

Week Two, Friday

514 31 1
Par BelleAmant

Week Two, Friday

Osano and Amao speak quietly to each other the whole walk to school. Ayano, realizing it's a private conversation, doesn't ask what they're talking about. Instead, Ayano talks to Taro, who tells her about his gardening plans. The walk is nice, peaceful, and full of contentment.

When they get to Akademi, they all go to the fountain. Kokona arrives and smiles at them, but heads over to talk with the rest of the Rainbow Six girls. Saki glances at Amao mischievously at one point, but makes no comments.

The morning passes quickly, and Ayano and Osano head to class, where they find out that the teacher is allowing them to work together again. Osano is at Ayano’s desk in seconds, and they speed through the work, then turn to watching cat memes on Osano’s phone for the rest of class.

At lunch, Amao and Osano go back to their whispering. This time, Taro decides to intervene.

“What're you guys whispering about?” He asks, looking at the duo oddly.

“Oh, just a little idea for the Cooking Club,” Amao responds calmly.

“What's the plan?” Kokona asks, just as curious.

“None of your business, Cooking Club members only!” Osano snaps.

“I'm part of the club and I don't know,” Ayano points out.

Osano sputters. “Just don’t worry about it!”

Ayano eyes Osano oddly, but doesn’t say anything. She just shrugs and goes back to eating.

Osano, for his part, doesn’t say anything either. Neither does Amao.

Kokona takes it upon herself to change the topic. “So, tonight is the last practice before the play! I’m so excited!”

Ayano smiles at Kokona. “I can’t wait. Saturday will be odd, though. I’ve never done makeup, so I’m not sure what I’ll need for the show.”

Kokona waves her hand, as if brushing the worries away. “That’s why I’m spending the night at your place tonight! I’ll be with you to do your makeup, so don’t worry one bit about that, Yan.”

Ayano nods. “Alright. Thank you, Kokona.”

“All part of being a good friend!” She winks.

Amao smiles. “And the Cooking Club is going to spend tomorrow morning baking.” He looks at Ayano. “Usually, I’d ask all of my members to show up to bake, as we need all the hands we can get to make enough treats for the whole school, but since you’re in the Drama Club as well, I suppose you get a pass.”

Ayano remembers hearing about this. “Oh, right! You guys bake concessions for all of the plays, don’t you?”

“Correct! We raise a lot of money during the shows.”

“But not as much as we get from shows,” Kokona stage whispers to Ayano.

Osano rolls his eyes. “Of course not, because we don’t charge nearly as much as you do for your tickets!” Kokona just giggles in return.

When they return to class, they’re given more work, but Ayano and Osano finish it as fast as they can. Once done, Ayano turns to Osano.

“What are you and Amao planning?” She can’t lie and say she isn’t curious.

Osano just groans. “Really? I thought we dropped this, Aya.”

Ayano smiles. “We did. Temporarily.”

Osano just rolls his eyes. “It’s a surprise, so you’ll find out later.”

Ayano nods at that, then asks him how Cooking Club was the day before. The rest of class flies by, and soon the two are cleaning windows side by side.

When they’re done, they meet up with Amao, who’s in the classroom next to them, then head off to the gym.

Despite yesterday’s “Don’t Stress” speech, it’s obvious that nobody actually took the advice to heart. Instead, Ayano walks into a gym with five super excited, super stressed, purple-haired kids getting ready for their final run.

Ayano has a feeling that she’ll see this a lot more in her future. She doesn’t mind the idea.

“Yan!” Kokona cries out, and her earlier carefree yet excited attitude is gone, now shoved away and replaced by wide eyes and fast words. “We need to get started! Oh no, what if I mess up my lines! It’s the final run.”

Ayano sighs and says goodbye to Amao and Osano, who smile and leave quickly. Then Ayano steps onto the stage.

Shozo sees her and clears his throat. “Alright, everyone! Let’s get into our places! Final run through, I don’t want to see anyone call for lines! If you don’t know, you better improv your way out!”

Rehearsal starts, and as the play goes on, everyone calms down some. They manage to relax enough to get into character, and only one scene has fumbled lines.

When Ayano says her last words, and she and Shozo hug, the other four cheer out. Shozo laughs.

They all sit on the stage, just taking a moment to breathe.

Then Amao and Osano walk in proudly, each carrying a plate of brownies.

“We knew you guys would be stressed, and a lot of people like to eat chocolate when they’re worried,” Amao says as he sets down his plate in front of the group. “So, here’s our wish of good luck to the Drama Club!”

The group thanks the two boys fervently as they reach for the treats.

Kokona whispers something to Riku, who glances at Ayano, nods, and laughs.

Ayano smiles at the boys. “Was this your surprise? The one that you’ve been whispering about all day?”

Osano blushes and nods. “We thought it’d be nice.”

“Especially since it’s your first performance, Ayano.” Amao grabs a brownie as well. “You deserved something special.”

Kokona leans in. “Well, you guys better do this more often. Maybe we’ll make a play over how great the Cooking Club is!”

The boys both laugh, but neither agree or disagree.

After a couple minutes of everyone just silently eating, Ayano stands.

Everyone looks at her, confused. Even Ayano isn’t sure what she’s doing.

So she speaks.

“I just wanted to say, you guys are all amazing.” She looks at all of them, and they beam in return. “I didn’t expect to join two clubs in my first week at a new school, but I don’t regret a single moment with either of them. You’re all great friends, and great people who will go far in life. So, tomorrow, I expect to see that greatness shine forth. We’ve had practically perfect run throughs for the past couple days, and having an audience shouldn’t change that. If anything, I have a feeling you guys will be even greater.” She looks at Osano and Amao. “And you two, I expect to see you guys bringing in great food tomorrow.” They laugh. “But on a more serious note, thank you for everything. All of you.”

She sits. Her heart beats quickly, and she feels..worried? Worried about their response, perhaps?

She doesn’t have to, as she’s quickly tackled into a giant group hug.

She’s content.

After that, the others bombard her with compliments as they all leave the gym. Ayano walks with Amao and Osano to the Cooking Room as they take back the plates, then the three go to the gates, where Taro and Kokona wait.

The walk home is full of laughter.

When Kokona and Ayano are alone at her house, they each get ready for bed, neither of them having any schoolwork.

Right before Kokona falls asleep, she turns to Ayano and smiles softly.

“What is it?” Ayano asks. She waits for Kokona to make a comment about how Amao and Osano brought the treats just because Ayano is in the club, but it doesn’t come.

Instead, Kokona just says, “You were nervous today, when you stood up to speak, weren’t you?”

Ayano nods. “I think so.”

Kokona’s smile widens. “That’s good. You’re feeling.” Then she falls asleep.

And that thought follows Ayano as she starts to nod off. ‘ She’s right, ’ Ayano thinks. ‘ I am feeling. 

And the thought that she’s different from her mother, the realization that she can feel without falling in love so dangerously?

It’s calming. It’s serene.

It’s perfect.

Notes:

The curtains are ready to close on the second week with tomorrow's performance. Thank you for reading another chapter of my story, and I will see you tomorrow! <3

1374 words.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76.3K 1.8K 44
Once in the wonderful school of Akademi high, a girl name Ayano Aishi, who is emotionless, an introvert, and lastly quiet. She never dreams of having...
1.3K 52 12
Ayano is completely clueless about Taro's crush on her. Ayano is sweet and kind despite being a yandere. Characters will be different to the game Mo...
3.1K 96 32
Edit: This is not getting attention and I'm not really motivated to write this anymore. If people want to read it please comment and I might continue...
128K 4.8K 48
Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without even realizing it. -------------------- I...