Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

23.lessons learned, bonds forged

17.3K 1K 245
By Mxxnchild07

♡Inayah's pov ♡

As the lunch ends, I walk towards my next class.

Literature.

Studying at the top most college of Delhi you have its own perks, like having a separate room for literature class.

As I enter in the class, I see the familiar dark wooden walls, bookshelves in the corner lined with leather-bound tomes and aged classics.

The scent of old paper and ink lingers in the air, creating a perfect setting for a booklover. Least to say this is my favourite room in the whole college after the library. There is even a small fire place that we burn in winters.

Delhi ki sardi hits hard.

Above the fireplace hangs oil paintings of many academic figures adding prestige in room.

Taking a seat on the mahogany desk in the most corner, I start to organise my stacks of parchments and my worn out leather notebook that I use for debate sessions.

As the class starts to fill, I revise the notes I borrowed from one of my acquaintance of all the previous lessons I missed.

As I glance towards the door I see the devil himself walking, Arhaan's once long sleeved white shirt was now rolled up making his inked arms visible. His reading glasses are softly set on the tip of his nose.

Its debate session today. And he only wears them if he is reading his book at night or when he is in a serious mood to debate.

Well good thing is that I love to see his defeated face.

I glare at him annoyed by his presence and to annoy me even more he just winks at me while taking his own seat on the other side of the room.

Finally the teacher enters as the class falls silent.

"Good afternoon everyone as all of you know today there will be a debate session like we have every Friday. Two students will come in the centre and will pick one chit from the jar having different topics, you will be debating on." Her eyes finds mine and Arhaan's as a comforting smile settles on her face.

"Oh we were missing our two most competitive rivals, finally you guys here. These past few sessions were super dry, finally there will be something to watch on." She jokes and starts to assign partners who will be competing against each other.

Knowing Miss gupta, I know she will put me against that vile worm.

"Ishaan and Sidhaarth"

"Muskan and Aditya"

"Inayah and Arhaan"

As the debates continue my turn finally comes, I walk in the centre confidentially
Picking up a chit from the jar, I look at the topic we will be debating on today.

"Are all villains bad, if not does the work they do is justifiable?" I say out loud, while folding the chit back.

I walk back to my seat and look at Arhaan, finally starting our debate.

"Ok starting from you Inayah, what do you think?"

"Afcourse not all villains are inherently bad, sometimes villians have complex motivation which drive them to set their own set of principles or ideologies. But that doesn't mean that their actions are justifiable." I state my facts.

"What about those villains who have tragic backstories? Everyone always have their reasons. Maybe they were forced to become a villain, maybe the world did them so bad that they finally decided to reach their villain arc and pay back to everyone who did them bad." He leans back against his chair like he is interested in what I have to say back.

"Even if they had a tragic backstory, it doesn't give them the privilege to violate not only their bad doers but everyone around them including the innocents. They are not only distorting social values but are also breaking the laws and the moral values, when they just could've asked for justice to the law rather than taking the actions in the their own hands."

"What about flint Marko? He had his justified reasons, his antagonistic actions were mostly the result of his fear of losing his daughter. What about magneto from x-men franchise? He experienced a great deal of bigotry due to his Jewish heritage.

His entire family was executed and dumped into a mass grave after trying to escape the Ghetto. Max survived this execution as his powers manifested when the bullet came rushing towards him and he managed to deflect it.

He was captured and brought to Auschwitz thereafter and was given the job of disposing bodies killed in the gas chamber. He even suffered the death of his daughter and losing touch with his lover Magda.

Magneto's goal is ultimately to defend mutants and teach society a lesson for treating mutants as second-class, a feeling he knows all too well. Does all this not justify his action?"

"Why Magneto is bad? Because He believed humans and mutants couldn't co-exist and that they shouldn't, and was willing to go to immoral and criminal lengths to see his cause actualized him initially aimed to conquer the world to enable mutants, whom he refers to as Homo superior, to replace humans as the dominant species.

Even though what happened with him was tragic it doesn't mean the only way to get through to people like that is violence and-

"ok guys good argument but your 5 minutes are over, we can continue the same in next session. Now we will move to something more theoretical, I'll divide you guys in groups and you have to make workbook on one of the books you have recently read. Stating all the detailed theory and summary of the same. The group are the same as earlier. You guys can leave now"

I mentally groan, this day couldn't get any more worse.

I can't imagine how I am going to work with him, wasn't being at home all the time with him not enough?

Packing all my stuff I start to walk near the study area, feeling someone's presence behind me I turn to see Arhaan walking beside me with a smile on his face.

What's he smiling for?

"What?" I ask annoyed, why can't he leave me alone for once?"

"Nothing, still thinking how you still think that all villains are bad."

"I never said that, maybe you were to busy with your day dreaming that you didn't heard my facts right."

" you know you can't always be right trésor, someone should put you in your place." He bickered.

"And you think, you'll be the one to do that? You think you can handle that? Cute. I could have you on your knees in a heart beat in any debate session, it would suit you."

" You think about that Image alot? Me on my knees begging you?" He mumbles the tip of his lips slightly grazing my ears as the hair on the back of my neck slightly raises.

"What- no, God no- don't d-don't flatter yourself . You bought it up." My voice comes out in a weak breath than I intended it to come.

"Mhmm, I know." He leans in slightly closer to me. When did he git so close?

"Ah- we should work on our project right? Right."

With that we walk towards the study area, what is he trying to do?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

I collected all the books from the library that we might need for our assignment, Arhaan is already seated reading his book when I reach the study room.

I drag myself, mentally asking all the Gods about what I did to get this kind of punishment in one day.

As I was about sit on one of the chairs furthest away from his, a group of girls emerged out of nowhere, pretending that they didn't practically pushed me to sit on the seats left.

"Oops no seat for you." Her voice sounded so sincere that I believed her for a second but the gleam in her eyes stated that she is a certified bitch.

All of a sudden someone pulled me by my waist.

"Yes there is." Arhaan whispered in my ear as now I was sitting on his lap.

"What are you doing, let me go Arhaan" I whispered back, aggressively. Trying to wiggle out, but his arms were too tightly pressed.

"Never, I feel like holding you for a little while." he looks me dead in the eye showing that he is in no mood to change his decision.

"Arhaan I swear to God-

"ughh you are such a pick me girl." the girl who supposedly looks like the 'queen bee' of the group rolls her eyes at me.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me, why are you pretending that you hate siting in his lap when you practically came to his table to seat with him."

This bitch-

"I am literally his partner for this group project so maybe you should've minded you own business before coming here and being a bitch for no reason"

"You can't just walk here and sit with him, did you get that?" she says, while batting her eyelashes at Arhaan. Which I must say looks like that she is having a fucking seizure.

"No, I didn't get that, because I don't speak bullshit."

"You-

"Leave" Arhaan's voice echoes in the room, as he glares at the group of girls.

"but Arhaan-

"I said leave, didn't you get it? Or you are too drowned in your own fucking ignorance that you can't hear anyone else."

Her cheeks heats up in embarrassment as she rushes out of the room, her minions leaving just after her.

That's what I though, you dumb bitch.
How can someone be so-

"I-inayah" Arhaan voice comes out in a bare whisper.

I turn to look at him to see that he has a pained expression on his face.

"What?"

"Um- stop moving so much, hmm?"

What I am not even moving, you know what people should telling me what to do because I don't give a -

My breath hitches as I feel Arhaan's grip tightening on the side of my waist.

"Are you okay Arhaan?" looking at his distressed expression, he doesn't look much better. Maybe he has a fever?

I raise my hand to feel his forehead but he stops me, holding my wrist in a firm grip.

"Maybe you should not touch me right now"

I feel his phone digging me on my lower back which makes me realise that I am still sitting on his lap.

I turn to glare at him, to confront him of the little stunt he pulled earlier.

"Who do you think you are huh? You can't just do that Arhaan. And stop digging me with your phone."

" I - i-its not a phone but I should leave rightnow, i'll be back."

With that he leaves, his bag attached to his waist like it had some kind of diamonds in it.

Well that was weird.

As I sit on the seat I see his phone charging on the table.

What?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

♡Arhaan's pov♡

(Questionable scenes ahead, 18+🌚)

You can skip this, if you are uncomfortable!!

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Fuck, I literally can't keep it in my pants can I?

I walk in the restroom, with my bag pressed against my 'problem' that I need to solve.

Walking in I close the door behind me and look at the problem I really need to solve here, fuck she didn't even do anything and I am fucking rock hard.

I rub my eyes distressed, I'm so fucking pathetic.

I can't even take a cold shower here and -

Inayah's earlier conversation flashed in my mind, making my already- stiff cock ache with a need for release.

Fucking hell.

I push the band of my pants down and wrap my hand around my dick, giving it a single tug.

I really am pathetic for her. Aren't I?

I pump up and down until the pre-cum runs down my shaft, helping me to slide more easily across the nerved, soft skin.

I repeat it, feeling my toes flexing at the building pressure at the base of my spine.

Blood courses towards my cock, making it impossible not to think about the memories i locked up in the darker parts of my mind.
But they are too hard to overcome, I close my eyes finally giving up.

I lost again.

My biggest weakness starts to sit in front of me, looking at me with soft hazel eyes
I imagine Inayah's fingers replacing mine.

Her eyes teasing me, challenging me.
The tight grip of her hand wrapping around my shaft, her kneeling in front of me. As she teases me with the same fire in her eyes.

"s-stop staring at me like that" I imagine myself whispering to her.

"why? Does it make you nervous when I stare? Does it make you hard, me on my knees begging you?" I imagine her voice soft, seductive.

"Mhmm" I mumble, not being able to say any other words.

Her grip on my shaft tightens as she pumps harder, harder enough for me to grip the back of her head.

I grip her hair, fisting my hands around them. It takes 6 and a half rotations to fully wrap them around my whole palm.

"I bet you would love to feel my lips around you, sucking and letting my tongue tease you. I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Fuck.

She raises one of her hands and runs them down my abs.

Abs that I would love her to kiss all the way down, scratching me with her nails.

She licks her lips and Her hands are replaced by the warmth of her mouth.

The same mouth she mentally curses me from, but this is my imagination.

I can do anything with her in my imagination like she can do anything to me.

Fuck, I really tried. Really tried to not imagine these wild thoughts about her but she makes it to hard.
She makes me too hard.

She places her lips at my base as my grip on her hair tightens.

"fucking hell-

She swirls her tongue over my tip, finally taking me deep into her mouth.

She held herself there for a second, as I muffle a groan at the warmth of her mouth.
She chokes a bit when I thrust a little.

My tip hits the back of her throat causing a small gag to erupt from her, a small tear falls from her eyelids wetting her eyelashes.

I rub the lone tear from the pad of my free hands thumb, I can be sweet with her when I want but I know, I will not be the sweetest person when she'll finally allow me to fuck her.

I'll not be fucking sweet then, I'll fuck her until she begs me to stop, until we both reach our perfect oblivion. Until she lets me fully worship her.

She never took her eyes off me, only taking me deeper letting her tongue making me crumble under her touch.

I push her head seeing the few inches that are left untouched with her tongue.

"Take all of it love, I know you can."

My head falls back as my Adam's apple bobbles with each swirl of her tongue.

"Such a good girl, you are taking me so well." My voice comes a little raspy.

She hollows her cheeks and starts to suck me harder.

I moaned as my breaths becomes heavier.
She runs her tongue around my tip. As I try to muffle my moan while biting my shoulder.

My muscles tenses, stating I was close to coming.

She blobs her head one more time, as another groan leaves me before I come down her throat.

My spine tingles and she cleans the last drip with flat of her tongue.

Her saliva, mixed with my come drips down her lips as I take my thumb and wipe that off.

Fuck. I rasp, as my mind drifts my wild imaginations bringing me back to reality.

Like I said, I'm fucking pathetic.

Just for her.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An: *AHEM AHEM*

I-I have no words, like who wrote this???

Not me, damn I feel like a changed person but yeah that was the chapter.

How was it ??
(You know what part I'm talking about 🌚) But yeah it was my first time writing smut so cut me some slack...

Early update cause why the fuck not :)

May update soon, only if I get time <3

Thank you so much to everyone who take a little bit time out of their days to read this book

I am forever grateful ♡♡

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram the link is in bio, I am regularly posting Crushed Chimere content there♡♡

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
16.8K 982 15
'𝑯𝑬𝑹' Series book one 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... ...
181K 6.8K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
76.1K 5.6K 39
"You are the worst mistake I've ever wanted to make twice." "Good , 'cause I plan on making it a third time tonight." THE SINGHANIA SAGA Book-1 Vi...