COMPLICATED SOULMATE (An Aryl...

By ChizzyGifty

Aryan a 28 years successful young man and the CEO of Rathore group of Industries who is obsessed over his rev... More

NOTICE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THRE
CHAPTER FOUR
TEASER
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER NINE

638 33 9
By ChizzyGifty

The 3 employees of Bhaskar times stood at the FBO, some exited and some nervously clutching their bag. They were scheduled to take a commercial flight to the conference but on getting to the port they were informed to wait for Mr. Rathore because they were travelling on his jet.

Four persons were able to afford this trip including Priya but she called in early morning to inform the office that she was travelling to go see her mother whose house was attacked last night by hoodlums, thanks to Aryan's planning.

Priya is a chronic gossip who never misses a chance to tease Imlie, having her on this trip means she will always be around Imlie and will not fail to gossip about whatever happens on the trip which Aryan doesn't want not until Imlie accepts his request, she was the only young girl on the trip with Imlie.

Leaving only the assistant Editor a middle aged married woman, Veer and Rohit in attendance including Imlie.

Finally, Aryan arrived in his car with the driver and Imlie, 2 FBO staff worked to them and picked up their luggage from the trunk, greeting Aryan and Imlie as the step of the car.

Imlie was putting on her a black jean with a long sleeve light blue top all thanks to Arpita. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she had her little handbag.
Striding confidently towards the Jet step a little distant from the employees who were already waiting Aryan noticed Imlie was nervous and halts to speak to her

“Are you nervous?”

She nodded in agreement, “You don’t have to be, it’s your first time but in the next 20 minutes you are gonna get used to it” She nods again “I am here if you need anything”

“No, I don’t need anything” she snaps

“Wow calm down I didn’t ask you to jump off the jet lets go”.

The boarded the flight and everyone took their sits, other employees made sure to seat and a distance from Aryan while Imlie had no problem in choosing whichever sit she liked which was close to the window.
Aryan seemed perfectly at ease, he pulled out his laptop and began typing away, while others were nervous.

Few minutes after the takeoff Aryan noticed how uncomfortable and nervous, she was and went to sit beside her even though she tried to mask her expression from the others Aryan saw right through her.  With his laptop sitting on his lap, he placed his right hand on her left lap reassuring her of her safety.
Imlie looked at him with mixed expression for 2 seconds before looking away towards the window. Aryans hand on her lap wreaked havoc in her system even though it helped distract her from the fear of first time flying. She just couldn’t wrap her head around what she was feeling and Aryan didn’t notice what his action did to her until she clenched her thigh and swallowed hard.

Taking in the effects of his action on her he grinned while taking off his hands from her lap.

“Are you okay?” he asked

“Yes, I am fine” She replied with a shaky voice which did not go unnoticed by Aryan. Imlie tried to enlighten the mood
“The Interior is very nice ABP it looks like a luxurious home” she said taking in the looks of the jet

“Yes, it is, it was my choice , in case you want to eat anything the lady that was here earlier will attend to you and if you want to sleep there is a s bedroom”

Imlie’s eyes widened, she had never been on a plan before.

“Really, you mean you own this plane? Aryan nods, “can I look around?” she asked smiling with excitement

“Sure” Aryan pressed a button and a female attendant appeared. He asked her to take her around and bring her back within 10 minutes.

After the tour Imlie returned to her sit with 3 apples on a plate grinning ear to ear.

“ABP this is more like a house, it doesn't feel like we are on there is even a stocked-up kitchen, how rich are you?”

“Enough to take care of my family and loved ones” Aryan replied still working on his laptop “Imlie fasten your seatbelt”

“ABP include in your loved ones, at least adopt me as a younger sister since you don’t have one” He throws her a deadly glare, the one that would no doubt scare the bravest person walking on this planet and Imlie froze on spot.

“I am sorry did I say something wrong” noticing the fear in her voice Aryan loosen up and continued typing
“Don’t ever say that again, this is the second time you are suggesting we become siblings” looking up at her meeting her eyes “We can be anything else but not siblings?”

He looks at her flustered face and smiled widely
“Wait did… did you just smile?” she tilted her head to look at his face which looking down as he typed away on his laptop.

“ABP I saw you smiling, I can swear to that” smiling in excitement “And what other relationship can we share apart from Boss and employee?”
Aryan looked around to see if anyone was looking before, he wrapped his hand around her hand that was holding an apple, looking her straight in the eye he leaned in and took a bite from the apple, maintain eye contact with a frozen Imlie, he brushed his lips on her finger before letting go.

“You will find out soon enough” he winks and Imlie gasps shifting on her sit and looking towards the window.

ABP has been behaving strangely, if she wasn’t putting on a long sleeve the goosebumps on her skin would have been visible, the heat on her stomach wasn’t helping.
How is she going to survive the trip with Aryan’s behavior?.
2 hours into the flight and she slept off.
Aryan looked at her while she slept and couldn’t help but admire her peaceful look while she slept.
This is the woman who has taken away his pain of four years, his purpose of living four the past four years and he has made her his new purpose, there will be no escape route for her in Vancouver, no Tripathis, no Maa, no Arpita and no Faraj, it just him and Imlie and he intends to keep it that way for the next one week, yes one week or even more.

It was roughly a 15 hours flight, Imlie slept on the chair but woke up on the bed.
She looked around the room and remembered she came into this room during her tour with the attendant.

She got up and made her way towards the door when she almost bumped into Aryan who typing away in his phone.

“You are awake, you slept for a long time come and sit down” he takes her back to the room and made her sit on the bed.

“How long have I been sleeping” Imlie asked, Aryan glanced at his watch
“Lets say 6 hours, I will send them in with your food, you can come out when you are done or go back to sleep” he turns to leave but stops when she called out to him

“ABP what about others, have they eaten anything?”

“Yes, they have, you the only one who is yet to eat anything” she nods

As he leaves Imlie goes into the bathroom to run her business and hears a knock on the door while coming out

“Come in”

“Good evening Ma’am here is your dinner” she dropped the tray on the bedside draw before she leaves.

“Dinner, I have slept for that long” she muttered to herself

She goes to sit on the bad when Aryan knocked on the door and came in.
When he went out earlier, he saw that everyone was sleeping fast asleep he decided to come back to Imlie.

“You are not eating what’s the problem?”

“Nothing the food just came now”

“Fine let me feed you then” he goes to pick up the tray

“What !!! why do you want to feed me?” he sits beside her

“Why should I not feed you, I just want to take care of you, don’t ask me why, open your mouth”
He scoops the Bhindi Masala with a spoon and she opens her mouth without protesting.

“How is it?” she nods her head to the left and right

“It’s nice” Aryan keeps feeding her

“When we alight, you are staying with me at my apartment, the other can go to the hotel” he says still feeding her  the last portion of the food

“You have a house there?” she asks with her eyes wide open

“Hmm”

“But I don’t want to stay in your house, I mean if others are staying the hotel, I want to be with them too”

“Why are you scared of being alone in the house with me?” he whispers into her ear making Imlie to jump up

“No not that I just want to be where my colleagues are and besides, they said the rooms were booked in the same Hotel where the conference is holding” she answered with turning away from him to hide her embarrassed look.

Aryan smiles and drops the plate “fine I won’t pressure, you can stay where ever you want to” Imlie breathed a sigh of relief turning back to Aryan who was standing now

“You have something on your lip” Aryan said tapping the side of his lip with Imlie mirroring his action trying to wipe off whatever food particles was left on her lip, Aryan shaking his head stepped closer to her “Let me help you wipe it off”

Grabbed her by her nape pulled her closer and attacked her lips with his, it was messy and frenzied as if he was trying to resolve weeks of sexual tension in one embrace.

Imlie stood still for 10 seconds, her mind wanted to push him away but her body said otherwise.
Before she knew what was happening, she responded to the kiss, his tongue was cool as it swiped across her lower lip.

Their teeth clinked and their noses bumped but they didn’t care, one of his hands slid down to Imlie’s side so he could grip the curve of her waist, Imlie’s finger unconsciously twisted in bis hair at the nape of his neck and he deepened the kiss, a throaty moan sounded out from Aryan.

Imlie’s whole body was vibrating, a sexual charge flooding every nerve ending, Aryan’s touch, his lips moving against hers and his hands roaming freely was enough to set her body alight. His touch drowned out the voice of reasoning and the voice of distaste so they were nothing more than left in the wake of fire he had ignited inside her body.

Pulling away from the kiss, Aryan cupped her face, his thumbs grazing lightly over her cheekbones. Dropped his forehead to her “Be mine Imlie” still trying to catch his breath spoke with a shaky voice “PLEASE just be mine and make me yours, let me be your man Imlie, I want to be all yours, give me a place in your life no matter how small, you don’t have to answer now, I can wait till tomorrow evening”.

Imlie was still recovering from the havoc their kiss wrecked in her system, she kept looking at him with her eye wide, confusion and shock accompanying her embarrassed state.
Aryan turned around and took quick strides out for the room.

SHOULD  IMLIE ACCEPT ? , ARYAN WON'T LET HER GO BACK TO INDIA UNTIL HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.7K 52
"Sir i dont want to get married and you know that" Aryan Singh Rathore said with subtle rude tone. He was talking to his boss, his mentor who was liv...
3.3K 201 15
Tara doesn't have huge expectations from life she just wants to live in the movement. A very friendly and happy going. Had something in past which ma...
64K 4.3K 47
Aryan x imlie ( arylie au ) What happens when imlie is forced to marry a visiting billionaire Aryan Singh rathore after getting accidentally locked t...
24.1K 1.3K 22
He is devil. she is angel. He is full of anger and darkness. she is full of light. He is obsessed and selfish. she is selfless. Aryan Singh Rathore...