Forbidden

By T0fficial

Mar Nelson comes back home from her world wide tour to finish her last year of high school. Coming back to tw... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
News!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

17 2 0
By T0fficial

@onMarsss

Liked by sufergirl_Bridge, Jam3sss, Jami333, and 8,630,921 others
❤️. Go check my new YouTube video!

Comments:

Duncan: cute...

Mar: I know right

James: they are a need!!!

SamandColby: these are two very brave souls. We salute you 🫡

Mar: 🫡
Trent: 🫡

Trent: woah.... We look hot!

George : only person I'll allow her with

Duncan: I know you fucking lying

Harold: ... I'm jealous, I'll admit it

Daniel: we have a strict 6 feet away policy

Jamie: Dan shut up!

LanaDelReygirlie: only worth living is somebody is loving youuu

Dtmg: babe, who is the dark haired guy you are showing affection towards?

Alien4U: cutiessss

Janice68: ... so this is who your replacing Austin with??? Upgrade!

AustraliaFinest: he's not better than Austin!

Click to see 2,529,689 comments

_____________

"This is so nice of you guys!" Jamie said excitedly once Duncan stopped the car in front of the airport.

"I know mom. Remember, when you get to the Bahamas you go to the dock that's on that paper," Mar said gesturing to the paper in Daniel's hand.

"This is not our first trip, honey," Daniel said  blankly and looked out the window.

"How old are you?" Duncan questioned, looking at Daniel through the rear view window.

"Don't start," Mar whispered to Duncan who rolled his eyes and looked away. "You two go and have fun. Take lots of pictures!" Mar says as Jamie and Daniel get out of the car with goodbye's.

"I can't stand when you guys argue," Mar said with her arms crossed as Duncan pulls off.

"I can't stand when he says shit like that," Duncan said annoyed making Mar sigh in defeat.
________________

"Finally you guys are home!" Geoff said from the couch beside Trent when Duncan and Mar entered the living room.

"Duncan, you do realize your friends are freeloaders, right?" Mar asked.

"Of course!" Duncan said joining them on the couch.

"Whatever, just make sure your ready in 30 to go and meet Sam and Colby," Mar said about to retreat to the stairs.

"Huh, I never said I was doing that," Duncan said confused.

"Yes you did!" Mar said.

"D-man, you did indeed say you would join her," Geoff said.

"Thank you! I can't believe you," Mar said rolling her eyes with a sigh.

"Sorry, get some one else to do it," Duncan said shrugging.

"Ugh, you suck! Trent! Can you go with me?" Mar asks pouting.

"How could I say no to that face?" Trent said making her jump up and down excitedly.

"Thank you so so so much," Mar said happily and running up the steps. "We leave in 30!"

_______________

"Today we brought some very very special guest," Sam said showing him and Colby.

"Here is the one and only, Mar and Trent!" Colby says as Sam turns the camera to show Mar and Trent.

"Hey!" Mar says waving at the camera along with Trent.

"This isn't your brother right?" Sam asked confused.

"My brother refused to go with me so I brought his friend instead," Mar said gesturing to Trent who waved and smiled.

"Perfect revenge storyline too," Colby said raising his hand for a high five which Trent accepted.

"Okay, 1-10 how much do you believe in the paranormal?" Sam asked.

"I'd say about a 7.5. I've personally never experienced it but like anything's possible," Mar says.

"I like that, anything is possible," Colby quotes.

"I'm at a 5 maybe," Trent says unsure.

"Oh, nice looks and a nice voice," Colby says smiling making everyone go quiet.

"Aw thank you," Trent blushes making Sam's eyes widen.

"I feel like we're interrupting something. Should- should we leave?" Sam ask Mar.

"Yeah let's go," Mar says with a head shake.

________________

"Holy shit that was life changing," Trent said after they rode in the car for 30 minutes without speaking.

"Yep," Mar said shocked.

"I'm gonna need months of therapy now. Oh and no way I'm going to sleep," Trent said shaking his head.

"Agreed. I'll give you my therapist's number," Mar says. "I'll let them know you loved it "

"How nice," Trent said getting on the freeway.

They sat in comfortable silence until Trent brought up Austin.

"So you and Austin aren't on good terms anymore?" Trent asked focusing on the road.

"We are, as far as I'm aware it's the fans," Mar said sighing.

"That must suck," Trent says.

"You have no idea," Mar said with a roll of her eyes. "He's lucky I didn't say why we really broke up. His fans really have the nerve to blame me,"

"What did he do?" Trent asks. "If you don't mind sharing,"

"Cheated," Mar said rolling her eyes and looking out the window.

"No way! Seriously?!" Trent asked turning towards her.

"Yep, walked in on them in his room. I'm not to hurt over it, I was planning to end it anyway,"Mar shrugs.

"Did you tell your family?"

"Are you crazy? Hell no. The boys would literally murder him if they found out. The only people who know are Mia and James, and now you," Mar said with a small smile.

"Well I'm honored. But that seriously sucks. You out of all people don't deserve it. I never liked him anyway," Trent said making Mar laugh.

"Thank you Trent," Mar smiles.

_______________

Monday

"What do you want your first prank to be? I'm thinking go big or go home," Larray says laying across Mar's bed while she sat at her desk with her laptop.

"I'm not sure. This is why I called you over, so we can brainstorm," Mar said spinning in her chair.

"Okay, who are all downstairs?"

"Um, Duncan and his friends and Mia and James," Mar listed off.

"Do a 'I like this person prank," Larray said.

"Hm, okay. Well James is out of the question. Geoff, Dj, and Trent. Geoff's with Bridge so no,"

"Oh, do DJ," Larray said.

"Okay, let's see if he'll be down for it," Mar said getting up and walking out of her room with Larray following her.

She goes to the banister and looks down at DJ who was going against Geoff on the PlayStation.

"PST! DJ!" Mar whisper-yelled down trying to get his attention.

"DJ!" Larray tried and nothing but Trent looked up at them. "He'll do," Larray says shrugging and waving Trent up who listened.

They walk back in Mar's room and wait.

"Do you guys need something?" Trent ask confused.

"I want to do a prank. With you in it. If you don't mind?" Mar asked.

"You weren't first pick but I'm sure you'll be fine," Larray added.

"Um, okay. What kinda prank?" Trent asked.

"I like you," Mar said making his widen.

"Mar. Duncan is here. He will murder me," Trent said.

"He wouldn't. He loves you. It'll be for like 5 minutes, please?" Mar asks putting her hands together.

"How are you guy's getting the camera down there without people noticing?" Trent asked.

"Gonna say I'm vlogging my day. They saw me with the camera earlier," Larray said.

"...fine," Trent said making Mar hug him with excitement.

"Thank you thank you thank you. Your the best," Mar said letting go and grabbing the camera to hand to Larray.

"Who was first pick?" Trent asked when they walked out of the room.

"Um, don't worry about it," Mar said as they walked down the stairs.

"Ah! You finally join us," James says clapping his hands.

"Yes we have. What's going on down here?" Mar asks as Trent takes his seat on the sofa and Larray sits beside James with the camera that was filming everything.

"Not much, gossiping, drinking, games," Mia said from James other side.

"Nice nice," Mar said making her way to Trent and sitting beside him.

"How are you going to do this?" Trent asks in her ear.

"I have no idea," Mar said sitting back and relaxing.

She looks over at Larray who gives a reassuring nod. Mar scans the room and sees Geoff and DJ playing the game who sat beside Trent on the same couch. Duncan and Courtney sat in beanbags in between the TV and living room table. Gwen, Bridgette, and Lashawna sat on the couch opposite of Larray, James and Mia. She takes a deep breath and decides to make the first move.

"Hey Bridge can you pass me the bowl of popcorn please?" Mar asked sliding her legs on top of Trent's lap, shocking him.

"Sure," Bridgette said sliding it across the table so Mar could catch it.

"Thank you," Mar said noticing Gwen starting to stare at her, but she just offers Trent some.

"Thanks," Trent smiles taking a handful out the bowl and smashing it into his face.

"That's a lot," Mar said slapping his chest flirty as Trent shrugs slightly with a smirk.

Mar eats her popcorn when she hears Mia's question.

"Why the camera?" Mia asks Larray.

"Vlogging," Larray shrugs.

"Oh oh. Hey vlog!" James says waving.

"Trent have you ever thought of dying your hair?" Mar asks running her hand through it slowly.

"Get your buttery hands out my hair!" Trent said shoving her hands to her chest with one hand when she try's to retaliate.

"Hot," Mar giggles making him let go.

"No, I haven't thought about dying my hair," Trent answered stealing more of her popcorn making her frown at her almost empty bowl.

"Go get me more," Mar demanded.

"Nope," Trent said poking her dimple making her roll her eyes and roll off the couch.

"The drama!" Trent yelled dramatically.

"Hush popcorn thief," Mar said getting up and smashing Trent's face into the empty buttery bowl.

"Hey no fair," Trent said when she stopped.

"Only thing I want to hear is an apology," Mar said about to do it again.

"Fine, I'm sorry," Trent said holding her hand so she wouldn't grab his head again.

"You better be, sucker," Mar said walking out the living room and to the kitchen for more popcorn.

As soon as she was about to exit, Larray walked in.

"How am I doing?" Mar asked.

"Great. Duncan looked back a couple of times but you guys weren't doing much when he was but Gwen. Eyes on you guys the whole time, she was sick. James and Mia didn't notice much neither did DJ. Geoff gave a few side eyes though," Larray said.

"Great, once I get Duncan complete attention I think I'll end it," Mar said about to walk out.

"Wait wait. One more thing. Gwen just sat in your seat. What do you wanna do now?" Larray asks.

"You'll see," Mar smirks and walks out with Larray.

Mar sees Gwen in her seat and walks over to them.

"Excuse me," Mar said sweetly stepping over Gwen's legs and takes a seat in Trent's lap.

Trent shockingly steadies her by putting his hands on her waist. This gets everyone's attention except Duncan and Courtney's until Geoff pauses the game and they turn around.

"Trent what the hell?!" Duncan yells standing.

Trent immediately lifts his hands up as if he was getting arrested making James laugh but then cover his mouth. Mar acts unbothered and leans back into Trent's chest and eats her popcorn.

"Mar, get the fuck up," Duncan says clutching his fist.

"Whyyyyy?" Mar whines. "This is the best seat in the house,"

"Trent, what the fuck?" Gwen asks hurt.

"Mar!" Duncan yelled slowly walking toward them until he was right in front.

"Okay okay okay," Mar said rolling her eyes and putting her popcorn bowl into Gwen's hands and water bottle into Geoff's and standing up in front of Duncan with a bright smile.

"Holy shit!" James said connecting the dots when he sees Larray filming. "It's a prank!" He yells jumping up.

"Yes!" Mar said clapping and putting her hands on her hips.

"A good one too," Larray said trying to get everybody's react, especially Duncan's.

Everyone except Duncan and Gwen either laughed, smiled, or clapped.

"Oh cheer up, you big baby," Mar said squeezing both his cheeks. "It was a prank,"

"I didn't find it funny," Duncan said straight faced with his arms crossed.

"Well if it'll make you feel better. I am so so sorry," Mar says seriously with a small pout and eye lash bat till Duncan cracked a smile.

"Whatever," Duncan says turning his face.

"Yay!" Mar say's hugging him tightly to embarrass him in front of his face with kisses on his forehead.

"Aw Duncey was sad," Geoff said joining in on the hugs and kisses.

"Ew, you two off now!" Duncan said when he saw Courtney watching with a smile. He slammed them onto the couch, Geoff on top of Trent and Mar on Gwen.

"Boo! You suck!" Geoff said laughing with Mar till she looked up at Gwen.

"Aw," Mar said sitting up properly in Gwen's lap and begins to brush the hair out of her face. "Don't be mad at Trent, be mad at me. I apologize,"

"Don't. I can handle a prank, all is well over here," Gwen said wrapping her arms around Mar.

"Okay!" Mar said hugging her back with a smile till she saw Larray about to leave. "Oh! I will be right back. Thanks for being a willingly participant Trent," Mar said getting up and walking to Larray.

"I know you gotta go, you star. But thank you so much. I love spending time with you," Mar said kissing his cheek.

"Awh, thanks babe. You too," he said returning the kiss. "I left the camera with James,"

"Kk. Text me when you get where your going. Be safe!" Mar said as he walked out the door.

"Who wants to play Just Dance?" Geoff yelled.

______________

Mar's POV

Alright. I'm gonna to tell you a story. This story took place about an hour ago down stairs in the living room.

I had just finished the prank I did on everyone and now we were having a good time. Food, chats, dancing. All was good and as far as everyone else knows all is good. But in my head, all is absolute shit. All is not good and will probably never be good again.

After my friend Larray left Geoff decided we would play Just Dance. Everyone was showing off their dance moves, except me. They said because singing and dancing is my profession I was the judge, and that's not where my problem started. Not at all. It was when he started dancing.

...
"Trent do this one with me!" Geoff said after Duncan and James collapsed on the couch after dancing their asses off.

"Fine, but I'm not the best dancer," Trent said standing from talking to Gwen.

"Don't down play yourself dude. You got this! Ready?" Geoff asks me who gives him a thumbs up.

Once the music starts Geoff starts to get excited and when the dance moves pop up the two get rowdy. Everyone starts cheering for them even though the dancing was trash.

"That's not even apart of the choreography!" I say once they start making up moves.

"Who cares!" Geoff yells back flinging his shirt off and throwing it to Bridgette.

Geoff rips Trent's shirt clean off his back making everybody die in laughter at Trent's face as he throws it somewhere in the room.

They then just start to dance to the music doing their own moves. Geoff walks over to Duncan and gives him a lap dance while Trent makes his way over to me.

I though he was just going to fake twerk on me but NO. Instead, he puts his hands on either side of the couch so my face was near his chest. He then straddles on me and starts to grind. He takes my hands and rest them on his chest. As he continues to rotate his waist my hands slowly slide down his chest and abs making my eyes widen and look up at him. He smirks down at me and begins to climb off once Geoff stops his.

"Aw, now their definitely gonna win," James says once the music stops and they pose.
...

I know what you just read might come as a shock to you.

   1. That he did it in the first place
   2. That he did it in front of Duncan and       Gwen
   3. Number 1 because WHAT

But anyway. He did. And I liked it. But just to clear the record, I DO NOT LIKE HIM. Emotional that is.

I mean his body felt great and even better that close to me and I wouldn't mind doing him. But I won't! I will contain myself for the greater good. You might be asking why I'm going over this in my thought it the first place. Well that's because I can't contain myself! Maybe it's too fresh, I mean it happened an hour ago of course I'm still thinking about it. Or is that not normal?

*Ring ring*
*Ring ring*

That's Mia and James. I mean I can't just keep this to myself, they are my bestie. They should do the thinking for me.

I lean over to answer my phone and return to my position of staring up at the ceiling of my bed room at 11:00 pm.

"Hello," I answer.

"Bitch don't hello us. What was that?!" James yelled.

"I'm saying. I would pay thousand to see that again," Mia said laughing with James.

"Guys this isn't a laughing matter," I say sighing.

"Oh no! Do you like him?" James asked.

"No! Of course I don't! But it was hot, a little to hot, a 'ill be thinking about it while masterbating tonight' hot,"  Mar says huffing.

"So what. You brothers best friend, that sounds like a movie I'd watch," Mia said.

"Ugh, you guys suck," Mar says rolling her eyes.

"Okay, my bad. If it's bothering you so much do something about it and see if it goes away," Mia suggested.

"Are you crazy? That never works. It just makes it worse. Try to forget about him with someone else. If we sneak out now we could catch a party cross town," James suggested.

"Both those ideas suck," Mar said shaking her head. "I'll just sleep on it. See if I'm better in the morning,"

"Boring!" James yelled. "But if you think it works try it. If it doesn't we'll find some other way, don't worry,"

"Thanks," Mar says smiling slightly. "Love you guys,"

"We love you too," Mia replied while James makes kissy sounds.

"Bye loves!" James says hanging up, followed by Mia's.

I bet I'll feel better by morning.
________________

Like and comment 🎸💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 203 18
Former flames, Duncan and Courtney, have moved on with their lives, with brand new people. Despite this, the two still have undeniable feelings for o...
81.9K 1.5K 39
started july 2021 ended october 2021 - ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ the occurrence or development of events by chance in a beneficial way; findin...
1.7K 46 23
Mia, cousin of Heather. Mar, sister of Duncan. James, just James. These three are added into a Total Drama Toronto State College. Straight into what...
70.9K 1.1K 48
|| Duncan spins me around on his lap to face him, one leg on either side of his torso. "Well done to the awake campers! this is the 24 hour mark!" Ch...