Reincarnated as Raiden Mei (D...

By dumbface55

Rei Murasaki, a 17-year-old girl who will graduate. She has a happy and pleasant life with a healthy body, a... More

Information+Bio+Harem(Edited)
Road to Orario city(Rewrite)

Save random girl & Alise Lovell & hostess of fertility

797 40 4
By dumbface55

4365words~

Aria who began to explain about Falna, a concept from this world that Rei still did not know.

Falna is a grace, sometimes called a blessing, given by Gods and Goddesses to their family members. Those with falna gain super physical strength after being bestowed with falna and can collect excelia to improve their status and grow even stronger. The Gods grant falna to adventurers to give birth to heroes.

The falna itself grants several enhancements in addition to those shown on one's status; namely, heightened senses, longevity, and increased endurance. This set of effects progressively increases as one's rank increases. The enhancements are also shown proportionally and do not put everyone on the same level. Human Beasts are known to have better senses than most people, and those with falna have been shown to have better senses than others with falna.

It is possible to achieve superhuman strength without a falna, even to the point of being comparable to high-level people, which is most clearly demonstrated in the heroes of the Ancient Era. However, those with falna gain access to better magic, skills, and such, so they ultimately excel as the better ones.

Aria sighed after finishing her long explanation. She looked at Rei's serious face and her eyes were focused somewhere.

She followed Rei's gaze and saw from below two girls being surrounded by 10 men.

"Stop, Kurikara." Rei ordered. The dragon immediately stopped following her queen's order.

"Are you going to go help them, Rei?" Aria asked.

"Hm." With that, Rei plunged down at high speed as red thunder aura followed her.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

??? Pov

"Get behind me, Misha." I hid her behind me.

This was really a bad situation.

I didn't expect we would be attacked by bandits.

"Look at this half-elf girl! She's trying to look brave! Hahaha!" The man in front of me who I thought was the leader of the bandits scoffed.

"Hahaha!!!" His subordinates laughed but I ignored it.

"Be a good girl and surrender yourself. We don't want to leave any wounds on your body if we can." The bandit leader licked his large sword with a disgusting grin.

*Drip..drip..*

Rain? I looked up at the sky that had turned dark with an eerie rumbling sound. The dark ceiling looked red because of the red thunder.

"Tsk! I didn't expect the weather to suddenly turn bad." The bandit leader snorted in annoyance.

He continued, "Looks like I'll have to finish all this quickly."

The bandit leader started coming towards us with his greatsword drawn.

Misha's grip on my clothes increased. I could tell that he was scared.

Was this our end? We didn't even have time to enter the city of Orario.

If only we hadn't been surrounded then I would have told Misha to run away.

I saw a huge sword ready to cut me down. I kept my eyes open. Time seemed to stop.

*Rumble!*

Suddenly a red light descended from the sky as if punishing the bandit leader in front of me as the greatsword shattered and he fell with a charred body.

"Yare yare. You guys really are a bunch of trash." A cold girl's voice filled the air.

Everyone had wide eyes in their eyes, their jaws dropped at the sight of a girl with horns that came out of nowhere to appear in front of us.

I couldn't see her face clearly as her back was facing us. But what was clear was that she was our savior. Despite her somewhat intimidating appearance, I was not afraid.

I became convinced that she was the reason the weather had changed when I saw the red and purple lightning that splashed around her body.

The bandits who came back to their senses finally took up fighting positions.

"There's no point. You scum won't be able to do anything." She insulted.

This made the bandits boil with anger as they all attacked her.

Suddenly the girl disappeared, leaving behind a spark of red lightning. After that all the bandits fell. I saw that the bandits were just stupefied.

She's agile and so fast. I can't see her first move.

"Are you guys okay?" The girl asked but with a softer voice than before.

I took 2 seconds to reply.

"Yes. Because of you we are fine. Thank you very much." I bowed my head.

"Good then. Goodbye."

"Wait..." I tried to stop her but she was already gone, "We don't even know her name." I sighed.

I didn't even get to see her face.
But my intuition told me that we would meet again.

"Eina! She's so fast and strong! She must be a first-class adventurer from Orario." Misha who had been quiet and hiding behind me finally brightened up.

"You're right,maybe. Let's go before they wake up."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Rei pov

I quickly returned to Kurikara's back. There Aria greeted me.

My horns were gone as I returned to my normal human form, dressed in simple clothes consisting of a long-sleeved white shirt and an unbuttoned black leather jacket with a katana tied to my belt.

"So who are the girls?."

"Who knows. I didn't even really focus on seeing their faces but I knew that the brave girl who was protecting her friend had elf ears and the girl hiding behind her was a human."

"Hmm. Are the bandits giving you trouble?"

"Hmph. Did you think those scum could touch me?" I snorted.

"Not at all." Aria smile..

After I became a herrscher, my personality changed somewhat to become arrogant and sadistic.

"Move Kurikara." I ordered.

"Roar!!!"

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

The journey not take much time. After making sure they were not far away to see the tall tower in the city of Orario, Kurikara landed on the ground, in a quiet place and then Rei and Aria got off the dragon's body.

"Take care of yourself." Rei pat Kurikara head.

Rei decided to walk followed by Aria to Orario so as not to cause any commotion or trouble.

The journey taken did not take much time, as it was only 30 minutes and they had already arrived.

A large city surrounded by large walls and white towers that rose in the cloudless sky.

Facing the beautiful and nostalgic scenery before her, Aria became excited.

The Labyrinth City of Orario.

This was the "center of the world" where wealth and fame could be obtained.

The gates of Orario City finally came into view. From merchants who came to do business, adventurers who had just returned from a mission, people who came to become adventurers or settle in Orario City, to even becoming permanent residents of Orario City. However, the majority who came here only wanted to become an adventurer for various reasons. For money, fame, entering a famous family, meeting the gods and goddesses they were interested in.

"Oh my, the queue is so long." Aria said to ease the awkward atmosphere around them.

She continued, "Don't you agree, Rei?" She tried to get an answer from the ponytailed girl.

Silence~

"Rei?" She finally moved her eyes from Orario's gate to Rei who was at the edge of it. That's how it should be.

Rei is gone... She rolled her eyes around but nothing.

'Could it be?' She turned her eyes to look at the queue and a black-haired girl standing straight there.

"How dare she leave me alone..." She said in an annoyed tone moving her feet towards Rei.

"Hey! No cutting in line!" One of the people in line shouted as Aria passed him.

This caught the attention of the other people in line and they cursed at Aria.

"Um... Sorry!" Aria immediately stepped back and joined the line. She was five rows behind Aria.

"Rei..baka." Aria cursed Rei as she marched alone.

✭✩✭✩✭✩✭(30 minutes passed)✩✭✩✭

Rei pov

"Next!"

It was finally my turn when I noticed that people armed with swords and armor were also waiting. I was calm as I walked towards the two guards in front of me.

Aria seemed to be at some distance behind me. I'm sure she was blaming me. Well it's not like I care about that careless spirit.

"Do you have permission?"

"Oh... Is there anything you need?"

The dwarf man in the black uniform - who must have been a staff member of this city's management guild - told me that he needed to submit some documents.

"Since you don't look like a traveler with that sword... you're here to be an adventurer, right?" he asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"There's no problem than, thousands of people just like you come to this city to become adventurers."

Just as I was thinking about how much management was involved in all this, the guild staff member asked me to turn around and show him my back.

As I thought about how much management is involved in all of this, the guild staff member asked me to turn around and show him my back.

I obeyed his request right away, and then he put a lantern-like prop hanging over his waist against my back.

"What are you doing?"

"Confirming the presence or absence of a "falna". This is an inspection to prevent spies from other cities or countries to get inside."

This magic prop will react to the "Blood of God", but although I was told that, I still had no idea what this meant, having grown up in the countryside. As I became suspicious, the other guard - the man with the sword - picked up his arms and started talking to me.

"Here's another beautiful and strange girl."

At a glance - he is an adventurer. And what does he mean to another stranger?

His shoulder pads have a coat of arms on it. No, it's actually a familia badge that mimics the face of a god.

The man has brown skin, he's an adventurer with a messy beard. I don't know how to say it, but he has some kind of pressence to him, as if I can feel that he's there without actually looking at him.

So these are adventurers, yes. They look tough.

"Are you a former adventurer?"

"I'm not...Why do you think that?

"I sense an oppressive aura from you, miss. What is your purpose in coming to Orarion?"

"Unreliable instincts. I am under no obligation to tell you why I came here."

"Hahahaha! You're quite fierce, miss! I like this. By the way, your purple hair reminds me of that disaster that happened a few weeks ago."

My feelings suddenly felt bad.

"Disaster?"

"Don't you know? At that time, the sky darkened and thunder rumbled, purple and red lightning flashed everywhere. And for the first time in my life, it rained heavily for a week! Some say that there was a great battle in the sky and some say that the gods were angry."

There was no mistaking the fact that it was me who had turned into the herrscher of thunder plus my fight against the One-eyed black Dragon.

"I am very upset. The city's economy has plummeted because the movement of merchant was affected. The town became deserted because of the rain that was too heavy, the townspeople didn't come out of their houses, except for the adventurers who went to the dungeon."

Sorry about that.

He then continued, "You said you're not an adventurer, right? Then I would advise you to become an adventurer because you have potential. I can feel it."

"Thank you."

"Hashana, it's still time to work." The man was reminded by the guild staff, "Don't say that, your guild is too serious." the adventurer smiled and shrugged.

It seemed that the guild staff and the adventurer were responsible for the work of the city gate guards. After I saw the two men in black uniforms and armor in the duty room in front of the door, I seemed to understand it.

After a while the inspection was completed and ended without any problems.

"Alright. Now the entrance fee is 3,000 valis."

My body froze. The statement I feared the most had arrived.

The guard who saw this narrowed his eyes.

"Don't you have enough money? Don't worry, you can write your name and can pay the money you have for now. And then pay the rest once you have enough money. If you don't pay then you will be labeled as a fugitive."

The guard sighed. He didn't find it strange that there were newcomers who didn't have enough money. This wasn't the first case after all.

"Sorry, I don't have any." I said shyly.

The guard froze, he clearly didn't believe me.

"Please don't joke around. I won't believe it. There's no way you don't have money with that high-quality sword and black jacket. And seeing the way you talk and your aura makes me think you're either a high-class adventurer or a nobleman."

The guard then continued as he changed his voice to a deeper one, "However, it is not impossible for you to have those quality items if you stole them from someone..."

"Wait a minute. You're judging me too highly. I'm just an ordinary citizen and not an adventurer. The weapons I have are made by my father who is a blacksmith. While this black blazer was made by my mother who is skilled in sewing." I said calmly but it was clear I was very nervous inside.

"Then you should have the money that your mom and dad make from their work."

"My father's mother is dead. My house was robbed. I can only take this sword and blazer." I said in a sad tone. My eyes looked down.

"I sympathize with your situation. I apologize for stirring up unpleasant memories."

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

The guard thought for a moment. This made the people waiting for their turn lose their temper and start venting their frustration. But the noise all died down when a girl arrived.

"Hey. Is there a problem going on? I heard a commotion from over there."

The voice came from a beautiful girl with emerald eyes and tied up red hair.

"Lovell-sanl!" The guard in front of me greeted him a little surprised.

"Yo! Mr. guard." She waved to the guard in a friendly manner.

"Oi, oi!? Isn't that Scarlet harnel?"

"What! Isn't that a second-class adventurer from the Astrea familia!?"

"I heard they act like a police force enforcing justice in Orario."

Murmurs sounds behind me.

So this girl is a high-class adventurer, huh. I thought a female adventurer would look like a male adventurer with muscles and indecent clothing. Turns out she's pretty normal. And even though she looks like a slender girl I can feel a stronger pressure than the male adventurer I chatted with earlier.

"So what's going on? Did this girl forget to bring money?" The girl looked at me curiously.

"Um, no. Actually she doesn't have any money, Lovell-san."

"I'll help pay for it." Lovell suddenly took out a bag containing money when I heard a clatter.

I was surprised but didn't stop her, if I did that then who else would help me? I hope she won't ask for anything in return, even if she has the right to ask. I hope she uses it well.

"Are you sure?" The guard asked as he stole a glance at me.

"Yes! Don't ask too many questions and accept this money. I'll take this girl with me."

"I understand!" He looked at Lovell with respect and admiration. Then he turned his gaze towards me, "You are lucky, miss. You should thank her for her kindness. You may enter."

I nodded. And turned my attention to the red-haired girl.

"Thank you... Lovell-san." I then turned my attention towards the guard, "And thank you, Mr. Guard. Sorry to have caused you trouble."

"Ah. It's alright. However, I hope you don't repeat the act." He smiled and advised me.

"You're welcome. Now let's go. I will be your guide."

She took my hand and I stepped into the city of Orario. And without realizing it I had forgotten someone.

What I saw in front of me was an unimaginably beautiful street view from outside the great wall.

The wide, bustling streets that stretched from the square in front of the gate, the carriages that stood on neatly arranged bricks, and the many shops that were found on the roadside. The bustling Main Street, with its view of the majestic white tower, has a splendor and excitement that the countryside cannot witness.

She took my hand and I stepped into the city of Orario. And without realizing it I had forgotten someone.

What I saw in front of me was an unimaginably beautiful street scene from outside the great walls.

The wide, bustling streets that stretched from the square in front of the gate, the carriages that stood on neatly arranged bricks, and the many shops that were found on the roadside. The bustling Main Street, with its view of the majestic white tower, has a splendor and excitement that the countryside cannot witness.

It was obvious the moment I entered this magnificent scene, and I walked away with my hand pulled by Lovelll.

Whether you look forward and back, or sigh, you can't stop.

Along the way you can see many different species going about their day - and the adventurers are equipped with swords and armor!

A beautiful elf with a sword is enchanting, or a dwarf warrior with a huge sword, a feast for my eyes. The little human wizard with a pointy hat carrying a staff also looks very cute.

Because I've only seen them in anime and read about them in manga. So this fantasy city brought tears to my eyes. The noise of the crowd made me feel very comfortable.

Foreign sentiments, those words floated in my mind. The first time I saw the labyrinth city was the first time I knew that everything I saw and heard was new to me, and right then and there, I felt happy.

"Hahaha, everyone who sees Orario for the first time reacts like that!"

Without me noticing, we had stopped walking and Lovell had let go of my hand.

"Eh?" I touched my face looking for what weirdness I had made.

"Don't worry. You made a sweet face there." She grinned.

"..." I paused as I felt my cheeks heat up. She looked at me wide-eyed and then laughed while muttering something I didn't understand.

"This one is easy to tease..unlike Ryuu."

"By the way we still haven't done the introductions properly. My name is Alise Lovell, from Astrea familia. You?"

"Ahem! My name is Rei..Raiden. No familia."

"I see. Nice to meet you, Raiden." she extended her hand.

I accepted the handshake, "The pleasure is all mine, Lovell-san."

We both smiled.

After releasing our handshakes.

"So where do you want to go first?" Lovell asked.

"Do you have any recommendations?"

Although I was asked where to go, I didn't know either, as it was my first time in this city.

"How about a breakfast first? I'm a bit hungry right now. My treat."

"Wait. Aren't you being too kind? I'm grateful for your kindness but isn't it too much?"

If I'm not mistaken, the goddess Astraea means the goddess of justice and purity. I'm not too surprised if her children are people like Lovell but it's still a shame to be helped twice.

"Hmm. You're right. If a stranger suddenly helped you excessively I would also be wary. Well, I'll be honest with you. The reason I helped you."

I don't think so, but I'm not wrong if I'm still a little suspicious, although not much.

She then continued, "I was actually attracted to you at first sight.." She looked at me seriously gaze.

"Is this a joke?" I stared at her with a flat face.

"Eh? You're not blushing?"

"Why i have?"

"Well, I thought you were an easy person to flirt with because you blushed for a while when I complimented you."

"Hmph. Don't get too big of a head because you caught me off guard."

"Oh? Is that a challenge? Heh. I'll make sure to turn your face into a tomato one day. Don't be too cocky since you got off this time."

"Pfft-haha." I laughed unintentionally.

"Haha."

We laughed together for a while.

"Ok. I'm not kidding that I'm interested in you, because you ooze high potential for beginners if you become an adventurer. If you're thinking of entering the family, I'd like to offer the family our goddess of justice, Astraea." She said with a serious tone.

I thought about her choice carefully. It would be rude of me to refuse, yet I still didn't want to enter any familia. So the best service I can give is...

"Sorry. Can you give me a time to think?"

"Of course! We don't intend to force you if you don't want to. But I also don't want to waste my chance to get another potential adventurer."

"Un. Can you tell me what your goddess is like?"

Although I have some knowledge from my old world about the goddess Astraea. It is still not certain that they are the same.

"Oh, are you interested? I'll tell you and you'll hear it at the hostess of fertility."

"Sure."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"So this is the hostess of fertility?"

The front entrance had a set of double doors with wood carvings decorating the frames. The carvings could be seen in various places in front of the pub. The sign of the Hostess of Fertility can be seen on the left side of the entrance, as well as on the overhanging sign with crossed forks and knives.

"Don't get intercepted out there in front. Come on in." I followed Lovell in.

"Welcome to the hostess of fertility, customer."

As we entered, we were immediately greeted by the staff. She was wearing a green above-the-knee dress with long puffy sleeves and a white collar, a white apron and headband, a small orange bow under the collar, black leggings, and short brown boots.

The appetizing smell of cinnamon and freshly cooked food entered my nose.

"Table for two, please!" Lovell called out to the gray-haired waitress.

"Okay." The gray-haired waitress guided us to a table for two. After that she gave us some kind of menu.

"Choose whatever you like." Lovell stated.

It didn't take much time for me to decide on the food I was interested in.

"Green tea, please." I said to Lovell.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I ate before coming here."

"I see... Noodles, beer, and tea, please!"

"Order accepted!"

I don't know why but the gray-haired girl made me uneasy with her gaze. I don't know if she intentionally or not knew that she had been caught stalking a customer.

"So Raiden I'm guessing that you're from the far east right?"

"Why would you think that?"

"I have a friend on familia who is from the Far East, to be honest you guys look similar because of the weapon and the way you talk."

"Hm. What's your friend like?"

"Oh? Are you curious? Well, she's gentle, well-mannered, graceful, calm but behind her good nature she's a terrifying demon incarnate. She is sadistic, merciless and sharp-tongued when angry."

"Wow. She seems like a nice person."

"You're right! She is one of my best friends."

"So am I right?"

"About what?"

"You from far east?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Why are you hesitating now?"

"Nothing.."

"Is this pub newly opened?" as I asked a woman intervened.

"You right, miss."

"Who?" I asked as I saw a woman with brown eyes and brown hair in a uniform like the staff earlier but a different version.

"I'm Mia Grand. The owner of this pub. We've just opened it since the week of release. So we're a bit short-staffed, just me being the cook and Syr welcoming customers."

"Oh.." I guessed Syr was the gray-haired girl from earlier. And speaking of demons she came with our order.

"Here's the food."

I looked at the noodles Lovell had ordered. Hot steam steamed in the air.

I held the cup, brought it to my lips and blew slowly. Then when I felt it was safe to drink, I pushed the hot, bitter liquid down my throat.

"Have you just come to this city?"

After placing the cup on the table I answered Mia's question with a short,

"Yes."

"So you still don't have a job and a place to live, right?"

"Yes."

I know where this is going. If I'm right then the next question is...

"Do you want to work at the Hostess of Fertility? We have rooms for staff."

Here it is.

"Why?"

"So yes or no?"

"Yes..." I sighed.

"Welcome." She smiled contentedly.

"Did I pass your criteria?"

"Yes. I know you can cook and take care of customers, looking at your hands and your move. Syr will guide you."

Syr immediately smiled at me.

"I am Syr Flova. You can call me Syr."

"Raiden Rei. You can call me Rei. Nice to meet you, Syr-senpai."

"S-senpai!?" Syr looked shocked and her face turned red.

"Hahaha. Are you so happy just for being called senpai?"

"A little."

Suddenly the pub door opened signaling another customer.

"Here you are, Alise." An elegant black-haired girl in a yukata called Lovell's first name. Beside her an elf with blonde hair looked at her disappointedly.

"We have an adventure to go on."

"I'm coming!" Lovell, who had just finished her meal, threw some money into Mia's hand.

"See you soon, Raiden!" She waved and then she disappeared with them.

"If I'm not mistaken, they're Astrea child, right? I heard they have an expedition next week." Syr said.

"Rei. What kind of food can you cook?" Mia suddenly asked.

"What do you want me to cook?"

"Oh? Is that a challenge. I like this. Follow me into the kitchen now."

With that I got my first job in this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...