The Bodyguard (Momo X Male Re...

By marvelweeb76

When an unexpected job offer is presented to Y/N L/N to be the head of security of a certain nine girl kpop g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
METALLICA CONCERT PICS AND SOME SURPRISE PHOTOS TOO(NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

233 7 1
By marvelweeb76

Momo & Y/N: I like Y/N/I like Momo

"Momo we know" "We knew ever since you two met" Sana and Mina say "Really? It's that obvious huh?" Momo laughs "Uhhhhhh yea we all know you like him and it's super obvious he feels the same way" Sana replies.

Elsewhere...

"Yea I know what else is new??" Claire bluntly says "Wait you knew??" "No shit big brother I mean come on the times I've gone over to visit I've seen the way you look at her like she's the only person in the room. We all been waiting for the day for either one of you to finally tell the other how you guys felt" "Wait when you mean "We" you mean...." "Yea the rest of the twice girls know" "WHAT?" "Yup and honestly they approve of the idea of you and momo being a couple" "What about you?" "Are you kidding my brother being in a relationship with one of the members of twice you know how amazing that sounds me and momo will be sisters in law" "Pump your brakes Claire you're thinking way to ahead" "Yea you're right but honestly you two are meant for each other unlike that slut of an ex of yours" "Her name is Elizabeth" "Whatever she slept with your next door neighbor while you were risking your life in Afghanistan it's been 2 years Y/N it's time to give love a chance" "Its just that why would momo like someone like me I'm a mess" "First off you're not a mess and second didn't you say you're sleeping better thanks to her?" "Yea" "So dummy it's obvious she truly cares about you" "So....how do I tell her?" "Leave that to me big brother I have an idea" "Alright I gotta go gonna make some dinner for the girls" "Okay love you Y/N" "Love you too sis bye" Y/N hangs up "I wonder what's her idea"

Claire's POV

"Yes it's finally happening it's time to call Sana" dials Sana "Hey Sana.....MOMO SAID SHE LIKES HIM!?!?! We have to help those two they are hopeless........the trip to Okinawa is perfect........"

One Week Later

Today was the day Twice's trip to Okinawa to film their music video, and Y/N had gone full bodyguard mode him and along the hired staff standing outside waiting on the girls. "Alright everyone remember to stay on comms all 3 vehicles stick together like glue got it" Y/N commands "YES SIR!" "Good" Then Y/N sees the girls making their way outside along side their manager "Eyes up they're making their way out now" Last night the girls decided for Momo, Sana, and Mina to ride with Y/N obviously the other 8 girls were in on the plan to have Momo and Y/N get together, then J-line walks up to Y/N "Good morning Y/N-Kun!" Sana excitedly says "Morning Y/N" Mina says after a short yawn still trying to wake up Y/N smiles and nods then he sees Momo wearing something familiar "Morning Momo and you're finally wearing the Metallica shirt I gave you" "Yup decided to finally wear it wanted to show it off to the paparazzi when we make it to the airport so whatcha think"

"It suits you maybe a tad bit too big but it looks nice on you gonna get you more shirts from them, adorable metal head come on we have to get going" Momo enters the SUV Y/N shuts the door and makes his way to the drivers side and enters the vehicle "All stations everyone accounted for?" Speaking into his earpiece, Momo found it extremely hot seeing Y/N like that "Okay next stop the airport stay frosty yea?" Then he looks back at the 3 girls "Time for a little music don't you think"

It's become a bit of a tradition playing For Whom The Bell Tolls to get everyone pumped and ready for the day ahead Momo especially liked it cause it has became one of her favorite songs from the band and once the song ended he let them choose the music.

1 HOUR LATER Incheon International Airport

The three SUVs parked at the entrance of the airport, Y/N speaking into his earpiece "Alright everyone this is where we depart I'll stay with the girls you guys drop off the vehicles I'll let Mr Park know of the job well done and you'll get your payments good job everyone" as he exists the door and opens the door for the J-Line girls and waits for the rest of the girls to get together

A/N: Imagine Momo is wearing Y/N Metallica shirt

A/N: This one right here ^^

Y/N noticed the girls looked a bit uneasy by the group of paparazzi surrounding "ALRIGHT EVERYONE MAKE A HOLE LET THEM THROUGH PLEASE KEEP SOME DISTANCE FROM THEM YOU CAN CONTINUE TO TAKE AS MANY PHOTOS AS YOU WANT JUST PLEASE RESPECT THEIR PERSONAL SPACE!" They appreciate what Y/N is doing and it made it easier for them to make it to their terminal. Then once they got away from the mob of paparazzi Momo stayed a bit back to be with Y/N. "Thanks Y/N we all appreciate what you did for us back there" Momo smiles "Don't mention it I saw you guys were not feeling comfortable with all those people rushing towards you guys plus it's my job remember to keep you and the girls safe" "Can we sit together?" "You don't want to sit with the rest of the girls?" "Don't get me wrong I love them they're my sisters but I like OUR time together Y/N just the two of us you know?" "Yea same here I do enjoy our time together momo....okay luckily JYP got us a whole section of the plane just for us so you guys be disturbed" Y/N smiles "NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 115 TO OKINAWA ISLAND" "COME GIRLS LETS HURRY!!" Manager Unnie yells and everyone makes a run for it

Once On The Plane

The flight attendant escorted them to their seats JYP didn't spare any expense upgrading them to first class. Jihyo, Nayeon, Tzuyu sat in one section, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jeongyoung sat in another, Sana, Mina and Manager Unnie sat together and lastly Y/N and Momo sat together just the two of them.

"So you guys think this plan will work?" Manager Unnie asks (A/N: Yup She's a Y/NMOMO shiper) "Definitely come on look at them" Mina with her makeup mirror showing Momo and Y/N laughing and talking "Yea all they need is a little push from us for them to finally tell each other how they feel" Sana smiling says.

Y/N sneakily takes a photo of Momo "Heyyy stop I wasn't ready" Momo whines as she tries to grab his phone "Come on you look amazing look" He shows her the photo

"Whatever come on let's take a couple of selfies together " as pulls out her phone

(A/N: Pretend you're next to her in these photos)

As time went by on the flight to Okinawa Island the two talked, listened to music then they landed.

"Alrighty then we're here.....time to go to work" Y/N winks at Momo as he makes his way to the exit to escort the girls off the plane. "Alright girls welcome to Okinawa the driver should be waiting for us at the entrance of the airport stick together and keep moving we'll be at the Hotel in no time alright let's go" Y/N walks ahead and they exit the plane and make their way to the terminal and quickly the girls get surrounded by paparazzi they continued to walk paying no mind to them just smiling and waving till they reached the black van now they're on their way to the Hotel.

20 Mins Later

The van pulls up to the entrance of the hotel and Y/N opens the van door for the girls and they quickly make their way inside then Y/N walks up to the receptionist desk to check the girls "Hi" he simply says and then the receptionist turns around "Well hello handsome" "Uhhh I'm sorry?" Y/N feeling uncomfortable "Sorry welcome to Hotel Nikko Alivila how can I help you handsome?"

While that was happening Momo took noticed what was happening and she was getting incredibly jealous she saw how uncomfortable Y/N looked talking to the receptionist

"Sana get ready to hold Momo she's gonna rip that girls head off" Chaeyoung whispers. "somebody is jealousssssss" Tzuyu says "Shut up I'm not gonna hurt her I got a better idea" Momo smiles and walks up to Y/N and wraps her arm around his "What's taking so long Y/N I'm tireddddddd" leaning her head on his shoulder then shooting a death stare at the receptionist then quickly smiles looking at Y/N

"Uhhh here are the keycards the rooms will be on the 9th floor the elevators are straight down on your left.....enjoy your stay" "Thanks" grabbing the keycards and walking back to the girls while Momo was holding onto him like her life depended on it "Cool it Mo I don't want them to arrest you for beating up the receptionist" then she says under her breath so he won't hear "You're mine only mine"

"Alright everybody here are your keycards the rooms will be right next to each other I know you're all tired so let's go get some rest and manager Unnie what time will they pick up the girls to take them to the location for the music video ?" "They'll be here at 10 in the morning" "Awesome so get settled relax then we'll meet later tonight for dinner" Y/N smiles and grabs his luggage walking to the elevators

As they walk to the elevators Jihyo whispers to the girls "Mission is a go everybody" "What was that Ji?" Momo speaks up "Nothing nothing!"

Momo thinks to herself "What are they planning??"

The Bodyguard
To Be Continued........

A/N: We're getting ever so close to the moment we've been waiting for but remember Heechul is still out there see you guys in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
1.9K 34 15
Choi Y/N, a detective who's looking for justice after what happened to his father without knowing that a high syndicate boss is the reason behind the...
124K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader