IT WAS HIM

By Nandika_mindss

|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life... More

Character Aesthetics.
FAMILY
1. Party
2. First Meet
3. Thinking about her
5. How do I impress her?
6. Shifting to his office?
7. Her Birthday
8. The Sweet Devil
9. Their little flirtings
10. Are you okay?
11. Phone call
12. CEO Shobhit Ahuja
13. Sweetheart
14. Confession
15. Drama Queen
16. Shobhit teasing Naina.
17. The Past
18. Kiss under the stars
19. Shubh talking to his Family
20. Families Agreed
21. Nightmare
22. Elevator Love
23. Therapy?
24. Parantha Date
25. In The Car
26. Movie Time
27. Engagement
28. Promotion
29. Last Day
30. Rituals
31. Vows of Hearts
32. First Night
33. Teasings and Trouble
34. Five Minutes
35. Under Him
36. Seduction
37. Their First Child
38. Skincare
39. Reception
40. Fun and Drinks
41. Pain and Comfort
42. Confrontation
43. Family gets to know.
44. Roar of Revenge
45. Her Vengeance
46. Passionate Souls
~Epilogue~
●NEW BOOK●

4. A drive together

20K 1.7K 52
By Nandika_mindss

40 VOTES!!!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

Naina's POV

I attended my meetings and did all the paperwork, also had a conversation with the head of the marketing team about our new serum collection.

After working for 7 hours straight with only a coffee break in the middle I was finally done. Now it was time to do some Real Estate business.

I sighed feeling a little tired and checked myself in the mirror and left my office taking my bag and phone.

Mamta was sitting but as soon as she saw me, she took the iPad that had all the documents and files in digital form and started following me.

Reaching my car I sat in the backseat, Mamta sat in the front.

"Where to, madam?"

The driver asked.

"To the Ahuja's office."

I replied while resting my head back and closing my eyes. It's already 6:45 pm, I am surely going to be extremely exhausted by the time I will reach home.

The car stopped at gate of their company building for the entries. The building was huge and very well designed, no wonder why they are India's leading designing company.

Doing all the entries, the car moved and stopped in front of the entrance gate.

The gaurd came and opened the door for me, I thanked him and moved to get inside the building.

One of the employees came to us with a file in his hand and took us to the Conference room.

I entered the room and all the faces turned towards me, I saw many faces but could recognize only three of them, Dad, Rishabh uncle and Randheer uncle.

I greeted everyone and looked at Dad who signalled his hand towards the empty seat beside him.

Dad introduced me to everyone present there. The people included some government officials, CEOs, COOs, CFOs of all the three companies and some more people.

I was talking to Mr. Ankush Ahuja the CFO of 'Ahuja & Sons' who was sitting in front of me when the door of the conference room opened, and he entered in all his pride.

He greeted everyone in his velvety voice while lightly nodding his head, he looked at everyone and his eyes stopped at me for a second before he looked away.

He walked a few steps and sat beside Mr. Ankush, who is his uncle. He talked a little with my dad and his father and his uncle. When everyone was settled, the meeting began.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Shobhit's POV

I entered the conference room and greeted everyone. Lifting my head, I scanned the room to find her and there she was, sitting next to Arjun uncle.

I instantly moved my eye from her, I don't want to look like a creep.

I have already portrayed myself as a weird man by asking for her number without even having a proper conversation with her. And now, I am in no mood to look like a weirdo once again.

I walked towards my seat from where I could clearly see her. Talking a little with Dad, Chachu and Arjun I composed myself and finally the meeting started after some time.

The meeting went on and we discussed about the area, land condition, labours, basic facilities, expenses of raw construction goods, machines, profit and the deadline. The making of the area's artificial mini model will be done in 15 days. 

It was a huge project that can take about 7 years, if we work on normal speed to complete but the government wants it to be done as soon as possible.

For that we have to increase the number of labours, there will be two working shifts so that we can complete the entire work in 4 and a half year.

The developed area will be known an 'THE CELESTIAL ENCLAVE'.

The three and a half hour long meeting finally came to an end, and everybody got up to leave.

I looked at Naina who was looking very tired.

Some of the people went home while some decided to have a dinner together as it was 10:40 and nobody has had their dinner.

Dad, Chachu, Arjun uncle and Randheer uncle decided to have dinner together with a few government officials.

Naina denied there offer of having dinner together saying she has no appetite.

Everybody came out of the conference room and went to wherever they had decided to go.

I looked at Naina who was going towards the washroom, so I just kept standing at my place waiting for her.

She came out after a few minutes while looking at her watch and walked past me towards a girl whom I assume to be her PA. Her assistant said something making her frown.

I could easily hear their talks as they were not standing so far.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Author's POV

"Laxman bhaiya had a family emergency so he left while you were in the meeting."

Mamta told Naina about the driver's early departure.

"What emergency? Did he tell you something about it?"

Naina asked showing concern about Laxman and his family.

"His wife went into labour in her 7th month of pregnancy."

Mamta answered.

"Oh, call him and ask if everything is okay or not."

Naina said to Mamta.

"Now you should also go home, you are already late. Your family must be waiting."

Naina said while walking towards the exit followed by Mamta.

"Okay, I will call Laxman bhaiya and text you if something is wrong."

Mamta said and booked a cab for herself. Naina and Mamta talked till the cab arrived.

After Mamta's departure Naina moved towards her car just when she reached near her car she realized that she does not have her car keys.

"Maybe Laxman took the keys with him in hurry. Now what do I do? I can't go by a cab. I should ask Dad or bhai for help."

Naina thought.

Just when Naina was about to take out her phone from her bag, she saw Shobhit walking towards her.

"What's wrong? Why are you still here?"

Shobhit asked politely.

Naina hesitated at first to tell him the reason but eventually told him.

"My driver had an emergency to deal with, so he left in a hurry, taking my car keys with him."

Naina said.

"Oh, so you are waiting for someone to come and get you."

The man said in his deep but gentle voice.

"Yeah, I was about to call my father so that he can send someone to pick me up."

Naina replied while unlocking her phone to dial her father's number.

"Isme toh kaafi time lagega, you know. Aap apne Dad ko call karengi, phir woh kisi ko bhejenge aapko pick karne ke liye, phir woh aayega, phir aap jayengi...inn sab mein kaafi time lagega. Nahi?"

(This will take a lot of time, first you will call your dad, then he will send someone to pick you up, then he will come, and then you will go...this all will take a lot of time. No?)

Shobhit said with a hint of playfulness in his tone which Naina picked instantly.

"Toh aap apni company mein kisi se keh dijiye ki woh mujhe mere ghar drop kar aayein."

(So, you ask someone from your company to drop me home)

She said with same playfulness that amused the man.

"Iske liye kisi aur se kehne ki kya zarurat, ye kaam toh main khud bhi kar sakta hu."

(What is the need of asking someone else when I can do it myself)

He said keeping his hands in the pockets.

"Aapko ghar nahi jana apne?"

(You don't want to go home)

Naina asked.

"Main ghar hi jaa raha hu, toh  jaate-jaate aapko bhi drop kar dunga. Isse aapki bhi madad ho jayegi aur mera bhi din ban jayega."

(I am just heading to my home, so I can drop you in-between, that would be your help and will also make my day)

He flirted making Naina smile.

"But what about my car?"

She asked.

"You can leave it here. The company premises are well secured."

Shobhit said.

"He is our business partner and also son of our old family friend which means I can trust him, right."

Naina thought.

Shobhit understood her silence and spoke.

"Don't worry, you can trust me. Our families are friends also your brother would kill me if I even think about harming you."

Naina laughed at his remark.

"Shall we go then?"

Shobhit asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, let's go."

She said. He smiled.

"Okay."

Shobhit said and started walking towards his car with Naina by his side that made him feel a different form of calmness in his heart.

He walked to the passenger seat and opened the door for Naina. She thanked him and sat inside his car.

Shobhit moved towards the other side and settled in the driver's seat. They both wore their seatbelts and Shobhit started the car.

"Do you know my address?"

Naina questioned when she noticed Shobhit going through the right way.

"Yes, I have been to your home once as Arjun uncle invited us for lunch. But maybe you were not home that day."

Shobhit glanced at her before focused back on the road.

"Oh."

Thats all she said and looked outside the window.

Shobhit was driving when he noticed Naina fidgeting with her fingers.

He decided to talk to her as he was feeling awkward with the absolute silence in the car.

"You have a cosmetic business, right?"

He asked the obvious as he didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah."

Naina answered in a tired voice and looked at him. He just nodded to her response.

"Is your house on this route?"

She asked as now she wanted to get rid of this unwanted silence.

"No, I live in 'The Cluster Tower'."

He replied making Naina shock.

"WHAT?"

Naina said slightly raising her voice that made Shobhit look at her with raised eyebrows.

"Woh toh mere ghar se 40-minute door, bilkul opposite direction mein hai aur mera ghar waise hi aapke office se 20-minute door hai. Ab aapko total ek ghanta drive karna padega."

(That will take about 40 minutes to reach from my house, in a totally opposite direction and my home is anyways 20 minutes away from your office, now you will have to drive for a total of 1 hour)

She voiced doing all the calculations.

"I know that."

He responded while chuckling at her expressions.

"Then why did you offer me to drop home?"

She asked.

"Because I wanted to."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Huh? What a weird man."

Naina thought in her mind.

"Shall I play some music?"

Shobhit asked.

"Yeah."

Naina replied and he turned on the FM.

'Yeh raatein ye mausam' by sanam and simran sehgal started playing.

(Play the song for better experience)

Ye kya baat hai aaj ki chaandni mein...

Naina smiled as she liked the song.

Ye kya baat hai aaj ki chaandni mein

Ke hum kho gaye pyaar ki ragini mein

Ye baahon mein baahein, ye behaki nigaahein

Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza.

Shobhit noticed her lip syncing to the song while looking outside the window.

Ye raatein, ye mausam, nadi ka kinaara, ye chanchal hawa..

Sitaaro ki mehfil ne karke ishaara...

Sitaaro ki mehfil ne karke ishara,

Kaha ab toh sara jahaan hai tumhara

Mohabbat jawan ho, khula aasmaan ho

Kare koi dil aarzu aur kya...

He looked at the lady who was looking very calm and her face was glowing with each passing streetlight. Smiling to himself he shifted his attention to the road.

Just like that the songs kept playing and they reached their destination.

Naina stepped out of the car and looked at Shobhit only to find him already looking at her.

"Thank you so much for helping me."

She genuinely thanked him.

"My pleasure. You should go inside now, it's already late."

Shobhit said making her nod at him.

"Okay, bye. Goodnight."

Naina said waving her hand.

"Goodnight, Naina. See you soon."

He replied and left.

Naina entered her room and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. She was very tired but still did her hour-long night routine because priorities🤌✨️

She decided to check her phone for any text from Mamta about Laxman but there was no text which means there was no problem.

Just when she was about to keep her phone aside, she got a notification from Instagram saying that @shobhitahuja started following her.

Without thinking twice, she followed him back and kept her phone aside and fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

VOTE KARDO!!!

Next chapter will be published after this chapter has 40 votes.

Thank you for reading😊

Hope you liked Naina and Shobhit's cute interaction.

● Have a great day ahead😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 34.4K 73
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
407K 34.4K 37
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...
1.8M 70K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
3.4M 195K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...