My Version: Spider-Man 4

By danny306watcher

The Raimiverse continues as Spider-Man navigates a divided city while trying to stop the worst version of the... More

My Version: Spider-Man 4

15 1 1
By danny306watcher

To: Tobey Maguire, Sam Raimi, Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios
Intro                        Welcome my fellow Watchers of the Multiverse to a brand new series called My Version where I write my own take on pop culture content including upcoming movies, tv shows and video games as well as cancelled projects that will never see the light of day. Today we're going to start this series with the iconic project that was scheduled to be released on 5/6/11 Spider-Man 4 with Sam Raimi returning as director but with my own twists. This is going to be an amazing series and I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. That being said sit back comfortably, relax and enjoy my version of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4.

Story                     3 years have passed since Venom's death at the cost of Harry. During the last few years the villains have kept on appearing in the city such as Rhino, Shocker, Prowler and the Stilt-Man but the web-slinger stopped all of them sending them to prison. Sandman has gone into hiding taking care of his daughter in secret. Peter has become a scientist working for Dr. Connors and crime rates have been low now that Spider-Man has stopped all crime but the trouble will arrive sooner or later. Peter in his new job meets Adrian Toomes who's in charge of the military section of the company. Parker discovers how Toomes is trying to sell secrets to a terrorist that Spider-Man stops including Toomes himself. On the other hand, Spider-Man stops a new criminal called Mysterio who uses his knowledge in special effects to commit robberies. Quentin Beck and Toomes share a cell. May, with the weight of the years has fallen into a disease that's difficult to cure and that pathology will kill her sooner or later. Looking for some help peter goes to Dr.Connors who tells him about an experimental formula based in genetics between species. To do this, he'll use the lizard DNA to regenerate the organs damaged by the disease. Peter helps with the formula and they get an experimental version. Connors with his desire to recover his arm recklessly injects himself with this version of the serum causing him to turn into the Lizard and finally, Peter also faces a sophisticated thief called Felicia Hardy who we find out is the daughter of Adrian Toomes and when they meet face to face Felicia falls in love with the wall-crawler. Connors starts to attack the city with Spider-Man and Black Cat arriving to stop him but the Lizard is powerful. In the battle Peter ends up losing his mask so Connors now knows his identity and the latter runs away. Peter is now forced to trap Connors but due to his continuous absences Peter is fired from his job and the wedding is temporarily cancelled. She's enraged thinking that she has no stable future with him with Peter and decides to separate from him. Gwen Stacy approaches him and they end up kissing but everything is very complicated while Peter starts a friendship with the Black Cat. Connors now knowing Peter's identity makes a plan which consists in infecting everyone in the city with his Lizard serum but he can't do it with Spider-Man's pressure. He attacks the prison freeing Adrian Toomes and Quentin Beck. Mysterio recovers his suit and Toomes takes the Vulture armor that he designed. The villains carry out a distraction task led by the Lizard. Vulture kidnaps Gwen Stacy while Mysterio kidnaps MJ. They take them to the Statue of Liberty where Spider-Man and Black Cat arrive to fight them while the Lizard is in Oscorp trying to extend his formula. When he finds out about Connors's intentions he's too busy fighting Vulture and Mysterio until Sandman appears willing to help him defeating the villains while Peter arrives at Oscorp. Spider-Man and Black Cat fight the Lizard until Captain Stacy appears to help Peter stop him and the Lizard kills him for good but Spider-Man manages to inject a counter serum capable of returning the Lizard to it's human form. Connors ends up in prison along with Toomes and Beck. The time has come. Peter is with May in his hospital bed and she confesses to him that she always knew that he was Spider-Man and tells him how proud she'll always be of him since "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" dying. May rests and MJ arrives to say her final goodbye. Peter and MJ don't know what to do until they discover her marriage ring in May's inheritance. Maybe after all they'll be able to make it work and so that's how Sam Raimi's Spider-Man ended his cycle but of course everything can continue...

                                                                                             THE END!
And that is going to be My Version of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4. This was a series that I wanted to do for sometime now mainly because as us Spider-Man fans know we all anticipated this film's 2011 release but unfortunately it got cancelled and I was like ¿you know what? Why not do a series where I can talk about cancelled and/or upcoming projects and based on this story it might end well. But as much as I wanted to continue the Spider-Man saga the task was just too daunting and so I wanted to give this Spider-Man a proper conclusion since I don't think Sam Raimi wouldn't have done another Spidey film after Spider-Man 4. So we all that said let me know what you'll think of this and let me know which My Version did you want me to do next because I have TASM 3 planned and then, a pre-write on Marvel Studios's Spider-Man 4, Avengers the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars not to mention Insomniac Games's Spider-Man 3 so be on the lookout for all that content and more My Versions and what ifs coming soon. As for me these are only my stories. I observe everything that happens but I can't, won't and not even think about interfering because I am danny306watcher. See you'll soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...