Children blessed by eywa

By marymary-diva17

A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
About Y/n and her family
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Questions 2
Chapter 14
Future of y/n and Tsu'tey
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Author note

397 10 5
By marymary-diva17

hello my reader and followers I have come here making an author note to see if anyone has any questions or suggestions about the book so far. I know we are only 13 chapters into this move and making some process, on spider relationship with everyone but I have here to say more process will be made in the coming chapters. The book will go into some detail about the characters when it comes to their relationship and history.

I have some questions for my followers and readers :

should the reader and tsu'tey have a child of their own in the books?

should tsu'tey take one the role of step father or father to all the boys?

should spider have a chance of romance but with who in the book?

should I give the sully kids romance as well?

should I add more tragedy to the book or is there enough in the book right now?

should I explain the sisterly bond and history between ronal and y/n?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
23.5K 598 17
A young female Na'vi had been born on the Omaticaya Clan her name will be ami the youngest of her family, the night of her birth was something shocki...
133K 3.5K 30
At a young age, Tahlani was banished from the Metkayina clan by the two people she loved, never to return again. Being a hybrid, born of the Metkayin...
292K 9K 19
You are a daughter of the Metkayina tribe led by your saʼnok and sempul (Ronal and Tonowari) as Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan. You were also cursed with an a...