🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

38-First Kiss.🍁

988 57 6
By Solitary_0813

Hey............... 💚💜

..........................

"Lea..ve mme why are you behaving like a jerk today." Tae said in his crack voice tears forming in his doe eyes.

"You compelled me to do this baby. Let me fuxk you for once. I'm sure you will fall for me and I will give you lots of things and everything just say yes." He said desperately with his lustful voice
tae tears fall from his doe eyes.

He push him forcefully he stumble but balance himself tae looked at him in disgust.

"You are so disgusting im shame on myself to be friend to you or think you as my hyung." Tae shout at him angrily
in disgust way. He gritt his teeth.

"Never show me your this disgusting face. I pity on your filthy self and feeling disgust on your thought." Tae said crying bogum take step towards him angrily.

"What are you doing huh?" Lisa said while coming between them glaring at him.

"It's none of your dam business. Move aside I want him right now right here infront of everyone." Bogum said tae hold lisa shivering at his words lisa looked at him in disbelief.

"So, this is your true face, you were fuxking faking your not so good boy character infront of us to just get in his pan.....  She stop when tae mumble " noona." Crying and feeling disgust.

"Everyone not your toy bogum so you can play or buy him with your money."
Lisa said blankly and hold tae hand.

"I ask him so many time nicely every girls and boys yearn for me but I can't believe an orphan reject me. I'm not going to stay silent until i'll make you mine by hook or by crook baby boy and I will not leave that Jeon also." Bogum said gritted his teeth angrily and left from there.

Tae get shiver he stumbled on his feet lisa hold him on time worriedly.

"No..ona! What will he do to gu..kk." Tae asked crying, breathing heavily she take him outside of the uni.

"Don't worry we will think about it something later and if he again do something like this we will complain about him to the principal." Lisa said he nods his head his body quivering badly.

"Let me drop you." Lisa said he nods.

.....

Jk working on a project attentively. He stop his work, when he got a text  from tae he smile widely.

He adjust his spectacles and open his phone to see the messeges. He sent some photos.

He download the photo instantly and tears form in his bambi eyes.

Bogum kneeling infront of Taehyung with flowers and ring. In other photo both hugging each other dearly?

'I Love bogum hyung, I can't pretend more so, I said yes to him, he is rich and handsome too.

(Tae sent photos with this message)

'I thought he love me.' Jk whispered blinking his tears away he smile sadly.

'You stupid Jeongukk, he never told me that he loves me.' Jk thought and start doing his assignment biting his lower wobbling lips.

'Maybe he again said yes because of his best friend.' Jk thought fiddling with papers.

"Shit it hurts." Jk said while throwing everything from his desk and keep his forehead on the desk crying while hiding his face in his arm.

....
Next day/ at afternoon.

"We will give a diary to police station and will buy you a new phone ok now smile don't be upset." Jin said he pout and shook his head.

"I will buy myself when I get salary." He said jin sigh while nodding his head

"How can you lost your phone?" Joon asked furrowing he huffed, washing dishes mumbled he don't know.

"Joon he went to yesterday in festival. He probably lost somewhere there in the crowd." Jin said he nods his head.

"Em tae can you please wake your husband up. Don't know how much he is going to sleep." Jin said while cutting
vegetables tae whine blushing.

"When did they got married and why am I not invited there." Joon asked and keep newspaper aside. Jin shook his head sighing.

"I'm going to wake him." Tae said and run from their, patting his red cheeks.

'Jinie.' Joon whine 'Oh god I were teasing him.' Jin said helplessly he said oh smiling nervously and again start reading his newspaper.

...

Tae furrowed when he saw mild dark room. He switch on light and saw jk sleeping on his desk.

He shook his head and went towards him. He sigh sadly and caresses his hair softly jk hummed in satisfied.

Jk open his eyes and looked at him he smile shyly.

"You want something?" Jk ask blankly tae shook his head confusedly.

"Jin hyung told me to wake you up its noon you should wake up and have lunch with us." Tae said fiddling with his finger he nods his head without looking at him.

"I will have later . Thank you for your concern, now you can go Taehyung." Jk said a little bit coldly and keep his head again on the desk.

"Gukk! Are you fine?" Tae asked and touch his forehead. Jk push his hand away he taken back.

"You don't need to pretend anymore I understand you don't want me in your life anymore and beleive me im really happy for you." Jk said breathing and tears falling continuously tae heart ache badly.

"What are you say.... cut him off.

Please leave me I want to stay alone and congrats may god bless you both and be happy with bogum." Jk said smiling through his tears tae wide his eyes.

"Gukk, You probably misunderstood
something. Why are you talking about him and why are you congratulating me?" Tae said jk looked at him disbelief

"Taehyung, I didn't do anything wrong with you right." Jk asked wiping his tear he nods his head he is crying too.

"Then, why are you punishing? I tease you alway thats way then 'i'm sorry but please don't play with my feeling its really hurt." Jk said holding his left chest above his heart. Tae sniffed and shook his head.

"I'm not pl...playing gukk." Tae whisper in his hiccups and holding his shirt tightly. Jk shook his head fishing out his phone.

"Then, what is this Taehyung?" Jk said while showing their photos he wide his eyes and shook his head vigorously.

"Gu..kk this is n..not wh.... cut off

"It's okay! You can choose whome ever you want just stop playing around." Jk said and turn towards his desk crying.

"Gukk please listen me for once." Tae said while hugging him from behind jk taken back of his sudden action.

"What's there left to listen." Jk said crying and hold table to balance.

"It's not true." Tae said he looked at him while turning his head furrowing.

"Oh really! Then where were is your ring and why you send me these text."
Jk asked holding his hand and show his empty finger.

"Oh I remo...

"Obviously you will remove it for wearing a new one right im so dumb to asked you that question." Jk chuckled tae looked at him with broken heart.

"I remove it because I were washing dishes a while ago. I didn't want my beautiful ring get dirty." Tae said sniffing and snuggled his face in jk's back. Jk heart feel relax a little bit.

Tae cried and told him everything while holding him tightly quivering his breathed going unstable.

Jk turn around and take him in his embrace while caressing his back softly and mumbling sorries.

Tae snack his arm around his neck over his shoulder while crying his heart out.

"Why you text me those messege then." Jk asked pulling him from his hug his head only.

"I didn't, I lost my phone yesterday at college festival. I really don't know gukk pleas...

"Shus! I'm sorry love please forgive me for not believing you." Jk said crying.

He shook his head in his crook saying 'its not your fault too.'

"Don't remove your ring if it get dirty I will buy another for you." Jk said and peck on his shoulder he nods his head absently.

"Don't cry my butterfly." Jk said wiping his tears softly and peck on his nose.

Tae looking at him heart eyes soft smile jk smile too.

Jk wide his eyes his breath quiver when tae peck on his lower lips mole.

"May I." Jk ask pointing towards his lip moles he nodded blushing jk smile and peck on his lips too.

His lips still on his lower lips while both holding each other in embrace dearly.

"Lo..ve." Jk whispered on his lips tae looked at him half hooded eyes.

"You can kiss me." Tae said jk hold his waist tightly and pull him more closed and start moving his kiss softly.

Tae closed his eyes feeling his love in his kiss while caressing his back and neck.

"Move your lips too like i'm doing." Jk said nibbling his lips and hummed in kiss tae nodded and soon he also start kissing him.

Both kissing each other softly in sync jk roaming his hands on his waist and hip continuously while tae threading his slender fingers in his hair.

"I love you angel." Jk said in between kiss humming in taste. Tae hold him tightly.

"Emm Love you too gukkie." Tae said absently jk stop kissing him for some time.

He grin ear to ear and kiss him once again smoothly and lay him on the bed without breaking kiss and hovered him

"Fuxking love you so much." Jk cursed while pressing their body together and kissing him dearly.

"Umm gukk." Tae tap on his shoulder while looking at him puppy eyes jk groan and leave his lips.

"You taste so sweet." Jk said leaving his lips and peck on his lips multiple times tae giggles shyly.

"I'm sorry." Jk whispered nosing on his cheeks and peck on his jaw. Tae humm closing his eyes catching his breath.

"Did he hurt you? We should complain against him." Jk said seriously he nods his head.

"Don't mention about him between our time." Tae said pouting he nodded with a soft smile.

What happened to your wrist." Jk ask furrowing he bit his lips nervously he sigh angrily.

"I will talk to him personaly." Jk said pecking on his wrist multiple times.

"No, don't talk with him." Tae whine anxiously jk looked at him sternly.

"He is a bad guy what if he will do something to you? Im scared will not go please." Tae said teary eyes while cupping his cheeks. Jk sigh helplessly and nodded his head.

"But, if he do something like this again. I will not been going to spare him." Jk said jaw clench he nodded instantly.

"I'm sleepy." Jk said snuggling in his crook tae smile caressing his hair.

"You just woke up still you are feeling sleepy bun." Tae asked pecking on his forehead. He snuggled more.

"I didn't know when I sleep after seeing those photos and cry whole night." Jk said pouting in his crook tae can feel it

"It's all happened because of me if I didn't lo muhhmm gukkiiee." Tae moan when jk start suxking on his neck and licking it.

"It's not your fault maybe its planned." Jk said in his crook smooching tae moan breathing heavily.

"Mumhm plan?" Tae asked furrowing in between his moans jk hummed in his crook.

Jk pull away from hug and explain him bogum plan create misunderstanding
between us. Tae nodded fuming in anger jk peck on his forehead to made him calm down.

"Gukkie I will not do that like this because... tae stop staring at him jk smile brush their noses.

"Because." Jk whispered before his lips.
tae gulp his saliva nervously.

"Because, I love you so much my soon to be husbun." Tae said pecking on his lips smiling jk giggles in happiness and kiss him again tae also kiss him back.

.

To be continue.......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe........ 💚💜

Thank you so much.... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
700K 29.7K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
339K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
344K 18.9K 56
(completed)βœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...