The Adventures of The Calypso...

By starry_eyed_suns

Ever wondered what it would be like if Aaron Taylor Johnson, Sebastian Stan, Evan Peters, Chris Evans and Mil... More

Meet The Calypso Boys:
✨ MANAGER REVEAAAALLLLL ✨
The Band's First Ever Tour (The Wipeout! European Tour 2022)
πŸͺž Band Wardrobe: '10:35'
How The Boys Perform On Stage During A Song Interlude:
🏝️The Calypso Boys And Their X/Twitter Convo's 🏝️
🌸 'The Sunshine Lingo' (The Band's First Album) 🌸
🏝️ The Calypso Boys And Their X/Twitter Convo's (Part 2) 🏝️:
🎀 Group Interview At Halloween Horror Nights 2023 in Orlando ((Transcript)):
πŸͺžBand Wardrobe (Episode 2): 'If You're Too Shy, Let Me Know'
A Goofy Aaah Behind The Scene's Pic From An Old Arena Show:

πŸ“» Aaron and Chris Radio Interview ((Transcript)):

9 0 0
By starry_eyed_suns

Here is the transcript of a radio interview that Aaron and Chris did for a local radio station whilst the band were in Madrid on their Wipeout! European Tour in the summer of 2022. 

In this interview, the boys spill some of their craziest moments from the tour so far, what they like to eat and drink before they go on stage, what their favourite songs to perform live are and much more!

So get cosy and strap yourselves in! 

~

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   And right here ready to be interviewed in our studio, they are slowly becoming one of the biggest boybands in the world right now with a huge fanbase not only here in Spain, but in many other countries too. Please welcome Aaron Johnson and Chris Evans from the sensational band The Calypso Boys!

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:      Hello!

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:     Hey everyone who's listening *laughs*

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Well, you guys seem pretty happy today! First of all, congrats on this amazing Wipeout! Tour that you've been embarking on recently across Europe. From what I've seen so far, you've all been on your absolute best coming out and performing like that almost every night. So well done congrats on everything that this tour has achieved so far!

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   Thank you so much, I mean, in preparation for this tour, our manager Paul Rudd...

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   He's amazing! 

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   *laughs*  Yeah, he is amazing! Um, anyways, our manager Paul put all of us on these strict cardio and meal plans in preparation...for this tour, which was kind of hard because....we hadn't been on that strict of a lifestyle before, but it all payed off for us in the end, right?

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   Oh, for real! I mean, like Chris said, it was hard having to be restricted diet-wise and that. I remember calling Sebastian one time to ask how he was...y'know....holding up with this, and he was complaining because *laughs* He wanted to eat a box of warm Krispy Kreme's, at the time when he couldn't. But yeah, it was all worth it in the end, because we had all of this energy on stage all of a sudden, which is an amazing feeling when you're able to perform at your best and put on a true show for the fans!

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    Amazing stuff, so, I should probably start off our conversation by asking you two how the tour is going, have you all been getting along well behind the scenes well and things?

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:     I've found it actually really comforting, I don't know why. Probably because all of the fans who've been loving you for you are literally there in front of you jumping around and singing along to all of your songs, like for me, that's so lovely to see.

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Awe, that's lovely, Chris. What about you, Aaron?

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:     For me.....I think I'd have to say the strong camaraderie that we share backstage. It's like we always support each other no matter what, and like....we always do that as a group as much as possible, but I think it get's more stronger on tour.

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   Totally, like, do you remember our show that we did in Vienna a few nights ago and Evan fell over on stage whilst we were performing 'Applause' ? 

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:  Oof, noooo, that was BAD!

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Oh no, what on earth happened to poor Evan?

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   You don't know what happened? Damn, literally it was all over Instagram and X the day after the show, I felt bad for him, but thank god he's ok!

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   Ok, so what happened was during our show in Vienna a couple of nights ago, we were in the middle of performing our song 'Applause' , everyone knows it because it's like one of our biggest hits, and Evan comes up next to me on stage to do this piece of choreography we were supposed to do together.....let's just say he um.....he took a little tumble in front of 20,000 people....

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:  A little tumble, Aaron? Nah, he FELL, not tumbled *laughs*

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    So did he hurt himself or did he survive? 

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   No, he's ok, Paul called in some medics to check him over after the show and he only had a small bruise on his leg from where he had hit it, but that was all! 

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Oh well that's ok! Sounds like your tour journey is going great *laughs*

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:  Sure is! 

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    Some crazy news that I DID hear about though was....Chris, you and Miles got spotted by the paparazzi in Budapest recently getting food for the team. I mean, how do you feel about this whole getting snapped in public situation because I understand that it can be alarming and uncomfortable for some people.

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   *pauses awkwardly*  Goddamn, that was a very.....weird situation that we were in because, obviously us as a group, we've....had issues with the paparazzi before, but in this particular case, myself and Miles weren't doing anything, like, amazing y'know. We were just getting takeout at this little cafe nearby to the arena we performed in, so, it was definitely awkward, but we forgot all about it like an hour afterwards so it's all good!

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   Yeah, I don't blame you for feeling awkward about it, the paparazzi are weirdos! 

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   True...true...

 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    Oh god this food talk has got me hungry *laughs* But I really wanna know is....what do you guys like to eat and drink before a show? Do you have to eat certain foods or you allowed to eat what you want? 

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:    Wellll.....Paul's not putting us on strict-arse diets the WHOLE time, y'know! 

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   I remember asking him this question on the opening night of the tour in Dublin, and he basically said.....go wild! So, yes, we do have limits on our diets sometimes, but before a show, Paul doesn't give a fuck! *laughs*

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:    Ah, mate, you can't go wrong with a protein shake and a McDonalds Big Mac before hitting the stage, though. I actually had that when we were doing the show in Warsaw, it was lovely, the Polish do a decent McDonalds! *sips his water*

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   What about you, Chris? What do you like to eat before a show?

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   Well, *laughs a little*  I would consider myself quite a generous guy, so I like to share my pre-show food with my fellow bandmates. For example, me and Sebastian shared a LOVELY large portion of curly fries and a pepperoni pizza from this insane pizzeria when we were in Rome just 2 days ago, so yeah, we loved sharing that together.

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:     That's lovely of you, Chris, bless your heart! 

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   They don't call him the dad of the group for nothing, he's doing that stuff all the time making sure none of our team or the rest of the group goes hungry before go-time! 

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   *almost spits out his water*  HA, yup, they don't call the dad of this group for nothing, I guess!

 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    The dad of the group, I LOVE that! Ok, we're almost out of time with you guys as we have to let you get back to the arena to prepare extra hard for your show here in Madrid tonight, but my final question for you two is: is there a certain song in the setlist of the tour that you really enjoy performing out there on stage? 

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   YES, oh my god, there is one song that comes to mind straight away for me! I choreographed the routine for this song myself and it's just...

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:    Wait what song are you thinking, Aaron?

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   It's 'The Fame', I remember the first time we performed this song on the tour was in Paris, and the crowd went crazy, but it was the first time I got to show off the choreography that I made, like, 1 week before the tour started, and it was just all so good! 

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:   Oh yeahhh, that was awesome, but I hate to break it to ya, 'The Fame' IS a good song to do live but it's not my personal choice. Mine is actually....'4 Minutes'

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:    That's fair, I love performing '4 Minutes' as well.

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:    I have to say, guys, both are great songs. I would've said 'Dreaming Of You' for my choice. There's just something about the songs when you're all playing the instruments that gets me...

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:    True, I love the instrument songs! And Aaron, you kill it on that guitar everytime, man!

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:  *laughs*  Stoppp, you know I don't sound THAT amazing...

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙍:   Well, I'm afraid that's all we have time for guys. Thank you so much to Aaron and Chris from The Calypso Boys for joining us here in the studio, and the best of luck for your show here in Madrid tonight, I'm sure all of your amazing fans here in Spain will enjoy seeing you perform, I shall hopefully see you around in the future!

𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎:    Gracias, listeners!

𝘼𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉:   G'bye!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.3K 127 28
What would you do if unimaginable power was suddenly available at your fingertips? Enter a world where superheroes dominate the media - specifically...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...