Kurapika x Reader - Oneshots

By Kurapikas-left-nut

〖 Kurapika x Fem! Reader 〗 I always take requests. I do NOT own Kurapika or any of the other characters. More

❥ Home In The Field
❥ Dancing On The Daisies
❥ We Don't Have Many Days
❥ Nail Painting
❥ Kurapikas Birthday
❥ A Certain Stone
❥ Last Dance
❥ Firefly
❥ My Hero
❥ Umbrella Man
❥ Parenthood
❥ Captive
❥ Bunny
❥ Poor Little Rich Girl
❥ Angels Don't Cry
My bad

❥ Halloween

243 3 1
By Kurapikas-left-nut

I place a pan full of fresh pumpkin shaped cookies on top of the stove and slip off the oven mitt. I hang it by its loop on a hook attached to the stove. The sweet smell of sugar fills my nostrils.

I scoop them onto a platter with a spatula and then wash my hands. It didn't take long for Gon to smell the sweetness, and come running down the stairs.

"Hey! What did you make?" Gon asks as he peers over the other side of the counter.

"I made some pumpkin cookies with some sprinkles on them too." I say, showing him the platter full of cookies waiting to be eaten. "But they need to cool down first, of course. They're still steaming," I warn.

As I turn around to place some more cookie dough down, I see Gon sneak one out of the corner of my eye and run away. It's not like stopping him will do anything, anyway.

I roll out some more dough and place the cookie cutters down on it, lightly pressing. As I bend down to slide them into the oven, I hear someone's footsteps across the room.

I close the oven door and turn around to see Leorio, he's slipping on his shoes and he's in a costume.

"Where are you going, handsome~?" I tease him with a playful voice.

He blushes and looks away. "I'm going to a party down the street, I heard there's gonna be some pretty girls there. Maybe tonight I'll get lucky!" He seems proud with a huge smile, while I am disappointed slightly.

"Aww... I thought you were going to take Gon and Killua trick or treating with me and Kurapika." I frown.

"You two are enough to look after them, you'll be fine," he says and shrugs his shoulders at me.

I cross my arms and put my weight onto one leg, my hip shifting out. "I wouldn't be so sure about that, they can cause a wreck if we take even a second looking away from them."

Leorio grabs his keys and shoves them in his pocket. "Then just don't look away. If anything goes wrong, just don't call me, I don't want my time with a girl being ruined by your problems."

I roll my eyes and scoff. "Yeah yeah. Whatever, just go already. They'll be treats waiting for you when you come back."

He gives me a thumbs up and heads out the door in his costume.

I sigh and shake my head as he leaves. Spray some whipped cream in small dallops ontop the pumpkin pie I made earlier, then cover it and put it in the fridge.

Just in time, the oven goes off, the second batch of cookies is done.

I slide on the oven mitt and bend over again, opening the oven door. I hear even more footsteps, I just know it's Kurapika this time. He always tries to make his sound quiet, it works to little avail every single time.

Does everyone really have to come whenever I'm bent down? I sigh and shake my head, taking out the baking sheet, placing it atop the stove and scooping them off like the last batch.

"That smells really good," Kurapika says as he peeks over my shoulder.

"Good, these will be our sweets for tonight. After trick or treating, of course." I say.

Kurapika clears his throat. "I uh... I heard you call Leorio 'handsome' earlier. What was that about? Do you have some sort of relationship with him that you're keeping secret from me?" He questions in suspicion.

I laugh it off, "of course not, I was just teasing him for going to a party. Also, he changed his mind about going with us."

I feel kiss my neck and whisper, "good."

My face heats up as he walks away, picking up a cookie on the way out.

I scoff playfully and frown, turning off the oven. "Didn't you hear what I told Gon?!" I shout, he hums and shrugs.

An hour passes, the clock nears 7pm. I stand in front of the bathroom mirror. "Kurapika, do you mind telling Gon and Killua to get ready in their costumes? We'll be leaving in half and hour!" I ask through the door.

"No problem," he says and heads off to tell the two boys.

In just a few minutes the two boys come running down the stairs, making loud thumping sounds throughout the house.

I come out of the bathroom just in time, ready in my costume. "Alright boys, calm it down. I know you're both excited."

Gon is dressed as a prisoner with his hands chained, while Killua is dressed as a police officer with toy weapons.

Kurapika is already dressed in his costume as well.
He's being Fred from Scooby doo, while I match as Daphne.

Kurapika has his blond hair slicked back, blue jeans, and an orange tie. My costume is about perfect, just without a wig, so I styled as close as I could to her hair without buying one. We didn't have enough money as we had reached our budget on how much we could spend.

"Do you both have your candy bags?" I look at them, indeed they do, which is quite surprising.

"Okay, shoes on?" I ask while getting on my own.

They both nod, I catch a glimpse of what on their feet. "Gon, those are flip flops. You can't wear those, they don't even match."

"But they're comfortable..." he mumbles in disappointment while getting on real shoes.

"Too bad, you'll get blisters walking in them for hours. Plus, your toes will freeze off."

After we triple-check we have all the parts to our costumes, we head out the door. Killua and Gon walk ahead of us while me and Kurapika stay behind them. I hold his hand while we walk.

Other little kids and teens walk by dressed up costumes, holding bags full of candy. The streets are crowded with people visiting from house to house, and even a few idiots knocking at doors without any lights on.

We walk from house to house, reminding the boys each time to ask nicely when receiving candy. That goes well until we stop telling them that, thinking that they'd remember to be polite and respectful about things.

Seems like that's impossible when dealing with these kids.

They ran right up to a house with a bowl of candy that says "take only one" and grabbed handfuls of it.

I didn't make them put it back, but did threaten to make them pour their entire candy bags into the next bowl if they did it again.

That really seemed to work, and now they're being very careful.

Kurapika had chased after them after they attempted to run away, he grabbed them both by their wrists and shamed them both.

It may sound odd, but it gave me a new feeling I haven't felt before. It made me want to become a mother.

It's because of the way he scolded them into doing right things. It just shows how good of a father he would be.

I can only imagine him sitting down with our little kid, playing with them, teaching them, or eating with them. I don't have any idea how I would be able to tell him that I want to take a further step in our relationship.

My thoughts are all broken as Killua taps my shoulder. "Hey, Y/n? Our bags our full." I look down the bags and they are full.

"Oh, that's alright. I brought an extra in case this would happen."

I reach into my purse and hand him and empty bag to use. "Share with Gon, you'll split the candy in the end."

I take the full bags from them, they are surprisingly heavy.

I lug them around through the last few hours of their trick or treating, keeping memory to remind them of my threat about giving back the candy is no they steal more than the owner wants them to.

We arrive back home, all three bags full of candy and now the third bag layed out in a pile on the floor.

I watch as the two boys take turns picking out a piece of candy to sort through and split what they want.

After picking out everything, and leaving the candy they dislike to me and Kurapika, they snack on the treats I made, only the cookies, they don't like the pumpkin pie I made.

I let Kurapika and me eat the pie instead, to my surprise it's his favorite.

I honestly thought no one would like it.

We sit on the couch snacking and conversing, switching from one topic to another.

Leorio finally comes back home with his costume broken and messed up, half taken off even. He stumbles inside and makes his way towards the bathroom.

I turn the other way and cover my mouth, holding back a snicker.

He looked as if he got beat up by girls, rather than touched up by them.

Not proofread/ rushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 284 11
:*: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠·:*·°★*  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 -𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 -𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 -𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...
33.5K 302 8
|| HunterxHunter x Reader Oneshots || [Mostly Kurapika] Status- Hiatus/Finished Word count- 29.5k (6 stories) Also including: headcannons My shit p...
20.8K 871 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
219K 2.5K 49
This story is about how the h x h characters would act as your bf This book will include: Gon Killua Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan *...