By -Lesson-

Just oneshots of stories! I will try to post weekly/dayliy, anygays just please read it- I'm open for reques... More

•°𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟°•
A gentle morning (Smut & Fluff)
High school au (fluff)
CANDY STEALER (Fluff)
Explain? (fluff)
not a story
gay
Short stories [all DNB with no smut sorry)
Nervous? (fluff)
Bored? (Smut)
Cold (Fluff)
Mini DNB stories
Fireworks? (fluff)
The wedding (Fluff)
Taking a break cuz of exams-
WHAT THE FUCK!?

Rough Day? (fluff and smut??)

904 16 12
By -Lesson-

How horny are all y'all??

Anygays-

Hello! Fireballs! Welcome or Welcome back

Doing another smut chapter 👌

!!Disclaimer!!

I do not ship the real people.

There will be consent because it is very very hot.

Also!! This is still Halloween- because I forgot to post this in October- sorry-

Kinks: read it yourself and guess cuz I don't feel nice today

If you aren't comfortable with this, please do not read it at all-

---
【I】【n】【f】【o】

Techno had a bad day on the last day of his job (because he gonna have a vacation) and Dream is gonna cheer him up like a good husband:3

That's right, they are married and there ain't nothin' you can do about>:3

Oh and Dream is a stay at home husband because bottom-

Techno is the bread winner aka the one that makes money

This is an au so they ain't gonna be streamers (sorry TvT)

---

A rainy night outside, it looks like it would take a while for Techno to come back from work.

[It was 9 pm]

Dream was carving a pumpkin, making a smiley face on the pumpkin.

"Hm, I'll put this on the front porch." Dream said to himself, he smiled as he looked at the pumpkin and the other one that hasn't been carved yet.

Dream let out a sigh. "It's almost midnight, where is he?" Dream mumbled to himself, looking at the window outside.

[10:45 pm]

Dream sat down on a chair, eating his dinner alone.

"I hope he didn't overwork himself..." Dream was getting more and more worried.

Dream felt a little lonely in the empty dining room.

[11:29 pm]

Dream was still waiting for Techno, he was close to falling asleep but he wanted to see Techno.

Dream kept waiting and waiting and the longer he waited his eyes felt heavy.

He decided to make a cup of coffee so he doesn't accidentally fall asleep.

[11:49 pm]

Dream was about to fall asleep but he heard the door knob russell and the door opened.

Techno finally came back home, he looked tired as crap and his pink hair was in a low ponytail.

"Bacon! You came home!!" Dream smiled, his eyes lit up as he saw Techno, he was so happy that Techno was home.

"Hey..." Techno muttered, dropping his suitcase and walking to Dream, hugging him.

"Rough day at work?" Dream asked, taking out Techno's hair tie, as he ran his fingers through Techno's hair.

Techno just nodded as he passed out from exhaustion.

"Oh Techno..." Dream smiled at him, pulling him close, nuzzling into Techno's neck.

"I should probably give you a reward for all your hard work..." Dream whispered, before also falling asleep, the both of them cuddled up.

---

The sun rises in the early morning and the sunshine lit up the living room.

Dream slowly woke up and let out a yawn as he looked at Techno who was still sleeping in his arms.

"Techno- honey, could you let go? I need to go make us some breakfast" Dream whispered, trying to get out of Techno's grip.

"Five more minutes..." Techno mumbled tiredly, it looks like he isn't letting go.

"Love, I'm not your teddy bear-" Dream sighed as he tried getting out of Techno's grip but he couldn't.

Techno chuckled at that, he was still holding Dream, snuggling him.

"Technoooo-" Dream blushed as Techno got really close to him.

"What? We've been doing this for years, what's the difference now?" Techno looked at Dream.

"I- um- I'm just embarrassed!" Dream scoffed and finally broke free from Techno's grip.

"Heh!? Come back-" Techno tried to grab Dream to pull him back but Dream was too far away.

"No no, I need to make breakfast so stay here." Dream smiled, walking in the kitchen.

Techno groaned as he sat up on the couch, he could hear the stove and Dream cooking.

Techno got up and went to their bedroom's bathroom, taking a cold shower to wake himself up.

Soon after he was done he changed into a simple t-shirt and shorts.

Techno went to the kitchen, hugging Dream from behind, pulling him close.

"Techno, I'm still cooking." Dream said with a sigh, as he still continued to cook breakfast.

"Mhm..." Techno nodded, he wasn't gonna let go though, he rested his head on Dream's shoulder.

Dream rolled his eyes, as he put the eggs on two plates, trying to move with someone hugging you isn't really fun.

"Techno, the food is ready." Dream said, trying to break free from Techno's hug.

"I know but I still want hugs.." Techno mumbled.

"I'll give you something more the hugs if you let go and eat your breakfast~" Dream whispered.

"Hm? Like what?" Techno asked, letting go of Dream.

"You'll see~" Dream smirked, his tone was above a whisper.

"Oh come on, just tell me." Techno hugged Dream again.

"It's a surprise now just eat your food-" Dream replied, getting out of the hug.

"Fine fine." Techno mumbled in an annoyed tone, sitting down and eating his plate of food.

Dream smiled, sitting down next to Techno, holding his hand as his also ate his food.

"Soo how was your sleep?" Dream asked, looking at Techno.

"Like shit." Techno replied.

"Oh okay-" Dream mumbled. "How was work yesterday-?"

"Again like shit." Techno replied.

"Is there anything that doesn't feel like shit to you?" Dream questioned.

"Yeah, you don't make me feel like shit." Techno smiled.

"Oh- oh aw" Dream smiled back.

[Timeskip after they both were done eating and chatting]

"So where's the surprise?" Techno looked at Dream as he washed his hands.

"Come on then, let's go to the bedroom for that." Dream whispered in a seductive tone.

Techno blushed a bit. "Okay-" he followed Dream to the bedroom.

[Y'all know what's gonna happen-]

[The smut is gonna happen<3 if you don't want to read it then stop at this point-]

"Sooo what's the surprise-" Techno was cut off by Dream passionately kissing him.

"Don't act dumb, honey~" Dream mumbled inbetween the kiss. "You know what the suprise is now~"

Techno sighed. "Whatever." He then pushed Dream on the bed.

"Oh I love it when you do that~" Dream giggled a bit.

"I know you do, love." Techno continued to kiss Dream, roughly.

"Ah~ don't give mercy~" Dream moaned, gripping Techno's shirt.

"Are you sure?" Techno asked, pulling away from Dream's lips.

"Yes I'm sure..." Dream smiled, kissing Techno's cheek. "I give you my consent, dear~"

"Good, do you want to use a safe word if it's too much?" Techno asked just to be safe.

"No it's alright, you don't go too rough anyways-" Dream coughed, looking away.

"I'm not taking that change, our safe word is 'Potatoes'." Techno replied, gently grabbing Dream's jaw to make him look at him.

"Fine. It's not like I'll use that anyways..." Dream mumbled the last part quietly.

"Sure sure." Techno took off his own shirt.

"I- uh uhhhh-" Dream blushed, looking at Techno's abs and man boobs.

"Staring again?" Techno asked, laughing lightly.

"Shut up-" Dream mumbled, covering his face.

"Never." Techno smirked, taking off Dream's shirt, and started biting Dream's neck.

Dream whimpered softly as the pain and pleasure mixed together.

"Doing well, darling~" Techno
Praised, his bites slowly moving to Dream's nipples.

"Ngh- T-Techno- just fuck me please..." Dream begged, shaking a bit as because more and more needy and desperate.

"Don't be inpatient." Techno grabbed Dream's hips to stop him from shaking.

Dream looked at Techno with needy eyes. "P-please-!" Dream begged.

Techno sighed. "Fine..." Techno took off their clothing. "You are too cute to say no to."

Dream spreads his legs wide, he was needy, twitching as the longer he waited for Techno.

"Darling~ do you really want me that bad?" Techno pulled Dream closer to his cock.

Dream immediately nodded, he reached out for Techno's cock.

"Tell me with words." Techno demanded, grabbing Dream's hands and pinning them above his head.

"Y-yes! Please fuck me! Fuck me with no mercy~" Dream begged, his tone really desperate.

"Alright alright-" Techno lined up his cock to Dream's hole and he slowly pushed it inside.

Dream let out a soft moan. "I said no mercy- Ah-" Dream squirmed.

Techno slammed it inside Dream's hole before Dream could finish.

"F-fuck yes!" Dream moaned as he was shaking with pleasure and pain from the force.

"Shhh, you are doing so great!" Techno pulled out and slammed it back inside with brutal force.

"AH!!" Dream screamed, loudly, gripping the bedsheets.

"Look at you~ taking it so good..." Techno smiled, kissing Dream as he kept slamming in and out of Dream.

Dream had tears in his eyes as Techno went rough on him, but he still wanted more of it.

Techno slammed hard into Dream's sweet spot which made Dream scream loudly that his throat would be sore tomorrow.

"THERE! AH!! THERE!! RIGHT THERE!!" Dream screamed loudly that their neighbors will probably hear.

Techno laughed at Dream's screams, he repositioned himself to hit Dream's sweet spot.

Dream's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned and screamed, gasping for air.

Techno held Dream down and without a warning he came hard onto Dream's sweet spot.

Dream was drooling a bit as he came too, his mind became blurry.

"Oops~" Techno smirked, pulling out, hugging Dream. "Sorry, sweetheart."

[The end]

Do you like this??? Please tell me-

I think I might have time to do another story this week but if not- I'm sorry TvT

Anygays have a great day/night/noon fireballs!!

.
.
.
[Word count 1611]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 669 42
Meh...... You know the drill. Smut, fluff, yadda yadda. Requests. I don't own anything except my stories. I'll happily take request, just DM me please
110K 5.1K 34
I have cute little images that pop into my mind and don't want them to be full blown phanfics, so I'll just do cute little fluffy oneshots whenever I...
686 4 19
This is literally just a compellation of SFW and NSFW stories. I've written all of the stories to come unless specified. My ADHD sucks ass so updates...