Forbidden

By T0fficial

Mar Nelson comes back home from her world wide tour to finish her last year of high school. Coming back to tw... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
News!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 1

75 4 0
By T0fficial

Mar's POV

Soon the grey door swung open and before I could see who it was I was pulled into the house with bigs arms around me. The person hugged the life out of me and wouldn't let go. That's when I felt another person hugging me from behind. Before I could try to hug back I heard my father's voice.

"I would like to greet my daughter it that's fine with you two?" He said sassily.

"Oh, our bad Mr. Nelson." Said a feminine voice from behind who slowly let go. "Trent let go," she said taking the guy who was still smothering me.

"Oops. Sorry," The guy- Trent said letting me go.

"Oh, wow okay," I said fixing my clothes in shock.

"Hi sweetheart," my dad said coming up beside me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi dad," I say with a relieved sigh. I pull away slightly to look up at him. "Who are they?"

"Duncan's friends," he said sighing.

I look over at the girl and Trent who looked like they were fan girling. "Nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"Hi, I'm Bridgette," the girl said waving.

"I'm Trent!" The guy said excitedly and loudly.

"Hey baby girl," I heard my mom said before I could respond.

I turn around and hug her tightly around the waist with her doing the same.

"All your brothers are here," she said gesturing to the living room as we were standing in the corridor.

"Really?!" I ask excitedly and don't wait for a response as I run to the living room to see all six of my brothers.

"Mar!" I hear from different voices as I'm surrounded by hugs and kisses on the forehead.

"I've missed you so much," I said unable to control my excitement.

"Us too! You've grown since I saw you last," James, the oldest, said patting the top of my head.

James is the oldest out of 7 of us. He is 25 and dropped out of college two years ago. He did have trouble getting back on his feet but for the past 6 months he's been on the grind. Apparently he works in the warehouse making god knows what but he sure gets a lot out of it. I just hope it's nothing illegal.

"You too Jay," I say brushing his hand off.

"You look so good in this top. Can I have it?" George said chuckling.

George is the gay one. Second oldest and currently 23. He's been working as a gym instructor for about a year and his glutes look amazing. Although he did tell me about him sleeping with one of his married and straight costumers. You didn't hear it from me though.

"I'm saying," James, my bestie, said agreeing.

"I doubt you two can even get a arm in this top honey," I said.

"You should really let me do a portrait painting of you," Luca said looking at me from in between a rectangular camera he made with his hands

Ah, Luca, a free soul and 22. He's the calmest most unbothered soul you'll ever meet. But he is a bit messy if you hang around him for a long time. He is in college on a scholarship for a art major and man is he talented!

"Hm, I'll think about it," I said .

"They grow up so fast," Micheal said wiping a fake tear.

Micheal here is college and majoring in criminology at 21. His inspiration, Spencer Reid. That'll also sum up his personality for you. A Mr. Know-it-all who literally knows it all.

"You should have majored in drama with that act," I said.

"Those boys staying away from you?" Andrew asked.

Andrew, also 21, is Micheal's twin. Except he's currently engaged and majoring for law. Even though acts quite childish, he is really responsible and patient. Basically the opposite of a Nelson.

"I'm sure you guys would scare them off anyway," I say with a eye roll.

"Hey kid, how's your life of trouble I lead you on?" Duncan asked.

Lastly, Duncan who is at the age of 19. Don't tell them I said this but Duncan is my favorite brother. My partner in crime. He's also the troublemaker of the family. And don't take that one lightly. Duncan and I will be going to the same school and in the same grade. I do know he is currently working on getting a tattoo shop which I'll support unconditionally.

"Kinda boring. I need my partner in crime with me," I say smiling softly.

"Sorry about Trent and Bridgette. I didn't tell them until you guys pulled up in the driveway. They are usually not like this at all," Duncan explained.

"I don't mind. You should have seen the mob at the airport." I say chuckling.

I look over at the people standings behind Duncan and gasp.

"Look at this star," Geoff said hugging me.

Geoff and Duncan have been friends since kindergarten. I just know they are soulmates. Geoff's always been like another older brother for me but we haven't gotten the chance to really talk since I left.

"Hi Geoff," I say softly hugging back. "Hey Courtney, Dj, Gwen and Shawna. You guys look great," I said hugging each of them.

"You to boo," Lashawna said.

"Now that the greeting are finished. Come see your room!" My mom said excitedly and taking my by the hand.
__________

"So how are classes?" I ask while rummaging through racks of clothes.

Duncan decided to take me back to school shopping today. The first day of school was last week so I know I wouldn't be missing much.

"Shit," Duncan replied blatantly while scrolling on his phone looking at Jada Pinkett memes.

"I wouldn't say there shit. I enjoy them," James said shrugging. "This would look so cute on you babe,"

James decided to tag along since he didn't have work today and I'm sure to flirt with Duncan more.

"Thanks, I don't like the stripes though," I replied making him put it back.

"You enjoy them because you're smart," Duncan says wrapping a arm around James shoulders to lean on him.

"That too," James says agreeing. "It's wild how you got the manager clear the store for you," he said looking outside at the crowd of people that formed.

"Yep, only for a hour though. We can go out the back when we're done," I say looking down in the cart halfway full of clothes. "I'm going to go try these on. Then we can leave if you guys are done,"

"This is all for you guys. I don't need anything," Duncan says pushing the cart towards the dressing rooms.

"Aw, such a sugar daddy," James says smirking while I snicker at the two. It was never a dull moment with them.

I walk into the room while Duncan sorts the clothes out in between me and James in the room next to me.
__________

"Thanks for dropping us off D," I say after shutting the door and walking into the pizza place that me, James, and Mia are letting in.

"God, your brother is so sexy," James says opening the door for me as I quietly thank him. For holding the door open of course!

The restaurant is mostly empty. Except a small family consisting of the mother and her two sons. Also what seems to be a college student studying in the corner.

"James, I feel like our conversation are mostly about how hot you think my brother is," I say acting hurtful.

"My bad. Just letting it be known. Mia's already here,"

"Hey Mimi," James says once we walk up.

"Ew, I hate that nickname," Mia says while me and James slid into the booth opposite of her.

"Hi girly. Thanks for ordering for us," I say looking down at the extra large pizza consisting of sausages, pepperoni, peppers, and a corner that had mushrooms on it for James.

"No problem. Hopefully your order stays the same," Mia said taking a bite out of her piece.

"You know it did," I say. "So yesterday in the car you mentioned you both were talking to someone,"

"Yep. Found me a man to spend my fall and winter with," James said.

"Who is it?" I ask starting to eat my food as did he.

"Okay, so I met him last year at a football game from the rival school. Got his number that night then the next day we fucked," James said taking a break to eat.

"Wait. Rivaling team and fucked a day after meeting, James what the hell?" I say with Mia nodding in agreement.

"That's what I said! He was like 'you would have done the same if you saw how long it was'," she says mocking James' voice.

"And did because that thang was thanging," James said making us laugh.

"Um excuse me? I was just wondering if my boys could get a picture with you real quick?" Says a older lady with two boys by her side.

"Of course," I say smiling. The boys grin and come to my side for a picture.

The mother clicks a couple before thanking me.

"I love you so much!" Said one that looked 13 years of age.

"I love you two to. Be nice to your mama," I say  as they walk away. Before they got too far I called out,

"Can you not post those till later on today please?" I ask the mother.

"Oh of course darling. Enjoy your day. Thank you again," she says as she directs her boys out.

"She was so polite," James said shockingly.

"Yeah, those are my favorite," Mar said continuing to eat.

"Enough about me. Your turn Mia. Tell her who your talking to," James said.

"Uh-oh," I say directing my attention towards Mia.

"So his name is Scott," she said softly.

"UH-OH! Dirty Scott?" I asked flabbergasted while James laughed at my reaction.

"Yes. He's more hygienic now," Mia defended.

"Is he really?" I ask looking at James who shakes his head.

"Ugh, he had a great personality!" Mia says huffing at my reaction.

"As long as your happy babe," I say still in shock.
__________

3rd POV

"My bad I'm late. Had to drop James and Mar off," Duncan said walking into his room to his best friends Geoff, Dj, and Trent.

"Dude! I can't believe you didn't tell me she was your sister sooner." Trent said.

"Bro you and Bridge's reaction was priceless. Mar looked freaked," Geoff says laughing and dapping Duncan up.

"Yeah, just control yourself next time," Dj said patting his back.

"Yo Dj, you ask Katie on that date yet?" Duncan asks settling on his bed while Geoff and Trent continue to play the video games.

"No, not yet. I will though, just not right now," Dj says.

"Bro, the worst she can say is no," Geoff said continuing to concentrate on the game.

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of," Dj said putting his hands over his face.

"Wanna do it big? I'm thinking pyro!" Duncan says while making booming sounds.

"Um, no. I have sensitive ears, you know that," Dj said pouting.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Big baby," Duncan said rubbing Dj's head.

"You still trying to get back Gwen or you have your eye set on someone new?" Geoff asks.

"Who's else do you have eyes for?" Duncan asks looking over at Trent.

"Your sister," Geoff answers.

"Dude no I don't," Trent says defensively while kicking Geoff's shin and making him lose.

"Aw man!" Geoff pouted.

"You better not have anything for her," Duncan said staring at Trent intensely.

"I was joking. You know he'd never give up on Gwen. Just like you would never give up on Court," Geoff says.

"Kick him again," Duncan said and Trent followed making the two chuckle.
__________ 

Mar's POV

"Duncan! Say goodbye to your friends and get in here!" Mom called while sitting down at the head of the dinner table where all of my siblings, minus Duncan, sat for the first time in years.

"Okay, bye guys. Geoff, call me later!" I heard Duncan yell followed by the front door shutting and footsteps. "Hello, wonderful family,"

"No way! Is Duncan in a- a good mood, dare I say?" George says dramatically with a hand on his chest.

"Hanging out with the bro's always put me in a good mood," Duncan says sitting in the hair beside me.

"Mhm, 'hanging out' he says," Andrew says while hand quoting.

"Bow your head children," Dad said after putting a good portion of food on everyone's plate and sitting across from mom.

Everyone listened and bowed their heads waiting for him to finish his prayer over the food.

"... and may god bless us all today. Amen," he finishes.

"Finally. I haven't had a home cooked meal in AGES!" Jay says rubbing his hands together and digging in.

"Me neither. I've missed this," I say softly while taking a bite of mashed potatoes.

"Duncan are any over your friends single? Looking perhaps?" George asks suggestively.

"None of them are gay. Ask Mar to trap out her friends," Duncan said rolling his eyes and pulling out his phone.

"Firstly, James is a twink and I am a twink. Two twink's in a relationship isn't alright. Secondly, just because they aren't currently gay doesn't mean they couldn't be," George said sassily.

"Stop arguing, your food will get cold," Mom says shutting them up. "Now Mar, I'm sure we don't have to address any of those rumors over the last couple of months. Correct?"

"Yes mom," I say rolling my eyes secretly. "They are just tabloids and TMZ making up stories for clout,"

"Alright. Remind me again, when is Sarah joining us?" She asks.

"Ugh, I can't wait to see my wife," Micheal said dreamily.

I'm sure he's had a crush on her his whole life. From the stories I've heard from Jay and George, since he first laid eyes on her, when he was 3.

"Um, in about two weeks. She has work overseas," I say while flicking off Micheal when mom looked down at her plate.

"But your her only client," Mom stated confused.

"Yeah, it's strange. I tried asking her about it but she wouldn't tell me," I said shrugging.

"Ladies. She's a businesswoman, she has business to do and you two need to mind yours," Dad said interrupting us.

"Cleared," Luca said blankly beside me making me side eye him.

"Me and my wife to be decided on a date. January 5th," Andrew said.

"The first to get married. I always thought it would be Micheal or George. But I'm proud of you bro," Jay said smiling.

"Um, thanks?" Andrew said confused.

"Why then?" I ask curiously.

"Well, we were thinking Christmas but I feel like it's too big of a holiday to interrupt and then our anniversary would get overshadowed by that and New years so why not a couple days later," Andrew shrugged as I nodded along to his logic.

"So how long till grandkids," Mom asks excitedly.

"Oh, well we don't want any," he says making my mom gasp dramatically and hold her chest.

"That's where I get it from," George said with a soft head shake.

"Don't worry mom, I'm sure Duncan can give you some," Luca said smirking.

"Nope, don't put that on me," Duncan said shaking his head. "It's Jay who doesn't like to wrap up,"

"Pause," Jay said situating himself in his seat. "Micheal got that one girl pregnant, right? You best swing that way,"

"Well she didn't want it," Micheal said with a shrug. "Pro choice over here. And George can't have kids no matter how much cum gets pumped into him,"

"Woah woah woah! Not at the dinner table!" Dad yelled but as usual the boys ignored him and continued chatting.

"Fuck off. But true. Guess your only hope is Mar ma," George said making everyone turn to me waiting for my excuse.

"I mean I am financially stable so I really wouldn't mind a child or three," I say with a shrug.

"No no no," Jay said shaking his head furiously.

"I was joking! Are you crazy?!" George yelled.

"Absolutely not!" Andrew said sternly looking at me.

"Who cares about financially stable! Your aren't having any, any time soon!" yelled Micheal.

"At this age?! You are insane!" Luca said gripping his head.

"Go sit in time out for that answer, CHILD!" Duncan yelled pulling out my chair.

"Boys! Calm down! I'm getting a work call," Mom yelled trying to hold in her laughter. Once she answered the call everyone went silent like she asked.

"Oh but when I ask," Dad muttered with a shake of his head.

"Hello... What... Yes... Yes, of course... He'll be right in... Your sure you won't need the department's assistance?... Alright... Bye," Mom finished the call and looked across to dad.

"They need me in?" He asked.

"Well your going to England. Apparently our old friend has a case their for you, Fitzgerald," Mom said standing.

"Why not call my boss?" Dad asked copying her movement.

"Guess he wants to keep it dl. Used mine instead." She shrugged. "I'll drive you to the airport. You ticket and expenses are paid for and hurry, it's urgent,"

"Yes ma'am," he said following her towards the door. "Sorry honey. I promise we'll do something as soon as I'm back,"

"It's okay. Be safe," I replied smiling softly.

"Will do," he said holding the door open for mom and walking out.

Soon we heard them come down the stairs.

"I'll be back in two or three hours. Have to stop by the station. Lock the door and put the food away please," Mom says and after we hear the door shut.

"Welp, time to head home," James said after we sat in silence.

"Why not just stay here so you guys don't have to drive all the way back to college. It's pretty late anyway," I say.

"Shoot, fine with me. I'm going to inform the Misses," Andrew said walking out of the kitchen with his phone to his ear.

"Let's play just dance!" George said hopping up and running to the living room with the rest of us trailing behind.

Today was a great day back.
__________

Like and comment ❤️

Favorite part?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 714 26
❝ DEAR DIARY, I'M IN LOVE. ❞ DEAR DIARY - In which a sixteen-year-old girl gets more than she bargains for when she finds herself on a reality-te...
136K 2.8K 29
Ashlynn McCarthy is a 16 year old punk who happens to not know her father, except for maybe a small fleeting glimpse of a smile. After getting into o...
3.9K 51 13
Hello! This is something I started on quotev and decided to also have going on Wattpad. (I do not own any part of TDI or It's characters. I Just like...
100K 1.2K 125
COMPLETEπŸ‘ŒπŸ’― DON'T OWN TD OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS NOT ANY PHOTOS mostly focused on Duncan and Courtney some Geoff and Bridgette, Heather and Alejand...