If deku had Insomniacs venom...

LilJ1122 tarafından

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... Daha Fazla

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

The fight/the exam

614 3 10
LilJ1122 tarafından

Izuku wakes up,he eats breakfast in a good mood and heads to school with a smile on his face.Today's the day,today he shows what he's capable of,today is is...no...their day.
After school,Izuku and Bakugo stand across from each other in front of the school building. Everyone is watching,some are even recording.
Bakugo:Today's the day,Deku!
Izuku:Yeesss
The symbiote leaks from his clothes and covers his body.

Izuku:It isss.
Bakugo tries closing the distance with explosions before Izuku jumps over him,extends his arms into tendrils and pulls Bakugo into the air just to punch him into the ground.

Bakugo gets up only for deku to land in front of him and hit him a hard 3 combo.
(I literally almost broke my phone because I couldn't get the gif small enough,long story short,can't put it in)
As Bakugo is getting beaten by Izuku,he gets more aggressive and violent as the fight goes on.Bakugo tries to hit him with a double handed explosion.But Izuku grabs his wrist and completely crushes them as blood gushes from them.Izuku then punches Bakugo's face repeatedly until he hears something.
Student:S-stop

(Don't know why it's smol boy but ok)
Izuku:What did you just say?
Student #1:He said stop
Student #2:Yeah,your going to far.
Izuku:Toooo....FFFAAAARRRR?!
Izuku's body starts to grow as his mask becomes a fanged face and he grows claws.

Venom:I'M GOING TOO FAR?!WHAT ABOUT HIM WHEN HE BEAT ME UO WITH HIS FRIENDS AND YOU SAID NOTHING!?WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE TOLD ME TO KILL MYSLEF!?WAS THAT!NOT!TOO!FAR?!?!
Every single student shut up as Izuku picked Bakugo up by his head.

Venom:LISTEN BAKUGO AND LISTEN GOOD!
Bakugo was shocked that Izuku didn't use the nickname "Kacchan" like he always does.
Venom:WE'RE OBVIOUSLY BOTH GETTING INTO U.A,SO HERE'S WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!YOUR GONNA FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE!AND IF YOU DON'T...
Venom licked his lips and teeth.
Venom:WE'LL FUCKING EAT YOU!!!
He slams Bakugo's head into the ground as he walks home without saying anything else.
Izuku:Finally.
Symbiote:We did it.
Izuku:Yes,yes we did.
Izuku heads to the beach with a smile on his face to train.H heads home and greets his mother.

Inko:Hey Izuku!How was your day?
Izuku:Honestly,it was great.
He then trains for the next 4 months for the exam.And finally,the day has come.Izuku heads off and while in front of the school he trips over a small brick,but tentacles come out of his back to stop his fall.
???:Wow!Looks like you didn't need my help huh?
Izuku looks over to see a cute cheery girl.

Izuku blushes,not really having much experience with girls.
Izuku:Oh-u-um-hi.
Uraraka:I'm Ochako uraraka.
Izuku:I'm Izuku midoriya.
Uraraka:Well,good luck!
Izuku:G-good luck to you too!
Uraraka runs off.
Symbiote:I like her
Izuku:Me too.
Izuku heads to a briefing with Present mic as the announcer.
Izuku starts mumbling.
A student stand to call him out on it.
???:EXCUSE ME!You've been talking this entire time.If you won't take this seriously,then leave.
Izuku:Huh,oh,sorry!
Symbiote:Don't back down to this guy.
Izuku:Well he's not wrong.
???:Who are you talking to?
Izuku:No one!Please continue.
The exams about to start.
Symbiote:I have an idea,as soon as the door opens,start.
Izuku trusts his companion.When the door opens,Izuku forms his suit and speeds out into the fields.The other participants are confused.
Present mic:WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?!THAT KIDS GOT THE RIGHT IDEA! HEROES DON'T WAIT FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!GET OUT THERE!
Everyone else proceeds.Not that it matters. Izuku's doing to well to be caught up with.His bare fists break the robots body's he's aware of everything around him.But all of a sudden.A huge tremor and shake is heard when a giant robot comes into the scene.

Izuku(thinking)No need to go for that.
As Izuku retreats,he sees a girl who seems to be stuck.When looking closer he sees its uraraka.
Izuku:She can't move.I need to stop that robot!
Izuku grows to the size of the robot as the participants get scared at the site of the massive black beast.Izuku tackles and pins the robot down as the black mass slowly shrinks and the body of the robot disappears from sight.When Izuku is back to normal size,his mask grows a mouth that spits out a ball of clustered broken metal the size of someone's head.
Izuku:Are you okay?
Uraraka:Y-yeah,my leg hurts tho.
Izuku yeets the boulders off of uraraka's leg with ease.His hands grow tendrils that touch uraraka's leg and heals it.
Uraraka:Wow!How'd you do that?
Izuku:It's just part of my quirk.
Present mic:TIIIIMMMEEES UUUUP!!!
A small elderly lady steps out.

Recovery girl:Alright now!If anyone needs healing,come to me.I'll fix er right up!
The day ends as midoriya awaits the results. One day,his mother comes into his room, freaking out about something.

Inko:I-I-Izuku?

(Inko is MJ)
Izuku:Huh?Oh,what's wrong mom?
Inko:Um,there's a letter for you honey.
A tendril extends and grabs the letter.
Izuku:Thanks,love you.
When Inko leaves,Izuku gets out the suit and opens the mail,seeing a DVD.He put it in his computer and sees a message.
All might:BOOYAH I AM HERE IN THE PROJECTION!!
Izuku:All might?
All might:I am going to be a teacher at U.A and henceforth I am making the introduction video for the students who made it!Izuku midoriya! With your villain points plus the score of the written exam,you have gotten 1st place!And, thanks to your heroic act of saavjng that young girl.You have the new TOP RECORD!Welcome,my boy.You've done it.
Izuku:I-I-I did it.
Symbiote:Congratulations Izuku,you did it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

902K 14.1K 45
Quirkless and abused, This was Izuku Midorya, A young boy born without a Quirk in the world where power is everything. He longed to be a hero, Only t...
640K 15.5K 172
We all know the classic story of Izuku Midoriya. A quirkless boy who dreams of being a hero like his idol All Might and upon receiving his power fro...
372K 13.2K 68
[Completed] A Dekubowl where in an alternative universe, familiars are bonded by the soul to humans. This story follows how a boy is born defiying al...
102K 2.1K 43
(I don't own any of the art or characters in this story.) A little boy named izuku midoriya recently found out he is quirkless. he is devastated by t...