Melodious

By eskhaleni

Gia, a savvy Jamaican, finds herself drawn to Nile, a rising young artist. Their journey through challenges a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

1.2K 77 85
By eskhaleni

📍 42 Prestige Lane
Cherry Gardens
St. Andrew Parish
Jamaica

                     GEORGIA HOLDEN

"Ugh... Bash this isn't going to work." I groaned out.

Aht, aht, aht..

I was now naked sitting cross-legged on the bed while he stood before me his penis erected.

For Sebastian sex meant two minutes of squelching, him groaning then emptying the contents of his penis on my stomach.

I thought the first time when we had sex it was just because he was yearning...

Who did tell mi fih think suh? It's our fifth time and I've reached my climax of not climaxing.

"I mean you're somewhat perfect. It's perfect you just lack skill."

I gestured to his penis.

I was being polite, very, very polite.

I wanted a man, a man who was worth my time, I'm tired of giving men a chance to find out they lack the knowledge to make me cum.

It's nothing complicated, just do what you're supposed to do... correctly.

Bash's only resolution is just to thrust into me, dragging a host of dry, protesting internal organs with him.

What happened to the teachings of pleasure? Foreplay? Making me wet? Jesus a tyad!

And THIS man before me had the audacity to tell his friends that fucking the corpse of a dead woman would've been more reactive.

No but God should a just take a bolt of lightning and gimi one big rass bax cause wah mi a do yah suh?

What the living fuck am I still doing here? Warming his bed?!

He stared at me unwavering, his face held a pitiful expression but his dark brown eyes held anger.

I was choosing my words wisely, pausing wondering if I should continue my assault on his lack in skill.

Surely I didn't want to be another female who was subjected to domestic violence...
So was criticizing him the right thing to do in my position?

Suppose him bax mi dung?
Wait-
Mi a ediat?

Which man? Which Summa? Which Holiday?

Him would a surely nyam him fada tax payer money or end up in a body bag.

Delving from my ghastly thoughts of getting hit because I hurt his ego I continued.

Mi have Delilah blood inna mi, mi unstoppable!

"I deserve the best", I stared pointedly.

"You, Sebastian isn't better."

Good, better, best, never let it rest.

Not referring to my vagina, in fact it needs rest... Free mi from the shackles of incompetent men.

Uncrossing my legs I let them hang on the side of the bed.

Fidgeting and seemingly having a silent fight in his mind on if he should console me, something that seemed to have always worked in me softening up to him.

"I'll go to sexual counseling," his bass-filled voice rang out lowly.

The silence... It loud yuh fuck.

...

"I- I'll go to sexual counseling- just please- nuh leave me." He pleaded and sighed pathetically.

You had your chance and fucking me was like fucking a dead corpse, well now the body has decayed.

Wonder if him eva fuck a dead body before?

God please, no.

Shaking my head un-fazed, I told him in a meek voice feigning sadness, "No."

His face twisted with anger and the ugly scowl he now wore solidified said anger.

"Fucking likkle-" he cut himself off shaking his head as a tear ran down his face.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Shut up yuh mouth real quick because a nuh my fault yuh Daddy money couldn't by yuh a better stroke game.

As good pussy gi him a squeeze him buss off...

Wah bout me? A wah mi a nuh, nobody? Mi a nuh, no-bloodclaat-body?

Mi wah cum to!

"Swear mi hate man."

I muttered under my breath as I slipped on my panties.

Ask miself if a mi a di problem and we say no.

Getting fully dressed I picked up my handbag, my purse and my phone. Bash sat on the bed naked while fuming, watching my every move.

Fart if him a plan fih murder mi.

"Gia please-" he croaked out as I shut the door in his face before he could finish his statement.

Him audacious real bad to bout him a cry, feel mi frighten fih him crocodile tears?

Want smaddy gi him sumn fih bawl fah, one big ply board cross him face.

The security guard Gary, led me through the gate while muttering in his groggy congested voice, "Miss Holden I hope you have a wonderful night."

That ship has long sailed thanks for the well-wishes.

Ignoring his attempt at being professional- or quite frankly whatever the fuck he was being-
I made my way through the gate, I wanted nothing to do with this pervert or his employer.

Gary was disgusting to be blunt, he puts the capital 'P' in Pervert. A while back when Sebastian and I were in our lovey-honey moon phase he invited me over for a pool date.

About six-thirty we were both drunk and high off shrooms in the private pool while making-out.

Ediat gyal look how yuh could a drown.

It got to a point where I was topless, Bash was talking gibberish and trying to find out if he was floating or flying while sloppily kissing me.

Sebastian's back was turned to the pool room's door whilst I was positioned towards it and there stood Gary  pants at his knee, penis clutch between his fingers jerking and yanking harshly while staring at me or better yet my exposed body.

Our eyes made four and I quickly scrambled to grab my bikini top while Gary made a run for it. I tried telling Sebastian but he didn't seem alarmed I thought maybe it was because he was intoxicated.

The next morning after a long while of badgering Bash, we checked the footage of the poolroom to confirm my suspicions and I was in fact correct.

When I tried convincing Bash to fire him he had brushed it off by saying "Them man deh nuh use to pussy babes, yuh nuh see say him retarded."

I guess they both had something in common.

That was traumatic and it made me wonder what if he tried to rape me one day? He was not displaying regular behavior, what he did was disgusting.

I climbed into the backseat of the car and sighed.

I'm free; No Bash, No Gary, No Crawsis!

So why did I feel empty, wasn't this what I wanted?

Surely, I liked Sebastian. I didn't love him though. Liking him was the only reason we were in a relationship in the first place but I can't keep putting everyone before myself I deserved more especially in a circumstance like this; my sex life.
I had to do this-
I needed to do this,  for me.

A tear ran down my face, growing up I always tell myself that when I'm at the age I'm at now I'd have a handsome boyfriend and a loving relationship much like my parents.

My parents are really my inspiration when it comes to a relationship. They are imperfect but yet in my eyes perfect and I yearn for something like what they have for myself.

The way how Mommy looks lovingly at Daddy and their little occasional banters. Even when they have an argument Mommy always ensure that my Dad is alright, and that he takes his vitamins, their malice not really lasting long.

Don't get me wrong they have their ups and downs but they allow their love to overcome the negative moments.

Those little things are what I long for in a relationship genuine care and love, something long-term.

My first relationship at twenty-two was with Marco, a dentist who had three children with three different women and wanted to add me to the list.

One day he went out of his way to 'trap me' and that was my resolve.  His reasoning was he wanted a child with me.

Marco guh all out and bore up e condom eno.
Baby mada #4? Dat nuh look good pon mi file.

I had made it clear that I wasn't ready for a child, but what I said seemingly had no standing because he had the audacity to try and impregnate me although I said I wasn't ready.

If him wah sumn fih tie him betta buy a goat or a cow.

Thank God fih di IUD I had implanted a month before.

My second relationship came four months later with "Steven The Pussy Conqueror" and he was a police. On our first date he told me he 'lost' his wallet and I overlooked that and paid for both of our meals as well as his fare.

Say it with me...

Yamhead!!!

Our relationship was steady, we weren't intimate and we didn't go out much because of his work.

On my birthday he bought me a present; it was a perfume in a small plastic bag.

No likkle packaging? Sprinkles? Confetti?

E brawling scandal bag?

I opened the plastic bag and inside was a 'CoCo Chanil' perfume.

And the man looked at me when he saw my unimpressed expression and said, "Yah act like yuh better than perfume, smile nuh."

Act like-
Act?
Mi rass.

Sweetheart it was never an act, that was what it never was.

No, no, no. Mi Daddy ensure mi use to things! Mi tek this to heart, a diss him diss mi.

Him couldn't atleast buy wah cheap perfume, why the knockoff?

I pretended everything was okay for the rest of the get together and when I went home I texted "Mr. I-want-to-dive-in-your-mineral-fountain" that our relationship was over then blocked him on everything and I haven't heard from him or seen him since. 

Nah conquer my pussy.

My third relationship was with Sebastian and our relationship lasted nine months. Our relationship was bittersweet and he wasn't the right one, so tonight I made the decision to end our relationship, on my terms.

Looking back at the times when Sebastian use to tell me he just wanted some tea and it was because of gas he came so quick.

Liard!

Tea? T? Could a gi him e wull alphabet and him wouldn't last three minutes good.

A giggle slipped through my lips, temporarily startling me.

Nuh me jus did a cry?

Bwoy Gia yuh confusing bad.

When e devil cya reach yuh him sen a dead cacky man, a bruck man or a man weh already have couple melon and a look fruit basket. Or whatever it is they say.

                                          •

                                          •

💔

Not to toot my horn but it's a satirical masterpiece...🤭

wahllflower affi love yuh eno!❤️

Instagram Account handle: thesoultiedsociety

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 6.1K 52
"Fuck wrong wid unnu?" Tego mumbles and then I hear him sniffle. I look around to see his head down and his fingers playing with his eyes. Emotional...
3.4M 203K 118
"Mi nuh frighten fi yuh, honestly..." I spoke blatantly, a blank expression on my face as he only stood there smirking at me. "Never seh yuh fi frigh...
38.1K 2.3K 16
"Stop touch me nuh bredda !" A gasp escapes my lips as he grips my neck and pull me to him "Weh me tell yuh bout calling me bredda humbrey " "Zahee...