๐‘๐€๐€๐๐€๐“๐€ - The Unexpect...

By delusional_af_xoxo

1st book of Raabata series~ "๐‘๐š๐š๐›๐ญ๐š - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง." __________________________... More

โœจ Dedicationโœจ
โœจFamily Treeโœจ
โœจCharactersโœจ
โœจ Numb โœจ
โœจSo-called storyโœจ
โœจBeginningโœจ
โœจNaya Gharโœจ
โœจNaye log, naye rishteโœจ
โœจTearsโœจ
โœจPag pheraโœจ
โœจFearโœจ
โœจBook husbandโœจ
โœจSaviourโœจ

โœจNoteโœจ

195 6 8
By delusional_af_xoxo

RAABATA - The Unexpected Turn

©2024 by delusional_af_xoxo all rights reserved!!

Welcome everyone!!!
So this is my first Desi book, and I really hope you love this coz this book is mix of sweetness, love, hatred, toxicity, secrets, jealousy, revenge and smuts ofc!!

English is not my first language so ignore grammatical mistakes 😌🤍

*******************************

This is the work of fiction!!!! Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are purely product of your author, The storyline is author's imagination or used in a fictional manner!

And images used in the book are not mine! © to their respective owners.

......................................................

Re-published because of glitches!!

Kingly drop Comments and Don't forget to Vote!😭🤌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 5K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
3.4M 190K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
762K 44.7K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
46K 1.8K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...