Home

By AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

39

437 25 0
By AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Oh Mommy." My girlfriend teasingly says as she steps into the shower. "I'll be waiting for you."

"I love my life" I say then I quickly undress and follow my girlfriend into our bathroom here in New York.

Once in the bathroom, I step into the shower.

"Hello pretty girl." I say as I join my girlfriend in the shower to save water for our shower

"Hi." My girlfriend says as I put my head in Raven's neck and start kissing it while my hands roam my girlfriend's body.

"Are you gonna tease Mommy anymore?" I ask. "You know Mommy doesn't like being teased."

Raven and I went shopping today and we went to a lingerie store as one of our stops.

Raven tried her hardest to tease me and she tried to get me to cum in my pants.

I almost did, but we had to get back here to shower so thankfully I didn't.

Raven's been a lot in recent weeks for some reason, but I do not mind at all.

"No Mommy." Raven says.

"Are you sure Pretty girl?" I ask Causing Raven to nod.

"Please Mommy." Raven begs as I stealthily snake one hand down to her holy grail while my other arm wraps around her to hold her up.

"What do you want my slut?" I question as I run my fingers lightly through Raven's folds. "Tell Mommy what you want."

"Fuck me." Raven begs so I enter two fingers into her pussy. "Please fuck me."

"As you wish my slut." I whisper then start pumping in and out of my girlfriend's pussy.

"Oh thank fuck." Raven moans as I start marking her collarbone.

"You feel so fucking good wrapped around my fingers Babygirl." I say and speed up my pumps.

"More Mommy." Raven begs so I add another finger.

"Is that better my pretty slut?" I question as I start massaging Raven's beautiful tits.

"Harder Mommy." Raven moans.

I smirk into Raven's shoulder then I start pumping my fingers in and out of her as fast as I can.

"Oh fuck." Raven moans. "Mommy I'm close"

"Kiss me." I request. "We don't want anyone hearing so kiss me with all you got."

Raven moves her head back then I kiss her.

My girlfriend and I battle for dominance of the kiss, but eventually I decide to play dirty and smack her titties which causes my girlfriend to moan which in turn allows me to dominate our kiss.

While Raven and I are kissing she moans into the kiss then I feel her flood my hand with her juices.

"I got ya." I say and hold Raven up as I help her ride out her high. "I got ya."

"Wha...What about you Mommy?" Raven moans then she wiggles her ass on my dick. "You're hard."

"We have to get to dinner, but if you behave at dinner then I think some dick tonight is in order."

"All night long?" Raven questions.

"All night long my queen." I say. "You can have dick all night long."

- - - - -

"Psst." I say as I look at my girlfriend.

"Yes." Raven says with a smile

"You look absolutely beautiful." I say then I lean over and ghost my lips over Raven's ear. "And respectfully I want to tear that dress off of you and make love to you all night long."

"That can be arranged Mommy." Raven whispers then she squeezes my dick.

I smile at my girl then I kiss my Raven.

"Looks like someone's team got a new coach." Katana says.

"Who's?" Talia asks as she sips on her wine as I look across the table.

Tomorrow is our last matchday of SheBelieves so tonight Talia and Leah are hosting all four teams at her restaurant here in NYC.

"The Texans." Katana says.

"Who'd you hire?" Azura asks.

"My family and I hired former 49ers defensive coordinator DeMeco Ryans as the new Head Coach of the Houston Texans." I say.

"Ooh that's a good hire." Emma says.

"Speaking of your family." Katana says. "Are you going to be on your Moms tour?"

"Uh maybe the shows after the World Cup." I say. "But Cosette's gonna be in each one."

"She is?" Talia questions.

"Mhmm." I say. "She's lead choreographer for my Mom's dancers."

"Hey Freya?" Jordan Nobbs asks.

"Yeah?" I say as I look at the English woman over at her table. 

"You know a lot about guns and the military right?"

"Guns yes." I say as I notice everyone in the restaurant looking at me.

Only the four national teams are allowed in the restaurant tonight.

"Military I only really know what my father told me." I say.

"Well I was watching a movie about a sniper on the plane up here and I have some questions." Jordan says.

"Mhmm."

"How do the sniper people stay focus for so long?"

"A technique called fantasy integration." I say. "A sniper creates a scenarios involving a target that keeps that person at the forefront of their mind."

"Like what?"

"Well the last time I used my sniper rifle the scenario I made up is that I was dating the woman I was targeting and we were on a beach vacation." I say.

"What happened to that lady?" Adriana Leon asks.

"She surrendered to the Authorities." I say.

"And what are the bullets that are red and green when fired?" Jordan Nobbs asks.

"Those are called tracer rounds." I say. "They're used pretty much to see where your bullet is going."

"So it's true you have killed people?" Ada Hegerberg asks.

The US government got hacked a few days ago and one of the documents that was released to the public was an operation my company went on.

In the operation I had to kill someone.

"It is true." I say.

"Do you know how many?"

"I do." I say. "Most we're people who'd kidnapped someone and was holding them for ransom."

"And the rest?"

"The rest were terrorists, but 4 were pirates."

"Pirates?" A lot of people say.

"Somali Pirates." I say.

"So selfish." Kelley says.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"You're selfish for not telling us you killed people." Kelley says.

"If anybody here is selfish it's you Kelley." I say.

"Me?"

"You broke up a fucking marriage because you couldn't keep your legs closed, then you repeatedly violated the boundaries Talia set for you if you wanted a relationship with her, and you also repeatedly slut shamed Azura only because she does a job you don't approve of." I say then I notice some of the Norway ladies looking at me with terrified looks.

Fuck's sake.

"That's why I didn't say anything." I say as I point to the terrified Norwegians. "They're fucking terrified of me."

"Well you're a killer."

"So is you dad." I say.

"No he's not." Kelley angrily says.

"Kelley you're the one who told us he was in desert storm and if you bothered to read all of the leaked documents that I and my company was named in then you'd see your dad has a couple kills credited to him from desert storm."

"What?" Kelley says then Alex Morgan shows her something on her phone. "Why didn't he tell us?"

"Why would he?" Emma asks.

"How many veterans do you know that actually talk about their experience in war?"

"The world isn't all sunshine and fucking rainbows Kelley." I say. "It takes people like me, people like your dad, and people who do work in the dark to keep the world safe and if you don't like that then tough shit."

"Y'all should be on a Soap opera." Jordyn Huitema says. "How do you all keep beating everyone?"

"That's a million dollar question Jordyn." Emma says. "That's a million dollar question."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 28.9K 139
Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Academy at an age of 12, she made her debut f...
265K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
16.6K 982 32
It's the year 2027. After the ligament operation, Alexia's recovery, which initially seemed very promising, was marred by one complication after anot...
128K 2.3K 57
Jae Black is a 19-year-old football player on the Arsenal team as a striker. Jae is the quiet one on the team who kept to themselves but wasn't left...