Agent Alina- Eggsy unwin

By egspearl

Alina, a captivating spy of the Kingsman agency, exudes an air of mystery that draws all eyes towards her. Li... More

00
introduction
01- Grumpy Beginnings
02- Hes like art. Terrible art. But still, art.
03- Wheres Colin Firth when i need him the most?
04- The assult on both sides.
05- Cupid Screwed Up.
Authors Note
06- Hallelujah, My Ass.
07- Pleasing a Storm.
08- He Cheated Death and He Wants a Divorce.
09- Cool, Cool, Cool, Cool, Cool. (Not Cool)
10- Funny Story (Valentine is Onto Us)
11- Dont Read This.
12- Why Couldnt It be Mini-Golf.
13- The Sun Can Fuck Right Off.
14- Important Information: Valentine Isnt Happy.
15- Why Do I Do This?!
16- The Perfect Ending to An Almost-Perfect Story.

Authors Note

163 4 0
By egspearl

Ahhh! The story is finally complete, this took me WEEKS!!

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it, let me know if you guys want some more content because i have a lot more ideas for Alina and Eggsy go grow their relationship and conquer so many more challenges!!

As always, here's some more yummy pictures of Taron Egerton to brighten up your day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 133 17
A kingsman agent follows in his father and best friends footsteps, understanding and unlocking his true potential, but also finding his true love.
42.2K 952 15
Cassie Hart is a well trained Kingsman Agent. She's quick, quiet, sneaky and seductive. She's flawless at her work. But what happens when she meets E...
128K 3.3K 29
Book II !!!COMPLETED!!! He was annoying, yet hilarious. Probably world's biggest asshole that made her want to scream so loud that it burst her lungs...
47.6K 968 32
All Guinevere King has always wanted to become a Kingsman like her mother and father before her but her grandfather will not allow it. But that doesn...