Descendants 1 - Hadley; Daugh...

By AbigailWalker693

The first Descendants movie with my OC as Hadley Hades (I used a picture of Alyssa McKay, she's Dove Cameron'... More

First Prologue: Descendants
Chapter One: The Proclamation
Chapter Two: To Auradon
Chapter Four: The Next Day
Chapter Five: Extracurriculars
Chapter Six: Idea
Chapter Seven: R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
Chapter Eight: The Date
Chapter Nine: Saying Goodbye
Chapter Ten: Parent's Day
Chapter Eleven: Coronation
First Epilogue: Ohayohay, hey

Chapter Three: Arrival

49 2 0
By AbigailWalker693

At Auradon Prep the school band played as the limo pulled up, the driver got out and opened the door on his side as Carlos and Jay fell out fighting over a scarf "You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked from the ground "Because you want it!" Jay said pulling harder as the girls came out the other side while soon-to-be king Ben walked up with a young girl, his girlfriend Princess Audry and an older woman, Fairy Godmother. "Guys, guys, guys." Mal stated "We have an audience." "Just, uh, cleaning up." Jay chuckled as he helped Carlos up saying "Get up." "Leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother told them in a sing-song voice "And by that I mean just leave it." she said more sternly, making Jay throw all the electronics from the limo back.

"Hello foxy." Jay said as he caught sight of Audrey "Names Jay." she laughed nervously before Fairy Godmother interrupted "Welcome to Auradon." she greeted "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." she curtsied "The Fairy Godmother?" Hadley asked in shock "As in Bippidi-Boppidi-Boo?" Mal elaborated "Bippidi-Boppidi-you betcha.'" "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared with that sparkly wand and bright smile... and that sparkly wand." Mal said clicking her tongue "That was a long time ago as I always say 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'." "It's so good to finally meet you." Ben and Audrey took a step "I'm Ben." "Prince Benjamine. And future King." Audrey corrected "You had me at Prince." Evie sighed dreamily "My mom's a Queen witch makes me a Princess." she curtsied for emphasis and once again Audrey giggled nervously "The Evil Queen has no Royal status here. And neither do you." "This is Audrey." Ben told them "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend." Audey corrected and grabbed Ben's hand "Right, Bennyboo?" she asked and Ben chuckled before Fairy Godmother tore them apart and approached the Villain Kids as she said "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of knowledge are never shut! But the library hours are from eight to eleven and I have a little thing about curfew." The five laughed politely before Fairy Godmother walked away and the band followed her in a two by two line.

"It is so, so, so, so good to finally meet you... all" Ben chimed as he walked over to Jay to shake his hand but ended with a punched shoulder. The king to be moved over to Mal and simply stared at her before continuing "This is a momentous occasion." Ben moves to Carlos and says "One that I hope will go down in history." he pulled his hand back and licked something off of it before asking "Chocolate?" then moved to Hadley "A day Auradon and the Isle start to become one." he moves to Evie and shakes her hand "And a day our two peoples start to heal" "Or a day you show five people's where the bathrooms are." Mal said making Ben and Audrey move back over to her "A bit much?" Ben asked "A little more than a bit." Mal responded before either two stood in a comfortable silence that didn't last for Audrey jumped in and said "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, right? Y'know I totally don't blame your mom for trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh! My mom's Aurora. Sleeping-" "Beauty!" Mal interjected in Audrey's monolog "Yeah, I've heard the name. And you know I totally don't blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in their whole kingdom except my mother to there stupid christening." "Water under the bridge." Audrey added "Totes!" Mal finished and the two laughed awkwardly. "Okay!" Ben said once they finished and clapped his hands "How 'bought a tour?"

"Auradon Prep, originally built three hundred years ago and when Auradon came together was transformed into a high school." the five followed the future King and his girlfriend as they passed a statue of King Adam himself. Ben clapped twice, turning the statue from King to Beast which got Carlos screaming and jumping into Jay's arms "Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to transform from Beast to Man to show that anyone can change." Ben explained "Does he shed much?" Mal asked "Yeah, my mom won't let him on the couch." Mal looked at him to see if he was joking but he only walked away instead of telling them, before they followed the King inside Jay set Carlos down who tried to turn the Beast King into Adam the King, it didn't work and he whimpered as he followed the others.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon." Mal suggested "Like wands and things like that?" "Yeah, it's there but that stuff is all kinda retired now, y'know." Ben explained "Most of us are just ordinary mortals." "Who happen to be princes and princesses." Mal countered "That's true, our royal blood lines go back thousands of years." Audrey told them as she put Ben's arm around her only for him to take it away and call "Doug." towards a boy looking down at an iPad as he came downstairs "Doug, come down here." the trumpet player in the school band came down before Ben introduced him "This is Doug. He's gonna help you with your schedules and show you the dorms. I'll see you guys later, okay? And if there's anything you need feel free to ask..." "Doug!" Audrey interrupted Ben before they walked away leaving them.

"Hi guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy and..." he stopped as he saw Evie "High-ho." "I'm Evie, Evil Queen's daughter." she greeted walking up to him and twirling her hair "Ha, shocker." Hadley scoffed as she followed Mal so they could look at Doug's IPad "Anyway, about your classes. I put in the requirements already. History of Woodsman, Safety Rules for the Internet, and" he paused "Remedial Goodness 101." "Let me guess," Mal started "New class?" Hadley finished, knowing how much it annoyed Mal "Uh, yeah." Doug nodded "C'mon guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal ordered leading the others up except Hadley who doesn't follow Mal blindly, "Are they going the right way?" she asked Doug who shook his head "Hey guys!" she called getting there attention "Uh, the dorms are that way." Doug pointed to the opposite direction that they were going "Dopey, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and..." "Doc." Carlos told him as they walked away.

In the girls very bright and pink dorm Mal gagged as Evie practically squealed. Hadley didn't really have an opinion, sure she was more into blue and liked the shade but it's not like this room would kill her. "This is ama-" Evie started "Gross." Mal interupted "Yeah, amazingly gross." Evie corrected before opening her mouth in a soundless scream "Ugh, I'm gonna need some serious sunscreen." Mal gagged "Girls," she ordered and they went to shut the blinds of course Evie gave herself a second to enjoy the view. "Phew!" Mal sighed "That was much needed." "And much better." Hadley added and went to sit on the bed she decided to claim as her own.

That night the girls entered the boys dorm which was much better then the girls'. Carlos was happily playing his game and Jay was counting his stolen objects when they entered. "Jay what are you doing?" Mal asked as she lead the other two through there dorm "It's called stealing." Jay said "We see that, but why?" Hadley added before walking away not waiting to hear the answer "Well girls, it's like buying anything I want, but it's free." he told them. Mal scoffed "Okay, you can do that, or you can leave all of that here and pick it up when we take over the world." "You sound like your mom." Evie noted from behind them "Thank you." Mal gasped at the 'complement' "You do it your way, and i'll do it mine." Jay said turning to see Haldey playing Carlos' game and him not too happy about it "Die, suckers!" Hadley yelled and giggled "Sorry, Carlos." she said giving him his game back "Hey, Jay, you have to try this." Carlos called "It's awesome." Hadley added. Jay took the controllers and started playing both Carlos and Hadley being 'backseat drivers' "Guys!" Mal called to their attention.

"Do I have to remind you what we're doing here?!" she asked "Fairy Godmother... Blah blah blah. Magic wand... Blah blah blah." Jay blabbed and Hadley chuckled "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." everyone froze "To prove we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless, and cruel. Yeah?" she suggested "Yeah," everyone agreed solemnly. "E, mirror me." Mal said as she sat at the table everyone coming around them "Mirror, mirror on the... In my hand, where does Fairy Godmother's wand... stand?" she told it and it pulled up a picture of the wand surrounded by blue "There it is!" Mal beamed "Yeah, but where?" Hadley asked "Magic mirror, not so close." the picture zoomed out to show all of earth "Zoom in." Carlos told her "Closer." Evie started repeating until it showed a picture of a sign that said 'The museum of cultural history' "Stop!" Mal yelled "It's in a museum? Do we know where that is?" Jay asked "2.3 miles from here." Carlos told them, showing them his computer well Jay's stolen computer.

The five snuck out of Carlos and Jay's room with a surprisingly lack of people to stop them and slowly they made it to the museum, though they where slightly held back with Carlos not wanting to leave his game. "Check your mirror." Mal told Evie "Why? Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked "A little." Hadly told her and Evie gasped, pulling out the mirror to fix her face "Hey, while you're at it, see if you can find us the wand." Mal growled "Sure. This way." Evie directed them to a locked door and on the other side was a guard and for some reason Aurora (or Maleficent's) spendel "That's your mom's spinning wheel? Looks lame." Jay scoffed "Yeah, and kinda dorky." Carlos said as he and Jay laughed Mal gasped "It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary. "'Magic spindle do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger.'" "Impresive." Jay shook his head "I got chills." Carlos said pulling up his arm "Okay, y'know what..." Mal said looking back at her book and saw a light blue nail polished finger point to the perfect spell, she looked up and say Hadley with a defincieve look as she said "What, you were taking too long." "You're so impatient." Mal grumbled before reading the spell "'Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep.'" the guard got up and pricked his finger on the spindle before laying down and falling fast asleep "Not so dorky now, huh?" she questioned them before trying and failing to open the door "Stand back." Jay said as he went back, ran up and intended to kick the door in, sadly that's not what happened "'Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a kick.'" Mal read and Jay fell sideways on the floor the girls laughed as they walked passed him "Coming?" Evie asked lightly kicking him in the side "Come on, Jay." Carlos said as he pulled Jay up "I'm good." Jay told his supposed best friend "Just tryin' to help." Carlos scoffed and walked behind the other four.

They slowly made it past the sleeping guard and while trying to find the wand ran into the 'Gallery of Villains' where their parents were standing there all evil-y. Cruella was on a bridge chasing dalmatian puppies, Jafar was standing on the top of a tower holding his snake staff like a baseball bat, The Evil Queen was standing in a sphere in the same shape of her magic mirror holding The Poison Apple, Hades was sitting in a throne looking positively bored while he was holding a ball of fire, and Maleficent, in the center of it all was in an all black outfit standing proud with her scepter on a six step ledge all there children where having different reactions to what they were seeing.

They took three steps forward as they looked at the statues "Mommy?" Evie asked, "Killer." Jay muttered "I'll never forget Mother's Day again." Carlos said horrified "Our parents aren't this cool, are they?" Hadley asked before Jay said "Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce." he said, leading the others away from the scary accurate statues leaving Mal alone. "The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it." Mal heard her mother's voice in her head before music started playing and she started singing.

"Look at you, look at me, I don't know who to be. Mother. Is it wrong? Is it right? Be a theif in the night, Mother. Tell me what to do..." (Mal) "Mal, come on." Evie called as she came up to her best friend before heading off again, Mal turned around starting to leave when he she heard her mother's laugh behind her making her turn back around. "Don't be so serious, darling. I'm sorry... I was once like you my child, slightly insecure. Argued with my mother, too. Thought I was mature. But I put my heart aside and I used my head, now I think it's time you learned what dear old mama said. Don't you wanna be evil like me, don't you wanna be mean? Don't you wanna make mischief your dayly routine? Well you can spend your life attending to the poor, but when you're evil doing less is doing more. Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad? Don't you wanna be very, very, very good at being bad? I have tried my whole life long to be the worst I can. Clawed my way to victory, built my master plan. Now the time has come, my dear, for you to take your place, promise me you'll to be an absolute disgrace. Don't you wanna be evil like me, don't you wanna be cruel? Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool? And when you grab that wand that's when your reign begins. Who wants to be an Evil Queen without a sack of sins? Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone? Don't you wanna be finger-lickin' evil to the bone? This is not for us to ponder, this was pre-ordained. You and I shall rule together freedom soon reganed. Mistress of the universe, powerfull and strong. Daughter, hear me, help me, join me, won't you sing along!" (Maleficent) "Now where gonna be evil, it's true never gonna think twice" (Both) "and where gonna be spiteful" (Mal) "Yes spitefull, thats nice. In just an hour or two our future's safe and sure. This mother/daughter act is going out on tour. If you wanna be evil and awful and free then you should thank your lucky star you were born the girl you are. The daughter of an evilicious queen. Like me!" (Maleficent/end song).

"Hey." Evie said as she came up to Mal who turned around to her best friend before back to her mother who was once again a statue "We found the wand, c'mon." Evie told her. "There it is." Mal said as they made it to the wand which was floating in a force field "Whoo!" Jay cheered as he ran down to get it, the other four following and laughing. Jay went under the safe wire to get the wand when Mal called "Jay, don't!" Jay gave a cheeky grin before going to the wand to get it "Wait, no! No! Don't!" the others called but it was pointless. As Jay touched the force field a siren went off and everyone covered their ears except Jay who was thrown back "A force field and a siren?" Carlos called "That's just a little excessive." Jay said crawling to his feet as the guard went to find the intruders "Talk about over kill." Hadley scoffed as they ran out "Hurry." Mal ordered. The phone rang as they passed and Carlos for some idiotic reason picked it up "Hello? Uh... Just give me one second. One second." he pressed some buttons on the computer and the alarm stopped "Yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the LM 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah, okay. Say hi to the misses." he told the person on the other line before hanging up "Carlos." Evie whisper yelled "Your welcome." Carlos shrugged and ran back to Auradn prep with the others as Mal yelled "Thanks a lot Jay, now we have to go to school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 437 25
Hey guys, this story is my fan-fiction sequel to descendants 2, hope y'all will like it! The cover is not done by me, but because it's such a beautif...
88.7K 1.9K 13
(INSERT YOUR NAME) all her life she wanted to be part of the disney all stars. being an actress, singer, dancer or whatever it is she willing to do...
221K 4.1K 19
I started this cause I recently watched Descendants 3 and I haven't seen many Hades oneshots.Idk,I'm really not confident in my writing,but if you so...
31.8K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...