Ever-Infinite Possibility [Om...

By PNG-41

[THIS STORY DIVERGES FROM THE OMNI SAIYAN VERSE FROM DavidBornAgain PLEASE VIEW THE ORIGINAL FANFIC] What wo... More

Bio
WHAT-IF the gods took Y/N in? (1)
''What could possibly go wrong?''[2]
''To void it shall return.'' (4)
''Kicked out of the Driver seat'' (5)

''A series of Fortunate events'' (3)

75 4 0
By PNG-41

【┘】ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʙᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ 【┘】

Both Vial and Y/N sat there on the ground. Both appeared to be nervous and for good reason too. A very angry looking Devorah stood in front of the two with her arms crossed.

Devorah: What were you thinking! (She said this looking over to Vial, her expression still full of anger)

Vial: (He waved his arms defensively) Hey in my defense it was hilarious!

Devorah: (She grunted before smacking Vial on the head which sent him flying across the room) Idiot.

Y/N: (He was shocked by the force of Devorah's slap)

Another god, Deiogus was standing to the left of Devorah.

Deigous: Take it easy on him. It's not like anybody got hurt! 

Devorah: Well there was tons of damage to a bunch of planets! (Devorah yelled)

Vial: Yeah but nobody got hurt in the process! (Vial rubbed his cheek which still burnt from the force of the hit)

Y/N: (He nodded being able to understand the situation. He didn't found that whole rampage fun and was eager to go again) 

Y/N's growth has been rapid in terms of intelligence and an actual personality had begun forming from the rage that used to make up his entire being. The future looked brighter than ever and it was all thanks to Deiogus.

Vial: But this conversation proves that Y/N isn't a threat anymore, right?

Devorah: (Devorah looked confused by his words) What? Of course he's dangerous!

Vial: I mean.. he hasn't punched anybody the whole time he's been in this room. (Vial shrugged, He knew he was right about this)

Y/N: (He simply remained quiet listening to their words. Vial was right he hadn't lashed out the same way as he would've before. He barely even felt the same negative emotion he was once filled with. Something about living with these gods changed him) ...

Deiogus: (He looked at Y/N and smiled. He felt relieved seeing this change, knowing he was right to choose taking him in)

Devorah: (She didn't have anything to refute Vials words) Well what you did was still dangerous and idiotic.

Vial: Again.. it was funny. (Vial said with a grin on his face only to get smacked again)

Y/N: (He didn't understand why but this situation amused him. For the first time he burst out laughing) 

Vial: Hey you're supposed to be on my side here! (WHAM!) Ow! Was that really neede- (WHACK!) SOMEONE HELP!! (SMACK)-

【ⴵ】

Y/N walked around with a bruised Vial next to him. He was allowed to roam around under close surveillance. Despite his rapid growth he wasn't fully trusted and for good reason too.  Y/N simply looked around gazing at each of the cool designs for different items. Y/N was basically a child, a rapidly learning child but a child nonetheless. 

Vial: (He rubbed his cheek still visibly sore from the impact of Devorah's hits) That woman really needs to learn the word restraint. 

Y/N: (He smirked at Vial point to the bruises on his face signifying he found Vial's pain funny)

Vial: (He looked annoyed by this) Alright you want to take this outside then? (Vial tightened his fist he really felt like hitting someone right now)

Y/N: (He looked surprised by the request but someone about battle made his blood boil. He grinned at Vial ready to fight)

Vial: Well then.. (Vial's arm then turned a black shade as it stretched out tossing Y/N into the air through the force of the hit. The material that made up his right fist had completely turned into a slime like substance resembling the dark prison Y/N was held in)

Y/N: (He was dazed as he was knocked away into the air but quickly regained his focus) GRRRHH! (He then forced his energy downward in an attempt to push himself up. To his suprise it worked! He was flying! Y/N then dashed at Vial moving at much higher speed now that he was flying) 

Vial: Woah that was quick! (Vial then jumped out of the way of Y/N just in time to deliver a knee to the stomach to send the Saiyan off course)

Y/N: (He was growing used to flying and was able to steady himself before he hit any type of object. The Saiyan was having fun with this fight) RAHHHH!! (His voice held a lot less rage in it than before. The Saiyan dashed to throw a punch which Vial quickly went to counter. This time the Saiyan ducked under the fist and grabbed Vial by the leg, beginning to spin around)

Vial: WOAH! (Vial said as he was spun by the Saiyan as Y/N let him go he was sent flying into the air) Interesting.. (Vial said as his hands once again turned a darker shade stretching out behind the Saiyan. Suddenly Vial was sent rushing at the Saiyan like a rocket)

Y/N: (Y/N then used his ability of flight to launch himself above Vial before stomping down on his body)

Vial: (Vial had the wind knocked out of him from this but the Saiyan didn't stop at a single stomp he kept jumping up and down continually harming Vial. In this moment Vial realized that Y/N, having been born from negativity couldn't understand the concept of sparring. In the mind of this Saiyan every fight was to the death) 

Y/N: (He smiled enjoying stomping out Vial. Though a small part of him felt bad about this.. maybe because Vial had been nice to him their entire time knowing each other? Despite this his instincts had more control than his conscious)

Vial: (Suddenly Vial threw sand into the eyes of the Saiyan) Pocket Sand! (He yelled with a grin. After this he backflipped out of the way from Y/N's descent. Vial then front flipped pushing his heels into the chest of the Saiyan) 

Y/N: (He put his hands over his eyes) GAHHH! (The Saiyan tried to open his eyes but he kept blinking making it difficult to see. Then the Saiyan was knocked into a wall from the impact on his chest)

Vial: (Vial then formed a tendril from out of his arm hitting the Saiyan square in the chest) Annoying right?

Y/N: (The Saiyan was knocked down by this force and felt incredible pain within his chest. His breathing was heavy as the wind left his lungs)

Vial: (Vial stood above him with a smirk as his arm once again turned its darker shade forming a blade. He then swung his arm down at Y/N) 

Y/N: (He gazed upon the rapidly approaching blade. It was as if time slowed for him and yet he couldn't move. Flashes of his life up until this point played within his mind. He didn't know what was going on. All he could do was lay there unable to do anything about his rapidly approaching end. Was this really the climax of his story?)

Vial: (The blade then stopped mere centimeters away from Y/N's face. The blade then retracted back into his arm. Vial then looked at Y/N with a smile on his face)

Y/N: (The Saiyan couldn't understand this action. He was split between a feeling of relief and a feeling of confusion. He simply tilted his head at Vial)

Vial: (Vial then crouched beside the Saiyan) Not every fight has to be to the death you know. You had fun right? (Y/N nodded at this to Vial's amusement) Well then you can't fight again if you're opponent is dead. 

Y/N: (Y/N considered his words. His primal emotions wouldn't be so easily erased but after this they may be easier to control) ... (If Y/N knew a word to express gratitude he would've used it by now)

Vial: When someone helps another out.. the person who was helped usually says "Thank you". (Vial said almost reading Y/N's rather empty mind)

Y/N: (Though his understanding of words still lacked in depth, he was happy to learn this) Thank you.

Vial: (That was all Vial needed to hear. He turned and smiled at his friend) You're welcome. (Suddenly, a bunch of lesser deities flew to Vial and Y/N)

Random Deity #1: I knew the Saiyan wasn't to be trusted.. attacking a deity, unforgivable! (He had his spear out pointed to the Saiyan)

Y/N: (He understood the intent to harm represented by each Deity as he stood and got ready to fight. His battle instinct clearly triggered once again) GRRRHHH! (Despite his attitude toward Deiogus, Devorah, and Vial, he wasn't great with any other people)

Vial: Don't jump to conclusions. (Vial said in a calm tone standing between the Deities and Y/N) Look I get you guys don't trust him but at least ask me what happened first.

Random Deity #2: Can't argue with that. (He dropped his weapon)

Random Deity #3: You don't drop your weapon you idiot.. you put it away! (She said looking angered by her fellow gods shenanigans)

Random Deity #2: I am putting it away! On the ground!

Vial: Yeah.. while you guys do that.. (Vial walked over to Y/N as a orb of slime surrounded them. As the slime dropped to the ground the two disappeared)

Random Deity #2: Gross.. (He said only to get smacked by both other Deities) Ow...

【ⴵ】

On a rather beautiful planet there were two deities both of which appearing to arguing about something. One possessing blue hair and the other possessing purple. 

-------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER PROFILE

Name: Levina

Race: God

Age: Unknown

Bio: Levina is one of the Six major Deities. She can come across as Jaded and Sarcastic however that is mainly  around stupidity (Bekiro). She doesn't hate her creations or her fellow deities by any means. Levina is actually very Calm, Rational, and Caring.

-----------------------------------------------

Levina: How stupid can you be? (Levina said in a irritated tone of voice. She wasn't happy with Bekiro's antics)

Bekiro: Don't insult my intelligence i'm smarter than both you and Geouro combined! (Bekiro said believing it to be true. He was really the embodiment of pride)

Levina: Keep dreaming you make that beast looks like a Genius! (By beast she referred to Y/N. She still didn't trust Deiogus' plan for him as she hasn't seen any of the progress made yet)

Suddenly the field that surrounded the two gods began to wither bursting into black goo. The slime began to move together forming a black orb. The orb then released revealing the Saiyan.

Both gods were shocked by this.. they expected the appearance of Vial not the Saiyan!

Levina: What the- Then where is-  

Vial: Hi. (Vial said from behind the two. He had a wide grin)

Levina & Bekiro: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Both gods jumped back shocked from this) 

Bekiro: (He quickly calmed himself trying not to show any suprise) I knew it was too good to be true, you getting eaten would've been one of the highest points of my life.

Vial: Well that's sad but it makes sense. You get beaten up so consistently you'd take any win you could get. (Vial chuckled to himself)

Levina: (Levina groaned having both Bekiro and Vial in one place was unbearable)

Y/N: (He was confused by the area he was in it was a Lucious field full of flowers) Huh

Bekiro: (He grit his teeth annoyed by Vial this was until Y/N said that) It talks now?

Levina: (She smacked Bekiro on the back of the head annoyed by his quips) Shut up. Though I am intrigued it learned at such a rapid pace.

Vial: HE. It's HE not it.  (He emphasized his words and slowed them down to make sure the two understood)

Y/N: (He crossed his arms he hadn't learnt enough to use big sentences yet)

Levina: Ok he-

Bekiro: Why? It's a beast, why treat it like a person?

Vial: Because this beast has better manners than you.

Bekiro: HAH! I doubt it. He probably doesn't even know what a simple hello is

Vial: And that's worse than you... how?

Bekiro: (He seethed with anger at Vial turning to him and dashing at him ready to fight)

Levina: (She held Bekiro back) Calm down!

Vial: Come at me! Come on!

ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

◄◄▐▐ ►►

Yo it's been awhile! I've mostly just been constantly redoing this chapter. Though i'm glad I was able to get it out before the end of the week! I've got something big planned next chapter so stay tuned and remember 

ɿɘvɘɿoᎸ ɘbiʜ ƚ'ᴎɒɔ uoY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 18 7
This is going to be first time I've ever written a fanfic so I wouldn't mind having you share your thoughts about it, I'm writing this because I'm bo...
235K 3.4K 200
Here's a new story to start the New Year! I am (Y/N) (L/N), and the truth of the matter is that I am a descendant from a long line of angels! In oth...
2.1K 106 9
What if the Multiverse was not formed by 12 universes, but of Nine Realms that each one of them was an entire macrocosm? What if Zeno wasn't the re...
13.9K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...