FNaF Theories

By Zebracorn-chan

Random theories, Speculation and observations regarding FNaF characters and games! Cover done by me, all cred... More

Am I Going Insane ??? Cassie's dad Identity
How Dittophobia connected FNaF4 to Security Breach [FNaF Book]
FNaF Fans complaining for the dumbest stuff about Freddy in Space 3, a thread:
The implications of the books being in-universe fanfictions
FNaF Plus being object of controversy once again.

Spoiler Free FNaF Movie Review

9 0 0
By Zebracorn-chan

Tonight I watched the FNaF movie, a movie I've been waiting for since 2015 like the rest of the veteran fans. I had high expectations given the long wait and the passion that went into creating it and I must say that they were achieved.

The robots are great and the story is really well written, nothing too complex for a casual viewer and not too simple for hardcore fans.

The presence of some references to YouTubers, other games, books, and old hoaxes created by the fandom are not factors that are particularly annoying since they are present for a few seconds each.

All the actors were fantastic in their roles, and the people inside the animatronic costumes were believable the entire time.

The relationships between the characters and how they evolve over the course of just under 2 hours of film is very beautiful.

Overall, an excellent product that should be able to make all parties happy without overshadowing the fandom. If you are curious, I encourage you to go and see it because it is a film that deserves a lot; definitely a film that I will go to see several times with different friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 3.6K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan ๐Ÿ’—
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
142K 6.9K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor โค๏ธ -BLICKY.
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

67.2K 1.4K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...