A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 96

238 8 3
By TheManCandy

Hestia sat alone at the roof of Heracles manor, she had been living –freeloading– at the right residence for over 3 months now. And if you ask her, she will tell you that Heracles had been slaving her –even though he pays her to do the chores around the manor– for those 3 months.

She gazed at the stars while spouting some nonsense about a certain girl and a stupidly dense white haired youth that she had taken in as the first member of her familia. All because he received a skill, something that would help him grow, yet it bums her knowing what that skill meant.

"Liaris Freese huh?" Hestia mutters to herself as she dug her face to her knees while pouting like a child. "Stupid Bell... Even though he has me now."

"You know... The stars looks beautiful tonight, yet the look on your face just ruins the view."  a voice snapped the goddess out of her melancholic mood, quickly sitting straight as she fixed her gaze at the open door that leads to the roof.

"Heracles? What are you doing here?" Hestia asked, trying to hide the redness on her face. 'Out of all the people who here, this big oaf is the one who saw me being all dramatic!' she though to herself.

"This is still my house you know." Heracles chuckled as he walked besides Hestia. "Mind if I join you?" He casually asked while raising a bottle of fruit ale and two mugs.

"As you said... This is still your house." Hestia shrugs, gesturing for the seat besides her.

Heracles sat and pour a drink for him and Hestia, passing the full mug at the goddess at which she received and chugged greedily.

"So?" Heracles opened.

"So what?"

"So why are you being so dramatic at this time of night?"

Hestia spat the drink she was sipping and cough, as she repeatedly beat her chest. She looked at Heracles who was calmly drinking from his mug. "...."

"The thing about this part rooftop, it is placed right above my office... Do you know how fucking annoying it is to work, listening to you go on and on about how stupid Bell, and Ais is, while repeatedly saying that he already has you?"  Heracles asked, deadpan, while giving Hestia a side eye.

"Y-you heard all of that?" Hestia asked, stuttering while her neck, like a rusty machine, creak to look towards the god.

"This place isn't exactly sound proof you know." Heracles smirked knowingly, which made Hestia even redder. "So care to share?"

"...Fine." Hestia begrudgingly nods as she proceeded to tell Heracles about what happened today when she updated the status of her child, how bell received a skill, about how it worked.

"So... You're pouting because your child isn't as infatuated with you as you thought he was?" Heracles playfully asked after the lengthy rant that Hestia spouts. A amused smirk rose on his face.

"Oh shut up!" the goddess dug her face on her knees, trying to hide the embarrassment on her face.

"You know, you should look at the bright side... Your child had gained a powerful skill that will no doubt aid him in the long run." Heracles stood up and stretched his back. "I call that a win. And I for one think that you should be more happy about it." he continues as he turned back and head towards the door back inside.

"Since when did you become so smart you big oaf?!" Hestia quipped which made Heracles chuckled.

"What can I say? I guess I'm just more mature than you? Well that's to be expected." Heracles looked back before entering. "Don't stay up late squirt."

"Muscle headed Gorilla..." Hestia whispered to herself and drank on her mug, just when Heracles entered.

"I heard that you big tittied loli!" Heracles voice mad Hestia spat and cough, while remembering what Heracles said about the house not being soundproof.

.
.
.
.
.

-At the back of Heracles manor.

"Arghhh!" Bell roars as he dashed towards Denki who calmly dodged his attacks.

This had been happening for over a month now, where Bell would asked Denki to spar with him every night.

Denki shifted his stance to the right just in time to dodged another one of Bell's slashes, and with a quick counter, he kick the white haired adventurer at the back of his knees, making him fall to the ground.

Bell quickly rolled up to his feet, and placed his dagger in front, guarding for any potential attack from Denki. He was breathing quite heavily, while dirt clings to his face due to the sweat.

"Well someones motivated." Denki playful tone reached Bell's ear. "Anything interesting that happened to you today?" the young samurai asked while maintaining a relax stance.

Bell tighten the gripped on his dagger as he moved forward. At the last moment, before reaching Denki, he jumped to the right, and spun while changing the grip on his dagger into a reverse grip.

He aimed for the samurai's side while maintaining a low stance, executing a good spinning attack.

Denki lips curved into a smile, he took a step forward, and that was all it took for Bell to miss his attack, as his hand was overextended, the only thing that hit Denki was his wrist and elbow. And with the young samurai, being two levels ahead of him, the blow didn't even faze him one bit.

"So you wanna share anything with me?" Denki asked as he extended his hand forward and grabbed Bell by the collar of his shirt. And with a smooth motion, he turned and executed a perfect judo throw, slamming Bell to the ground.

"Arghhh!" Bell groaned as his body bounced hard on the solid ground. Denki was of course holding back, but the blow was enough to make Bell lose consciousness for a few seconds. The moment light came back to his eyes, a katana was placed right on top of his face, and his eyes saw Denki smiling down at him.

Denki offered his hand up to Bell, which Bell received, the samurai pulled him up to his feet, and the white haired adventurer wiped the dirt the we're stuck on his body.

"I-I... I met someone..." Bell muttered, his face turning slightly red. "Inside the dungeon... I met a really amazing person."

Denki faced morphed into an amused grin the moment he heard Bell. "It's a girl, isn't it?"

Bell turned even redder as Denki poke him on his side.

"You sly dog! Just a 2 months in Orario and you already have a girlfriend!" Denki continues to poke Bell at his side while the white haired adventurer did everything to get away from Denki.

"It's not like that Mr. Denki!" Bell panickly deny. His voice then went a bit lower and down as he continues. "I don't think she even know who I am..."

Bell's mind drifted back to the encounter with Ais in the depths of the dungeon. Her flowing golden hair, her piercing golden eyes, and the graceful way she moved—it was a sight etched into his memory. He found himself mesmerized, not just by her beauty but by the strength and determination that seemed to surround her like an aura.

As he recounted the moment to Denki, his voice carried a sense of awe. "Her name's Ais Wallenstein," he said, his words filled with admiration. "She's... amazing, Mr. Denki. I've never met anyone like her before. She defeated a powerful monster effortlessly, like it was nothing. I couldn't help but watch in awe."

Denki has a strained smile as he listened in to Bell and how he described his first encounter with Ais Wallenstein, an adventurer who have quite a exciting history for his familia. The mention of Ais, unconsciously made Denki recall the fight she had with August, how it was one of the most exciting fight he had ever saw.

"ki?.. Me. Denki?.. MR. DENKI?!!" Bell's voice snapped Denki out of his nostalgia. He was looking at him confused while tilting his head to the side. "Is everything ok Mr. Denki?"

"Yeah... Hahaha... Sorry, just... Just got stuck on my thoughts there." Denki scratched his head while he smiled at Bell. "So Ais huh?" Denki looked at Bell with a bit of pitty which he didn't see. "You got quite a long road ahead of you... Being a member of Hestia familia and all that."

"...Yeah... I heard." Bell voice became down as he looked at the ground. "Do lady Hestia and Lady Loki really hate each other that much?"

"Like oil and water." Denki shrugs. "At least you're not a member of my familia, if you're a member of Heracles familia, your chances with the sword princess would be practically zero." Denki pats Bell at the back while he chuckled to himself. "Lady Loki might hate Lady Hestia, but she despise Lord Heracles even more... Let's just say my familia had a history with Loki's... Specifically the captain."

"Huh? History?" Bell asked curiously. "What history?"

Denki smiled. It was the first smile Bell saw Denki gave that was filled with pride. "The captain defeated Ais Wallenstien in the tournament." Denki answered proudly. "And destroyed a 300 million durandal blade in the process. Hahaha!"

Bell's mouth hanged open, he couldn't believe it, from what he knew, Ais was one of the strongest adventurer in the city, and yet she lost to the captain of Heracles familia, a familia with only 12 members in total. Before he was curious on why many regarded the captain of Heracles familia, August Kaiser, as the hero of Orario, now he was even more curious on how strong he really is.

"We are practically the reason why Loki familia is in such a great debt right now. That, and from what I heard, Lady Loki also made a wager to Lady Athena as well. So it's understandable why lady Loki hates Lord Heracles so much. Hahaha!" Denki continued while scratching his head. "And with Lady Hestia living here along with Lord Heracles, I reckon Lady Loki hates her even more now than she did in the past."

"Ehhhh?" Bell stood like a statue on the ground because of the revelation, if you listen very carefully, you can hear his heart shattering because of the realization. He practically has no shot because of the history between Loki and Hestia, and when you add Heracles into the mix, Bell had just became part of the inner circle of Loki most hated gods in Orario.

"S-sorry about that." Denki could only tap Bell at his shoulder, trying to console the white haired adventurer as best that he could.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 96 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Sorry about not posting yesterday, got stuck working overtime, and was too tired to even write when I got home.

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 23 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...
57 0 9
I should have died long ago, it's been seven years since I was kidnapped and the torture began. Ronos, a council leader for Lyrec City has power over...
416 22 10
[ NOTEBOOK 2] [ BASICALLY PART 2 OF DARK RED ] on the night you ran away, the young brunette organized a search party in the hope of finding you safe...
387K 19.5K 84
Caught in the crossfire of a quirk war, pro-hero and Symbol of Peace Deku is captured. Saved and returned to a hospital, his body goes missing and he...