Bias (Bang Chan x Reader) +18

By bluebells0up

*Open Ended* You meet your bias in the strangest of circumstances.. But is it everything you imagined it wou... More

READ ME FIRST
Randoms
Friends?
Fixated
Intrusive
Free Will
Panic
Groupie
Day off
Frustrated
Jealous
Permission
Finish what you started
Hump day
Take two
Exclusive
Casual
Calm down
Tease
Out of the norm
Too Much
Yours
Date
Easy Like Sunday Morning
Hello. This is JYP Entertainment
Normality
People talk
Fool Proof
One day
Brave face
Worst is yet to come
Suggestions and Solutions
Blossom I
Blossom II
Changes
Comforting
😬
Friday Night
None the Wiser
Saturday Feelings
Jeju
Chan&Bin
Your Eyes
Bittersweet
Put on your Sunday clothes
Foundations
Promises
Hana, Dul, Set.. Ka?
Quiet
Chillin' like villians
Fuelled by rage
The Comedown
Love me or Leave me
내 사랑
All About Us
Stomach Tied In Knots
143
Interpretation
Practice makes perfect
Thirsty
Mind games
Wake up call
Guilt
Void
Amnesia
Silence Is A Scary Sound
Extra Time
Try
Distance Between Us
Well Wishing
Proud
After Party
Ring of Fire
High Spirits
Midnight 🥧
No regrets
Settled
New Normal
Welcoming
Update~
Gratitude
Gratitude Bonus Chapter ♡ Hyunbiniho
Reunions
Good Deeds
It Takes Two, Baby
p o l y a m o r y
1402
Grateful

Sound check

5.3K 125 313
By bluebells0up

(Korean in bold)

........................................................

Peter: I've got your tickets!!

I read the message over and over again. Was he serious?

I tried so damn hard to get show tickets when they released, so to just be handed them (BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS!!) was l i t e r a l l y unreal.

Me: No fucking way!!! ㅠㅠ

..........................................................

I was a nervous wreck for the last two days of this term.. then spending the whole of Friday planning my outfit, doing my complete skincare routine, washing and styling my hair, deciding which makeup look I was going for.. I was exhausted.

🕘

I woke up Saturday feeling refreshed. I showered and had a big breakfast as I didn't know when and if I would be able to eat next.

I slowly got ready, opting for something subtly sexy but cute and cosy. I'm into alternative aesthetics so I can't go without my fishnets.

Because it was November I needed to wrap up a little or I'd freeze my tits off, but I didn't want to have a coat as I'd likely need to take it off and carry it when I got warm.

Hopefully I didn't make the wrong choice.

I did my makeup, keeping it fairly natural with a teeny bit of brown eyeliner and mascara, and some glitter eyeshadow that I also placed on the high points of my cheekbones.

I took a breath before I left my flat, and made my way to the venue via bus.

On my way I saw so many people like me dressed ready for a concert, with skzoo plushie headbands and banners, all queuing down the road, waiting for the doors to open.

My ticket let me access the building straight away, skipping the queue entirely.

I excitedly took my seat in the venue, adrenaline rushing through me while I waited for StrayKids to make their appearance for soundcheck.

To my surprise, I was the only one seated in the venue, other than crew members and venue staff. Han really pulled out the stops, basically arranging my own private pre-concert. I didn't expect this at all, especially because I hadn't known Han for that long. He already trusted me so much, which really made me feel good.

As they all made their way out, testing the microphones and lighting, I eagerly awaited the sight of Han. As I noticed him I flashed him a cheesy grin and a subtle wave.

We came up with a hand signal to wave to get each others attention, and as he noticed, he did it back.

I noticed he nodded to Chan after he mouthed something to him, and then looked back at me.

I suddenly felt so embarrassed and I hid my face with my sleeves to hide my flushed cheeks.

Han must have mentioned me to Chan already. I hope he didn't tell him he's my bias.

"Is that her?" I question Han. Of course it's her, she's the only one in the room that's not staff. He nods back.

She's a perfect mix of cute and sexy. Her face really lit up when she saw Han as well.

I've got to give it to Hannie, He was right when he told me I'd like her.

The sound check finished and the doors were open to the main venue.

It quickly filled with Stays and I patiently awaited my first ever concert with StrayKids. I could not contain my excitement. After three quarters of an hour of pre concert music blaring in the venue, it went dark.

SKZ Anthem started playing, with strobe lighting all around, lighting up each corner of the room. We were chanting along and screaming for the 8 to come out.

A VCR started to play, setting the tone for the night, and not before long, they all made they way out. The atmosphere was buzzing so much.

They started with ITEM which is one of my faves from 5star, and my seat was amazing, I could see everything and watch all of them with nothing getting in the way.

I watched in awe from my seat, singing along to every song.

I tried my best to focus on all the members equally, however a certain someone kept catching my eye.

And it looked like I was catching his as well..

I can feel her eyes on me, studying me. Lets see if she folds when I make eye contact. 

That's what I thought.

I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks, and Chan smirked when he noticed me acting shy.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

I could feel myself get sucked into his eyes, almost like a magnet.

His stage outfit flashed so much skin that it left little to the imagination.

The show finished and as I went to leave, a staff member pulled me to the side, and asked me if I wanted to go to the dressing rooms.

I assumed this was Hans doing so without missing a beat I accepted the offer.

I made my way through the staff doors and opened up into a huge room, with mirrored walls, makeup desks and two large sofas.

I sat down, eagerly awaiting Han, while calming myself down after a crazy show, only to be greeted by Chan, walking in while taking off his mic pack.

He was multitasking, so didn't spot me straight away. To avoid any awkward silences, I somehow had the balls to say hello, standing up to catch his attention..

"Hi, Chan, sorry, I was invited in here.. I'm -"

"-Y/N... Nice to meet you.." He cuts me off with a smirk.

"Han has told me all about you.." I purr back, staring intently at her while winding up the cables.

Her proportions are perfect. The way her skirt sits on her ass, she looks good enough to eat.

I play it off cool while she frets in front of me. Seeing her flustered has become my new favourite thing.

"Oh.. uhh.." Fuck, what do I say to that?!

While I smiled awkwardly at him, scrambling my head for some coherent response, the doors swing open and Han, Changbin and Hyunjin walk in, eventually followed by Felix, Lee Know, I.N and Seungmin.

All sweaty and still buzzing from the show.

"Y/N!! My lovely friend! I'm so happy the staff caught you before you left. It wouldn't have been right not seeing you at all." He gushed, taking me in his arms for an embrace.

"Han! The show was incredible!" I shrieked.

"Thank you, Y/N.. Everyone, this is my friend I told you about. You know, the one who loves Chan!" Han teased, grabbing hold of my shoulder.

"No, no, don't say that, that's not true!" I cry out at him. Oh my god I'm so embarrassed. PLEASE ground swallow me up now.

"Who doesn't love Chan. Get in line" Changbin deadpans, but looks at me grinning to check I knew he was joking.

I pouted back at Changbin, knowing no matter what I would say would not help me one bit.

"You saying you don't love me, Y/N?" Chan walks up to me, cocky, questioning my defensiveness, and baring a cheeky grin across his face..

"Uhh...Love is a strong word.." I hesitate, trying not to panic.

"Am I your bias?" He whispers, closing the gap slightly between us. Is he trying to give me a heart attack?! I can feel my body getting hot.

I felt her hot breath on me. Her eyes sparkling from the sudden stress her body was put under.

I can tell she wants me. But how far is she willing to go?

I lick my teeth and stare at her lips.

"Alright Channie hyung, you're gonna make her explode if you get any closer" Han tries to break the suffocating air that surrounded us.

"When's your next show?" I try to divert the attention to something else. Han clocked my efforts and smirked at me.

"Tomorrow night til next Friday. We have a break on Tuesday, but back at it Wednesday night."

"Busy then, I bet-"

"-Do you want to join us? Its just domestic shows so you wouldn't be going far.." Chan interrupts me again.

"Oh.. I uhh.. Can if you really want me to?" I queried. Is he serious?

"Pack a bag when you get home. Send Han your address and I'll get someone to come pick you up in the morning." He instructs.

I don't know what it was about him, but I knew I just needed to do what he told me. He had this intimidating aura about him, that I didn't want to get on the wrong side of. 

I noticed as he suggested to come, that a few of the members looked at Chan in confusion. This mustn't be a normal thing for Chan to suggest...

She left for the evening, and I felt concerned eyes on me. 

"I hope you know what you're doing, Chan." Lee know sighed.

"Relax. Just going to have a bit of fun. You're welcome to join in." I flash a cheeky smile back at him.

"She is my friend y'know. Please be kind to her." Han whined.

"Of course, What do you take me for?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.7K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...
2.1K 57 13
This is a series of multiple ChanxSeungmin short stories. It offers different takes on how I believe this duo would be as a couple, with Chan as the...
18.2K 720 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...
5K 29 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...