The king's principessa

By Lighting_moon7

Bella is sweet, innocent ,cute but also sessy and bold 4 year old little girl. she don't like to talk to str... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Character's (1)
Chapter 5
House tour
Chapter 6
Character (2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
announcement
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

5.3K 124 4
By Lighting_moon7

2 day later-

At  midnight the girl come to bella and said" Bella get up I gave the guards sleeping pills and made them sleep.

She had a bag with food in it. Both of them left that basement and tried to go outside they went out of that house, but some guards were keeping guard outside.

The girl gave the bag of food and she also gave her necklace to bella,
And say  to her run away but Bella did not want to leave her angel alone but
The girl said that she will come back after dodging those fools.

But if I am not able to come then you will not come back here and go to some safe place saying this, that girl runs away in another direction to dodge the guards bella  also run away from there.

Bella got tired while running and saw a park nearby.

She went and sat on a bench in the park. She was feeling very hungry, so she took out food from her bag and started eating.

After eating she started feeling sleepy so she lay down on the same bench and slept.

Alexander Pov

Today I had to go do some business with some stupid mafia.....

They tried to stole my shipment. So I kill them.they were being  unrespectfull.....

I was now walking back to the car with 4 of my men with me the other were waiting in the cars.

We were just walking when something caught my eyes.

A little figure running towards a bench in  the park..

And lay down on the beach and fell asleep I assume..

I looked at my men who were also watching the whole time.

I walked over to bench, as I got closer I could see it was a little girl and.....

Oh Jesus! She is soo beautiful and cute.
I could not see her eyes because she was sleeping, but her brown curly hair.it was beautiful.

But I also noticed how small and underweight she was....

She started to wake up and rubbed her little eyes she then opened them and I was shocked because her eyes just like mine same to same.

She looked at me and my men and her eyes grew wide with fear as her breathing increased and she was gripping her necklace tightly..

She passed her bag towards me and said in her sweet voice" are you a thief??
Mr. Thief, there is food in the bag. You keep it but I will not give you this necklace, it has been given to me by my angel....

I was very amused by this and I and my man  laughed out loud.

"No sweety, I am not a thief " I said with fake serious face.

I slowly walked over to her and wanted to touched her cheek but she flinched..... Shit

" It's ok principessa, I'm not gonna hurt you. I said in calm and soft voice trying to not scare her.

" Can you me your name princess"
She looked down.

"Bel-Bella" she said in a whisper.

And I was shocked again my bambina name also bella  but maybe it is a coincidence.

Author note

( I know you all think why he is not recognised her.guys, you all already read it. When bella  kidnepped she is only one day and Alex only one time pick her and see her before her kidnepping. So, I don't think he remember her )

" Did you want to come with me to my house" I asked her

She look at me hesitatedly said " did you also give me oucies"

" No, I never hurt you and never get you hurt" I said to her softly

She slowly nodded

But than suddenly she Fainted and I cought her in my arms before she fell on the ground.

Maybe she fainted due to tiredness and hunger.

I don't understand anything. I can't leave her here alone. I take her with me. I picked up bella  gently so  that she wouldn't get scared and handed her small bag to a guard.

When I picked up bella I realised how light and fragile she is.

Me and my man sat in the car and left to go home. I don't know what I will say at home when they all asked where did this little girl come from.

I just hope this little girl not to get scared seeing so many people at home I don't know why looking at this girl I feel as if she is my own, my family.

We were heading towards my plane bella  still sleeping on my arms. I don't no why,  when I see bella I feel some familiar vibes.

I just wanted her to feel safe and comfortable with me and my family.

I got in the plane with my men and walked over to my bedroom.
I placed her little tiny body on bed and put a blanket over her

I then walked back to my seat and decided to call my lovely sweetheart.

On the call

A - Alexander

I - Iris

A - Hi love

I - hi Handsome, where are you when did you come??
Your taking really long time.
I think you forget me that's why you didn't call me.
I am angry with you.

A - oh my did my angry bird that much angry with me. He chuckled
I know, there something just came in between.. and I'm coming home.
But ....I need to tell you something, can you wait for me in garden.

I - ok, see you later hubby.

END OF PHONE CALL

The plane had now landed, so I walked over to bella and gently wake her up trying to not scare her.

" Wake up bambina, you need to wake up Princess." I said softly

She started to rub her eyes with her little fist, still exhausted.

" Hewo" she said in the sleepy voice.

" Come on Princess, let's go home.
I want you to meet some people, okay sweetie." I said

She nodded but her eyes showed fear.

"Don't worry, they never hurt you" I assure her

"And, do you want any help with bath ."

"N- No, I do it my own. Thank you"
She said softly

I picked her up and she wrapped her little legs around my torso and her little arms around my neck I walked out of the the plane.

There are alot of my guards for security. She saw them and got scared.

"It's okay sweetie.. they are just for security." I said

Now bambina, I want you to meet my family, and I promise you thay never hurt you. I said

She nodded

Time skip-

We arrived at our home and I took her to my room and said her to go freshen up. I already brought her a new drees and give her to change.

She come wearing the dress looking like a cute little doll.

She was looking at her dress like she had never seen like it before.

" Okay Princess, are you ready to meet my wife and then I introduced you to other family members."  I said gently

She nodded and smile a little.

I took her hand and we walked outside I saw my love. I cleared my throat and she sat up and looked at me. Bella is hiding behind me.

"Hey Handsome, so what did you want to tell me"??  She asked

"

Well I wanted to introduce you to someone. Come on bambina, don't scared" I said

Iris looked behind me.

Iris was too shocked. She slowly kneeled down and hug bella  tightly.
She was crying.

"S-she is m-my Bel-Bella look she has your eyes and my hair". Iris said while sobbing

Bella gently wiped Iris's tears and said very cutely" Don't cry pls"

Iris smile and got up and wanted to say something but Alex cut her and said "we cannot take such a decision, we need complete information and evidence.

"Do whatever you want but i know she is our daughter our Bella.
I don't need any proof" Iris said looking at BELLA who was busy playing in the garden.

Hy star's 💫💫💫

Did you all like this chapter

Please like and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 112 12
It's 16 years after he had abandoned his daughter that Robert finally got a chance to ask for forgiveness. However he doesn't know whether he wants L...
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
7.5K 170 13
Manipulative, psychopath or ruthless is what define them .The Greco brothers the nine monsters of underworld.. There name is enough to make one shake...
159K 2.6K 13
Annabelle was an orphan since she was born. When she turns 3 a group of 10 boys come and adopt her. She's shy but once she gets to know you she's a h...