Trash Falling In Love: Which...

By Allioune24

There are no Rules in falling love. This was the first time that Claude met a man who was more attractive tha... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

IV

2.1K 158 46
By Allioune24

"You fucking told the Emperor to fuck off?" Alver Crossman scowled at his shithead dongsaeng, finally at a loss for words. He told this bastard countless times to keep his shithead personality in check!

Cale snorted, annoyed and sluggish.

"You son of a bitch!" Alver Crossman yelled at his dongsaeng for the first time. He did everything he could to warn this jerk not to do anything stupid, but he is still doing everything stupid! They will not survive if the Emperor has his way!

"What am I going to do with you?"

"It is simple: remove me as Prime Minister, and I will return home," Cale said, smiling as holy as he could.

Alver simply frowned and sat in his seat. Cale Henituse is the worst possible threat and nightmare. Although other kingdoms tolerated this jerk's behavior, with a prickly, menopausal Obelian Emperor at the helm, it would quickly escalate into a full-fledged war.

What the fuck am I doing with this bastard? Hah! I want to go home!

For the first time, he dreaded going against the world. In comparison to the previous Moguro Empire and the Thousand-Year-Old Obelian Empire, they are still in their infancy.

"Well, he prefers nasty bastards, so I will be safe," Cale said as he took the children in his arms and walked away, thinking about paying a visit to the princess. The kids had expressed an interest in playing with her, so why not do it now?

"Wait! I haven't finished—you bastard!"

Cale smirked and dashed out the door.

.

.

Cale had no intention of ever meeting that dirtbag emperor, but he is smirking like there is no tomorrow. This adorable little princess certainly made his day!

"We will have to rob this place, My Princess."

"Hihi!" Athanasia laughs and looks at him. Ohn and Hong sat on his shoulders, while he held Athanasia in his arms. He raised his head, frowning at how uselessly old and filthy her Palace was at the time.

"Is this a princess's residence?" He gritted his teeth." The servants bowed their heads, trembling.

"I knew the emperor had no interest in the princess but a dog dares to bite it's master."

His fast moving servants immediately placed the servants of Ruby Palace in place.

"Make it livable, Ron."

"Yes, My Lord."

.

.

"That man?" Claude snarks and leans back. "He dared to refuse the Emperor and instead went to the princess?"

"He appears to like children, Your Majesty," Felix replied.

Athanasia was only five years old. That man preferred the child over him.

.

.

Cale frowned when he ended up in front of the Emperor's room. He was carrying Athanasia in his arms for a walk but Felix Robane came and said the princess had made an appointment.

The adorable princess asked him to come with her and here he is standing before this grand gold door while waiting for the princess to come out.

Should I leave?

He can hear Raon and the kittens laughing at his misfortune. The more he rejects the Emperor, the more compelled he is to meet him.

"Hah."

"Fufu, I thought the Prime Minister of Rowoon Empire, like the Prime Minister of Obelia, was a ruthless man."

"It is not like I wanted to be one."

The Knight of Crimson Blood, Felix Robane. The most trusted and powerful knight in the Emperor's service. Ron gave him information about everyone inside the palace just to be safe, but he never imagined such a man would be willing to serve the emperor blindly.

Childhood bosom brothers have always had that special bond.

"Rowoon has to be a fun place to live."

"No, I want to destroy it."

Felix Robane let out a snort. His laughter was the same as any other ordinary man's.

"Of course you would want that because you seem to despise being Prime Minister."

"Who wants to be buried in paperwork? Only fools would want that," he smirked.

They conversed as if they were old friends catching up. Felix has some sort of conversational ability. He may act like Choi Han usually does but he's a good conversational partner.

They were exchanging dark jokes when Claude opened the door to his room himself. He had Athanasia follow after him. The child approached Cale and he immediately brought her into his arms.

"Tell them to prepare our dinner."

Claude stared at them for a good while. He can hear their talk loudly and clearly. The redhead is always sarcastic towards him, but he talks normally, albeit a bit darkly, towards Felix.

They went to the dining area. Cale sat next to the princess and had been assisting her with her meal.

"You have the audacity to tell me to fuck off," Claude said coldly. Felix flinches, while Cale continues to smile as if nothing is wrong.

"I did, Your Majesty, and you are not the only one." Cale made no attempt to conceal his disdain for the emperor.

"If you keep up this front, you could get killed."

"Try it, Your Majesty. Let us see which falls first: my head or this empire," Cale says sarcastically.

A powerful mana surges along with a very powerful mana. Felix could tell that the redhead was no easy man. He looked weak but he's not weak at all.

"You will continue disrespecting me?"

"Why should I even respect a useless father who threw away his own child? I pity the woman who gave birth to such an adorable child."

Cale Henituse is crossing the line.

"She chose the wrong man to be the father of her child."

Felix was ready to stop any attack coming from the Emperor. He gazed at Cale Henituse, who calmly chugged the bottle of liquor directly.

Everything on the table shattered the moment Cale made that comment. Claude seemed angry as he lashed out, "What do you even know?"

Cale stood up. Felix immediately took the princess in his arms. Her safety is his priority right now.

"I do not know anything and I do not need to know useless crap," Cale admitted openly, "but one thing is certain... If I were the Princess's father... I would never be like you."

Cale's blatant disrespect caused the emperor to frown deeply.

What Cale said is true and he knew he did something abominable.

Claude remained silent.

"I have no interest in talking to an eccentric man."

Although he's a good monarch, if he can't be a good father, then it's all useless.

The previous generation gives and raises another version of themselves.

"I pity the princess for having a failure of a father."

He bowed deeply, his gaze remaining fixed on the Emperor.

Cale miraculously exited the dining hall, followed by Felix and Athy.

"Hah. I met another frustrating-annoying man," he said, brushing his bangs aside.

The emperor will not let him get away with this. He is nowhere to be found.

Felix had developed feelings for the man who had sarcastically put the emperor in his place.

"You truly are a brilliant light, Your Grace."

Cale frowned as soon as he heard that. Felix just sounded like CLOPEH?!

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 346 13
i died, in a stupid way, bt now i am a butler from "the trash from the count family"?! , just a random story i make in between classes xD
24K 899 6
ok so Yes This a Tcf x Wmmap so Basically Wmmap Are gonna React to Claude as Alberu Crossman Disclamier Cover ain't nor is Tcf or Wmmap just The F...
81.7K 1.5K 24
this is a book of tomboo oneshots all platonic! go subscribe/follow Tommyinnit and Ranboolive/Ranboo and any other content creators i mention in this...
7.4K 171 7
TCF watches Venion S̶t̶a̶n̶ De Alger Obelias backstory and finds out things that weren't mentioned in the novel/manhwa