Izuku, The Forgotten Genius

By MrCake666

Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of... More

Izuku Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to America
Chapter 2: Meanwhile at the Family
Chapter 3: The birth of the Phantom
Chapter 4: Human trafficking and Andrew
Chapter 5: Offer from the White House
Chapter 6: Family stories
Chapter 7: Mission in Poland
New book: Izuku, Dragon God
Chapter 9: Over the Years
Story Arcs
Chapter 10: Back to Japan

Chapter 8: Meeting the Yaoyorozu family

1.3K 24 12
By MrCake666

Before we start the chapter, I would like to say two things. First: I won't add anyone to the Harem, especially I won't add Nana Shimura because she's dead, and why would I add Grandma to her own grandson's harem! I'm talking about you, user FanGrubasek2000, so you wrote me in a private message an essay of almost 1000 words why I should add it! NO! Second: I admit that I was inspired by the work "Izuku Shimura: Hero of All" by user lucarioacero but I was only inspired by it, but I would like to thank users PurplePsychic and TheNightmare1009 for noticing that the works are similar. Have fun reading.

thanks to TheNightmare1009 and DCGMan5 who created the quirks for Momo's parents but I had to modify them slightly

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Izuku POV:

Sunday

It's been two months since Andrew and I returned to America from our trip to Poland where we had a mission from the UN. Andrew decided that during this time he would train in his werewolf form because he could now 100% control his animal nature. Now he decided to visit the graves of his loved ones so I decided not to disturb him. For example, I took care of my company a bit to get up from 98th place to at least 75th place in the ranking of the most profitable companies.

While leaving one of the boring company meetings, I received a notification on my phone from the American Hero Public Safety Commission that they had a mission for me and that I had to meet them in 3 hours to discuss the details of the mission. I was interested immediately because HPSC rarely gives me missions because I am currently the third strongest hero in their arsenal where Star and Stripe is the strongest, and right behind her is Black Phoenix.

So I decided to go to the HPSC headquarters in Washington at the appointed time to see what mission they have for me. As always, every time I meet the president of the American HPSC, she always greets me coldly. Sometimes I feel like it's because I'm currently the youngest hero on the planet and she doesn't like me for it. No matter, as soon as I entered the office I greeted the president of the HPSC and she immediately told me to sit down because it would take some time.

Name: Louise Thomson

Age: 34

Height: 150cm (4'11")

Blood type: 0

Quirk: Fear - It allows the user to produce special pheromones that cause a fear effect in people nearby.

"All right. I called you because I have a mission for you." Said the HPSC President, giving me a folder with documents.

"..." I didn't say anything while reading the documents in the briefcase.

"So?" The HPSC president asked.

"From what I understood from the documents, the Yaoyorozu family asked for protection of their daughter because they suspect that the villains want to kidnap her as a hostage to blackmail the Yaoyorozu company so that they do not sign a contract with the United States government?" I asked.

"That's correct. The Yaoyorozu company is to sign a contract next week with the government to build 20 new ships for the navy, but some people do not like it." The HPSC president explained.

"With all due respect. As far as I know, there are better heroes for security work, such as Quiet Protector or Silver Shield. Why does it have to be me?" I asked curiously.

"Because Mr. Shimura, from our information, you both went to the same school together before Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu moved their daughter to home schooling." The HPSC president explained.

"That's correct, we went to kindergarten together for one year before Momo moved to homeschooling, but that was a long time ago." I explained our history.

"In other words, do you have any history with her? However, your mission is to protect Miss Momo Yaoyorozu and national security depends on it." The HPSC president asked.

"Unfortunately" I replied.

"This is your mission, Phantom! Tomorrow go to the Yaoyorozu family's summer house where you will live for a week for the mission. Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu are expecting you and have prepared a room for you right next to their daughter's room. Once you get there, you'll have to keep an eye on Miss Momo Yaoyorozu for a whole week until the contract is signed next Monday." The HPSC president explained.

"...Understood" I answered after a moment.

"Good" The HPSC president said.

Time jump the next day. The small vacation home of the Yaoyorozu family.

"Oh fuck! If it's supposed to be a small summer house, I don't want to see their main house!" I said in my mind, horrified by the size of the supposedly small vacation home.

After I woke up from the shock of seeing the supposedly small house, I decided to ring the gate and it immediately opened. As soon as I went to the front door, when I wanted to knock on the door, the maid answered.

"Hello! My name is Kanna Agano. I am the personal maid of the Yaoyorozu family. Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu are waiting for you in the living room, Mr. Shimura" Said the maid.

"Thank you and please lead the way." I thanked her and asked to be taken to the living room.

I followed the maid, passing through the corridors, I admired the beauty of the house, but this can be expected for a family that owns a company that is in the top 10 most successful companies in the world. As soon as we reached the double doors leading to the living room, the maid opened the door only to find the sight of a beautiful living room that could only be rivaled by a five-star hotel.

As soon as I entered the living room I found two people sitting on the couch, one of them is a man who looks to be in his thirties in a high quality tuxedo, the other is a beautiful woman who looks like she is in her early twenties with surprisingly large breasts. I immediately knew that they were Hoshi and Mayo Yaoyorozu, Momo's parents.

Name: Hoshi Yaoyorozu

Age: 33

Height: 171cm (5'6")

Blood type: A

Quirk: Hemomorphy - The user can create anything they can think of, but it uses up the user's blood and the more large and complicated the creation, the more blood is required. Unfortunately, the user cannot create fantasy-like materials.

"Oh, Mr. Shimura, nice to meet you" Hoshi Yaoyorozu said, extending his hand.

"Likewise, Mr. Yaoyorozu." I replied shaking his hand.

Name: Mayo Yaoyorozu

Age: 31

Height:  180cm (5'9")

Breast size: ERROR

Blood type: 0

Quirk: Fat Manipulation - The quirk allows the user's Fat to be manipulated in any way, such as moving it to other parts of the body. Unfortunately, the user will become malnourished after overusing the quirk.

"Ara~, Ara~. I must say that you are quite handsome" Mayo Yaoyorozu said with a smile on her face.

"Let's get down to business before my wife does something inappropriate, okay?" Hoshi Yaoyorozu said giving his wife a look.

"Good" I replied.

"Hero Public Safety Commission told us all about your mission and I had a room prepared according to the plan directly across from my daughter's room. However, there is one thing that bothers me. HPSC said they are sending one hero who has a history with my daughter. From your appearance you look at least 25 years old." Hoshi Yaoyorozu said uncertainly.

"It is true that I have a common history with your daughter, but the HPSC forbade me to reveal my true identity, but for the purpose of this mission they decided that you were trusted and that you would not reveal my identity to anyone." I explained.

"So, who are you? I know your hero name is Phantom and that's all we know." Mayo Yaoyorozu asked curiously.

"Let me change my appearance to my real one then I will introduce myself." I said getting up from the couch and activating [Appearance Change] to change back to my old appearance.

"Nice to see you after many years, My name used to be Izuku Yagi but now my name is Shimura!" I introduced myself.

"Izuku!" Hoshi and Mayo said together in surprise.

"Correct! It's nice to see you after all these years" I said.

"..." They both didn't know what to say.

"The last time we saw you was at the end of kindergarten when we moved Momo to Homeschooling" Mayo Yaoyorozu said.

"That's correct" I said.

"A few years later, when Momo wanted to meet you, your family didn't know who she was talking about." Hoshi Yaoyorozu Said.

"It was because they neglected me in favor of their golden child in the form of my twin sister. All because I was Quirkless." I explained.

"These bastards! Neglecting a child just because they don't have a quirk." Mayo Yaoyorozu said furiously.

"But wait a moment! If you're Quirkless, how do you explain all the different quirks you use?" Hoshi Yaoyorozu asked curiously.

"So long story short, the doctor who examined me was a piece of crap who got the results wrong and declared me Quirkless, which caused my parents to neglect me and my sister's friends bullied me where my sister is betraying my trust" I explained as simply as possible.

"I'm sorry, boy" Hoshi Yaoyorozu said.

"You don't have to feel guilty about my past" I said.

"But we didn't do anything when we could have" Mayo Yaoyorozu explained.

"My past is only the past, now it's about the future" I said, detecting the person approaching.

As soon as I detected the approaching person thanks to [Life Detector], I quickly activated [Appearance Change] and returned to the appearance I had as Ichigo Yakushimaru.

As soon as I changed, Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu were a bit surprised because of my sudden transformation, but as soon as the double doors to the living room were opened and a black-haired girl emerged. That girl is none other than Momo Yaoyorozu, the girl I have to protect.

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu

Age: 11

Quirk: Creation - The quirk allows the user to create any item provided they know the atomic structure of the item they need, such as a weapon or tool. Unfortunately, the user cannot create any organic object or living creature, e.g. an animal or a human. The user's fat tissue is used to create a given item. The larger the item, the more fat it needs to create.

"Hello! My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, I heard that you are tasked with being my bodyguard for a week until my father signs the contract with the United States Government on Monday." Momo said bowing.

"Correct! My name is Izuku Shimura, I am better known as A Hero to Everyone: Phantom" I introduced myself.

"Ah, honey, why don't you show Mr. Shimura around." Mayo Yaoyorozu said with a small smile on her face.

"Okay, mother" Momo replied to her mother with a little blush.

Momo POV:

I left the living room with Mr. Shimura and started showing him around, but I still feel like he looks familiar to me. I started showing him around the yard where there was an Olympic swimming pool, stables and a golf course belonging to my father. Then I showed him around the ground floor of our holiday home, where there is a library, a dining room, a cinema room and several other rooms. On the first floor there are mainly bedrooms. On the second floor there is a gym, ballet room, dojo and more.

"This is your bedroom, Mr. Shimura. It's across from mine." I said.

"Thank you" he replied.

Izuku POV:

As soon as I thanked her, I immediately opened the door to my room and I went inside, where, to my surprise, the room was practically like a five-star hotel.

"So I have an interesting week ahead of me" I said, looking at my temporary room.

Tuesday:

Tuesday passed surprisingly quickly, nothing interesting happened except Momo wanted to take a walk in the park so I had to accompany her. In the park, some idiot tried to punch her so I quickly appeared in front of Momo and activated [Unbreakable Bones] as his fist hit my chest, the bones in it being destroyed by the force of the impact. Then I knocked him out with one punch and called the police to deal with him and then I went with Momo and continued walking around the park.

Wednesday:

On Wednesday, Momo stayed at home and spent a lot of time in the home library, reading many books. Momo is definitely a fan of KnightRider's books, which are characterized by the romance genre. I personally liked Stillwell's books, such as "The Wolf and The Rabbit" or "Dad Problems".

<Author's note: I didn't want to advertise for anyone, but I like the work of these users, so you can check out their profiles.>

Thursday:

On Thursday, Momo and I went to the cinema for a pre-quirk era movie marathon where they played masterpieces such as The Godfather, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Dark Knight, The Searchers and many more. We spent over 16 hours watching movies, during the entire marathon we ate a total of 30 buckets of popcorn with caramel each, and drank a total of 120 liters of Pepsi each, but it was worth it. As soon as we left the cinema, some clown tried to kidnap Momo, but I quickly activated [Hellfire Flame] and set his shoes on fire, and as soon as he started to panic, I knocked him out and extinguished his shoes.

Friday:

On Friday, I helped her a little with her training, from gymnastics to weight lifting. But why does she have to wear a tight two-piece gymnastics suit? After training at the home gym, I helped her study where I accidentally caught her snacking on a hamburger while studying! I don't even want to know where she keeps that hamburger.

Saturday:

On Saturday we went to a museum dedicated to the samurai era in Japan. Momo was excited about the knowledge the museum shared during the tour. As soon as we left the museum, we entered the Yaoyorozu family's limousine, and when we were about halfway there, a truck hit us, knocking the limousine onto its roof. As soon as I woke up it was too late, Momo Yaoyorozu had been kidnapped. As soon as I got out of the limousine, I encountered the local police chief who wanted to interrogate me. I said everything I knew and went on my way. Luckily I placed a tracking device in Momo's hood as soon as we left the house. The device showed that Momo was somewhere in the outskirts of the city, so I immediately changed into my hero clothes and activated [Gate] to get there. As soon as I left the portal I found myself on the roof of a building that looked like a club called "Omega", without a second thought I activated [Chameleon] to become invisible and slipped inside where I found myself in a room that looked like a VIP room.

I checked the entire room and didn't find anything interesting, so I decided to activate [Detective's eyes] and as soon as I looked around, I saw a hidden elevator behind the wall. I managed to find the hidden button and the elevator revealed itself. I went inside and pressed the button and went down to the basement, still remaining invisible. As soon as the elevator doors opened, I got out of it to find myself in some underground complex, I decided to explore a bit and found a huge room that looked like a warehouse filled with cocaine packages. Suddenly the door opened and a girl with white hair who looked like an MMA fighter walked into the room.

As soon as she was loading the packages of cocaine onto the cart, I left the room to find Momo. I walked through several corridors, passing a dozen or so low-level thugs thanks to my invisibility. I searched a dozen or so rooms but there was no sign of Momo, where I reached something that resembled an underground hangar with several trucks. I immediately noticed an unconscious Momo on a table near the wall, guarded by two thugs.

"This will be interesting" I said mentally.

Without a moment's hesitation, I approached the first thug and knocked him out, and then I went to the second one and kicked him in the knee, which bent it in the wrong direction, before the idiot could scream out loud, I used [Electricity Manipulation] and gave him a light electric shock. I then looked around and was sure no one had heard anything, once I was sure no one had noticed anything I picked up the unconscious Momo married style and quickly used [Gate] teleporting us to the roof of the building. I placed Momo gently on the roof and checked her pulse, luckily she had a vein and she was only unconscious due to some type of drug. Once I was sure that Momo was safe, I used [Gate] again to get back to the basement, where then, pissed off, I activated [Creation of Weapons] to create my favorite weapons, Mercy and Redemption, setting them to stun ammunition, and activated [Barrier] to become bulletproof, then I went to talk to these thugs for a bit.

Momo POV:

I woke up with a huge headache in a place that looks like the roof of some seedy nightclub? The last thing I remember is that I came back from the museum in the limousine with Mr. Shimura when suddenly boom and I wake up here on the roof. Suddenly, a portal opened and Mr. Shimura emerged in his hero costume covered in blood and suddenly fell to the ground. I started to panic, but I quickly rushed to my friend's body to check his pulse, where luckily he was alive and just collapsed from exhaustion. Suddenly his body started to shrink and I noticed that his brown hair had turned green, I hesitated a bit but decided to remove his mask from my face, when I did my face looked like I saw a ghost in front of me. Izuku Shimura is actually my friend from kindergarten Izuku Yagi? The police, an ambulance and a person who introduced himself as the president of the American Hero Public Safety Commission quickly arrived and took him away, so I went with her. We arrived at the nearest hospital where the doctor checked me, after the checkup I went to the room where Izuku was located only to meet the HPSC president in front of the doors.

"So you know the Phantom's true identity?" HPSC President asked.

"That's correct" I answered.

"Did you know, child, that I could arrest you for knowing his secret?" HPSC President asked.

"Why would you want me arrested? For finding out my friend is alive?" I asked, slightly angry.

"Little girl, you don't know what he's been through? Even who his father is?" HPSC President asked.

"I know very well that his parents neglected him just because he was Quirkless. And his father is Toshinori Yagi" I answered.

"So you only know half the truth! It was true that his family had neglected him in favor of their golden child. However, Toshinori Yagi is Izuku's stepfather!" HPSC President explained.

"What?" I asked.

"Goodbye, little girl" HPSC President said.

As soon as the HPSC President left, I stared at the door to Izuku's room, still thinking about what the HPSC President said. If Toshinori Yagi is Izuku's stepfather, who is his biological father? I finally gathered the courage and entered the room where I met a doctor who had finished examining him, so I decided to ask him about Izuku's condition, where he replied that he was alive, but that he had strained his quirk to such an extent that he passed out from exhaustion. I decided to ask the doctor if he knew when he would wake up, but the doctor said tomorrow at the earliest before leaving the room. Not knowing what to do with myself, I decided to send a message to my parents and wrote that I would stay with him until Izuku wakes up. To my surprise, my father wrote back immediately, asking if I knew the truth, I wrote that I knew that Izuku Shimura was Izuku Yagi and I decided to spend the night in the hospital, where my father agreed.

Izuku POV:

Sunday:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, as soon as I smelled the medicine, I immediately knew I was in the hospital. I looked around the room and noticed Momo sleeping in a chair, so I decided not to wake her up and got out of bed only to feel my whole body go stiff. I decided to do a small warm-up to relax the muscles a bit, and I noticed that Momo was starting to wake up. I quickly put something on just so Momo wouldn't see me in my underwear.

"...what time is it?" Momo asked, yawning at first.

"It looks like it's almost noon" I replied.

"IZUKU!!!" Momo shouted, slightly scared.

"Silence! Don't yell!" I said.

"Sorry" Momo apologized.

"So did you know?" I asked curiously.

"That Izuku Shimura aka Phantom is Izuku Yagi? Yes." Momo replied.

"Great" I said.

"Just tell me what happened to you!" Momo asked.

"In short, Reality kicked me in the butt!" I explained in short.

"What?" Momo asked.

"First, my visit to the doctor where I found out that I was Quirkless, then my parents started neglecting me to such an extent that I had to earn money to have food, clothes and other necessary things. Then my sister and my ex-friends started bullying me just because I had dreams of being a hero. And it was the same thing every day for 6 years until a pissed off Pomeradian advised me to jump off the roof and pray for a Quirk in the next life." I explained in detail.

"Oh God!" Momo said covering her mouth with her hands.

"On the same day as that mad dog advised me, something happened!" I said.

"What happened?" Momo asked.

"I caught All Might talking to my Gifted sister. And suddenly he turned into my father! The man I considered my father was Japan's No. 1 hero! This hypocrite had a Quirk that he could pass on to another person and he chose my sister who already had the Quirk over me! and until Izumi asked him why he said "He does not have the heart of a true hero, nor a body worthy of this quirk!" When I heard this, something woke up inside me. Rage!" I explained.

"..." Momo didn't know what to say.

"As soon as evening came, I ran away from home where it turned out that I had a quirk." I explained.

"...What, but you said that the doctor said you were quirkless, so how do you have a quirk?" Momo asked curiously.

"My quirk is called All For All and it allows me to take, give, copy, evolve, combine, erase and disable quirks." I explained.

"This is a super OP quirk!" Momo said.

"I know and so far I have like 33 quirks." I explained.

"So what now?" Momo asked.

"So it's best that I take you to your parents because tomorrow your father will sign the contract and my mission will be completed." I explained.

"Okay, I just have one question!" Momo said

"What happened in that nightclub that you were covered in blood?" Momo asked curiously.

"You do not want to know!" I said with a serious face.

"Okay" Momo said a little scared.

And so we went to the reception to discharge me, and then when we left the hospital, I activated [Gate] and teleported the two of us centrally to the door of Momo's house. As soon as we walked in, Mayo Yaoyorozu (Momo's Mother) grabbed the two of us and hugged us where she crushed us with her big breasts. After this... interesting greeting, I decided to go to my room to my laptop to report to the American Hero Public Safety Commission regarding the mission.  After I finished giving my report, I heard a knock on the door so I decided to open it to meet Kanna Agano, the maid, who said that Hoshi Yaoyorozu wanted to see me in his office. As soon as I went to his office, he opened the door and told me to sit down, so I did. Then he started telling me how grateful he was that he saved his daughter and so on.

<Author's note: I'm not lazy, In a nutshell, you will find out what was happening in the office in later chapters>

Monday:

Monday came and I finally saw the signing of the contract between the Yaoyorozu family company and the United States government. When the contract was signed, I was in my room, slowly packing, watching TV, when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I went to open the door and to my surprise it was Momo.

"Hey Izuku... I came to say goodbye to you because I know your mission is complete and you're going to go home" Momo said slightly sad.

"What exactly are you talking about, Momo?" I asked.

"The last time we saw each other was at the end of kindergarten, it's been a really long time since then. I just want to say that I'm glad you're alive and well." Momo said as she approached Izuku.

"...Momo! Why did you kiss me?" I asked, blushing a little

"Because I can, and besides, I'm going to join UA when I turn 15 to become a hero." Momo explained.

"...I wish you luck" I said.

After that, I used [Gate] to teleport back to my house with my luggage where I was greeted by Andrew. I immediately went to my room to unpack, still thinking about what Momo said.

"UA? Interesting." I said in my mind, looking out the window.

End of Chapter 8

Next Chapter: Over the Years

After him: Back to Japan

List of quirks that Izuku has:

All For All - All For All allows the user to take, give, copy, evolve, combine, erase and disable quirks. (All-type)(Izuku's Original Quirk)

Chameleon - Chameleon grants its user the abilities of a chameleon. The user is able to stick and climb on walls, stretch out their long tongue. The user can also camouflage their entire body, which can be used to evade opponents and conduct surprise attacks. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Hiroto Akeno (Thug No. 1))

Long Arms - Long Arms allows the user to extend their arms. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Uda Mokichi (Thug No. 2))

Appearance Change - The user can freely change his clothes and appearance, e.g. skin color, age, height and more, in a few seconds (Transformation-type)(Copied and evolved from Nicholas Houghto)

Lawyer - The Quirk allows the user to understand all types of documents, as long as they are in physical, not electronic form. (Emitter-type)(Copied from bank employee Emilie Parrish)

Electricity Manipulation - Allows the user to generate and control all types of electricity.(Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from the electrician who checked Izuku's house)

Shadow Manipulation - Allows the user to manipulate shadows in any way, e.g. create objects made of shadow or enter and hide in shadows. (Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from one of his employees)

Forced Quirk Activation - allows the user to forcefully activate someone's Quirk against their will. Whether the target is conscious or not, the Quirk will work without fail, thus giving the user a method to use their allies' Quirks without having to worry about their state. They are also able to use it on themselves, even if their body is paralyzed in some way.(Emitter-type)(Copied from a child who wanted to commit suicide)

Universal language - This Quirk allows the user to understand and speak any language (Emitter-type)(Copied from the principal when he receives proof of completion of primary school)

Flight - Flight allows the user to levitate and fly at high speeds. (Emitter-type)(Copied from American Hero #27 Black Flight)

Regeneration - It allows the user to rapidly accelerate the body's regeneration at the same time the user sacrifices energy and becomes sleepy. (Transformation-type)(Copied from American Hero #115 The High King)

Hellfire Flame - Allows the user to generate and control flames from their body up to 2000 degrees Celsius. (Emitter-type)(Izuku copied 5 fire quirks and combined them with [Flame])

Chains - It allows the user to create chains up to 100 meters long with their hands. (Emitter-type)(Copied from American Hero #55 The Guardian)

Restoration - The user can repair any non-living object by touching it. (Emitter-type)(Copied from an elderly woman he saved from a fire)

Barrier - Barrier allows the user to create a telekinetic barrier around them, in various shapes. (Emitter-type)(Copied from one of the heroes)

Gills - It allows the user to create a pair of gills around their neck so they can breathe in water. (Transformation-type)(Copied from a girl he saved from a villain in Dallas, Texas)

Strength Enhancer x4 - Increases the user's strength by 5 times, e.g. if the user can lift a maximum of 50 kg (110.23 lb), then after using this quirk he or she can lift a maximum of 250 kg (551.16 lb). (Emitter-type)(Copied from a woman in the child kidnappers' hideout and from other people)

Creation of Weapons - It allows you to create all types of weapons that the user wants, and also chooses the appearance. Firearms have infinite ammunition. The only problem is that the created weapon disappears as soon as the user stops touching it. (Emitter-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Infertility - As the name itself says, the user becomes infertile. (Mutant-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Magnetize - It allows the user to control metal objects within a range of 20 meters from the user. (Emitter-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Octopus Arms - It allows you to create octopus arms on the user's body and change individual body parts, e.g. fingers or the entire arm. (Transformation-type)(Copied from a One of the leaders in the child kidnappers' hideout)

Earth King - The user can manipulate the earth in any way they want. (Emitter-type)(Copied from the Leader of the Force of the Unknown and from other people and combined them into one)

Scanning - It allows the user to scan a person to obtain the necessary information such as age, height, quirk and others. (Emitter-type)(Copied from one of the kidnappers of the president's daughter)

Pocket dimension - It allows the user to create small portals in which they can store various items. (Emitter-type)(Copied from the daughter of the president of America)

Mind control - It allows the user to take over an opponent's mind and command them in any way they want, provided that the opponent looks the user straight in the eye. The only way for an opponent to no longer be under the user's control is for the user to lose focus. (Emitter-type)(Taken away from one of the kidnappers of the president's daughter)

Life Detector - Life Detector allows the user to see another person's life energy in the form of a green aura. (Emitter-type)(Copied from an agent from the International Commission of Heroes)

Detective's eyes - It allows the user to see different things depending on the color of the glow that the eyes have, e.g. X-ray is red, Ultraviolet is blue and others. (Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from the secretary of the Senator from Poland)

Gate - Allows the user to create swirling portals made of dark mist through which they can travel or move others anywhere on Earth as long as the user knows the coordinates. (Emitter-type)(Taken from a smuggler from Poland)

Unbreakable Bones - Gives the user unbreakable bones. (Mutant-type)(Taken from Nomu in Poland)

Muscle Expansion - Muscle Expansion allows the user to expand and strengthen their muscles, granting them a significant increase in physical strength. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Nomu in Poland)

Sixth Sense - This Quirk allows the user to detect any potential threats in the surrounding area. (Emitter-type)(Taken from Nomu in Poland)

<Author's note: For those wondering what the mask Izuku wears looks like, here's what it looks like>

Time for memes:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 102 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
98.2K 665 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
859K 35.1K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
45.7K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...