I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

By Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... More

Bio
Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 3: U.A entrance exam
Episode 4: First day
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 10: All might vs nomu
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension

464 10 5
By Superbowie

A/n: I just realised that the people that are close friends with Y/N always start with K. Komori, Kuroiro, Kaminari, I just noticed this till now! I chose komori and kuroiro since they both are quiet and would get along with Y/N with reasons and kaminari because of there electric quirks, I never noticed how each of them actually have the same letter of the start of there last names. Legit, I did not noticed, but damn that was a coincidence! Heh...hilarious.

Y/N POV

Present mic: TIMES UP! (Present mic repeated, the game was now over and while everyone who made it was thrilled, I on the other hand was upset)

Standing there in pure shock and regret, seeing the points of everyone in the game, some were out while some like me and my team passed, I should be happy for this moment, but I couldn't when...midoriya had lost. His team's points were zero and coulnd't make it to the next part of the games.

Laying on the ground while Midoriya was left struck that he had lost with no headband around his head at all, I was full of regret, he...he could've had a headband if it weren't for me taking his last one, b-but...I took it! No...NO! It was all my fault, I caused him to lose, he was suppose to get on top with me during this whole thing, but I took it away!

Those eyes on his face, showing nothing but sadness and the two people carrying him weren't happy either, the chance to go further, ruined...

It was my fault...

Y/N: I...I didn't mean to...

Present mic: IN FIRST PLACE IS TEAM TODOROKI! (Present mic interrupted, leaving the dragon boy on the ground to sulk while komori and the rest of my team came to me) SECOND PLACE! TEAM L/N! THIRD PLACE, TEAM BAKUGO! FOURTH PLACE! TEAM TETSU- WAIT!? TEAM SHINSHO!? HOW DID THEY GET BACK UP!?

Shinsho: Thanks for all the help (The purple haired aizawa lookalike smirked, walking away from the confused group of students that he used for the entire game)

Sitting on my knees in disappointment, I felt the soft hands of komori touch my back and tsuburaba and hatsume surrounded themselves at me.

Komori: Are you ok, L/N? (Komori asked concerned, checking on me as she looked over my shoulder to look at my face)

Tsuburaba: Dude, wicked launch! You got both headbands and made us stay in the game dude! (Tsuburaba said, kneeling up and down at excitement at the move I pulled while I felt the hands of hatsume pull off the jetpack from my back)

Hatsume: My babies did phenomenal! Your my first wearer of this! thanks for being a great subject to showing it off! oh and uhhh thanks for taking me to the next round, I guess.

Tsuburaba: Well ain't she nice (Tsuburaba sweat dropped, watching the pink haired girl remove every single equipment on my body) But whatever, we made it to the next round! class 1b is really getting it on!

Komori: Let's not tell monoma this...

Tsuburaba: Regaurdless, we really helped each other out in this! Your mushrooms were an amazing distraction Komori!

Komori: Thanks! I can say the same for your shields that gave us enough time to escape (Komori smiled up at her air headed classmate, appreciating each other and there efforts in getting far in the game)

Hatsume: Hey, speaking of babies, I recognized the one! (Hatsume pointed at me and what was around her neck, getting the two's attention...she pointed at my collar) I recognized those kind of babies, those are the collars crim- (Hatsume wanted to explain more on the object that came from the neck, but was ultimately silenced when my hand silenced her mouth before she could finish anything else)

Y/N: Don't finish that sentence...(Looking at her in the eyes while she stood there tilting her head in confusion at why I just decided to cut her off, she knew what the collar was, but thank goodness she didn't catch on...after speaking to her a bit, I think I understood that she might not be...socially smart...huh...sounds like me)

Turning back around and removing my hand from my mouth and wanted to go to talk Midoriya, seeing the guy get off his two teammates while he took a breath of stress that he lost. Walking past the couple of people that were there and the ida guy who actually recognized me.

Ida: Ahh! it's you! listen, I would like to apologise for my rude behavior back in the entr-

Y/N: I still don't like you, screw off (Walking past him without letting him finish as I left him to gasp in shock with turning pure black and white, I slowly walked up to midoriya)

Midoriya: Huh...Oh hey L/N

Y/N: I...I don't usually say this in person, but I umm...(Rubbing my head a bit at saying this, Looking down on the ground as I spoke the last words)...I'm...sorry...

Midoriya: Could you repeat that L/N (Midoriya asked me, not hearing what I had said as I growled in frustration)

Y/N: I...I...AM SORRY! (I said a bit louder, looking up in the air in a weird emotion of shyness that I apologized) I'm sorry for taking your points...if It weren't for me then you would still be in this game...

I looked up in the air and gritted my teeth, it felt weird apologizing to someone, let alone in public in public, even to the guy that I somehow worship. His two friends behind him were confused at why I just came up to him or why I knew him in the first place, but one brunette could recognize who I was from seeing my own brunette girl I hang out with that she once spoke to before the sports festival started. and that bird head guy that was in the same class as him only looked past me and saw the mushroom girl and felt something like he might have trouble dealing with her one day.

Assuming that I would get a clobbering for ruining his chance to get further, he only gave me a soft smile and patted me on the shoulder.

Midoriya: It's alright, L/N. we're still opponents after all, it was only natural you would take it from me.

Y/N: Your...not upset?

Midoriya: No, I understand, besides the fact your willing apologized to me shows your trying to change (Midoriya whispered so people around us wouldn't hear, it was actually nice being so forgiven like that, guess apologizing wasn't...so bad after all, even if it was a little weird to say...)

Taking a relieving breath that I was forgiven so easily, I felt a hand touch my shoulder from the appearance of the third person between us. Looking over, it was Todoroki...again. that guy is out to get us all the time, it started to irritate me. He looked at both of us with that quiet cold stare, and this time, instead of coming at one of us, he now wanted both of us.

Todoroki: Come with me...

Present mic: NOW, LET'S TAKE AN HOUR LUNCH BREAK BEFORE WE GET THE REAL GAMES STARTED!

After the game had ended and all of us left the stadium to go grab some lunch for a short break, although I went somewhere else, Komori and the rest left the stadium while they were greeted by the others of class b.

Setsuna: Hey! Komori, tsuburaba, congrats on making it to second place!

Komori: Thanks guys.

Tetsutetsu: You guys did awesome! you guys were so manly with how you manage to protect yourselves from those 1a jerks!

Komori: But, I'm a girl...

Tsuburaba: It's a good thing we got those points before the game was over, if L/N spend a few seconds not diving down head first then we would probably lose, thank god for that.

Shiozaki: Falling in the depth's of defeat before rising up in victory....such gracefulness (Shiozaki put her hands together as she looked up in the air as her usual prayer mode)

Kuroiro: Hey guys (Kuroiro waved at the two) Congrats on making it in.

Komori: Kuroiro! (Komori turned to her dark skinned friend happily)

Kuroiro: Sorry about the whole not joining your team thing...I wanted to this on my own, but I'm glad you guys made it in, I'll be rooting for you tho.

Komori: Thanks kuroiro! (Komori said with a small smile on her face, looking up at her friend)

Tsuburaba: When did she get so confidant...? (Tsuburaba rubbed his head in the slight change in the mushroom girl's behavior)

Yanagi: You all know what's gonna happen now? (Yanagi popped out

Tetsutetsu: Don't know, but I'll pound whatever challenge I'll face with just a punch from my might ironness! It'll be a piece of cake! (Turning his hands to pure iron and cracking his knuckles, he only let the few females around him sweat dropped at his idea of using pure violence to winning the games)

Yanagi: I don't mean that, The last part of the game is something that happens every end of the sports festival...where we would all face off against each other...alone (Yanagi reminded them, from watching the sports festival when some of them were younger, the last match of the games where everyone will fight each other off till one stands and win the entire thing, the thought of it that made a few of them pumped and scared, the matches were at random at who they were gonna fight, The only scary thought was two people they might fight from each class, the biggest there was...bakugo and L/N)

Kuroiro: It's the last match and our opponents are random...we don't know who you will up against...and if one of you have bad luck...you will go against...

Komori: Oh god...that's a scary thought...

Tetsutetsu: I'll take on anyone! who cares who it is, if it's that jerk bakugo and that cold todoroki, I'll take them all down and make my class proud!

Setsuna: Those two got powerful quirks to take half a class down, as much as I don't wanna admit it for monoma's sake, one of our classmates that pass won't be able to take them on...no offense guys (Setsuna waved, causing the air boy and mushroom girl to fall on there knees at the stinging feeling that hit there hearts thanks to the lizard girl's words)

Yanagi: Tetsutetsu can take todoroki if he punches threw the ice and can take his fire unless he can get to him before getting taken down by any other of class 1a, they all went threw experience thanks to fighting villains and most of the people that passed the cavalry battle are all class 1a while the only teams in our class is just tetsutetsu's and L/N's...we're at a risk.

Setsuna: If one of us can just get to the top three then we don't gotta worry about monoma's constant breakdowns and obsessive behavior of trying to get us to win next classes we might go against 1a.

Kuroiro: At least Takoyami's down...I know what that guy's capable of...

Kaibara: Right now our strongest players are L/N, but he could barely handle honenuki and kamakiri together, who knows how he'll do against the others...especially one with ice.

Tetsutetsu: You guys are always using your heads and underestimating our friends! Where's your team spirit in our buddy! come on! who cares about those class 1a jerks and there dumb quirks! we got something they don't! we got friendship! our class 1b buddies will take those guys down! right so don't rely too much on Y/N all the time! right buddy!

Turning to Komori and tsuburaba in thinking he would be there, that he assumed, but was nowhere to be seen, in fact, nobody even spoke about where he could be when they were busy congratulating the two on there victory during the cavalry battle, but now remembering that the little dragon boy in there class was missing, they wanted to speak to him and congratulate him as well for his leadership in getting threw the tough challenge that happed just now and while half of class b stood there, they only wondered...

Where's L/N?

Speaking of Him, He was in a dark hallway in a random part of the stadium and he wasn't alone. With him was Midoriya near him as he flatten his back on the wall while todoroki stood in front of the greenette while the dragon boy stood between them. Both being confronted by the son of the number two hero yet again after the claim he made about being stronger then midoriya or him declaring war on the ex-serial killer, he was out to get the two, and while one just took it shyly, the other only grew irritated at him and his constant annoyance at trying to get them.

Y/N: So what do you want...?

Midoriya: I-It's lunch already, shouldn't we go there and grab some...don't wanna continue on an empty stomach...(Hearing nothing, but silence that came from todoroki, no response or anything, just a quiet and cold glare that shoot daggers into the two boys)

Todoroki: Nobody...saw it. (He finally spoke, causing midoriya to jump a bit at the cold atmosphere that came from the ice boy) That strength...it was just like all might's...And both of you originated that same powerful energy...L/N might not be exactly the same...but that lightning...just like the one that comes from your body midoriya before you break your body...I need to ask...

This was it....the day one other guy will find out the secret about midoriya and all might's relationship, the day he would be exposed, todoroki already knew about my secret, but if he knew about midoriya's then only who knows what he might pull, it was odd, despite him not wanting to be like his father, he kept declaring war on us and tried beating us...kinda familiar to another pro hero I knew...

Todoroki: Are you and L/N the secret love children of all might and a heteromorphic dragon lady?

Y/N And midoriya: Say what-

Standing there completely confused and dumbfounded at the assumption, this was something I might assume myself if I was in his shoes, he was just as dense as me...and the fact I'm aware of that makes me...sad. but still! The fact he would assume such a thing is silly! we ain't siblings, I dream of a step sister someday, maybe even asking setsuna for special help since she was kinda a lizard like me, cough! But thinking he would assume that because we both hang out with all might a lot...he didn't understand fully the real reason why...

His face was pure quiet and had a straight face, he wasn't joking one bit, he was actually serious in all this. a student in the same class as him would make him think he was related to a killer for there quirks being...similar or always hanging around the same hero.

Todoroki: well...are you?

Y/N: Did...did your dad hit you too hard...? (Asking a question, Midoriya silenced my mouth before I could say anything else that might lead to something worse)

Midoriya: T-That's not it at all! y-you probably won't believe us if we told you, but it's not it at all! we just conveniently have the same quirks and all...b-but why would you think that...?

Todoroki: My dad is the number two hero, there is something between you three that there is something your not all meant to talk about, if all might hangs around with both of you then you must know of L/N's crimes...and with your similarities with all might...it gives me a better reason to beat you both. and now with midoriya down...it leaves you L/N to throw in the mud.

And that...did it. I tried to contain it all in, but my...Skrill nature just didn't like it, like what happened in the start of the entrance exam, when you provoke a skrill, nothing good comes from it. He was serious, the face he displayed showed he didn't care what he said, he didn't want to be like his father just by not using his fire, but there was more to it, he didn't understand and well I wasn't going to let it stand by and watch him just keep on hunting midoriya like he was some sort of prey.

Y/N: You know...it's really cute how you think that because you don't use your fire, you automatically assume your not like your father.

Todoroki: What did you just say.

Y/N: You know...a problem with the world is all they care is quirks...never give a crap about there behavior. you think because you don't use your fire that you think your better then him...pal...you became every part of your father.

Todoroki: I'm not like him

Y/N: That's what you say, but all you have been doing is coming after us and trying to take us down. You don't wanna be like your father, but you've been using his tactics in making sure that you surpass the person that's in your way. I get you don't wanna be like him for what he did to you, but can't you see that your never going to be better then someone if you go around and take other people down...doesn't that remind you of someone?

Todoroki was silent, not responding or saying a word to what I had said. Refusing to not use his fire so he doesn't be like his father wouldn't cut it deep, He was acting like him, his stubbornness showed it and trying to take down the people around him, it wasn't nice of him, he needed to be confronted for his behavior and what he was doing wasn't...cool. reminds me of...well me, back when what stain said to me that left me questioning my motives, and that was passed down to Todoroki next.

He didn't know what to say or how to respond to what he said, he wanted to not be like his father and win this entire game by using just his ice, but it left him thinking to himself at what he was doing this whole time, fighting a constant war of his father, but losing the battle himself becoming what he hated to be. He may want to win this entire thing by not using his father's fire as a rebellion, but he needs to see how he's treating others like this....

I let him to think to himself about it, I grabbed midoriya's hand and left the place without him even saying anything.

Y/N: You wanna beat me, fine, go ahead, but don't act like your father when you do it, actually do it with your own character, dealing with endeavor is already enough and I don't wanna spend my school years dealing with one that already acts like him, it pisses me off enough. Don't be a hero I wanna kill in the future already...

Leaving the ice guy all alone to let himself think about it, he was stuck in the dark empty hallway to think about himself at what the killer said to him. spending his entire life abused by his father and soon got boiling water on his eye because of his mother mental breakdown at seeing him as like his father and his fire quirk, he wanted to do nothing more but get that stupid fire quirk out of his body and only has his mothers and if he had the chance to get permission to go to the barber, he would half his hair on his head.

But this...effected him. the words that came from a killer let him confused and left him thinking and to say, he wasn't the only one that left him frozen in thought...nobody noticed the familiar spiky blond that stood behind and listened to the entire conversation. The two were left speechless and of course one of them wouldn't come out and admit they heard the whole thing, it was like they both took a break from there normal attitudes and just...stopped.

Walking back to the stadium after lunch had finally been over...dammit that talk with him ruined my dinner...jerk. On the way in with Midoriya, He removed his hand away from me and looked at me in the eyes.

Midoriya: L/N...what you said to Todoroki...where did you learn to say such things...

Y/N: I learned from a wise man that had his chance in gave me a pep talk about my behavior...guess I owe him.

Midoriya: He sounds like a nice guy, maybe I can meet him someday.

Y/N: Yeah, you probably don't want that.

Walking back in the stadium as I met up with the rest of class b, I only noticed that my whole class was here, except for one thing...the girls. Komori, setsuna, kendo, etc, they were gone and I only looked over at tsuburaba who snickered in the back at what he might've done. Looking at him suspiciously at what he did, I only looked back at what was going on and what I saw...made me stop.

Present Mic: Looks like class 1b and 1a is going full on fan service!

Cheerleaders...all the girls dressed up as cheerleaders. Class 1a and 1b are dressed up as them. Kaminari even joined in too, tsuburaba and mineta some how tricked them all to wearing them and when I saw them all...something...and I mean something...

Happen.

Earler...

Komori: Wish L/N came eat with us, he's the only guy that lunch rush is willing to give raw fish to.

Setsuna: He likes raw fish?

Komori: Yeah. smell and everything, he just engulfs the whole super fast (Komori responded, walking with her while holding a tray of food while setsuna looked at her for a couple seconds before sparking in an idea in her head)

Setsuna: Yeeeeeah, tell I might need him later back at my place.

One student in class 1b, the familiar air boy who had a plan up his sleeve with the help of mineta after speaking to him when the two noticed a pair of cheerleaders running outside that sparked an idea in both there heads. Getting the class reps of there own classes and bringing them together so they could speak to both of them together. They planned a mischievous thing that would be funny and something to give them a bit of motivation at the marvelous sight they will remember forever.

Even kaminari had joined in to get it on in this prank, not that it bothered her if she would dress up or not, it might be fun and there was a guy she did wanted to show off a bit and who knows if some other girls would want to too despite the initial embarrassment that came with the task.

Kendo: What's this all about?

Mineta: We wanted to inform the class rep's about this so they can spread it to the other girls, but I hope you know that the girls need to dress up in those uniforms for the cheer battle coming later (Mineta pointed at the group of cheerleaders that was threw the window, once he finished speaking)

Kendo: W-what!? (Kendo felt her cheeks began to warm up a bit and tried to play it cool despite the thought of going out in public dressed in such an attire)

Yaoyorozu: That's odd, we were never informed of such a thing.

Mineta: You don't have to believe me, but this is coming straight from vlad king and aizawa, so if you don't wanna get in trouble then I'd say just do what the teacher says, right?

With the two taller teens behind mineta nodding there heads to back him up, with three people telling the two girls that it was true, they were forced to believe as they didn't want to get in trouble for refusing, momo was smart, but she wasn't smart socially so believing three perves that backed each other up, it was no doubt she was hesitant, but followed threw to it while the ginger girl was skeptical in this whole scheme...till she was dragged into it by the momo since they didn't want to leave each other classmates all alone in the humiliation.

Present day

Looking at my own classmates and 1a girls in the cheerleaders outfits, I felt a new emotion...something different that I don't even know what it was. something just snapped inside of me that I don't even know what! A new emotion had emerged, seeing these girls and there features, my classmates specifically started to cause some effect I never felt and struggled to understand what it was, dammit max why didn't you teach me any emotions when I was young!

Kodai's curves...

Komori's short body....

Kendo's bust...

Ibara's holy thighs

Yanagi's quiet eyes...

Setsuna's curves...

Pony's cute horse feet...

I don't know what was going on, but I felt a weird type of emotion that was only towards the girls of my class, seeing kaminari and her blond hair shine while she smiled proudly at what she was wearing. I never noticed my classmates special features till now, but it made me feel like I was about to become a god in a matter of seconds! I felt I stopped caring at everything around me! I felt like I didn't care anymore about doing what I wanted or who I wanted to beat! Why am I emphasizing on my new found emotion!

I felt frustrated for some reason that this weird build up in my body couldn't just come on and release, I felt shaky for some reason and I only gritted my teeth in frustration that this build wasn't going away any time sooner. I must need to speak to them about this weird feeling that might help me.

Y/N: Must...keep...dragon...tamed...

And I wasn't the only one here that felt the same thing, apparently Tsuburaba's plan backfired on him completely at the sight when he saw the frog girl in the cheerleader outfit along with a few of my classmates.

Tsuburaba: A-Asui...

Awase: Yaoyorozu

With seeing the sight, the blood in our heads felt empty, looking up in the air before we all fell back and fainted completely on the ground.

TRIPLE FAINT!

Yaoyorozu: THA! Why do I always fall for perverts schemes...I can't believe I used my quirk to make us these outfits...(Yaoyorozu fell on her knees, ashamed that she let herself get tricked into showing herself like this in public while kendo kneeled down to pat her on the back)

Kendo: Well...guess it ain't so bad, it is causing a positive effect on some people.

Hagakure: I kinda like these uniforms! (Hagakure, being one of the few people that actually liked wearing something like this, mostly for the attention that she was getting)

Komori: Actually it's starting to grow on me too, hehe (With a small giggle she let out, she glanced at the familiar boy that got back up as she smiled at having the attention of boys on her)

Jiro: YOUR INTO THIS!? (Jiro asked the two that they both were ok with this)

Monoma: HAHAHA! Oh this is perfect! With the girls of class 1b showing off like this, we will surely get more attention then those girly chumps in 1a! Show them off ladies! HAHAHA- AHH! (Monoma laughed till kendo came up behind him and neck chopped him to the ground)

With the girls complaining about the outfits they wore while some didn't mind it and actually enjoyed what they wore, specifically girls like Komori and Hagakure while a few like Setsuna and Kaminari didn't mind the new experience. Although feeling a pair of eyes on them, looking over at the sight of L/N walking up to them.

Kaminari: L/N! Your here! (Kaminari smiled up at me, my eyes wondering down a bit that caused the earphone jacks from one girl to raise up in defense that I was looking at something else)

Assuming the worse at me, I only glanced at the pair of pom poms that were on the ground that one of them previously dropped, picking them both of them up and examined them while my hands slowly moved them around as it's material bounced.

Y/N: I like your outfits, but I didn't know they come with these things (The girls looking at my back while I stare at the pom poms I held in my hand curiously and examined my behavior as it was amusing to them)

Jiro: What's his deal...? (Jiro asked the green haired lizard next to her, finding his behavior in liking her outfit, but also stare curiously at the pom poms she threw behavior)

Setsuna: It's ok, he kinda...has half an innocence, it's funny and adorable, but might wanna be careful what kind of thing he says (Setsuna smiled in amusement at the sight of her classmate just move around the objects he held)

Jiro: Class b's very own kid.

Present mic: With the side games starting and once they are over! Sixteen students will showing it out tournament style finale! I promise you all don't wanna miss these match ups!

Tetsutetsu: Finally...Pummeling time!

Kendo: I may not be in the games, but it's kinda nerve wrecking at who might win or not.

Monoma: I know who will win! It's the great class b- tho come on! (Monoma tried to get up while the back of his shirt was held by kendo, but fell down once again when he quickly got knocked out by kendo neck chopping)

Midnight: Come over here and draw lots to see who your opponent will be, if you wish to join in the side games that the fallen competitors compete in or you wish to stand by and prepare yourself for your future battles, your choice. I'll begin with the first place team for who they're up again-

Ojiro: Uhhh excuse me! (Midnight was cut off when the blond tail man of 1a raised his hand to get her attention) But I like to withdraw....

Midoriya: Ojiro, are you serious?

Ida: This could be a big opportunity for you!

Ojiro: It just wouldn't be right...I don't remember anything that happened in the cavalry battle...how can I continue if I didn't do anything to get here...

Y/N: He didn't remember anything...? (Looking at him with a raised eyebrow while I looked over at the few people that he teamed up with, I know shoda was with him, but did he had something to do with it? or that 1a student they were with or maybe...him)

Looking over at the one student that had purple hair, he was the last one they were with, while I knew what shoda's quirk was and knew tail man's quirk was...well yeah that, he was left without anyone's knowledge about his quirk, while there was that blond weirdo that tag alonged with them, I had a feeling he to had no relation to the weird hypnotism that happend to the tail student. Sounds like he put his head in a...time out of some sort if he couldn't remember a thing, but yet could still use his body during the cavalry battle. Actually, it sounded like mind control, he, along with hatsume were the only two people outside of class 1a and 1b to be in the cavalry battle and sill in this game, I had no knowledge of both there quirks, but I think I got a good feeling in what one of them could do.

Ojiro: I know this is a great opportunity, but I just can't...My mind and body refuses. I thought about this a lot and I refuse to continue, everyone did there best while I was just someone's tool they could use to get here. I don't wanna take an opportunity that I didn't earn.

Shoda: Shoda from class 1b, I would like to withdraw as well, for the same reason. This isn't how I wanted to get here and I refuse to go any further when I didn't do anything!

Tetsutetsu: Damn guys...About to make me cry why don't you...so manly...! (Tetsutetsu rubbed his tearing eyes)

Y/N: They...they gave up an opportunity in the spot light...I guess really did one side of people in being pro heroes.

Midnight: This talk is incredibly naive...that's highly arousing! (Midnight whipped her whip) Ojiro! Shoda! your withdrawn!

Everyone: What did she say...?

Y/N: Stain's gonna have a field day with her...

With Awase and Honenuki withdrawing as well and we all draw lots from the yellow box that midnight held, we all got opponent and were displayed on the large screen to show everyone who we are up against.

Y/N L/N Vs Denka Kaminari

Momo Yaoyorozu vs Hitoshi Shinsho

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta sero

Ibara Shiozaki vs Tenya Ida

Mei hatsume vs Kosei Tsuburaba

Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs Eijiro Kirishima

Katsuki Bakugo vs Kinoko Komori

With our opponent now shown, I was up against kaminari, I might not like fighting my own...companion, but while that wasn't so bad, what my other companions were up against were...not good. Looking over at the last who komori was up against, komori was up against...bakugo.

The hot headed powerhouse himself in class 1a against the mushroom girl, she shivered in fear at who she was up against and glanced at the spiky blond threw her hair. Our classmates saw it and they weren't happy at now there gentle friend might take a beating brutally by the blond devil they saw as in the opposite classroom...in other words...

she was gonna die...

Bakugo: Huh? Komori? Who the hell is that?

Hatsume: So your tsuburaba?

Tsuburaba: Yep!

Hatsume: Good good, I actually have a favor to ask. come with me! (Hatsumea asked, walking to the dark corridor for a favor to ask while the air based student followed her)

Kaminari: No hard feelings ok once I win (Kaminari winked at me)

Y/N: Uhhh yeah.

Shinsho: So your class b's big baddy, huh, look forward to taking you on, hope your exited.

Y/N: Ye- (I was cut off when I felt my mouth get covered by shoda who quickly stopped me from speaking to the purple haired creep standing next to me)

Shoda: Don't talk to him (Shoda stopped me, looking at the small grin that Shinsho displayed before walking away that put Shoda at ease enough to remove his hand from my mouth)

Y/N: You know I have a problem with personal space, please tell me you have a good reason in touching me.

Shoda: You can't say a word to him...

Todoroki thoughts: After what L/N told me, I can't get it out of my head...I'm up against someone else...my body wants to let lose on him, but for some reason my mind is nagging on me whenever it does...was he right...? No...I can't think like this, I need to beat him regaurdless, he is a criminal that needs to be put down, my father could never do that, I'll do what he can't do to show my difference in that dragon monster. That will teach him.

Tetsutetsu and kirishima: AGAIN!? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!? (The two yelled at seeing they were up against each other)

While the side games began, I only went to my own waiting room to relax and prepare myself for my fight with kaminari. Everyone played the games, the girls cheered in there outfits while cementoss was building the area we would all face off each other in. Assuming if the guy that was named shinsho could make it threw the first fight, Shoda warned me about him while he explained that he had a sort of mind control quirk that if people respond to him then they fall for his quirk.

Assuming if Ojiro could warn The ponytail girl about him first since she was up against him, for now it was my match first against kaminari, I don't wanna hurt her feelings about how her quirk wouldn't do much against me, while I then waited in the dark corridor and waited for the signal to come out, I could feel the dark laugher that came from monoma about me winning, I couldn't hear it...but I know damn well he was saying something.

Present mic: Enough waiting! let's get the finals started already! I'm already jumping in my seat to see this whole thing go down! our first pair of fighters with similar quirks will be shocking to see! ha! From class 1a in the hero course, the electric girl herself! Denka kaminari! (He shouted, Kaminari coming out of the dark corrider and made her way to the arena while holding the confidance smirk) And in also the hero course, class 1b's very own power charger, Y/N L/N!

Walking in the stadium, all eyes are on me and kaminari, The crowd was...cheering for us, They were actually cheering me on, especially max, It felt weird, from what I done, but since they didn't know yet, It was sort of nice hearing this. tha, this feels weird already, I'll just make this quick and get out of here before this sticks to my head.

Monoma: Beat her L/N! Put that thunderhead in her place and win this for class b! Show her which electric user is better!

Present mic: Clean match ok! Either you knock one of each other out of the arena or make one of each other cry uncle, you will win!

Going in the arena with kaminari, she still had small smirk on her face as she looked right at me, she was ready to take me on with pure confidence, I like that in someone that showed no fear in me despite knowing who I was, I couldn't describe, but it was relieving that someone who knows what I done also was calm and actually still liked me, other then max, it was great, Guess I owe her then for keeping my secret instead of rating me out.

Along with midoriya who accepted me and all might who didn't try to beat my head to a pulp when he found out that I was a killer, Maybe Todoroki wasn't much, but guess that was the fetal flaw of not everyone accepting me.

Present mic: Let's begin!

Kaminari: Hey, L/N (Calling my name out before we could start, she looked at me with a soft smile) You know, I don't exactly keep this whole secret Identity thing for free, you know.

Y/N: What?

2

Kaminari: You know, I still remember that you promised that you would let me ride on your back after this whole thing, but I think I actually want more...maybe dinner to it or a movie. or a nice quiet relaxation at your place

Y/N: What...wait, is she...(Looking at her confusingly before my eyes slightly widened in realization at what she was suggesting)

1

Y/N: IS SHE ASKING ME OUT!?

BEGIN!

Kaminari didn't take a second to attack, charging up every bit of electricity in her body so she can shoot it at me despite that not being a good option against me.

Kaminari: 1.4 MILLION VOLTS!

Shooting the large wave of electricity at me, I only put my hand up towards it, once her attack hit my hand, it practically got sucked in to my body as it formed around mine and soon became mine without it being ten seconds when the match even started.

I got ready to shoot the whole thing back at her and take her down, but now I was...hesitant? I was hesitant to fire the shot at kaminari when her brain was fried and displayed that dunse face yet again. Great, this again, another weird phenomenon happend to my body when I know couldn't shoot at her. she was already damaged in the head to continue, I couldn't do it, despite it all, for once I just couldn't attack when someone was already injured. so I took an easier option in mind.

Stopping my attack and ran towards the dunse faced kaminari, I picked her up by under the arms and walked near the bounds, setting her down over it.

Midnight: kaminari is out of bounds! L/N is the winner! (Midnight whipped, the crowd cheered and actually laughed as well at the unexpected failure at kaminari's attack had on me)

Monoma: HAHAHAH! An easy match that didn't even last a minute! of course I can't say I didn't expect it when that idiot of a lightning user went up against one of our great classmates!

Tetsutetsu: So manly...he didn't even try to attack her! I'm so proud (Tetsutetsu held his tears at the chivalrous act that his classmate displayed)

Yanagi: L/N's spooky when he doesn't fight.

Komori: What's with you and spooky things?

Yanagi: I like spookines

With the class chattering on about my success in the next round and some, well just monoma, looked over at the wall to speak to the class a kids to poke fun at them and there loss in the first round before getting neck chopped by kendo, I just went to my waiting room.

Going inside to relax and sit down while I prepare for the next match ups, At least I'll have enough time to relax before my next match comes since it will be quite a while. When the world's eyes are on me now that I'm on TV, it's a risk and a opportunity to show myself fully to the world that I'm sort of good...and a risk that I might expose myself as the ex-serial killer that endeavor dreams of killing one day.

I felt a vibrate in my pocket, my phone rang that I actually brought into the match with kaminari and thank goodness it wasn't destroyed. Taking it out and looked at who was calling me, my eyes widened...it was stain, he was calling me again now, but what reason did he have to call me when he already took everything out of his chest and brought it down to me. My curiosity was high and I answered the phone with no hesitation.

Y/N: Hey stain, good to see, how long has it been, like...what a few weeks?

Stain: Shut up already.

Y/N: You wanna tell me more stuff about how I suck...?

Stain: No, your stubborn, but you learn good by who you follow. I'm watching you threw the TV right now, I would critize on you more how your risking your identity to the public, but...I gotta say...You actually won without going violent...I'm kinda...pleased at your methods.

Y/N: Did you...call me to congratulate me? oh my god...your proud are you! Stain the hero killer is finally proud of someone!

Stain: Shut up! I'm doing non of the sort! I just saw your change in attitude and I'm glad what I said had affected you good! (Stain yelled threw the phone, his yells of denial were so loud it didn't even need to be on speaker phone for the empty room to hear it)

Y/N: It's still great to talk to you again, after what you said to me, I thought you would never talk to me.

Stain: Well I didn't block you on my phone and your already dealing with a lot of stuff like having the number two hero stare at you so least I can do is give you some sort of pep talk before you dealer with worse opponents.

Y/N: I'll take it.

Stain: Soooo...how's hero school going? made any friends? (Stain asked threw the phone, trying to start some conversation with me while trying to know what I've been doing so far)

Y/N: It's been going good, I made some...friendish people so far, wouldn't say there...my friends yet, but it's nice to have them around

Stain: Your still pushing people away to not call them your friends.

Y/N: I don't know if I can call them that, alright. I'm...they won't accept me if they found out ok, I'm a killer remember and not everyone can accept me like this.

Stain: For once, your actually right, I ain't denying that people would stop liking you once you tell them, but why push them away now? You wanna keep your identity forever and make sure no one knows, right? so why not make friends on the way till the end? How long have you been hanging around with them?

Y/N: Well, for a bit, we always spend time with each other in school up till now, tho come on, don't tell me I should actually make them my friends, now are you?

Stain: What did I say about that girl you sworn to show your good. The same with the rest around the world, it's do it while it lasts moment. I'm not forcing you to make friends, believe me, you can be an asshole all you want, but I know you want the opposite with everything happening in your head, you can just be friends with the blondie, but don't you wanna prove yourself to others?

Y/N: Well...yeah I do, but-

Stain: Because she knows who you are doesn't give you any other reason to only be friends with her, I get it, you don't like other people around you, your introverted, me too! but if there're already people hanging around with you that see you as there friend, then why still push them away?

Y/N: B...Because...dammit stain, the third time we see each other, you give me another talking to, it's almost like you wanna break my mind apart!

Stain: I'm giving you advice from a adult that actually knows best, unlike your father figure. If your going to be in this school and prove your good, then please make write decisions, don't need to take my advice, I'm just telling you what I think.

Y/N: We need a day where you can actually relax...

Stain: I need to go to work, good luck in the rest of the tournament, call me to tell me what happend. anyway, do what you want, remember, what you do isn't my control.

Y/N: Don't kill anyone important, ok?

Stain: No promises, good luck...bud.

With stain hanging up the phone now to get to his...well what he does most of his time, I only stood in the empty room, looking up at the ceiling. Stain was good, but sometimes he can leave me worried at who he might encounter or how he would get caught, but I know that was never going to happen, stain is great and smart, he would never get caught no matter how strong or many people there was against him. nothing will ever catch him!

While he may not be watching me anymore, max was still there cheering me on threw and threw, even when we had this love hate relationship, but with others also watching me, maybe even people in the shadows, I gotta do my best in my secret safe...but somewhere...did someone actually knew...the truth

Somewhere

Shigaraki: master...(Shigaraki walked up to the computer screen, looking at his master on there)

All for one: so you say the skrill is in U.A?

With the suspicion shigaraki depicted back in the U.S.J, it wouldn't be a problem for him that he would tell his boss about it. Hearing that the dragon that killed many people in the school shigaraki hated, the eyeless figure that goes by all for one, the number one villain of the world...he was excited.

Nobody knew of his past or what he had done to grab himself a killing machine that was the decaying villain in front of his screen, he was mysterious and he knew something about the skrill criminal that people didn't know of...

Shigaraki: yes sir...I felt it...I wish for him to join us...

All for one: that's perfect news tomura, that's the idea of a perfect villain should make.

Shigaraki: How can I bring him here...to us...?

A big plan was to come to mind by the big villain, the opportunity to see the special someone he waited of seeing, they wanted the moment to be perfect and at its best, shigaraki wanting him to join for his track record and all for one wanting him for a special reason. A reason that not even shigaraki knew what it was all about, but he didn't question it, they both just wanted the dragon boy here.

All for one: force him here...find others to help you...and when you do, bring him here. He won't come quietly and with U.A, they would have...special protection for him. If heroes interrupt it, I surely will make sure you all leave safely.

Shigaraki: people...here...? Does it have to be...?

All for one: I didn't say now of course, as you wish you can wait however you like before the moment even happens, it's about...finding the right time to strike when nobody expects it. I trust you'll fine the right allies weather you get them or not.

Shigaraki: I'll do what I can...but if he refuses...I wish to make him dead...(shigaraki said, earning another quiet moment from his master that looked too creepy to even talk about, he had no eyes and didn't know what he could be thinking about, but somehow saying that made him quiet)

All for one: I cannot...hmm! Say you should or not, but let me hear his choice first and if I say so, then may do as you please.

Shigaraki: understood...

All for one: good, I will hope you'll bring him here in the future tomura...the greatest wish you can deliver for me...after all...

He whispered the last part quietly to himself, shigaraki assuming he was done and turned off the computer before going out and watch the rest of the sports festival unfold, the eyeless figure only sat in his seat with a wide grin at what will happen in the future, a future that if he wins or loses will still bring him great pleasure. While turning to another screen to watch the sports festival himself and noticed the one familiar student use his electric quirk against another student in the first round, it only fueled his excitement at his plans of succeeding in finding the boy he finally waited too long to find...

All for one: what any man would do to see there greatest creations...just one more time...

The end
Chapter question: favourite mha character you hope to see Y/N interact with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
5.9K 62 13
About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for those who are comic or even manga fans, i...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...