🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

41-Wedding.🍁

1K 58 19
By Solitary_0813

Hey.................. 💚💜

...............................

Wedding bells ringing, children are standing in line up to shower flower on the bride.

Nuns are standing in the side with a soft smile while praying for soon to be couple.

Jk standing anxiously on the aisle under the blossom tree. His heart beating rapidly fast.

Joon caresses his back softly with a small smile he smile back nervously.

Jis also standing beside him mumbling  courageous words for his son smiling.

Other side tae getting nervous jimin console him also lisa to make him calm down.

They do their make up properly and he wear his wedding suit he is looking like an angel.

Suga came while clearing his throat tae looked at him with his wide doe eyes nervously.

Suga smile and caresses his arm he gave him a small smile.

"Shall we go bub, your husbun waiting for you and please this time don't dare to reject time or else he wil... cut off

"No, I will not hyung." Tae said smiling he nodded his head and forword his elbow he hold it softly.

They made their way towards aisle. Lisa, jimin and hobi follow them.

...

Jk looked at entrance when music start playing in the background indicates bride is coming.

He smile widely in so much happiness after watching his angel coming with white suit same like him a little bit.

Tae smile too after seeing a happy and cute bunny standing on the aisle again just for him.

He blink his eyes giggling when lots of flowers shower on his suddenly suga groan.

Jk giggle too looking at his adorable baby others laughed at suga annoying face.

Jk came forward towards him and forward his hand for him to hold he smile widely and hold his hand smiling

"Take care of him young man or else you will know what will happen to you in a snap." Suga threat him in his deep voice he gulp while nodding his head tae whine and slap on his arm he show his gummy smile and left from there before patting on jk's shoulder.

"Gukk, I Love You." Tae said smiling shyly he giggle in happing while nodding his head his all nervousness get vanished after seeing his love of life 

He made him step on the aisle and both stand beside each other looking into their eyes.

Father come towards them smiling and clear his throat to get their attention.

They looked at the father shy smile he smile at them and asked their consent they both said yes sighing heavily in relief.

Do you take Jeon Taehyung as your
lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better or
for worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness in health,to Love ? priest asked to jeongukk........JK looked at tae who already looking at his husbun with heart eyes jk smile and said

"Yes I Do" ........

Do you take Jeon Jeongukk as your lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness in health,to Love? Priest asked to Taehyung... Tae looked at into jk eyes tears twinkling in his eyes.....

"Yes I Do"......

"You may kiss the groom" father said both looked at each other eyes.

jk lean while tilting his head he softly press his lips on tae's lips slowly both start moving in sync,passionately,care and love.

All start clapping when they both pull away from kiss and shower on them with lots of flowers they smile at each other. Jk connected their forehead.

I Love You My Jeon Taehyung..... Jk said in his emotion voice he nods his head

I Love You to My Dear Husbun Jeon Jeongukk..... Tae said tears twinkling in his eyes. Jk smile hug him dearly.

...

At Night In Taegukk Room.....

Tae sitting on the bed nervously jk come sometimes later. Both smile at each other.

Jk also sat infront of him he lay a lil bit on the bed while admiring him.

Tae looking down on his lap while fiddling with his finger nervously.

Jk take his hand and place a smooch on his knuckles softly he smile shyly.

"You are looking ethereal like always an Angel." Jk mumbled rubbing his lips on his knuckles tae smile biting his lips shyly.

"You are looking handsome too." Tae said in low voice jk chuckled and he come a little close towards him.

"Our dress coincidentally match with each other." Tae said giggling jk giggle too and nods his head.

"We are destined afterall." Jk said and peck on his lips he smile nodding his head.

Jk abruptly gets up from the bed tae looked at him confusedly.

Jk searching something in drawers and take out a box tae smile looking down.

Jk sat again on the bed and give him the box mumbling 'its your wedding night gift.' He nods his head shyly.

"Open it love." Jk said he nodded and open the box. He blush looking at the gift jk giggle at his reaction.

"Did you like that baby." Jk asked he nods his head mumbling its beautiful.

"Let me help you to wear it." Jk said he looked at him doe blinking eyes.

"I will wear later." Tae said nervously jk nodded his head with a small smile.

"Gukkie." Tae call his name sweetly he nodded his head hummed in reply and looked at him.

"I'm not feeling uncomfortable." Tae said he nodded smiling and keep his head on his lap.

"I know love don't worry im not sad." Jk said he caresses his head softly jk snuggled in his belly more.

"Help me to wear this." Tae said shyly he looked at him 'are you sure.' He asked furrowing he nodded biting his lower lips.

He sat up on the bed straight looking at him nervously gulping his saliva.

He hesitantly help him to remove his court and he lift his shirt a little up and told him to hold it.

Tae nodded and hold his shirt properly
jk looked at him he nodded his head.

Jk gulp and open a button of his pant and loose his pant near his waist and

jk take out his gift from the box and made him wear a butterfly fly waist chain.

"Butterfly waist chain for my butterfly" jk said and peck on his waist softly he clench his shoulder biting his lips to control his moan.

(They only kiss and peck to each other and they didnt used tongue in kiss till now.)

"So pretty." Jk mumble nosing in his belly while playing with his chain and smooch whole over his belly.

"Mhhmm hbbby." Tae moan threading in his hair while throwing his head back.

"Mmm love." Jk said suxking on his belly softly while caressing his hip with his both hand.

"I al..so ha..ve a g..ift for yoh." Tae said breathing heavily while catching his breath. He left his waist before giving a last smooch near his naval.

"Really!" Jk asked panting before his lips he nodded looking down blinking.

"What happened?" Jk whispered and peck on his lips he shook his head.

"I finally prepare rhyme of that song which you wrote for me. I'm sorry I didn't buy som..... jk peck on his lips mumbling its ok he nodded pouting.

"Play love I want to hear right now afterall It's my wedding night gift." Jk said exactly he chuckled nodding his head .

"What about hyung and neighbors?" Tae asked furrowing 'let them fuxk around.' Jk said grinning after seeing his wify glare.

He smooch on his jaw mumbled sorry he nods his head pouted and going to gets up from the bed.

"Where are you going love." Jk asked holding his waist of his both hands.

"To bring my violin." He said jk nods his head smiling and made him sat on the bed he looked at him confusedly.

"Let me bring for you muh Queen." Jk said pecking on his whole face tae giggling.

...

"Here you go! Love." Jk said and hand him his violin he take it smiling.

"Shall I." Tae asked he nodded happily. Tae smile and take his position.

He is wearing his shirt, his two lower button open, his waist chain peeking
through his shirt.

He took his violin on his one shoulder and stand up properly, soon he start playing with a soft smile.

Imagine he his wearing shirt....

Jk smile widely with his teary Bambi eyes, tae made this song so soulful and beautiful.

He listening and feeling the song his heart dancing in so much happiness same time so overwhelmed.

Just feel...~~~~

When It comes to you..~~

There's no crime~~~

Take both of our souls and intertwined

When it comes to you ... ❤️💞❤️

Jk sing along with him while smiling he smile too.

Both stop breathing heavily jk went towards him and lift him in his arm.

Tae wrapped his leg on his waist and hold his shoulder with his one hand.

Jk chuckled at his scared face he take violin and keep on the table carefully and hold his waist with his both hand.

Tae snack his arm on his shoulder and he smash his lips with his lips lovely passionately kissed pouring only love for each other.

Jk caressing his cute bum while kissing him passionately and tae threading his finger on his hair.

Both pulling each other so closed and lost in kiss.

"Love you my heart." Jk said panting and connected their foreheads.

Tae catching his breath while holding him dearly

'Love you too my heart beat.' Tae said breathing heavily while gulping his saliva.

"You want to continue love or want to take your time." Jk asked desperately staring into his soul through his eyes.

"I want you husbun."

"I want to you love me like the way you want gukkie."

I want to you make love." Tae said each word clearing while staring into his eyes sincerely.

Jk nods his head and made him lay on the bed and he hovered above him.

...

Soon their all clothes shuttered in the whole room jk suxking biting every inch of his body with so much love and care.

He preparing him while kiss him and moving his finger inside fastly.

Tae moaning in his mouth holding him tightly. His inside is so tight and warm.

"You are so tight baby. It's difficult to move my one finger inside." Jk said moving his hand a little bit faster.

"How can you take me in butterfly?" Jk asked huskily he moan in pain biting his lips.

"Want me to stop baby." Jk asked he shook his head.

'I don't want you to stop because this night won't come again." Tae said in his moan. Jk smile and kiss him he kiss him back.

"I'm going inside now, stop me if you feel hurt and want to stop this hmm." Jk asked he nodded gulping.

Jk rub his tip on his horizontal lips. He moan jk bit his lower lips and push his d..k inside slowly.

Tae scream in pain jk Shus him and peck on his lips several time.

"Mhmm i...it's hu..rt." Tae said in pain he nodded his head and didn't move and gave him time to adjust.

Sometimes later jk start kissing him and thrusting inside when tae ask him to move.

"Fux...k it's amaz...ing" jk groan while thrusting and kissing him passionately

Tae moaning mess, their moans, groan and skin slapping sound echoing in the room.

"Gu..ggkkiiee." Tae moan in pleasure and pain while scratching his back he groan in his ear and fasten his speed.

"Lo..ve just hold for few sec..ond." Jk said in pleasure in every thrust he nods his head vigorously while rolling back his eyes and arching his back.

He bit and sxck his b...bies and enjoyed taste so much and he finally release his all seed inside his stomach groaning.

Tae moan loudly and pull him jk more close he also hug him closely while moving his hip sensually to release his last drop.

They stay for 30 min like this jk gets up and clean their self and both sleep.

While tangling their naked boy and cover with duvet.

After two weeks of their wedding they went for their honeymoon to busan for two weeks.

(I'm not going to write about their honeymoon trip because I already mention it in chapter no.9... His Taehyung.)

.

To be continue.......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe.......... 💜💚

Thank You..... ❤️

I will skip a little bit in next Flashback onwards. Only main point I will write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 377 7
Once the prince promise to his father that he will make sure to protect his people and always keep them safe. as he promised, he will do anything to...
104K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
106K 6.1K 32
[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping...
6.3K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...