University (BoyxBoy)

By gilandalv

Jared is from a small town in east Texas. He recently started college and is new to the city. He came out to... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine

Chapter Four

490 27 1
By gilandalv

AN: OK, SO I CHANGED THE TITLE BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL WAS TOO VAGUE AND BORING. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW TITLE? ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER TITLE? ANYWAY, ONLY TWO PEOPLE COMMENTED LAST CHAPTER. I'M GETTING UPSET. IS ANYBODY READING THIS? COMMENTS LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR NOT. YOUR COMMENTS FUEL MY IMAGINATION AND HELP MY WRITE. SO PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

___

Jared's POV

It was Tuesday. Yay for Tuesday. I got to sleep in on Tuesday. I woke up at around noon. I had class at 2 so I took my time getting ready. I even got on Facebook for a while. I looked through some of Brooke's recent pictures. She looked like she was enjoying Louisiana. Good for her.

I looked around the room. Anthony had already left. At least I thought so. I saw that he left his phone. It was sitting on his night stand. Still charging... I bad idea popped into my head... Anthony left his phone... Anthony is dating Heather... Dustin is Heather's brother... Anthony must have Dustin's number... Hehehehe... I don't know what impulse me to do it, but I did. I grabbed Anthony's phone and to my luck it didn't have a passcode. Score! I open the contact list. Scrolling... scrolling... Dave, David, Derek, Destiny,....Aha! Dustin Jenner! Jenner! I now know his last name. I tap the screen and up pops the contact info. Dustin Jenner 281-234-5678. Oooh he has a picture of him too. Hmmm must be from Facebook. Ding! Another bright idea of mine!

I run back to my laptop. Open Facebook. Search Dustin Jenner. Aha! There he is... and to my luck, his page isn't private. After 20 minutes of stalking him and his photos, I realize the time. Oh shit! 1:20. I have to shower. I shut my laptop closed, grab my stuff and sprint to the showers. Thank god this wasn't shower rush hour and the bathroom was almost empty, with the exception of some washing his hands, another taking a piss, and another singing in the shower. Wait what? Singing! And not just any song... he is singing Titanium! It's him! The guy from the other night! That voice, it's so soft and soothing. I hum along to the guy as I get in the shower next to his.

"Catchy tune, huh?" I hear from the other side of the shower wall. That voice. I've heard it before, but where? I have met so many guys these past few days that I couldn't distinguish the person. It was a masculine voice, a voice that matched the singing so properly. I never answered his question. I just stopped humming and continued my scrubbing.

I hear the guy's water stop running. I hear footsteps and finally I hear the curtain open. Curiosity struck me. I had to know who was behind that amazing voice. Through the curtain I see a shadow head over to the sinks. The tap starts running. I manage to open a tiny, tiny gap between the shower curtain and the wall, enough to look straight at the sinks. I see a guy. I can't really tell who it is because he is bent over and splashing his face. I wish I could see his hair, an ear, something! He stood up. By this time we were the only two in the bathroom. His hair was wet, it looked dark. But doesn't everyone's hair look dark when it's wet? He was tall and lean. He had a pretty muscular back though. And from what I could imagine, he had a nice ass underneath that towel. Who was this mysterious shower guy? I had to know!

For a moment he stood in front of the mirror. He started singing again. This time I think he was shaving. He tilted his head. I thought I would be able to get a tiny glimpse of his face from the reflection in the mirror. No luck, it was fogged up from the steam of my shower. Oh great.

He grabs a small washcloth and starts wiping down the mirror. This is my chance! I see a forehead...now some eyebrows... Shit! Suddenly a bunch of guys walk into the bathroom, loud as can be. I closed the curtain completely. Damn! What were the chances that me and him were gonna be in the bathroom together again.

I get out of the shower just in time to change and run to class. I was there right on time. I had a physics class right after. It was in the next building so I just walked over. I had Fallon in this class. She was the only familiar face I saw, so I sat by her. "Hey Fallon."

"Hey." She responded. That was pretty much the only thing she said the whole class. After class I invited her for some coffee. My treat. Even though I don't drink coffee. I took her to the coffee shop Anthony took me to. The one where I met, Dustin... *Sigh* Fallon sat at the table. I came back carrying a large frap and a banana smoothie for me. I thought I should try a different smoothie this time. It was good. "So Fallon. Tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?" was her answer.

"I don't know. You tell me. Who are you? What do you like to do? Where are you from?"

"Um well I'm Fallon. Fallon Pemberthy. I like to read. And I am from Houston." She answered all my questions respectively. She was very to-herself. She only spoke when spoken to and gave short, quick responses. She was very different than any of my friends back home. Especially Brooke. But she was the closest thing I had to a friend, well besides Anthony and Keaton. I figured I could befriend a girl though.

"Mhmm. So I guess I can tell you about me." Yeah I'll break the ice. "I'm Jared. I'm 18. My birthday is next month. I like football. Love the Texans, hate the Cowboys. But doesn't everybody? I'm studying architecture. I'm from a small town. I have a little brother named Jake. I have a cat named Skittles back home... Oh and I'm gay. That's it" I said the last thing pretty fast. Fallon's eyes seemed to widen when I mentioned that I was well gay.

"You're gay?! What?! OMG!" she cried out. This was a very different Fallon than the one who I was talking to 3 minutes ago. This was a happy Fallon. An excited Fallon. I like happy excited Fallon. "I would have never guessed."

"Thanks." I guess. The rest of the conversation was about me coming out and me not knowing much about how to interact with other gay boys. She mentioned a gay cousin she has and how if he weren't already in a relationship she would set us up. Da da da da.

We talked for a good time. We were interrupted by a text. My phone. From Keaton McCullough "Hey bro, no class tonight. MW?" I replied, "Fuck yes." Since Fallon was with me and she was free as well, I told her to come too. I hoped Anthony didn't mind. Keaton came over with pizza and some beers he snuck under his hoodie. We played video games while Fallon sat on my bed reading through magazines and my senior yearbook I brought with me from home. She was looking through it and pointing out all the cute guys. Every guy she pointed out, I would give her a description of their body from what I would observe in the locker room. Hey don't judge. I knew they were straight but that didn't mean I couldn't stare and drool. Anyway, I mentioned very casually to Keaton that I was gay. "Awesome." Was his response. It made me chuckle.

It was about 9:30 when Anthony pops in. "Hey..."

"Hey Anthony. Listen I hope you don't mind. These are some friends of mine and I invited them over for a little bit. But,"

"Bro it's fine" he interrupted. "I'm glad to see that you made some friends. A lot faster than it took me" he laughed. Anthony was a cool guy. We got along really well.

"I'm gonna go. It's almost 10 and I don't wanna get u in trouble Jared." Fallon tousled my hair and said goodbye.

"Later."

"Later." Keaton followed. We were still busy playing. Anthony said something about the shower and left the room. Keaton then said he had an early class so he was getting ready to go as well. I thanked him for the pizza and beer and then he left.

I was alone. I tried to do some homework but then gave up. It wasn't due till next week anyway. I went to my laptop. Facebook was still open on Dustin's page. Like the stalker I am, I went through all 80 photos of Dustin, I went through his friends list to see If I could figure out who is ex was, (didn't find anything) and just ended up looking through old posts of his. He didn't post very often.

"Whatcha doing?" Holy fuck shit! Anthony!

"Oh...Me? Nothing?" I shut my laptop closed.

"Oh okay." Anthony started changing. I couldn't stop myself from peeking over. Anthony was pretty sexy. He had a nice built body. He didn't have a defined six pack but you could tell that with a few ab workouts, he'd get there. He didn't look like the type to work out though. He had a nice tan on him. He liked to ride his skateboard around campus, most of the time shirtless. I'm sure many people appreciated that. I would. As he took of his towel, I noticed that unlike me, Anthony doesn't put on boxers right after he showers. No, he walks down the hall in a towel and put the boxers on in his room. Lucky me. I had a front row ticket to this show. I pretended to look through a magazine that Fallon had left on my bed. But really my eyes were focused on the python hanging from Anthony's groin. I was salivating. I have never seen a dick so big. I could tell why Heather was with him. Anthony quickly put on his boxers and the Anthony show ended. Boo!

I wasn't sexually attracted to him, but I did enjoy the show. He put his pajamas on and hopped in his bed. Later, I did the same. Anthony was on his phone. Texting Heather I guess. I was just staring at the ceiling. Thinking.

"Hey Anthony."

"Sup?" he replied.

"There's something I want you to know." I thought that since I had already done it with Fallon and Keaton, I might as well tell Anthony too. "Since we're roommates and all, and we will obviously be spending a good amount of time together... you should know that I... I'm gay." There. There it is.

"Gay? Really? Hmmm."

"Yeah... Are you okay with that?" I wanted to clarify.

"Totally man. Hey I have no problem with it. My girlfriend's brother is gay. I'm cool."

"Cool." Everyone seemed to be accepting my gayness pretty well. College is awesome.

___

AN: DID YOU LIKE IT? JARED COMES OUT TO HIS NEW FRIENDS. PLEASE READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOU CARE. I AM ON CHAPTER NINE AND I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO KEEP WRITING! THANKS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 39 19
This story follows Aiden Davis as an ex-gang leader who moves to Bellhurst High after being taken away from Frenric Road by his loving father. Will t...
823 11 11
Jared is a 17 year old in High School. As he goes on through his life, he meets a new kid that everyone calls Gizzy and everyone is making rumors abo...
18.5K 661 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
1.2M 42.9K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...