π…πžπ’β”ƒ18+

By _lilyare

"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" 𝑭𝒐... More

┃01┃
┃02┃
┃03┃
┃04┃
┃05┃
┃06┃
┃07┃
┃08┃
┃09┃
┃10┃
┃11┃
┃12┃
┃13┃
┃14┃
┃15┃
┃16┃
┃17┃
┃18┃
┃19┃
┃20┃
┃21┃
┃22┃
┃23┃
┃24┃
┃25┃
┃26┃
┃27┃
┃28┃
┃29┃
┃30┃
┃31┃
┃32┃
┃33┃
┃34┃
┃35┃
┃36┃
┃37┃
┃38┃
┃39┃
┃40┃
┃41┃
┃42┃
┃43┃
┃44┃
┃46┃
┃47┃
┃48┃
┃49┃
┃50┃
┃51┃
┃52┃
┃53┃

┃45┃

15K 400 56
By _lilyare

"Play with you?" He cocked an elegant brow and gently smiled at her.

"Yes," she chirped.

Seeing the specs forcefully perched on her doll-like face, Yang chuckled whilst bowing down his head to kiss her as he murmured. "You little cutie, first tell me what are you up to, um?"

His lips remained on her plump lips and his eyes gazed at her, busy reading her mischievous self silently.

Then slowly and sensually, his hands took a hold of her waist, but knowing that he was planning to place her on the work desk, Fei quickly took a hold of his shirt and requested. "I don't want to sit there."

"Quit your playing, my dear. I've a lot of work-" Suddenly, Yang paused in his sentence and then took a sharp intake of breath before whispering softly. "What are you doing?"

She blinked her eyes innocently and continued to do what she was doing. Her hand slowly worked on taking off her stocking while she gazed at him adorably.

"It's hot in this room." She pouted and waved her hand in front of her face, trying to put weight on her fake claim.

Cocking his head to the side, Yang stared down at her supple thighs as she tried to take off her stocking but was mostly fumbling around with it, succeeding in riling up his mood perfectly.

"That's so unladylike of you, darling," he said to her in a low voice, appearing serious and mature while he looked up at her with a handsome frown on his face.

If it's so hot in here, then why did she even bother coming? Only a fool wouldn't understand her intentions.

"Says the man who had never been a gentleman towards me- oh!" Bravely talking back, she giggled before gasping in a fake surprise when she noticed a small hole on her stocking.

It was clearly done because of her fumbling.

Seeing another deliberate scheme of hers, a small curve appeared on the man's face and he nodded his head knowingly. "If you say so."

Moving his hand down to her thigh, Yang teased the hole in the thin cloth and probed his index finger inside, teasing her skin in a lustful manner.

Her boldness has invited this.

Squirming as she pretended not to notice the visible lust in his eyes, she scrunched her pretty face in a cute fake frown and asked him. "W-What..should I do now?"

"Take it off." He husked, sounding nonchalant but he was certainly in a great mood as he played with her supple thigh.

Under his care, his little wife has put on a little weight and he just loved it. Her body has turned even more plump and voluptuous, and the man truly loved it.

"Help me, please?" Not minding being scrutinized by his playful gaze, she continued to press his buttons.

"No, do it yourself." Chuckling, he softly muttered a cuss, cursing for being a vixen.

Fei blushed at the sensation of heat coming from his chest while it gave her the feel of his manly rumble as he laughed at her.

And what Fei truly dislikes is being teased and made fun of by others.

She only stared into his eyes with clear determination of not backing down and Yang welcomed it with his own eyes which were filled with mirth and playfulness.

A long silence followed and none of them spoke out of stubbornness, though the man did realize that he was powerless to resist her. Not that he's any intentions to resist her anyways. He was just playing with her.

"Oh darling, if you keep this up, I swear I'll lock you in the bedroom and make you regret your choices." He warned, letting her know of the danger she is willfully inviting upon herself.

Fei's eyes brightened and she peered at him cutely, lifting her hands to play with his shirt buttons as she started. "I won't regret it, so husband.."

"Please make.." Her watery eyes shyly fluttered while she caressed his toned chest back and forth seductively.

"M-Make love to me." Her face flushed in shyness but she didn't want to show him her nervousness.

Yang stared at her, not surprised but rather taken aback by the beautifulness of the situation. The scene before was just like a beautiful dream; his beautiful wife requesting to be loved by him in such a seductive way.

How can any man resist this?

His eyes darkened and heat started to take over his lower body. The reaction was expected if that's what his little wife was seeking from him.

"Do you think that I don't know what you are up to?" The man said in a dark whisper. "When I tell you it's a no, then it means a no."

It's for her own well being. For her to conceive a child in her body can risk her life, and he was totally against such an idea. They can have a baby but not now. Not till her body is out of such condition.

Fei's eyes teared up and she glared at him stubbornly. Denying her most wanted wish like that, does he not feel a tiniest bit of remorse?

She wanted to whack him. But realizing that it will ruin her plan, she chose to ignore her anger for the meantime.

She can make it work.

Knowing her anger by the look of her face, Yang cupped her cheeks and placed his thumbs underneath her tearful eyes, wiping off her tears before they could trail down her beautiful face.

"Shh.. drop your stubbornness and wait for me in the bedroom, alright? I'll quickly finish off my work and then play with you to your heart's content. How about that?" He coaxed her in a loving tone and pressed a kiss on her forehead. It wasn't hard to understand what he meant by those simple yet crude words.

Fei, who's been asking for a baby, felt even more wronged upon listening to his words and she cursed him for being a beast.

He only knows how to pleasure himself but won't let her get pregnant with his child. This is being so cruel to her.

"Won't you.. make love to me?" She asked again, not backing down.

Yang took a deep breath and bowed his head to whisper something beside her ear, responding to her words with nothing but vulgarities. "Keep this up and I'll fuck you on the desk. If I remember correctly, you don't like being taken in here, don't you?"

Fei blushed, trembling in fear as she contemplated what to do next. Memories of her punishments came flooding in her mind, making her gulp in nervousness.

Sensing her obvious nervousness, Yang chuckled, and to put more weight into his warning, started to rip off her stockings in a barbaric way. "Okay..if you want me so badly-"

Rip! Tear!

"Ahn!" Fei squealed in surprise at the sudden harshness and trembled in his hold like a lamb. She'd be lying if she says that she doesn't fear his animalistic strength.

"-Then as a husband, shouldn't I fulfill my role too?" He gave a cunning smile and snaked his large inside her dress to feel her. However, the look on his face suddenly changed and his smile disappeared when he realized something.

Snapping his head toward his trembling wife, Yang dangerously narrowed his eyes on her and asked or more like stated in a cold voice. "You're.. not wearing anything underneath?"

His wife meekly shook her head, and that got the husband in a whirl of chaos going inside his mind. His body and mind completely froze up.

Now he won't be able to focus on his work even if he wanted to.

"You little.." Yang cussed and with a harsh swing off his arm, removed the things on the table, causing a clatter of noise as they dropped on the floor.

Fei gasped when she was placed above the desk and was pushed down to lay there, though gently, Yang's movements were out of pure anger.

"I really can't underestimate you," he coldly muttered and placed his hand above her chest to check something. As expected, she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress.

"Congrats, wife." Undoing his belt with a clank sound as he took deep breaths to cool down the heat in his body, the man continued to ridicule his scared wife. "You succeeded."

Fei's eyes widened in fear. Although, she's been prepared for this, the sudden change in his demeanor scared her to the bones. Because right now, all he looked like was a man who is driven by hunger.

"Oh.." She tried to push his broad chest, mumbling as she requested. "B-Be gentle, please?"

"Shh..shut your mouth." The man shushed and warned her in a low voice with a finger on his lips. "Let's end this quickly, um? You've been asking for it for a while now."

"..." Fei.

Oh no.

...

Do you guys want a 18+ update next chapter or should I rob you off it? *evil smirk*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.2K 33
This Book contains: β€’Dark love β€’Abusive language β€’Mature content β€’Dominant male lead β€’Age gap β€’Submissive female lead So, if anyone feel uncomfort...
4.1M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
27.8K 581 13
[Completed] Lily Deista has somebody who loves her and adores her. He will do anything to be with her. Anything. And he doesn't care who he has to go...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...