Super Sunbeam ~ Sun X Reader...

By WildChild289

Fnaf Sun OneShots Security Breach & SaMs Sun! (Moon OneShots separate book) More

System Overheated
System Overheated (2)
Moon OneShots Separate Book!.
The Tunnels Got Awkward
Cute With Kids
Jealousy ~ Jealousy ~(Sun Version)
How Sun Handles Extra Special Compliments
Sun/Moon & Hair 💇‍♀️
Mistletoe ~~
Unexpected Confession 🥀 (SaMs Sun.)
Comfort And Lullabies ~ Sun/Moon
Care & Cuddles (Sun/Moon)

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!.

168 8 8
By WildChild289

(Decorations In The Daycare ~Sun~
(whines some might be to spooky.)
<><><><><>

~ But Sunshine!.
*Sun whines*
~ What if that scares the children?. I don't want them to have nightmares!.

*Giggles lightly at how dramatic Sun can come off as sometimes.*
~ Sun...it's literally bats...made of paper plates...with googley eyes....this is the most child friendly decoration that I could think of. *Smiles softly*
I think that the children will be fine....

*Sun pouts some more and grabs a Bat, staring at it.*

~ Besides, I thought you liked googley eyes??...
*Gently takes the Bat out of Suns hands, him staring at you with that pouty face still*

~ I know what would cheer you up, and make it more friendly for the kids...let's go get some glitter and color the bats all sorts of bright colors!.

*Suns rays whirled from excitement, hugging you tight his once pouty look turned into a happy one*
~ That's a great idea!. Oh, thank you sunshine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 86 12
I know. I'm disgusting. I disgust myself.
241K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
23.4K 424 26
Marco is dating Jackie and almost every time they spend time together but behind there happiness Star was not. Ok that's it, if you want to know mor...